Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he's doing the pterodactyl..." Josh Mathews adds as Brodus does the popular dance on his way to the ring.

"I love this guy... he's what the WWE is all about..." Matt Striker says.

"Matt I heard you say that you loved Naomi and Cameron..." Josh says.

"And I wasn't lying..." Matt grins as Brodus, Naomi and Cameron get into the ring. Brodus pulls off his pants, revealing he has a wrestling singlet own underneath them and his jacket as pyro erupts from the ring posts.

"Looks like the big man has something to say," Josh says as Brodus motions for Justin Roberts to give him the microphone.

"Sorry guys, my bad, but this night needs.... A big dose of funk to really make it something special, ya dig?" Brodus says with a wide smile on his face, "Girls... time to get funky..." Brodus says as he hands the microphone back to Justin as Naomi and Cameron lift up their matching red tops.

Cameron smiles and sinks down onto her knees in front of Brodus Clay, while Naomi proceeds to kneels down next to Cameron and also in front of the Funkasaurus.

Brodus removes his jacket and then lowers the straps of his singlet in order to push it downward. Within a matter of moments, Brodus's massive cock is freed to the delight of Cameron and Naomi.

"Mmmmm...damn baby...you've got all the funk!" Cameron says as she places her hands onto his cock and begins to stroke his large cock, while Naomi leans forward and starts to slap her tongue against the head of his large cock.

"Ya'll got that right..." Brodus says with a big smile as Naomi laps her tongue against the head of his cock while Cameron strokes the thick shaft.

Cameron smiles excitedly as she works her hands eagerly on Brodus Clay's large cock, while Naomi continues to move her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Ahhh..." Brodus moans as he places his hands on his waist as Naomi swirls her tongue around the head of his cock while Cameron turns her hands slightly as she moves them back and forth on his tool.

Cameron leans her head down and starts to move her tongue against the head of his cock when she removes her hands and Naomi begins to guide her tongue down the massive length of his cock.

Brodus licks his lips as Naomi's tongue travels down the length of his shaft while Cameron laps her tongue over the head of it.

Naomi slaps her tongue against the meaty shaft of Brodus Clay as she works her tongue down toward his large ballsack. Cameron opens her mouth and happily takes his cock into her mouth.

"Awwww..." Brodus Clay moans as Naomi slaps his balls with her tongue while Cameron begins to bob her head eagerly on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." Cameron moans around Brodus Clay's cock as she eagerly bobs her head back and forth with her luscious lips moving on his shaft.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Brodus groans as Cameron sucks and slurps on his huge cock while Naomi is dragging her tongue all over his ballsack.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh..." Naomi moans as she slaps and slides her wet tongue against Brodus's meaty ballsack, while Cameron steadily bobs her head on his cock.

"Awww yeah... mmmm..." Brodus moans as Naomi's tongue moves against his ballsack as Cameron takes more of his cock into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Cameron moans happily as she places her hands onto his waist and steadily bobs her head along his shaft, managing to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Brodus Clay moans as Cameron takes a good portion of his cock into her mouth as Naomi lifts her head up from his ballsack.

Cameron turns her head and sweetly grinds her lips on Brodus's cock before she gently lifts her head off of his cock and smiles up at him.

"Mmmm damn you two sure know how to get funky..." Brodus Clay grins as both Cameron and Naomi get to their feet in order to lower their tight fitting red pants.

Naomi nods her head and smiles "Oh yeah! Ya'll know we can get funky!" Naomi says as she seductively sways her hips from side to side.

"Ya'll got that right..." Brodus says with a big smile as Naomi turns around and gets on all fours. Brodus kneels behind the former NXT Rookie and guides his massive cock into Naomi's hot black pussy.

"Mmmmmmm oh yeah! Big Brodus!" Naomi moans loudly and licks her lips as she starts to move forward on her hands and knees.

"Mmmm awww..." Brodus groans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Naomi's twat.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh...." Naomi moans and starts to steadily push back on her knees to smack her juicy black ass against his waist.

"Awww... ahhhh..." Brodus moans as he drives his cock all the way into Naomi's twat with each of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Naomi moans loudly as she moves back and forth on her knees with Brodus Clay's deep and intense thrusts.

The massive Brodus Clay hammers Naomi's pussy with his huge cock, causing her to jolt forward with every thrust. Brodus then pulls out and lays on his back, allowing Cameron to get on top him in order to lower her twat down onto his cock.

"Hey Brodus! What's going on baby!?" Cameron asks with a smile as she eagerly starts to bounce up and down on his cock.

"Awwww ya'll know what's going on..." Brodus replies as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Cameron's twat as she rides him.

Cameron smiles and nods her head as she swiftly bounces on his cock with the powerful Brodus Clay working his cock upward into her wet pussy.

"Awwww mmmm..." Brodus moans as he places his large hands on Cameron's waist as he plows his shaft upward into her snatch.

"Ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhh baby! Ohhhh yeah!" Cameron moans as her adorable and juicy curved body bounces on his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Brodus grunts as Cameron bounces eagerly on his upward pumping cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...." Cameron moans as she eagerly rocks back and forth on his large cock, dropping down heavily as he rams upward into her.

Brodus lets Cameron bounce on his cock for a few more moments before lifting her up off of his cock. After getting to his knees, Brodus moves between Naomi's legs as she lays on her back and he rams his cock back into Naomi's cunt.

"Mmmmmmm ohhhh yeah! Mmmmmm just like that Brodus!" Naomi moans loudly as she wraps her legs around his waist and begins to push against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm..." Brodus groans as he drives his cock deeply and firmly into Naomi's pussy, causing her to slide on the mat.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhhhh!" Naomi moans as she moves on the surface of the wrestling mat with his large cock deeply plowing into her.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Brodus groans as he hammers Naomi's pussy with his large cock.

"Ohhhhhh yeah! Ya'll know how to take care of us...mmmmmm ya'll do big Brodus!" Naomi moans as she grinds against his cock.

"Ohhh ya got that right..." Brodus grins as he rams his cock deep into Naomi's pussy for a few more moments before pulling out. Brodus turns back towards Cameron who gets on all fours and sways her juicy round black ass. "Somebody call my momma..." Brodus grins as he guides his cock into Cameron's ass.

"Ohhhhhh gosh, mmmmmmmm Brodus, baby!" Cameron moans and presses her luscious lips together as he starts to work his large cock in and out of her ass.

"Awww... ahhhhh..." Brodus grunts as he pumps his cock in and out of Cameron's incredible ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Cameron moans as her petite and curved body swiftly moves forward while on her hands and knees.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh..." Brodus groans as he thrusts his cock deeper and harder into Cameron's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh gosh Brodus!" Cameron moans and licks her lips as her adorable and juicy ass smacks loudly against his waist as he pulls her back.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Brodus grunts as his cock begins to throb within Cameron's juicy ass as he fucks her from behind.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Cameron moans as she drips with sweat as the powerful Funkasaurus thrusts his cock into her.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm..." Brodus groans as he slams his throbbing cock balls deep into Cameron's ass several times before pulling out. Brodus gets to his feet and begins to stroke his cock as Cameron and Naomi position themselves in front of him.

"Do ya got something special for us, Funkasaurus?!" Naomi asks loudly.

"Oh ya'll know I do..." Brodus replies as he strokes his throbbing shaft until he begins to cum.

Cameron and Naomi both open their mouths and tilt their heads back as the duo eagerly let his warm load of cum spray down onto their faces and into their mouths.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm..." Brodus groans as he continues to stroke his cock until he's completely spent.

"Quite the surprise with Brodus Clay and the Funkadactyls, Cameron and Naomi, always looking to have a fun time..." Matt Striker comments over the headset.

"Indeed they do, what a great surprise that was for the WWE Universe..." Josh Mathews says while in the ring Brodus, Cameron and Naomi proceed to get dressed. "Now coming up next is..." Josh doesn't get to finish his thought as the familar sound of a 1950s rock piano begins to play in the arena.

**Whoa... Baby!**

"Now wait a minute Josh...that music sounds familiar! It can only mean one thing...and yes it is! It's WWE Hall of Famer, Mae Young!" Matt Striker says excitedly into the headset as the legendary and prowling Mae Young, dressed in her pink bathrobe comes out onto the stage.

"And... oh no... it seem she has on just a bathrobe!" Josh Mathews replies in horror while Brodus and the Funkadactyls leave the ring and walk up the entrance ramp towards the trailblazing legend.

"Oh, Josh! This is great! Mae Young is a true legend!" Matt Striker says before he pauses "And...wait a minute...is Mae Young setting her sights on the Funkasaurus?"

"Hey, what up momma?" Brodus asks Mae Young when he reaches the top of the entrance ramp.

Mae Young raises her hands up and starts to shake her hips from side to side "If you've looking to get funky...don't forget about me!"

Brodus raises an eyebrow and then looks at Cameron and Naomi, before he smiles at Mae Young, "If you can get funky... I'm not gonna forget about ya..." Brodus says.

Naomi and Cameron both exchange looks with each other, before Naomi places her hands onto her hips and looks at Brodus. "Ummm...Funkasaurus, just what in the hell are ya'll talkin' about?"

"She wants to show me how she gets funky...and you know me, I don't want anybody callin' my momma saying I've been mean or anything... ya dig?" Brodus replies with a smile.

Cameron bites down on her bottom lip and looks at Brodus Clay "Ummm...are you sure about this, Brodus?"

"Yeah I'm sure... how bad can be it to see her shake her groove thing..." Brodus replies.

"Come here big boy!" Mae Young says before she reaches forward and grabs the waistline of his singlet.

******

In the interview area backstage, Jerry 'The King' Lawler stands with a microphone, "Hello WWE Universe, coming up shortly is my favorite match of the year, the Royal Rumble Gang Bang... now the Divas that are competing tonight are nearly ready... and hey.. woo hoo... there's Kelly Kelly! Kelly come here..." Jerry says as he waves for Kelly to come over to the interview area.

"Hey King! How's it going?" Kelly asks with a sweet smile, dressed in metallic blue short wrestling shorts and matching top.

"Woo... I'm glad I'm not ice cream otherwise I'd be a puddle on the floor standing this close to you..." Jerry says with a smile, "But I got to be a little serious... Kelly... you have come so close in recent years to winning the Rumble... do you think, that this year will be the one where you win it all?"

Kelly smiles and nods her blond haired head "Yeah...I think this might be my year...I'm ready!"

"You certainly look ready..." Jerry smiles, "Any thoughts on having multiple chances to go one on one with The Rock, who is joining in on the action for the first time ever?"

Kelly smiles and blushes "Not going to lie, I'm really looking forward to that..."

"I better let you continuing to get ready for the Rumble... best of luck Kelly," Jerry says.

Kelly smiles "Thanks King..."

*******

**We're In The Middle Of It...**

In the ring, Curt Hawkins, wearing red and black wrestling pants, and Tyler Reks, wearing red and black wrestling trunks, stand as if they have no particular place to go as Curt Hawkins's theme music plays in the arena

"Ladies and gentlemen we do apologize for the delay, Hawkins and Reks have commandeered the ring..." Josh Mathews says.

"It's nothing knew... the WWE Universe knows these two cause nothing but problems on NXT..." Matt Striker says.

Curt Hawkins smirks as he raises a microphone to his mouth, "Awww is everyone waiting for the Rumble to start... well deal with it... Tyler and I aren't going anywhere because we have not been invited to participate..."

"That's right," Tyler Reks says into his own microphone, "The WWE has chosen to once again over look us, and give our two spots... to two scrubs from NXT... Percy Watson and Derrick Bateman..."

"What did they do to deserve a spot in the Rumble? Answer... NOTHING!" Curt Hawkins says just as Snooki appears on the Titantron.

"Yo....Hawkins, Reks....up here...good glad I got your attention now" Snooki says as she stands backstage.

"We ain't leaving this ring till we get what we deserve!" Tyler Reks says into his microphone.

"That right! We demand you change the Rumble to include us!" Curt Hawkins adds.

"Whoa...whoa...whoa...listen...where I come from at the Jersey Shore, all ya douche bags are lookin' for is a beat down..." Snooki says before she pauses and nods her head "But look...fellas...I get it...ya want in the action, I'm totally cool with that.."

"See Tyler, she's not what some drunk umpa lumpa..." Curt says with a smirk.

"Yes she is... and I stand by what I said until we see some results..." Tyler replies

Snooki presses her lips together and narrows her eyes slightly "So ya boys want to party?"

"You got that right... I'm the party starter of the WWE!" Curt Hawkins answers.

"Good...cause I was walkin' around backstage and I found the perfect opponent for the both of ya...in fact this mean momma just got herself medically cleared!"

Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins exchange looks before a gong sounds followed by some laughter. "Oh boy... is it who I think it is?" Matt Striker asks as Kharma steps onto the stage.

"It's Kharma! She's back!" Josh Mathews adds complete surprise while in the ring, Tyler and Curt both try to push the other in front of themselves as Kharma begins to make her way to the ring.

The fierce Kharma stalks her way to the ring with her cold eyes locked on Hawkins and Reks.

"This was all your idea, you face her!" Curt Hawkins yells at Tyler Reks.

"Bullshit!" Tyler yells back at Curt as Kharma reaches the ring steps and takes her time climbing them.

Kharma presses her lips firmly together as she stares ahead at Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks before she proceeds to enter the ring. Kharma raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks at the duo.

"Fuck this..." Curt says as he manages to step behind Tyler and he shoves him towards Kharma.

Kharma powerfully extends her left arm out and clocks Tyler Reks with a vicious clothesline which sends him onto his back.

"Wow! What a clothesline! Reks looks to be down and out!" Matt Striker says while in the ring, Curt Hawkins trips over his own feet as he is about to step through the ring ropes.

"Looks like Hawkins has gotten caught in the ropes... and Kharma is moving in for the kill..." Josh Mathews says as Kharma stalks the blond haired New Yorker.

Kharma reaches forward with the right hand and grabs a handful of Hawkins's blond hair before she stands him up forcibly and turns him around to face her.

"Hey... hey... I have no problem with you..." Curt Hawkins says as he holds his hands up as Kharma locks eyes with him.

Kharma tilts her slightly and wickedly smirks before she places both of her hands onto Curt Hawkins's throat and lifts up him impressively into the air before she sends him crashing back down the mat, delivering a double handed chokeslam.

"And Hawkins is down and out! What a chokeslam!" Josh Mathews yells into his headset.

"Clearly Curt Hawkins's party got stopped by Kharma!" Matt Striker adds before pausing, "Josh...I have an idea, why don't you go and get an exclusive interview with Kharma?"

Josh looks wide-eyed at Matt, "No thanks... but since you thought of it... you go do it..."

******

In the Divas locker room, Layla has finished preparing herself for the main event as her former BFF and LayCool teammate Michelle McCool approaches her, "Well well... if it isn't Layla... looking to use the Rumble to get back in the spotlight that you stole from me when you forgot your place..." Michelle asks with a smirk.

Layla presses her lips together and turns to face Michelle "If I remember right, the better woman won that night..."

"Oh please... I was distracted..." Michelle says quickly before smirking, "And it's not like you got to 'enjoy' it...how's the knee? Still having trouble getting down on all fours?" Michelle asks mockingly before she starts to make fun of Layla's injury by walking in a circle with a fake limp.

"You know 'Chelle...I hear you have no problem dropping to your knees..."

Michelle stops doing her fake limp and glares at Layla, "You know what Layla, I may enjoy a little fun every once in a while... but unlike you, I don't sleep with everyone with a pulse..."

"Sounds to me like you're just jealous...because it's clear that guys would rather be with someone truly flawless, than someone like you 'Chelle..."

"Only because I have standards..." Michelle snaps, "But you know what, I'll be the one who will win out there... and that'll show you who's flawless..."

Layla shakes her head "Not going to happen, baby...cause I'm winning"

******

"Ladies and gentlemen... it is now time... for the Royal Rumble Gang Bang!" Justin Roberts announces into his microphone, "First, to introduce the first Superstar entry, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer... Ricardo Rodriguez! " Justin adds as he motions towards Ricardo who is also standing in the ring as Alberto Del Rio's entrance theme starts to play in the arena.

"Señoras y señores, que se acercan al anillo, la esencia de la excelencia, de San Luis Potosí, México ... pesa 239 libras ... Alberto ... DEL RIO!" Ricardo announces as Alberto Del Rio drives into the arena in a silver colored Prosche 911 Carrera.

"Wow Alberto is arriving in style tonight... but I thought he was injured..." Matt Striker says.

"Indeed he is, but it seems as if John Laurinaitis is allowing him to compete... let's just hope he doesn't hurt his groin any worse than it already is..." Josh Mathews says

Alberto Del Rio parks his car near the entrance stage and steps out with a microphone in his hand, "Tonight... I will show the world... that just like it was my destiny to win the Royal Rumble last year by beating thirty nine other men... that just like it was my destiny to win the WWE Championship not once... but twice... tonight, it is my destiny to become the Iron Man of the this competition... because I... am...."

**If You SMELL....What The Rock...is COOKIN'!**

With his music blaring in the arena, The Rock makes his way through the entrance curtain and makes his way down to the ring as Alberto Del Rio looks enraged, "Hey... idiot! I was talking..." Alberto yells into his microphone as he stays near his car as The Rock enters the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is still standing

Before Ricardo realizes it, The Rock grabs him lifts him up and drops to the mat with a vicious Rock Bottom. The Rock then picks up the microphone and looks over to where Alberto Del Rio, "The Rock says this... The Rock doesn't care who you are... what you call yourself...This is the Royal Rumble Gang Bang... where it is cocks in asses.... Which is now trending world wide..." The Rock says, "And you.. .Alberto Banderas..."

1...678910...50