Rule of Thumb Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately began to moan and whimper. "I...Master Rick...I'm so frightened..." She was vibrating, shivering, except for the restraints. "It's going to hurt...OOOHHH." The trainer kicked in and she pulsed with it.

I reached into my pants to adjust my thickening cock.

"Master Rick, I think it would help your cunt to see what effect she's having on you."

I nodded, stood up from the crouch I'd been in, and almost lost my balance. The alcohol was going to my head. I stripped off my pants and underwear as quickly as I could manage. She came around behind me, her silk gown against my naked ass, and held my cock in her fingers.

Loren stared at us, at Mistress Anna's hands as she gently fondled my balls and shaft.

Mamiko turned and nodded slightly, reaching up to remove the clips from Loren's nipples. Taking a small cotton swab of alcohol, she doused each nipple, forcing a gasp.

"This will hurt," she said quietly, without any empathy. "You'll want to breathe in and then let it out when you feel the needle." Slipping on surgical gloves she removed a small forceps from its sterile packaging, and squeezed Loren's right nipple from above and below, squishing it into a rectangle. With the other hand she took a needle and pushed it in, not too slowly and without stopping.

"Shit Shit SHIT!"

Mamiko continued, pushing the barbell through the opening. A small drop of blood oozed onto her breast.

Loren was gasping, closing her eyes and breathing as best she could through the pain.

"This is more painful than the rings, Master Rick, but nothing compared to her clitoris."

Loren gasped in protest as Mamiko turned to her left nipple.

"No! Wait! WAIT!"

Mamiko removed a second set of forceps and repeated the process. Loren screamed as the barbell went through, gasping for breath.

"FUCKKK!!! FUCK that hurts. Oh my god ohmygod ohmygod."

I watched her squeezing her legs against the peg, now dripping from her juices.

"We'll give you a set of instructions to keep it clean and infection free. It's important – nipples can take a full year to heal..."

Mamiko removed her gloves and knelt to inspect Loren's labia. Pulling them apart, she motioned for Anna's opinion.

I sighed as Anna's hands left me, crossing over to get a closer look at Loren's new jewelry. Blood was visible at the wound, but the barbells looked perfect. I could see the holes in the balls and imagined her being restrained. I kissed her tears away and whispered how brave she was being and how hard it was making me. She looked at me, unable to turn her head and sobbed quiet 'thank-yous'. I could see how happy this was making her, and how scared she was.

Anna had been consulting the entire time, pulling her lips one way, and then another, marking the spots with an ink pen.

"Why don't you pull up a chair, Master Rick, for a closer look."

I sat down, just a foot away as Mamiko cleaned her hands and put on a fresh pair of gloves, swabbing the area with alcohol. Taking a fresh needle, larger than the one before, she lined it up with the first dot. "Breath in, cunt." She said without emotion, and then pushed the needle through the thick flesh of Loren's outer labia.

Loren cried out, not ready or expecting it, in spite of Mamiko's warning and sobbed. "OH FUCK, fuck fuck fuck...yess, yess, god yess..." Mamiko quickly inserted the ring through the fresh hole and screwed it shut.

"And again," she said, quickly moving to the other side. Moments later, and much crying out from Loren, I was delighted to see her cunt hanging open with the rings. Mamiko lifted them to show how much margin there was, while Anna explained again about keeping it clean and letting it heal. She removed the padlock and attached it to the rings, closing Loren's pussy.

"There is enough skin there to take quite a bit of weight...over time. The tissue will harden a little around the piercing to make it even more sound."

Loren was starting to hum – the sound of her beginning to climax.

"Cunt!" I shouted at her. "You will not cum until I decide it is time. Do you understand!"

She looked at me, tears streaming down her face, her eyes glazed. She nodded as best she could.

"Say it, cunt. Say it!"

"Yes," her voice croaked, "Master Rick. I understand! I'm not to climax until you permit it."

She looked down at her nipples, trying to see past to her new rings. Anna held up a mirror until she nodded, closing her eyes and trying to keep her breath even.

"Areyouhungry, Master Rick? Just because your cunt can't eat, I shouldn't be starving you!"

She was obviously drawing out the anticipation, letting Loren recover, or perhaps struggle with her impending orgasm. It was supposed to be the most powerful one she would ever have, after all. No sense in rushing things. I nodded, grateful to have a little time to take everything in.

Mamiko removed her gloves, left and returned with a rolling cart of appetizers. The aroma was amazing, masking the alcohol but fortunately not Loren's own perfume.

Anna and I sat back and enjoyed the food, watching as Loren struggled with her arousal and pain.

"I met with Arnie and Amie yesterday," she said. "I think they'll be very happy with the program I'm recommending."

I almost choked. They were the last I'd expect to take her up on her services. And then I thought about what her impending arrest would do to them. I focused on the food. "That's...that's surprising," I managed to say.

"Yes. I know what you're thinking. Of all the couples why would those two choose to work with me? Actually, if you'd ask me to predict, I would have said them, frankly. They're deeply in love. Just a bit awkward."

We continued to chat a few minutes longer, the anticipation of Loren's final piercing hanging heavier in the air.

"Please, Master Rick, Mistress Anna. Please." She breathed the words, knowing she was misbehaving. "I'm ready. I want...I need..." She stopped, looking at us.

"So disobedient. Have you taught her nothing, these past weeks?" She looked at me and smiled. "Cunt! It has nothing to do with what you want or need, does it!? If you want or need something, then beg for it in a way that would compel us." She turned back to me with a raised eyebrow, implying I might want another drink.

As we moved to the bar, Loren began imploring us to finish the piercing, describing how much pleasure it would give us to watch her clitoris impaled on a gold needle, how much she didn't deserve our attention and how much punishment she deserved for being such a worthless cunt.

"Cunt! Isn't it just that you are suffering from a week of not being allowed to climax? Admit it!" Anna sipped her drink and reached to stroke my erection.

"No, Mistress. No! I...I...I'm not deserving of a climax. That is my master's decision. I simply want to do as my Master wishes – to be his slave!" She sobbed and cried, tears flowing and dripping onto her breasts.

Mamiko had cleaned up the medical cart, removing everything except the final tools and bits needed for the clitoral piercing. She stood, passively waiting for our next move.

Almost imperceptibly, Anna motioned her head, giving my cock a squeeze and pulling me back to stand in front of Loren. I could see how worked up she was, the black peg dripping from her wet cunt, her nipples red and bleeding slightly, a constant undercurrent of pain, not to mention the rings hanging from her distended lips.

Mamiko, responding to Anna's signal, put on a fresh pair of gloves and knelt between us. Taking a swab, she cleaned the clitoral hood, carefully washing under it. With the touch of the alcohol to her clitoris, Loren clenched and screeched. Mamiko repeated the process three separate times, whether it was necessary or not, I wouldn't know. I half suspected she enjoyed the pain it was causing her.

The differences between this piercing and the others were subtle. In this case, Mamiko would only need to insert the needle itself, blunting its ends after it was inserted. The pain would be limited to one insertion. But of course, she was about to pierce the connection of some of the most sensitive nerves in Loren's body. So the pain would be intense.

"Mistress," Mamiko said quietly, a little distressed. "The salts..."

"Ahh, it's okay, my pet." She reached for an ampule on the cart. "She can't be in two places at once, can she?" She said, turning to me and holding the fabric covered ampule up to Loren's nose. "We wouldn't want her to faint before her climax, would we?" Her smile was pure evil.

Mamiko removed a fresh pair of forceps and gently squeezed at the base of Loren's clit, pushing the hood and adjacent skin up and away from her body. Loren inhaled sharply and exhaled.

"Oh god, ohgod, ohgod, please, please please" She was starting to hyperventilate.

"Breathe, Loren, breathe deeply." I stood next to her, whispering, coaching. "It's what you want, what you've wanted. You'll be mine. Everytime you undress or look at yourself, you'll know you belong to me. At the gym, at the doctor's. You will be telling the world you have given all of yourself to me. Tell me what you are."

"I'm...ogodohgodohgod...you're...slave, Master Rick!" She jerked a little as Mamiko adjusted herself.

I looked down to see the gold needle at the base of the extended skin and put my hand gently on Loren's arm.

"Breathe, cunt." Mamiko said softly and pushed the needle into her skin smoothly until I saw it emerge, bloody from the other side.

"OHHHHHGODDDDD! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, YES..." She screamed trying to move her pelvis anyway she could.

I whispered in her ear. "You can cum, my pain slut. Cum for us. You've been waiting for a week, for all your life. Let us hear you cum." I gently stroked her arm and stood back.

Mamiko kept pushing the needle through, but I suspected Loren was already lost in the initial pain. She screamed and her abdomen clenched. I watched as liquid sprayed onto the black peg onto Mamiko's breasts. Over and over her stomach muscles cramped and her screams changed from pain to release, to...

Anna quickly snapped the ampule and Loren's face tried to snap away as the chemicals hit her brain. She had begun to faint and now was revived, only to feel the onslaught of pain more lucidly. The fire in her nipples and the stinging from the rings in her cunt were barely noticeable compared to the blazing white hot searing pain at the base of her clit.

Mamiko took a crimper from the cart and pushed it onto one end of the needle. The cold metal against her clit made Loren scream again, and the jerk as the crimper flattened the end of the needle made her open her eyes and mouth, her scream completely silent. She had emptied her lungs and no breath to give voice to the pain. I looked to Anna, concerned and was relieved when Loren finally took in a rush of air.

"NO, NO, NO....wait, wait...I can't. NO!"

But Mamiko had already moved to the other side and quickly crimped it. Loren screamed at the insult to her body taking in as much air as she could before crying out again. I looked down and saw Mamiko was finished, moving her tools back onto the cart. Loren had stopped crying and I looked back up, thinking she may have fainted, but no, she had finally regained her breath, sucking in and pushing out as much air as she could.

"No...no...please...stop...no." She continued to moan, even as I comforted her. The worst was over and she just needed to rest.

"It's okay, Loren. It's okay." I rubbed her, hoping we hadn't done something terrible.

"NOOOOOO. FUCKKKK. STOPPP! OHHHH!" Her eyes shot open and she tried to jerk her hands.

I looked down to see her legs jerking, her stomach clenching and then saw that Mamiko had attached the trainer to the needle. Loren's cries got higher, her breathing shortened. When I looked at her face I saw she was climaxing, over and over again. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted.

"That's enough, pet. I think they got the point." Anna turned away to sit on the couch and nurse her drink, patting the cushion next to her.

Mamiko quickly put away the remaining instruments and moved away, leaving Loren stretched out on the armature, breathing heavily.

I couldn't move from my spot, my hands gently caressing her, whispering to her, a part of me horrified at what had just happened, and another part wishing I could fuck her. My cock was hard; I couldn't believe how erect I was after witnessing what they had just done.

"Master Rick. Come here. Now. You need some relief. Now." Her tone left me little choice. I could have undone Loren's restraints, but then what? Carry her home? She was better off unconscious.

"That's more like it. She'll be fine. She'll be more than fine. You'll see." Anna kept a stream of comforting nonsense as I sat down, her fingers gently wrapping around my cock. "What would you like, Master Rick?"

I couldn't think straight. The alcohol, my concern for Loren, my anger at Anna's cruelty. This was punishment for both of us, but for what I couldn't be certain. For cancelling Shelly? Not a chance. For what she was about to face with the D.A.'s office? I shook my head.

"Tell me, Rick. What have you wanted since you first stepped foot in the house?"

Mamiko stood next to the armature, her hands behind her neck, her legs spread, her skin that golden polished teak. My eyes went to the metal fabrication attached to her pussy.

"Yes. Of course. But, sadly, she has her chastity belt on tonight. What would you give to have take it off so you could fuck her properly?"

I shook my head, my mouth suddenly dry. Seeing my glass across the way, I got up to refill it and buy myself some time. We had to get out of here. She had gone off the deep end and wouldn't be satisfied with the harm she'd already done. After filling my glass, I grabbed a few ice cubes and turned, composing myself as best I could.

"Naturally, I would like nothing better than to fuck your little pet, Mistress Anna," I said as evenly as possible, walking over to Loren. She was still out, her breathing deep and heavy. "But, as I remember you saying, that is only a possibility if she were being punished, and from what I've just seen, she has performed flawlessly, wouldn't you say?" I took one of the ice cubes and carefully wiped it on Loren's forehead and down her cheeks, her neck and across her breasts until she woke with a start and a cry.

I put it back in my drink, leaning in to kiss her. "It's okay, love," I whispered. "You're okay."

"Basket," she said, whimpering. "Basket."

It was as if a spell had been broken. Moments later, Mamiko had her arm around Loren's shoulders, laying her down on the sofa Anna abandoned.

"Well," Anna said, a bit resigned. "I think you two are almost ready for graduation."

I didn't have the energy to duel with her, focusing my attention on Loren, stroking her face and looking at her piercings. The blood had crusted around her nipples and her lips, but it was still oozing from the needle. I looked at my watch – I had no idea how much time had passed – and saw it was only 8:30.

"Oh, Rick. You aren't thinking of leaving. The night has only begun! I know how you feel – Loren is injured, she needs to go home. Nothing could be further from the truth. We have a wonderful meal planned, and I know in a few minutes she will want to eat. So please, come sit at the table and eat a little." She motioned to Mamiko who brought a small dish of pills and a glass of water. "Tylenol, Rick. I assume you take it, cunt?"

Loren lifted her head and took the two tablets, grateful at the prospect of dulling the pain.

It was time to declare our independence. I couldn't stand the sound of her voice anymore, the violence she dished out so easily. This wasn't us. This wasn't what Loren and I needed or wanted. We'd gained everything we could get from her, and lost quite a bit more. But I couldn't tip our hand and had to play it carefully.

"Mistress Anna," I began, smiling as best I could, my eyes flicking back to Loren's face. She was staring at me, pleading silently, but about what I couldn't be sure. "I think you overestimated our abilities, this evening. This has indeed surpassed anything I could have imagined, and I suspect Loren as well. But I don't think we have the energy to continue. Perhaps, if it isn't too much to impose, we could eat just a bite and then get Loren home. I think she may be in some distress."

Anna clucked a little coming over to see Loren's condition for herself. She knelt onto the floor, her fingers gentle on Loren's face and she softened. "You did wonderfully, little cunt. You have gotten what you desired tonight." She leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips and knelt back.

"Give her a moment, Rick. Imagine how you would feel after such an intense orgasm. Believe me: when she wakes up tomorrow, she will be happier than you've ever seen her."

I was skeptical, but Anna had been spot on so many times in the past month, maybe I was just being overly cautious. It had been the most intense situation I'd ever been in, seeing her scream and no sound coming out. I'd never seen anything like it.

Anna pushed herself up off the floor and took a seat. "I've put together some paperwork for you...Now don't look so alarmed," she laughed, "it's post-piercing care, and a small invoice for the materials and piercing. I hadn't expected all of these," she waved her hand, "so it won't be as much as it could have been. Mamiko will need a few minutes to get the rest of post-care papers together. Sit her up, and I'll get her a drink." At her suggestion, Mamiko exited the room.

Loren was recovering, as I reviewed the various sheets. I quietly read them to her, even though I knew she would need to read them again later, to distract her. Mamiko had brought food out to the dining room and Anna suggested we retire there.

"Can you walk?" I asked, helping her up.

She looked at me like I was an idiot, treating her so carefully, until she tried to actually stand up. Her legs, having been stretched for so long, cramped, and when she closed her thighs her skin touched the needle, sending shocks up her groin. She crumpled and spread her legs, moaning.

"Let's try it again, a little more slowly." I pulled her onto her feet, keeping her legs spread wider than usual. She moaned but was able to stand and move one foot forward without cramping. I could see the needle was still painful, but not so much she couldn't bear it.

"One of the creams you can buy," Anna said, "is both anti-bacterial and numbing." She paused. "Mamiko, you have some here, yes? Bring it."

Mamiko left and just as quickly came back, kneeling in front of Loren, a small tube in her fingers. Moments later she had slavered Loren's clit with the cream, sending shock waves up her spine to spill out in cries of pain. It took only a minute for some level of relief.

"Please, let's enjoy a little food – Cook has gone to great lengths to honor this event. I'd hate for you to not sample it."

We moved slowly to the table, Loren gingerly sitting, her legs spread wide, the rings heavy against the edge of the chair. My erection had flagged, not recovering even as I stared at Mamiko and the echoes of Loren's screams rattled in my memory.

The food was delicious, and Loren's color improved a few minutes into the meal. She finished her plate and sipped the wine.

"You should be able to get home okay. But as you'll read, no clothing over the wounds for at least a day. Keep them properly clean and dressed – no alcohol, just anti-bacterial cleansers. It's all in there. You'll feel some tenderness, cunt, for at least a few days, perhaps a month. But you are in the health industry. You know what to look for if it begins to feel infected." Something had changed in Anna's voice. Perhaps she was worried she had pushed her too far, or that Loren was at risk.