Rule of Thumb Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed, trying to focus on the dishes, her nipples on fire, the dildo threatening to pull out from the tension, making a small squishing sound every time I moved my finger. "You're going to fuck me in the ass," she said as much with anticipation as anxiety.

"Again." I put some lube on my cock head.

She inhaled, rinsing the pan. "You're going to fuck me in my ass with your hard cock, Master." She set down the pan and gripped the sink edge as I shoved into her. It went much more smoothly this time, but she was too tight for me to get very far in.

"We're going to have to open you a little," I said, pulling down on her shoulders for leverage. I could feel the hard phallus of the dildo against me as I moved in more deeply. "I don't want this to be so difficult."

"Yes...OH....Master...please...please..." She couldn't let go of the sink, the pain from the nipple clamps, the pain from my cock in her ass. Who knew what the dildo was doing to her. I couldn't tell if she was begging me to stop or to go deeper. It didn't matter what she was saying, of course, either way. I felt the animal crawl out and take over.

"What are you?!!!" I whispered loudly in her ear, my cock as deep as I could get it. It wasn't deep enough and I was getting angry. The day's annoyances all bubbling up, the thought of what we were going to do this Friday, how she would have metal through her, an image of Christine, of Shelly. "Shout it, cunt. I want you to shout it so the Henry's can hear you!" The neighbors on the other side.

"I'M YOU'RE SLAVE, MASTER RICK. I'M YOUR PAIN SLUT! MY HOLES ARE FOR YOU TO USE. FUCK ME IN THE ASS!"

I smiled, moving my hands down to her breasts. She whimpered, still gripping the sink. "You're not making much progress on the dishes, cunt. And I'm not getting any less hard."

She gasped, turning back to the sink as I pulled out. There were a few pots and dishes left. She could easily get it done before I came, if she could keep her balance. I impaled her again. I loved the point of entry – of feeling her ring protesting and then releasing, my head popping through. I pulled out again, and pushed back in again. Each time, she cried out, thanking me between small sobs.

I looked at our reflection in the window – it was dark outside, and I imagined what someone would see, if anyone could see from down in the ravine: Loren, bare breasted in some odd way, her face streaming with tears, mouthing something. My face and hands visible, pulling on her breasts. But none of the violence I was doing to her ass would be evident – perhaps two lovers having a small fight, or making up after a fight. It's so hard to tell the difference just by looking.

"I might be getting close, cunt." I threatened her. I could go either way and she still hadn't emptied the sink yet. "What will happen if I finish before you do?" I pulled on the clamps and she cried out.

"You'll PUNISH me...OH...Master Rick! You'll punish me..." She started moaning and I knew she was getting close to cumming herself. That wasn't permitted.

"Don't you even think about climaxing, cunt. You know that's not in the picture this week. Not until Friday, when Mistress Anna will have her little helper pulling your pussy lips out and making you officially mine."

I watched her reflection. She squeezed her eyes shut, her hands working as quickly as they could to finish up. She was vibrating, like a bass harp string, her legs were vibrating and I could feel her ass cheeks tensing every time I pushed my hips against her. I was getting close. What punishment could I devise if I finished first?

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...please Master. Please let me cum?!" She was rinsing the last dish, her legs wobbling. I felt like my cock was the only thing holding her up, rammed deep into her ass, her cheeks, warm against my legs.

I smiled grimly, my orgasm blossoming deep in my groin. "Are you done, cunt? Or do you want more punishment?" I could feel the sperm building, beginning to boil up from my balls.

"No, Master," she barely could get the words out, nearing collapse. "No. please. I'm done. I finished...."

I looked down into the sink just as I shot my load deep into her, pulling harder on the clamps until they released her nipples. Her rectum clamped hard against me as she screamed from the pain, her hands returning to the sink edge. I noticed her knuckles were white. The pain from my assault washed through her, echoing and eventually fading. I felt tears on my fingers as I gently massaged her nipples, my cock deflating.

"Thank you Master," she whispered, looking down at my fingers. "I...I...basket."

I moved my hands to her ribs, pulling her away from the sink, my cock still barely inside her. Gently pulling out of her, I held her, rubbing my hands on her stomach and breasts, careful to avoid her nipples. "I love you, Loren," I whispered. "I'm so happy we met..." I reached down and unsnapped the wires, putting them on the counter, and continued to hug her from behind, my wet cock pushed against her cheeks, the smell of shit combined with her arousal. I wrinkled my nose.

"You'll leave that in tonight, instead of the regular one," I directed, nodding to the sink for her to wash my cock. "And don't let any of that cum leak onto my floor."

She nodded, turning me to face her. She took the dishrag, soaped it up and gently bathed my cock. When she was finished, she stood back up, kissed my eyes, my cheeks and finally my mouth, her hands all over my back, pushing her body against me. The dildo ring pushed into my pubic bone. "Thank you, thank you thank you," she repeated each time she pulled away. "You've saved my life...."

* - * - * - *

Rule of Thumb Ch. 19

Rick leads Loren deeper into her submissive role

forced nudity, group sex

Wednesday night and the week was getting weirder. My work was slipping – I might as well not have gone in, what with all of the distractions. I couldn't keep my mind off of Loren, her morning visit presenting her dildo filled pussy to me. I smiled at seeing the car turning down the street as she walked between our houses, her face pale, but her arms down at her side. I had changed the routine: she was to come over before breakfast, present herself to me and then return to get ready for her work. I could only imagine what she was thinking at her work.

I got concerned knowing she was responsible for tracking medical records. What if she was so distracted she messed up someone's life?

A knock at the door brought me back to the here and now. Jamison and Christine.

"Hey guys, come in. Come in. It's a little chilly out." Jamison moving Christine in before him with one hand, smiling and lifting a small leather satchel with the other.

"I got it figured out, Rick."

We moved into the living room. Loren was sitting, naked but unrestrained on the couch.

"Hello Master Jamison," she said quietly, looking at her feet.

"Cunt," he said softly to Christine. "Go have a chat." He tsked and motioned. She unzipped the jumpsuit she'd been wearing. It was the only clothing she'd had on.

We moved to the kitchen to discuss what he'd learned from Gordy. From where I was sitting I could see both of them, sitting near each other, Loren's face wide eyed and open.

"So, he's copied everything off, and had me sign something. He's saying I'll probably have to go to court, if it gets there." He shrugged, moving to the fridge to get a beer. "Whatever. She's bad news. It's gotta happen..."

"And what do we do with that thing?" I nodded to the satchel where the vibrator and bug were.

He smiled, taking them out. "I found the user manual." He laughed a little.

"Really? It has a user manual?"

"Not really, but basically there's a community support forum for it. They've both got USB ports. Simple. When I plugged into 'em they offered to install a small program." He shrugged again and took a draw on his beer. "Anyway, the vibe's pretty simple – basic record/playback controls – and a settings panel. It's off. I tested it. You can use it as a vibrator and it isn't transmitting. Turns out there's a hard-switch next to the battery compartment that switches off the wireless. So, no mic, no transmitter. The vibrator seems worth keeping." He smiled again.

I took it from him and held it to my nose. It smelled different from Loren and I looked at him. "Tested it, eh?"

He shrugged and smiled. "The other thing is a bit more complicated. It's a receiver and it apparently piggybacks onto your outbound packets. It was configured to send information to a specific address...when I looked at it, there wasn't a web site, so there's some kind of storage system there...maybe. Anyway, I changed the address to an anonymous drop." He smiled again, his eyes crinkling.

I had no idea what he was talking about and it must have showed.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander..." He went on to explain how we might help Gordy's case.

I looked up to see the two women talking now more animatedly, more intensely. Loren's eyes looked watery, but maybe it was just the light.

"So, what else?"

"Gordy said he'd be calling you. I told him you were going over there again this week and he practically freaked. He's touchy these days." Another swig.

"It'll be the last time." I sipped my beer and thought about Friday night.

"Anyway, he said he needs to talk to you..."

I scratched my neck and nodded, distracted. "Okay. If he doesn't call, I'll call him before Friday." I paused and watched the two women. "So, Loren asked a good question the other day..."

He waited, the empty bottle on the counter.

"She said, 'How do we know the difference?' – meaning, when is she my slave and when are we just being together?"

He nodded, smiling slightly. "She's always your slave. That's the way it plays out. Once she's committed, that's it. You can decide how to behave in public, but alone, she's the cunt, you're the master. It's pretty simple."

I shook my head slightly, not imagining how that could ever be the way we would be. "How long have you been with Christine?"

"About a year. She's amazing. I don't think I'm going to let her go."

I raised an eyebrow, puzzled.

"Yeah, after about six months I get tired of 'em...usually. But not her. She's not like any of the other cunts I've ever trained..."

I choked on the last of my beer. "Whaaa?"

"Shit, bro'. You didn't know? I've been training slaves for about 10 years now. But I think I'm going to keep this one. She's fucking hot. Smart. Look at those tits. And her cunt. Fuck. It's like silk. You definitely haven't felt pussy until you've felt hers..."

She's not a common whore, Rick!Anna's words floated back to me. The animal began to rise in me. I pursed my lips and nodded slightly. "I've been thinking about her...at the party...bent over with the drink..."

He smiled, shrugged and motioned to the fridge.

"Go for it." As he grabbed another beer, I stopped to think about who I was becoming. A month ago, I thought again, just a simple insurance salesman. Now, dominating my next door neighbor...

"That's what she's trained for. She's not a whore, but it's important for her to understand whatever I want is what she wants. You want to fuck her? Go right ahead. It would be good for Loren, too."

...I actually feltentitledto treat these two women this way. And it didn't feel "wrong." Just the opposite, every time I thought I might be hurting her, Loren thanked me. I shook my head at Anna's suggestion Loren needed to see me as a man, not a god. "In a minute. Anything else I should know about that thing?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Like I said, pretty simple. You took the other thing off, right?"

I had. Monday night. I had no idea if she'd broached any of my financial or contact information. I kept most of it locally, and was told whatever went out was encrypted, but the violation made me angry every time.

"How are you going to do it?"

"What?" I had lost track of the conversation.

"Break it off? What are you going to say?"

My turn to shrug. "I'm not too worried. She knows I've got leverage, just not how much. I hope." I nodded to the living room and grabbed another beer. "I think the best bet is to treat like it all the other nights: Loren is going to get pierced and we'll just leave like we usually do. Nothing out of the ordinary."

"Cunt."

Christine looked up and stood, putting her hands behind her neck, spreading her legs.

"Loren," I said more gently. "Come over here, please."

She stood and stood in front of me, confused. I whispered into her ear and she shook her head, her eyes looking over at Christine, down at the floor. She started to speak until I put a finger to her lips.

"Your protesting is getting old, cunt. You know what the rules are and how you can say 'no.' Unless I hear that, on your knees."

She paused, looking at my face, her expression a silent plea to reconsider, and then sank to her knees, her hands undoing my trousers. Slipping them and my briefs down, she took my cock in her fingers, blushing a deep red. This was new: actively performing a sex act, not being restrained or forced.

"Tell our guests what you are doing." It felt delicious, her fingers sliding up my stiffening shaft.

"I'm..." she was mumbling.

"Cunt! Tell. Our. Guests. What. You. Are. Doing!" I moved my hands down to her head, turning her face to look at the two of them. Her hands stopped momentarily and then redoubled their effort to make me hard.

"I'm making you hard, Master, so that you can fuck Master Jamison's cunt." I could see tears beginning to brim at the corners of her eyes.

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because...because I am your slave, Master Rick. Because it gives you pleasure to punish me." The tears dropped onto the rug and I turned her head back to face me. I could feel her breath on my head. I motioned my hips forward and she opened her mouth, whimpering slightly, but not putting an end to it. The wet warmth of her tongue and lips engulfed me and I hummed a little at the feeling.

I watched Jamison take Christine over to the couch, kneel her down so her gorgeous ass was facing me and spread her legs. Her pink lips were barely peeking out beneath her cheeks as he bent her over onto the cushions. She pushed her elbows where the back met the seat, her hands gripping the upper cushions and laid her head down on the seat. I heard her whisper a thank-you to Jamison as he sat down next to her, his jeans touching her face. The thought of shoving my cock into that smooth creature made me hard. Hard enough to pull out of Loren's mouth.

She sat back onto her knees, sobbing a little, shaking her head, but still not willing to stop me.

"Come on, Loren. You're going to help." I helped her up, my cock barely moving it was so stiff, and repositioned her next to Christine's right ass cheek. "Spread her open and guide my cock into her wet cunt."

She looked at me, miserable and upset, as I knelt down, my hands drifting onto Christine's tight cheeks. I looked at her, my face hardening.

"Please, Master, I'm sorry. I...just don't look at me that way..." She moved her hands to open Christine's thighs, her thumbs against her pussy. Slipping her hands up, she pulled Christine's lips apart, exposing her moist dark pink interior.

I leaned in, my cock against her cheeks. It was getting crowded down there, but Loren slipped her left hand around the top of my shaft, her right continuing to open Christine's pussy. Pulling me forward, she pushed my cock-head and I sighed as her sticky lips enveloped it. Moving her hand down, she moved me into her further, pulling her other hand down and out, spreading Christine's cheeks apart further.

"What do you say, cunt?" I looked at her face, intent on her task, tears dripping down.

"Thank you, Master Rick. Thank you for giving me the honor of helping you fuck Master Jamison's cunt." She sobbed as she said it, but she knew it was what I wanted to hear.

Christine kept a running dialog of how it felt having a stranger's cock pushed into her cunt. With the two of them talking it sounded like being in between two porn theaters with the dialog competing.

"His cock is different from yours, Master J."

"You're slipping in almost all the way..."

"It's hot and hard and I'm getting aroused..."

"My fingers are sticky from her..."

Jamison sat back and watched, taking a swig from his beer, smiling at me. "Nothing to it, right? Forever."

* - * - * - *

I called Gordy first thing Thursday morning.

"Hey," he sounded harried, as usual. "thanks for getting in touch."

I waited.

"About Anna Wilson. Turns out there's been a major change in the situation. Apparently, there's a hot young attorney in the DA's office who's trying to make a name for herself. She's gone through a bunch of pending files, Wilson's being one of them, and with this latest evidence, she wants to move fast."

I grunted. "How fast?"

"Well, it turns out, Ms. Wilson has crossed a line or two...a couple of folks in the city government have been on the DA's radar for several years...this last set of recordings...pretty sloppy of her, actually...they have several sessions with one of these guys. It could become federal, so she wants to move as quickly as she can. Maybe Monday, even."

I relaxed a little. We could still go through with it on Friday. "And...me? Will I need to be involved or ...?"

"Hard to say right now. I'm not representing you...am I?"

I liked Gordy. "Look, if I need representation, you'll be my first stop, assuming you don't have to recuse yourself. Are you involved?"

He barked a sharp laugh. "I've been tellingyouto stay away from that thing. No. I've been quarantined from her since I first got word she was starting down this path...years ago. No, I'm clean. But back to you. It's possible they'll need to interview you, and it's possible some things will go public, but I doubt you'll have much press time. In this case, being a small fish is a good thing."

"Okay, well, we were planning on cutting off relations on Friday, so the timing works for me."

A long sigh. "Yeah. Well. You know what I would say..."

"We're cutting it off, didn't I make that clear?"

"...don't even bother making the Friday date. Why take any more risk? She'll be done next week."

"Frankly, I'd think you'd advise me to not change course, not raise her suspicions, just keep going as if all was well. It's going to be tough enough as it is." It was going to be tough enough even if none of the legal stuff was going on. Images of Loren's pussy being stretched, a gold pill snapping through the dark purple flesh. Why was I getting hard at that?

Another sigh. "Just...fuck, Rick. You're putting yourself in double harm's way. What's so important you couldn't just say you came down with something?"

My turn to sigh. "I'm...Loren..." How much did I want to tell him? "Loren is getting pierced for me."

A whoosh of air across the telephone. "Fuuuuccck."

We sat for a few heartbeats, letting that sit there.

"Okay," he said evenly. "I've got to go. Nothing has changed. She's still a venomous snake and she's going down. You know what I'm advising, and next week you may need representation. If not from me, I'd suggest Morrison. Except for the fact he's a straight razor, he's the best."

I thanked him and hung up. Exposing to Gordy Loren's commitment tomefelt liberating and embarrassing. I still wasn't believing this is who I was.

* - * - * - *

I called Loren to check in with her and suggested could eat at her place that night. In the past month, I'd really only spent a few days there. This would be the first time we'd actually had dinner.

"Wow. Okay." She seemed a little overwhelmed.

"What? Is there a problem?"

"No!" She was clearly in a place she couldn't address me properly. "It's just...it's just the first time you've been over, since..." I could tell she was excited. Happy. As if this meant something.