Rubbing Teacher the Wrong Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand still. I wanna see what you weigh."

"Okay, Dr. Da... wh - WHAT???"

Anne the Axe looked down. WTF!! She - she was standing on an electronic scale!! Her fantasy of seducing the doctor metamorphosed into shame and dread. He - he was about to weigh her!! This cute boy! Her knees knocked together. She NEVER disclosed her true weight! NEVER!! It was off limits! This was PRIVATE!!

"Your weight is..." the electronic voice boomed.

"NOOOOOO!!" the teacher shrieked, covering her ears with her hands!

"...151 pounds."

Anne dry heaved! She looked helplessly at Dr. Dan and hung her head.

"Tsk, tsk," the doctor scolded. "That's far too heavy, and at your age, you're at real risk for diabetes and heart disease." He gave her a friendly slap on her rear; Anne choked a sob as she felt her ass cheeks wobble like Jell-O.

Her mind was spinning! 151 pounds!! How was that possible? She weighed 125 in high school. By the time she graduated college, she was 135... sometimes fluctuating to 140. But she had NEVER hit the 150-pound barrier. Anne knew she had gained a little weight since injuring her back - but 151?!

And this young, handsome doctor had just weighed her while she was in NOTHING but bra and panties?! The psychological impact was like a nuclear explosion:

Anne the Axe was a 150+ pound fatty!!

"I - I... your scale is broken!!"

"Very funny. Now take off your bra."

"My... my bra? You mean... you can't mean... my BRA?"

"Yeah, your bra. Hurry up."

"But doctor, I -"

"Now!"

The way he leered at her was so unnerving! Like... his eyes were famished for a glimpse of her bare flesh. She felt like a lamb that was about to be devoured by a lion...

Shell-shocked, she consented: With a lump in her throat and her knees knocking together, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra... and took it off. While he watched.

Down they fell.

Those world-famous tits! Sugar-white cleavage, crowned with wide, dusty-pink nipples! They were HUGE! Impossibly huge! Freakishly gigantic!

Her nipples were the diameter of a tea cup, with a bumpy complexion and a rock-hard tip. Each tip poked out a good two inches!

The legendary Anne the Axe was topless. Wearing nothing but her panties.

"Good girl, Miss Anderson. Put your hands on your head."

Miss Anderson...? That - that's what her students call her. Kim never called her Miss Anderson. And his voice... it was so familiar...

She put her hands on her head. Her big tits swung low, and her belly hung a tiny bit over the top of her waistband. She started to perspire...

He took another picture! Of her bare tits! She nearly died!

"Please, Dr. Dan! No pictures! Please!!"

"But why?"

"Because... boys have been trying to get their hands on nude photos of me for years! Or learn my measurements! I'm a teacher! Please! I - I can't let there be naked pictures of my body! I just can't! It would be the biggest scandal in - in school history!"

Tears welled in her eyes.

Click! He took another picture.

"Don't be silly, Miss Anderson. Aren't we overstating things, my dear? I'm sure most 18-year-olds would rather see someone their own age than a mature, full-bodied, 151-pound lady."

WHAT did he just say?! A MATURE lady?! FULL-BODIED?! No... he DID NOT just say that!!

"I'm NOT overstating things!" Anne insisted. She pulled in her stomach, posed her hips and arched her back. "I'm NOT!"

Dr. Dan scanned her body up and down. "Look, no offense, but I'm still a young man myself. Trust me, we'd rather see a sexy 25-year-old than a chunky, 151-pound older woman. So don't be so paranoid."

Anne staggered several steps before regaining her equilibrium. She looked liked she was just SLAPPED in the face! An OLDER WOMAN?! The legendary sex symbol, Anne the Axe?!

CHUNKY?!

"I mean, can we be honest?" he continued. "You have the body of a middle-aged housewife who wears sweatpants and Spanx when she shops at Wal-Mart. No offense - It's important that we're honest with each other. This isn't the kind of body that anyone wants to see naked."

If looks could kill, Dr. Dan would've been DEAD! "Middle-aged housewife?!!" she screamed. "Nobody wants to see me naked?! What about - what about my TITS?! My big, beautiful TITS!!"

With venom in her eyes, she violently shook her large breasts at him. Like an angry stripper!

"Look at them, dammit!! Look at my TITS!! LOOK AT THEM!!"

Anne was livid! So livid she actually shook her bare breasts at a total stranger!

By the time she realized what she was doing, a strange new sensation was reverberating through her body. My... tits. My... naked TITS. I'm forcing this young man to see my TITS!! Like - like a desperate skank! What is wrong with me?! She was holding out her breasts, bobbing her nipples up and down, offering them on a silver platter...

She expected him get horny at the sight - after all, this was Anne the Axe shaking her bare, beautiful breasts! This was the stuff of DREAMS!! Why, this good-looking doctor might even try to rape her, he'd be so turned on! Not that she'd necessarily mind...

Instead, Dr. Dan rolled his eyes.

"Those saggy sacks? No, thank you, ma'am. Put those droopy things down and get your hands back on your head." He pulled a tape measure out of his jacket pocket.

She sniffled and whimpered; her mind was dazed... had - had she heard him correctly??? Those... saggy sacks?! Droopy things?! Those were her BREASTS!! The most famous breasts in high school! The beautiful breasts of - of Anne the Axe!

"You... you don't think I'm beautiful?" she croaked in disbelief.

For 14 years, a fleeting glimpse of her cleavage would give students instant hard-ons. A peak down her blouse had them reaching for the Kleenex! Had he just... seen her completely topless, in nothing but her panties... and REJECTED HER???? Didn't he appreciate what he had just seen?!

Those SAGGY, DROOPY THINGS?!! She was short of breath - like she was sucker-punched in the gut...

"Yes, you're a very handsome woman," chuckled Dr. Dan. "What a sight you are! In fact, let's measure you. I've been trying to guess your true bust-size since I first saw you, Miss Anderson. Let's settle it once and for all."

He advanced... with the tape measure pulled wide...

"No! Please! My measurements are PRIVATE! You - you can't! My bust-size is a secret! It's a mystery! Nobody can know!" Her big tits jiggled and swung.

"Relax, Miss Anderson. This is part of your evaluation. Hands on your head. Don't make me say it again."

Anne the Axe had always been the one in control. She had always operated from a position of power. She was ANNE THE AXE, dammit! Yet now, here she was... topless... helpless... and so very, very vulnerable. The teacher sniffled and placed her hands on her head like a good little girl. A solitary tear streaked down her cheek.

The young doctor grabbed and hoisted her breasts, shaking her white flesh. His fingers sunk into her pale cleavage. Anne's jaw dropped. For the first time in her life, she was speechless! He was TOUCHING HER TITS!! The doctor squeezed and palmed her lovely lady lumps - exploring her topless body. Her heart was racing! He then ran the tape measure across her nipples:

The nips of Anne the Axe instantly grew another inch! She nearly died on the spot!

"And your chest is... 42 inches!! Holy cow! I never imagined your bust would be 42 inches!" Dr. Dan exclaimed.

"No! No they're NOT!" wailed Miss Anderson, her voice cracking. "My bust is only 38! That - that's my nipples, and it's cold, and -"

"Your nipples are part of your breasts, sweetheart. Okay, jump up and down, so I can see your body better."

"What?! I - I can't jump up and down! That's crazy!! I'm topless!"

"That's why I wanna watch you bounce, Miss Anderson. A few light calisthenics. It loosens up your limbs and let's me see how the muscles respond. Besides, you're still wearing your old fashioned granny panties, so it's not like you're naked. Well, not fully naked."

"I don't wanna!" she croaked. "Please! I - I just want a massage! No more!"

"For liability reasons, I can't begin work on your body until I evaluate your health and conditioning. So hands on your head, and jump. Or no massage."

This made no sense! She wanted to cry! But... what choice did she have? She needed a massage!

Anne the Axe took a deep breath, bent her knees - and jumped!

She jumped up and down, up and down! Right in front of the smirking doctor. Her voluptuous body shook obscenely - her hips, belly, thighs and ass. Her tits were leaping around like they had a mind of their own! They were bouncing in every direction - even whacking her in the face! GOD!!

"Good girl!" laughed the doctor. "Keep going!"

There - there was no way to suck-in her tummy, or arch her back, or hide her flaws - everything was jiggling out in the open! She felt her belly distend and her soft flesh bounce violently, while the young doctor surveyed every last inch of her body!

Anne had never before felt so hideously exposed...

"Well, well, well! Your stomach sure loosened up in a hurry! Your hips, too. Tsk, tsk. You have no muscle tone at all! There's a few moles I want to keep my eye on, however." He took some more pictures while Anne was jumping. Every single part of her body was gyrating - and her breasts swung wildly!

"Don't photograph me like this!" she sobbed. "Please! I beg you!"

But the doctor ignored her:

"Keep your hands on your head and bend your knees. Yes, like that. Lift your thighs to your chin, one at a time. Okay, grab your ankles. Good girl. Now squat."

She was squatting, panting, sweating... Her panties were becoming damp and wedging themselves back up her ass and pussy. She prayed they were damp from sweat - and nothing more! Finally, she fell to the floor in a sad, disheveled heap.

"Please!" she sobbed. "This hurts SO MUCH! Let me stop! Please!"

"Okay, Miss Anderson. Face down on the massage table."

Completely gassed, Anne crawled on her hands and knees, climbed to the massage table, and then collapsed, desperately trying to catch her breath. Her big butt faced the ceilings, and her sweaty panties clung like a second layer of skin over her body. Pant... pant... pant...

"Th - thank you, Doctor!"

Dr. Dan grabbed the top of her granny panties - and in one fell swoop, he peeled them down, exposing her bare ass. HER BARE ASS! Before she could react, she felt her damp panties race past her hips, thighs, legs and feet - and off her body!

"My - my panties!" she shrieked. "Kim doesn't make me take off...

She was now fully naked!

Her BARE ASS was completely exposed! She shuddered... and remembered her pimply, pale ass looking like cottage cheese in the mirror...

He gave her tush a playful slap.

"Well, I'm not Kim." He held her panties to his nose and sniffed. Then he examined the inside of the crotch.

"Miss Anderson!" he admonished, waving the damp panties in her face. "There's a yellow stain here! Are you having trouble controlling your bladder?"

"NO!! I - I - I sometimes leak a little, that's all! Please! Don't look at that! Please! NOOO!!" The sexy teacher had never been so humiliated! Oh, GOD!! A younger, good-looking doctor was scrutinizing EVERYTHING about her! Even the stains on her undies!

"Lots of older women have problems with bladder control. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, but I need you to be honest: Do you have difficulty going wee-wee in the potty?"

"I don't have a problem, sir!" she cried. "Just, when I get scared sometimes... I - I - pee myself!"

The doctor placed his other hand on her ass cheek.

"Are you scared now?"

"A - a little, sir!"

Her heart skipped a beat. Anne the Axe was... scared?

"Try not to piss yourself, Miss Anderson, or I'll have to hose you down outside and stick you in a diaper. Okay, let's begin your massage..."

He started massaging her ample white ass with both hands. Gentle at first. It felt... nice. He was lightly kneading her sore buttocks, staying respectfully away from her crevice, and lightly massaging her lower back.

Ahhh... this - this was why she came in here... work my ass, pretty doctor! Yeah, that's good... And then my back. Yes...

But then he got rougher. Much rougher.

His hands were hard! Gripping MUCH tighter than Kim ever did! One hand on each cheek!

She gasped when she realized what he was doing! This young doctor! He - he was trying to SPREAD her! Her... her anus was starting to spread open!

"NO!! Stop!! What are you doing?! Don't do that! Don't - Don't look down there!!"

"Miss Anderson, you smell a little musky 'down there.' And you missed quite a few anal-hairs while you were shaving, it looks like. Three, four... five of them. Big, black curly hairs. Not a natural strawberry-blonde, are we? Ewwwww!! Is that a PIMPLE?"

"Wh - WHAT?!!" she shrieked. She - she wasn't strong enough to squeeze her ass cheeks closed! She tried - but she couldn't!

Her anus was being stretched open - and Dr. Dan just counted the hairs around her puckered bung! One at a time!

"When was your last bowel movement?"

Anne turned crimson. "I - I - yesterday! Wh - why?!"

Dr. Dan began massaging her asshole! She - she felt like she might blackout! (Or... even worse, have an earth-shattering orgasm...) She couldn't believe it: His fingers were rubbing her butthole!

Oh, no! She was getting wet!

"Doctor?! Ooh! Oooooh! Is... is that your finger?!! OOOOHHH!! OHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Loosening up your sphincter. You'll be able to shit again in a few hours. Works like magic."

Anne's brain was spinning. She was grunting like an animal, grinding her wet pussy on the top of the table.

The doctor wiggled his finger inside her! Miss Anderson squealed like a piglet: Grunt, grunt, grunt! OH, GOD!! Slobber was dripping down her chin...

Then her withdrew his finger and relinquished his grip.

"Now roll over. I want to see the rest of you!"

"Nooo! Please, I - I wanna go home! I've had enough! No more! Let me dress and go home!"

"C'mon, we don't have all day. Flat on your back, arms down, legs spread. It's time to see what all the fuss is about."

She wanted to cry! She was being completely stripped of her "Anne the Axe" alter-ego! This baby-faced doctor was unraveling her! No! She - she couldn't give this jerk the satisfaction of a full frontal view of her intimate female anatomy! Not when she was wet! It was all she had left!

"I said, roll over. Don't make me spank you!"

What choice did she have?

"Oh, Dr. Dan!" she cried.

She rolled to her back. Like a beached whale.

It was as if she had officially surrendered to her young conqueror:

Her big, meaty tits had sagged over to her sides, towards her armpits, revealing that her breasts had lost all their firmness. She felt the fat rolls appear on her belly as she squirmed and raised her thighs...

And - hallelujah! - her famous pussy was facing Dr. Dan's face. The pussy of Anne the Axe!

Shaved.

And very, very pink.

Her pussy lips were thick and wide, and her cute clitty poked daintily out. It was a sight to behold: Anne the Axe, as naked as the day she was born!

And she was spread out on the massage table... the overhead lights shining down brightly... every single part of her was fully exposed...

"Miss Anderson! You certainly have an unusual physique. Okay, let's begin..."

Dr. Dan began massaging her tits! But he spent an inappropriately long time playing with her sensitive nipples...

"Doctor Dan!" she yelped. "My nipples are fine! I - I need help with my back!! I - I... Oooohhh... oh, that feels..."

"Yeah, your back is in terrible shape. Your tits sag a lot, don't they?" He grabbed her nips and shook her gelatinous breasts.

Tears poured down her pretty eyes. "Yes... they sag! It's gotten worse! I - I don't know what to do!"

"How far down do they sag?"

"Almost all the way to my bellybutton!" she cried.

Dr. Dan burst into laughter. "Say that louder! Say that again!" He pointed his phone at her.

"MY TITS SAG ALMOST ALL THE WAY TO MY BELLYBUTTON!!" the disgraced woman screamed.

He moved down and massaged her tummy and thighs.

"Miss Anderson, you put on some weight recently."

"What?!" she protested. How dare he! "Sh - shut up!! I told you, your scale is broken!" Anne wished she could vanish into thin air! The same lady who struck fear in the hearts of schoolchildren was having her nude body critiqued by a total stranger!

"Oh, I can tell how the fat is concentrated around your 'problem areas.' Here and here." Dan was massaging the fat around her belly and thighs. "See these rolls of fat? How much weight have you gained?"

"Only, uh, 5 pounds! Honest!"

"Yeah, right! I'm guessing more like 15!"

He started to massage her inner thighs... very close to her vaginal mound. Her whole body was boiling...

"Okay!" she sobbed. "15 pounds! I'm sorry!!"

"Be careful about graining any more weight, Miss Anderson. You're getting tubby. Imagine if everyone discovered that the legendary Anne the Axe is really just a 151-pound fatty with a big jelly-belly!" He groped and gripped her loose stomach flesh.

"I - I'll try harder!! I promise!!" she wailed. "Don't tell anyone!!"

He put his hands on her bare pussy! She - she couldn't speak! The young doctor was touching her most intimate part!

"Ah," he grinned. "The blade of the axe!"

A look of absolute terror was in her eyes... as he began massaging her! But then he stopped. His nose wrinkled:

"Your pussy smells funny, Miss Anderson. Pee-yewww!! Oh, wow! You're COMPLETELY wet! You're a naughty little thing, aren't you?"

He pulled at her folds, opened her pussy lips and SMELLED her!

"How inappropriate, Miss Anderson. We're gonna have to air you out."

"Oh God!! I'm sorry, Dr. Dan!! That's never happened before! This will be our secret - okay?!!"

He was slapping her pussy lips together until they made a FLAP sound, opening and closing her Holiest of Holies! Flap, flap, flap! Instead of worshipping her vagina, he was degrading her... taking away her axe... turning her into a fat, desperate, middle-aged whore... taking away EVERYTHING.

"Let's see what we have here... Interesting!"

His finger lightly traced the inside of her pussy.

"I see how soaking wet you are, Miss Anderson. Every time I touch you here -" She jolted, kicked her thighs and moaned in ecstasy! Grunt, grunt! "- you start creaming yourself. Yup, there it goes. Try not to lose control, you horny old hag!"

"OH!! OH!! OH!!"

"See? Like that! All I have to do is touch THIS."

"OH!! OH!!" Grunt, grunt.

He continued to spread, rub and explore the jewel of her femininity. She was gasping, sobbing and squealing.

Dr. Dan gripped her clitoris and shook it. "So this is your itsy-bitsy clitty, Miss Anderson?"

"Yes, sir!!" Her clitoris... she - she was sprawled out naked... and this young doctor was playing with her clitoris! The pinacle of her sexuality now belonged to him.

"Does it always get engorged like a pink, puffy dick when you get horny?"

"Yessir!! Yessir!! Yessir!!"

"So you're a horny girl right now?" He was tugging up and down on her clitty - making a total mockery of her femininity! Her most sacred body parts were being desecrated! Her entire aura was being dismantled! Tug, tug, tug! "Tell me what a horny girl you are, Anne the Axe."

"Ohhhh... Super horny girl, sir!" she moaned. Grunt, grunt, grunt...

It was a breathtaking transformation: The High School Sex Symbol was being completely dissected on the table! All that was left was this quivering, grunting, naked mess...

"The great and powerful Anne the Axe! With her clothes on, she's the toughest teacher in school! And with her clothes off, she's a scared fat girl who desperately needs an orgasm!"

"Y - Yessir!" Grunt, grunt.