All Comments on 'Rugby Fantasy'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

Please stop trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible

Bad writing -quit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn another shit day in loving wives

With the exception of "finishthedamnstory" posting, loving wives has nothing but duds today. This category is sinking slowly into the sewer. Why won't this site, give the cucks their own category called "cuckolding", then we wouldn't have to wade through all these crappy stories.(ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never post again without a good editor having reviewed your story

Although I'm not sure a GREAT editor could have saved this mess. Maybe a better storyline to start with would help. A "1".

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Dream sequence?

At least the author told the reader it was going to be a dream sequence! I HATE the movies that pull that as a big surprise cop-out. Not a lot happier when almost ALL the action is in an announced dream fantasy!

Is a Hubby a Cuck if he dreams about his wife getting nailed in front of him? She has tacitly cooperated and he cannot intervene without some danger ... and great awkwardness, including with HER! Maybe, Maybe not ... UNTIL he counters her sarcasm by recasting his dream, upgraded! Now, the pointer stops on the Helpless Wimp Cuck side!

Time to go to that pub - AWAKE! Nookie in the AM? Buy a male chastity device and give it to Sweetie (pay for it by seeing if anyone will bet she won't use it!) That will cover Hubby's AM nookie. Sweetie will hardly miss it! And she will not even TRY to emasculate any of the guys with Leather Balls!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please just keep it a fantasy.

Nobody really wants a whore for a wife.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You sad, man hating, piece of shit.

mslindagosex1mslindagosex1over 1 year ago

GREAT & interestingly different!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous