Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is..." Alberto starts to say.

"It doesn't matter what you name is!" The Rock snaps, "The Rock says , take the bottle of grease this monkey ass ring announcer uses in his hair, turn that son-of-some-bitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass... If you smell what the Rock is Cookin'!"

**You know its the Mack militant...Coming to get it on...Yeah fool, get outta my way...I'm coming, the thunder and lightning is striking...I'm inviting you on the storm...Feel the pain that I'm trying to contain...My heart is as black as the blood in my veins...**

"Now slow your roll playa..." Theodore Long says to The Rock who is in the ring before looking over at Alberto Del Rio, "And Alberto, I don't know what you pulled to be here tonight, but since you are here, you will compete.... And if you aggravate your injury you may face suspension..." SmackDown's General Manager says, "And as a special treat for the WWE Universe... we have a WWE Hall of Famer ready to compete tonight..." Long says.

**Ahhhhh...Ohhhhhh SHAWN! I think I'm cute...I know I'm sexy...I got the looks that drive the girls wild...I got the moves that really moves them...I send chills up and down their spine...I'm just a sexy boy...sexy boy...**

"Whoa! Shawn Michaels is here!" Matt Striker says, "Rebecca must be letting him out to play..."

"I wonder when Shawn will let her try her luck in the Rumble..." Josh Mathews says as Shawn makes his way to the ring as The Rock raises an eyebrow and looks at the man who cost him the WWE Championship on two separate occasions, "Matt what do you make of the way The Rock is looking at the Heartbreak Kid?"

"Josh, the animosity The Rock has towards Shawn Michaels is almost as much as the animosity he has towards John Cena... this could be a combustible situation..." Matt says as Shawn circles The Rock.

**Bow down... I'm invincible tonight... I'm alive...take a look into my eyes...**

As 'Invincible' by Adelitas Way plays in the arena, Alex Riley, Booker T, Chris Jericho, Christian, WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes, World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Derrick Bateman, Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Kofi Kingston, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, John Cena, Johnny Curtis, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty, Percy Watson, Randy Orton, R-Truth, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase, Trent Barreta, Tyson Kidd, Wade Barrett and Yoshi Tatsu all make their way to the ring.

"We have several first timers in the Rumble in terms of Superstars, NXT's Derrick Bateman and Percy Watson, SmackDown's Sheamus and RAW's Mason Ryan..." Josh Mathews says, "And don't forget the rule, the Superstars gang bang fifteen different Divas and the last Superstar standing will be crowned the WWE Ironman of 2012.

"And for the Divas, they enter the ring area one by one, just like the Royal Rumble tomorrow night, and the Diva that last the longest wins... however just like Royal Rumble, the number a Diva enters at is very important, because the later a Diva enters, the better the odds of winning..." Matt Striker says as the theme for Epico, Primo and Rosa Mendes begins to play in the arena.

"Entering the ring area, from San Jose, Costa Rica... Rosa Mendes!" Justin Roberts announces as Rosa steps onto the entrance stage.

"She can't be happy about entering at number one..." Josh Mathews says as he sees the scowl on Rosa's face that then turns into a smirk.

"Or is she? Counting us, there are over 30 guys here..." Matt Striker says.

Rosa Mendes presses her sultry lips together and approaches the ring, with her gorgeous hips seductively swaying from side to side. Rosa locks her sultry eyes on The Rock and proceeds to climb into the ring. "Hey papi..." Rosa says as she approaches him, with her hands on her gorgeous hips.

The Rock smirks, "The Rock can see that you want to go one on one with the great one..." The Rock says as he looks up and down at Rosa, checking her out.

"Estás maldito, ¿no lo hago"..." Rosa says as she drops down onto her knees in front of him

The Rock smirks as he lowers his wrestling trunks, freeing his massive Brahma Bull like cock, causing Rosa's mouth to water upon seeing it.

Rosa places her left hand around The Rock's massive cock and begins to work her hand up and down against his shaft, feeling him harden and grow in length.

"Mmmm..." The Rock groans as Rosa moves her left hand back and forth along the length of his cock.

"Mmmm...you like that, papi?" Rosa asks before she lowers her head and slyly slaps her wet tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh The Rock says know your role and suck the people's cock..." The Rock says with a moan as Rosa laps her tongue over the head of his shaft.

Rosa obediently nods her head and parts her lips as she takes the head of The Rock's massive cock into her mouth. With her sultry lips wrapping around his cock, the sultry Latin Diva begins to bob her head to suck his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." The Rock moans as Rosa bobs her head lustfully on his cock while behind her, Shawn Michaels kneels on the mat and slides down her tight fitting black pants.

"Let's see..." Shawn says as if making a decision before guiding his cock into Rosa's tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Rosa moans around The Rock's cock as she places her hands onto his muscular waist as she steadily bobs her head and rocks forward on her knees with Shawn Michaels thrusting into her nicely wet snatch from behind.

"Ahhhh awww..." Shawn Michaels moans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Rosa's snatch with each of his thrusts. The Rock places his hands on Rosa's head as she takes his dick deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...." The sultry Rosa Mendes moans as she steadily bobs her head on The Rock's cock, lowering her head further down, while she rocks on her knees and eagerly pushes against Shawn's cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." The Rock groans as Rosa sucks and slurps on his cock while she is getting fucked from behind by Shawn Michaels.

"Rosa is off to a fast start, taking on two legends of the WWE at once..." Josh Mathews says into his headset.

"Absolutely, this is obviously why she can't be mad at Primo or Epico for losing to the Bellas earlier tonight..." Matt Striker says as the first countdown of the night begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ

**Ta-Mi-NA....Ta-Mi-Na...**

"Look who it is... it's the Pacific Island Beauty Tamina!" Matt Striker says as Tamina steps out onto the stage.

Tamina Snuka, dressed in a pair of black wrestling tights and a leopard printed top, lowers herself down onto her left knee and raises her hands into the air delivering the classic "Superfly" pose to honor her WWE Hall of Fame father.

"Tamina is without question a favorite among many Superstars for how savage she can get..." Josh Mathews says into his head set as Tamina starts to make her way down the entrance ramp.

"No question about that brotha!" Matt Striker replies as he does an impression of Jimmy Snuka while Tamina approaches John Cena and Randy Orton as they stand near the ring steps.

Tamina smirks and nods her head as she reaches Cena and Orton. "Let see what ya got, brothas..."

"Is there where you break out your new catch phrase that she can see you?" Randy Orton asks Cena while lowering his own wrestling trunks.

"You've been waiting all day to say that haven't you?" Cena asks with a laugh as he lowers his jean shorts and Tamina doesn't give Orton a chance to reply when she grabs both of their huge cocks.

Tamina licks her teeth and swiftly moves her hands back and forth on the rapidly hardening cocks of Cena and Orton, before she leans her head forward and slaps her tongue against the head of Orton's cock, before doing the same to Cena.

"Mmmm damn..." Cena moans as Tamina smacks his cock with her tongue.

"Ahhhh..." Orton moans when Tamina turns her head to the same to his shaft while she's firmly stroking his and Cena's shafts.

Tamina looks up at Orton and Cena as she moves her head back and forth between their two cocks, working her savagely hot tongue against both shafts.

Back in the ring Rosa Mendes is mounted on top of Chris Jericho as Christian kneels behind her and guides his cock into her ass. "Mmmmm..." Christian moans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Rosa's gorgeous Latin ass as she rocks on Jericho's dick.

"Ohhhhhhh...si...si...si...." Rosa moans lustfully and tilts her head back as she seductively grinds her body down on Jericho's cock, while pushing at the same time against Christian's cock.

"Awwww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Chris Jericho groans as he thrusts his shaft upward into Rosa's snatch.

"Ahhh..." Christian moans as he lays his hands on Rosa's hips as he thrusts his shaft deeper into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Rosa moans as she places her hands down onto Jericho's chest as she moves forward at a swift pace, with Christian's thrusts controlling the majority of her movements.

On the arena floor, Tamina has her lips wrapped around to cock of Kofi Kingston while behind her, Justin Gabriel is pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ahhh yeah... mmmm..." Kofi moans as Tamina eagerly sucks his cock as she rocks back against Justin's shaft.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Tamina moans as she rapidly bobs her head on Kingston's cock, lowering her head down the length of his black cock, while pushing her savagely hot body back against Justin's cock.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmmm ahhhh..." Justin moans as he rams his cock deeply into Tamina's twat, causing her body to jolt forward. Kofi places his hands on his own waist as Tamina successfully deep throats his cock with out any trouble.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...." Tamina moans as she bobs her head up and down on his cock, lowering her head further down on his black cock, while pushing back against Justin Gabriel's cock, grinding back against his thrusting shaft.

"Like many Divas, Tamina sure loves to get between the boys from the Dark Continent..." Josh Mathews says as comments on the action.

"Kinda makes you wonder as to why Justin and Kofi don't team up to go after the Tag Team titles..." Matt Striker replies while the next count down begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"And here is our first surprise entry of the night... former Women's Champion, Molly Holly!" Josh Mathews says as the Minnesota native steps out onto the entrance stage.

Sporting blond pig-tails and dressed in a pair of black tights and her tight fitting blue top, the naive Molly Holly places her hands onto her hips and nods her head before she smiles and makes her way down the entrance ramp.

"Not many people know that Molly is more than capable of holding her own in this environment... and look at this, she's making her way right towards Cody Rhodes!" Matt Striker says with surprise.

Cody Rhodes strokes his cock as Molly approaches him, "Don't tell me... you're a 'good girl'..." Cody says as he leans against the side of the ring.

Molly nods her head and smiles sweetly "Gosh! You sure bet I am!" Molly says in her perky voice.

"Then why are you here?" Cody asks with a smirk as he lets go of his cock so that Molly can get a good look at it.

"Because I'm a Holly...and I'm a fighter!" Molly Holly sweetly replies before she drops down onto her knees in front of the arrogant Cody Rhodes.

"More like a fucker in this case..." Cody laughs as Molly brings a hand up to his cock.

Molly Holly innocently looks up at Cody Rhodes before she places her right hand around his cock and begins to smoothly work her hand on his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Cody moans as the 'cousin' of his former tag team partner Hardcore Holly, pumps her right hand back and forth on his cock.

Molly smiles happily as she moves her hand back and forth against the dashing cock of Cody Rhodes, before the naive pig-tailed beauty lowers her head and softly kisses his cock.

Inside the ring, Rosa Mendes is on top of R-Truth with his cock in her pussy while behind her Booker T is fucking her ass as JTG steps in front of her to push his black dick into her eager mouth. "Ahhh yeah..." JTG moans as Rosa wraps her lips around his cock and begins to bob her head as Booker T and R-Truth thrust their cocks into her ass and twat.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Rosa moans loudly as she places her hands onto JTG's waist and briskly bobs her head back and forth, while moving between R-Truth and Booker T.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Booker T grunts as he drives his big black dick deep into Rosa's asshole.

"Awwww..." R-Truth moans as Rosa grinds her pussy down on his shaft as he thrusts his dick up into her pussy.

"Yeah homegirl... suck that dick..." JTG moans as Rosa slobbers on his dick as she bobs her head swiftly.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Rosa moans as she looks up at JTG with her sultry eyes as she sucks on his cock, while moving her stunning, hip-shaking body between Booker and R-Truth.

Near the ring steps, Tamina is on top of Tyson Kidd, with his meaty Canadian cock in her ass, as Johnny Curtis kneels in front of her and guides his dick into her pussy, "Mmmm yeah... we're gonna get weird..." Johnny says with a moan as he begins to fuck Tamina.

"Ohhhhhh yeah....get fucking weird!" Tamina moans as se sharply rocks on Tyson's cock, grinding her toned ass down, while Johnny Curtis pumps his "dirty" cock into her snatch.

"Awwww shit... mmmmm fuck..." Tyson Kidd groans as Tamina drops down on his cock as he thrusts it up into her asshole. Johnny Curtis smirks as Tamina as he thrusts his cock briskly in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah...brothas...mmmmm you like that?" Tamina asks with a groan.

"Ahhhh yeah...awwww..." Tyson groans from underneath Tamina as he repeatedly pumps his dick up into her ass.

"Love getting weird..." Johnny moans as he drills Tamina's cunt with deep and brisk thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah brotha!" Tamina Snuka groans as she pushes against Johnny's cock, as she bounces on Tyson's cock in her ass.

Meanwhile, Molly Holly is bent over and bobbing her head on the cock of Derrick Bateman while behind her, 'Showtime' Percy Watson is thrusting his black dick into her pussy. "Mmmmm damn..." Percy moans as Molly rocks back on her feet to push against him as he fucks her.

"Damn is right... awww shit..." Derrick moans as Molly seems to show she's not as naïve or innocent as she seems to be with how she's sucking his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Molly Holly moans as she bobs her head up and down on Derrick Bateman's cock, letting her pouty lips brush against his shaft, while pushing back against Percy's thrusting black cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... ahhhh..." Derrick Bateman moans as Molly works her tongue against the bottom side of his cock whenever she's lifting her head upward. Percy licks his lips as Molly's juicy round ass smacks against his toned waist as he hammers her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Molly moans and turns her blond pig-tailed haired head on Derrick Bateman's cock as she lowers her head down his shaft with her saliva dripping down.

"Molly sure know what she's doing out here... she's using her apparent sweetness to mislead Superstars... it's an incredible plan of attack..." Matt Striker says.

"Believe me... Molly is as sexually devious as any Diva..." Josh Mathews replies.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

**Looks like... You're a movie star... And I love how you act like you think you are, you know it... I like, to watch across the floor, if you knew what you do, would you do it some more....**

"And here comes the WWE's honorary Diva and EXTRA hostess... the gorgeous Maria Menounos!" Josh Mathews says as Maria steps through the entrance curtain.

Maria, dressed in a pair of tight black shorts and a light blue top, smiles as she starts to walk down the entrance wrap, before she pauses and blows a kiss to the camera.

"Looks like Maria is going to have welcoming committee... the Usos are heading her way..." Matt Striker says as Jimmy and Jey Uso walk up the entrance ramp to meet Maria half way.

"You're in for a long night... and a good time..." Jimmy says with a smile.

Maria Menounos smiles and looks at Jimmy and Jey Uso "I sure hope so!"

The Uso close the distance between themselves and Maria as she lowers herself down to her knees and takes their cocks into her hands, Jey with her left and Jimmy with her right.

Maria licks her lips and begins to skillfully move her hands back and forth against their cocks, feeling them tense and harden even more.

"Mmmmm..." Jimmy moans as Maria works her right hand back and forth on his dick while she does the same with her left hand on Jey's shaft.

Maria turns her head and playfully slaps her tongue against the head of Jimmy's cock, before doing the same to Jey, while moving her hands on their shafts.

"Ahhhh..." Jey Uso moans as Maria flicks her tongue over the head of his cock.

Maria turns her head back to Jimmy's cock and parts her pouty lips, taking his cock into her mouth.

Back inside the ring, Rosa Mendes is bobbing her head on Trent Barreta's cock as Yoshi Tatsu thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Awwww shit..." Trent moans as Rosa takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Rosa moans and seductively sways her hips from side to side as she steadily sucks on Trent's cock, while Yoshi rams his cock into her nicely wet snatch.

"Mmmmm ohhhh..." Yoshi moans as Rosa rocks back against himself while he is driving his shaft deeply into her pussy. Trent places a hand on Rosa's head as she sucks and slurps on his dick.

Rosa's sultry lips perfectly slide up and down Trent's cock, with her saliva dripping down. "Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Rosa moans as she turns her head to grind her lips.

Tamina is bent over the ringside barrier as Sheamus stands behind her, plowing his big Irish cock relentlessly into her asshole. "Awwww yeah fella... mmmm fuck..." Sheamus grunts as he fucks the daughter of Jimmy Snuka.

Tamina grits her teeth and turns her head back as her savagely hot body moves with each of his deepening thrusts. "Ohhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." Sheamus groans as he firmly grabs Tamina's hips while he increases the force of his thrusts as hammers her ass.

"Ohhhhhh yeah...mmmmmmm shit..." Tamina moans and throws her head back as she firmly pushes back.

At the commentary table, Josh Mathews and Matt Striker have stopped commentating on the action thanks to Molly Holly rocking on Josh's cock while Matt Striker stands behind her, fucking her thick and juicy ass. "Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." Josh moans as Molly bounces on his cock thanks to Striker's thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhh gosh! Ohhhhhhh gosh!" Molly moans as her perky tits bounce up and down as she moves on Josh's cock, with Striker's cock slamming deeply into her nicely juicy ass.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Matt Striker groans as he plows his cock repeatedly into Molly's asshole. Josh leans his head slightly and captures Molly's right nipple between his lips so that he can suck her tit as she rocks between himself and Striker.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm" Molly moans and closes her eyes as she moves forward on Josh's cock, with her nicely wet pussy grinding down.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Maria Menounos is on top of Alex Riley, rocking his cock, while behind her, Ted DiBiase is ramming his cock into her asshole. "Mmmm yeah..." Ted moans as Maria rocks back against himself to match his pace while Alex is thrusting up into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhh shit..." The Extra co-host moans as she places her hands onto Alex Riley's muscular, tanned chest as she swiftly bounces up and down, lowering smoothly, while Ted DiBiase moves his priceless cock in and out of her ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." A-Ry moans as Maria bounces sharply on his cock as he and Ted DiBiase pump their cocks firmly and deeply into her, giving Maria a double team experience that only the WWE Divas receive on a full time basis.

1...7891011...50