All Comments on 'Rubbing Teacher the Wrong Way'

by JohnKnuckles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh

Wasn't a great story. Could have been so much better. Not awful. Turned me off though :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very fine work

While I more often prefer great revelations, which your stories have been famed for, from girdles to falsies, you seem to also be a master of the subtle. I am quite surprised by myself, for while I love great shocks, wigs and dentures, I love this work as well! An oldie, but a goodie, with a few edits beyond my poor ability to discern, yet making it better than the last time I read it, the best kind of editing. This subtle humiliation, a fishy scent, stains on the panties, while I prefer exaggeration even in these areas, these are so human as to be even better. This is so close to life, the artist of this work has so tightly worked out human experience, that he paints reality, making it all the better. Thank you, writer, for you are the maker of dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First pasrt was great

Please write more as you did in the first part of this story. More description about her big tits and what to do with. Thta were the sory was about, her big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes

This is the most hilariously pathetic piece of low self-esteem smut I've ever read. Even in your rape fantasies, you can't get a hot girl. "Grunt, grunt, grunt -- GRUUUUUNNT!" hahahaha, forwarding to my friends

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

It was too over the top. Ended on a nice note, but the writing was just too unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous