Rubbing Teacher the Wrong Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor spanked her pussy twice.

"OOOooooh!! Dr. Dan! Nooooo..."

He worked in a finger! God!! Her masseuse was now PENETRATING her insides! This young man's finger was INSIDE her pussy!

Right down to his knuckles!

She felt her pussy stretch around his finger: Every vaginal nerve-ending being rubbed - like an itch that needed to be scratched...

"Just relax, Miss Anderson. I've been waiting years for this moment."

"Yessir!" Grunt, grunt...

He started massaging harder! THREE fingers worked their way inside her pussy - and one was tickling her anus! GOD!! She nearly came on the spot!

...But what did Dr. Dan mean about waiting YEARS for this moment?! That voice...

Then it hit her:

Oh, no. Oh, no.

OH NO!!

"Doctor Dan" was Daniel Decker. Formerly the high school football star.

She was his teacher.

He had fucked and dumped half the cheerleaders. Even tried to date Anne the Axe. She turned him down, but he lied to his stupid buddies about fucking her. So she led him on. Winked at him. Licked her fingers in front of him.

Daniel unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis and tried to kiss her:

She kicked him in the groin and quickly took a photograph! He fell to the ground - in too much pain to cover himself. Now flacid and small, his wiener wiggled helplessly in his fly!

All the girls laughed. Anne laughed the loudest.

He was expelled. His football career was history. Nobody had seen him since.

Now... he was a doctor?! How?!

DANIEL DECKER had her like - like THIS?! Stripped of all her clothes?! He - he photographed her topless! He weighed her! He made her jump around like a fool in her panties! He measured her tits! He saw the stains in her undies! He counted the hairs in her asshole! He fingered her! He discovered all her secrets!

And his fingers were pumping both her cunt and anus! Fast and hard!

"Daniel Decker?!" she screamed. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!! H - How did you become a doctor?! Oohh!!"

He was grinning, watching her big tits jiggle like crazy on the table. Her potbelly was comically distended and her thighs were spread like a froggy! In and out, in and out, in and out went his fingers...

"I ain't a doctor," he said with a wink. "I'm a janitor. Well, a junior janitor. Still in training. Thankfully, the receptionist warned me about some bitch causing a ruckus." He started fingering her HARDER...

"OH GOD!! A - A JUNIOR JANITOR?!! NOOOOO!!" she howled. Grunt, grunt.

He pulled one hand free. It was covered in slime. He looked at it - and wiped her juices off on her face and in her mouth! OMG!! She had NEVER been disrespected like that! But his other hand was still inside her, rubbing and pumping...

"You can't go to medical school when you're expelled from high school, you dumb cunt. And now you're gonna make it ALL up to me!"

He held up his phone. No!! He - he was STILL filming her! And she was SO CLOSE to cumming!! She was rubbing her nipples in her fingers and bucking her naked hips, spreading her legs like a desperate schoolgirl!

"P - Put down the phone!! No pictures!! Stop!!"

But she couldn't stop grinding her wet, steamy crotch into Dan's fist!! Or groping her big fat titties and twisting her red-hot nipples...

"You want me to stop? Okay."

Daniel stopped. All at once. His fingers were motionless. He was as still as a statue as he aimed his phone at her.

"What are you doing?!!" she shrieked. Her hips bucked longingly at his hand. Over and over again, she rubbed her blazing pussy on his hand.

But his hand wouldn't move.

"I want you to say it, Anne the Axe. Say it!"

"You bastard!"

"Say it!"

She surrendered, pleading to his phone: "OH, GOD!! YES!! YES!! WAH!! Anne the Axe wants you to touch her!! I'M SO HORNY!! PLEASE!!" She was bawling like a baby, grinding her pussy on his unresponsive arm.

Dan unbuttoned his fly and whipped out his hard, young cock.

He... he was HUGE when erect!!

Her former student pushed the head of his penis next to her wet opening. She could feel the warmth of his body... and she could feel her juices starting to free-flow...

"No! Dan!!" she pleaded. "I - I changed my mind! You can't!! I'm Anne the Axe!"

His phone was still pointed at her bare flesh. The expression on her face was priceless!

"Not anymore. For them, you're Anne the Axe. For me, you're my chubby, middle-aged whore!"

All at once he thrust inside her! Hard!

The inside of her pussy instantly molded to the size and girth of his rock-hard cock. Fiery jolts of electricity flooded her senses.

"OHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDD!! OHHHHHHHHH!! DAMMIT!! YOU - YOU - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!! YES!! YES!! I - I - I - I'M YOUR CHUBBY, MIDDLE-AGED WHORE!! I'M YOUR CHUBBY, MIDDLE-AGED WHORE!!"

Harder and harder and HARDER! Pounding away! Fucking the HELL out of her! Grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt...

He flipped her onto her stomach and started fucking her from behind - hammering her pussy while riding her big ass cheeks like a cowboy - pulling so hard on her hair, he was jerking her whole head around!

"OH, DAN!! OH, DAN!! YES!! YES!! I'M YOUR CHUBBY MIDDLE-AGED WHORE!! I AM! I AM! I ADMIT IT! ANNE THE AXE IS DANIEL DECKER'S CHUBBY WHORE!!"

He pulled out and threw her onto her back, head-first, flipping her like a ragdoll. Her legs were spinning and she was covered in sweat. Before she could protest, he had mounted he again - deeper and harder than before - and was annihilating her pussy, chopping The Axe down to toothpicks. Grunt, grunt, grunt - GRUUUUNNNT!

Miss Anderson submitted herself to the greatest orgasm of her life!

"OH DADDY!! OOOOWWWWWWWWWWGGG GGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDD!!"

She was spastically swinging her limbs. Drool and spit was all over her face. Her mouth and eyes were agape.

Daniel finished and rolled off. He wiped his dick clean on her mouth and hair.

Minutes later, she was STILL kicking her legs and grunting! It looked like she was getting fucked by an Invisible Man!

Daniel stood right next to her, filming the whole thing.

After zipping his pants back up, he took additional photos of her wet, naked flesh. He laughed: Anne the Axe in all her glory! Stripped bare! She had nothing left to hide! No more secrets! Her "mystique" was fully removed! He had plucked all the petals off her Feminine Flower! He filmed her fat-ass in the buff! He saw, touched, weighed, counted, measured and fucked EVERYTHING! Her fat tits, big ass, tummy rolls and hairless snatch! And then, he made her CUM like a desperate, old whore.

He... OWNED her!

He owned the real Anne Anderson. All 151 pounds. Just look at her! Naked and sprawled, with juices dipping out of almost every hole! Her gaping pussy was STILL leaking like a faucet!

She was a wet, sweaty, mess.

He lifted her thighs and positioned her ass and pussy for some extra-special pictures...

Miss Anderson became alive and began rubbing her pussy again. Her middle finger slipped inside her. Then two fingers. She kissed his hand submissively. "D - Daniel...?"

"Yes?"

Her hips began to buck, and she looked up obediently at her ex-student. She batted her eyes, spread open her pussy, and fully submitted herself to the chains of the man who had finally conquered her.

"Can you... do that again? My back still hurts... real, real bad..."

"Yes, Miss Anderson."

THE END