Rule of Thumb Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. I think it's time you have dishes to clean up at your own place." She laughed at the joke, and I could tell she understood the deeper implications. My cock pulsed at the deeper implications. "6:30 too early?"

"No. That...ummm...yeah, that should be fine. I'm going to have to stop and pick up a few things."

"6:30. And," I paused to make sure my office door was closed. "You will be stripped naked when I arrive, dildo in place. Do you understand?" I shifted my voice a little.

"Fuck, Ric...Mast...Rick," she whispered, her voice catching. "You can't...I'm at work..."

I smiled. "And are there people in ear shot?"

A long pause, no doubt as she looked around. "I don't know...I'm in the filing room."

An evil thought crested. "Walk around. Find out."

"No!" She whispered. "I'll get in trouble. I don't have much time. Please."

Still not safe word. How long was she going to do this? "Really?"

"Fuck..." she sighed and I could tell she was walking. "Okay," she whispered. "I guess I'm alone. I've closed the door. What?"

She was begging me to do something. Even she didn't know what it was.

"Do they make you wear scrubs?" I had no idea what the uniform was over there.

"No, silly. It's a medical records office. Normal office wear. You've seen me..." It all came out in a stream before she understood where I might be going next. "Fuck, no, Rick...Master Rick. No!" The last a hissed whisper.

I hadn't really been thinking anything up until that point, other than have her address me properly, but now I couldn't help myself. "What, cunt? What can't I ask you to do?"

Sounds of her breathing. "I...what if someone walks in? No. I can't! It's my job! We..."

"What the fuck are you going on about, cunt? Tell me, or stop it." I was puzzled why she just couldn't say her word and move on. She really wanted it. She must really want it. Whatever it was.

"I can't get undressed, here Master Rick. You wouldn't want me to get fired!" She was pleading.

"What are you wearing, specifically. No, fuck that. Take a selfie and send it to me. Now."

"It's coming, Master Rick." She was quiet, but I knew she was panicking, looking at the door, waiting for something.

I opened the incoming picture. Blouse, skirt. Easy. "Take your panties off. No. Wait. Pull her skirt up and tuck the hem into your waist band. Take a selfie. Then pull your underwear down. Take a selfie. Hurry. Before someone comes in."

She cursed quietly and I could hear clothes rustling. Moments later, she came back on, her voice tight. "Please, Master Rick. Please let me get back to work."

"Your skirt still up?"

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Quietly panicked.

"Open your blouse. Take a selfie. Take off your bra. Take a selfie."

I heard the phone being set down and more quiet rustling, a scraping sound, a thunk, another scraping sound, and then she was back.

"I'm going to get caught, Master Rick! This is my job! What are we doing?!?" I could tell she was aroused and panicked. But still no safe word.

"Okay. You can button up your blouse and put down your skirt, but no bra or panties for the rest of the day. Take a selfie each hour to prove to me you're still barely dressed. Send all of them to me that you've taken and the rest as you take them. Do you understand, cunt?"

She had already rearranged her clothes before I'd finished. "Yes, Master Rick." Clearly relieved, her breathing still heavy. "Thank you." Sincere gratitude. She did want this. Fucking amazing. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Loren. What are you going to do with your underwear?"

"I'll figure something out. I gotta go. I'll see you tonight." A kiss and she disconnected.

Rule of Thumb Ch. 20

Loren's induction into slavery

restraint, torture, piercing, forced nudity,

It was a hot July evening, the sun still high above the horizon, the sky clear and blue. I had arrived home early, too nervous and aroused to be of any use. Thankfully it had been a quiet day – no emergencies.

We had to be at Anna's at 7, still 30 minutes away. I had poured myself a drink, waiting for Loren when she knocked.

"You don't have to knock." I let her in, kissing her deeply. "In fact," I added, turning to a hook. "You should just take a key."

She looked ravishing, as usual. She had obviously cleaned up after work, shampooed and dried her hair into that breezy style, her long thin frame accentuated by the halter top and shorts she was wearing. An interesting choice, I realized. It was what she had been wearing the first day I had really taken a notice of her. I guess she figured it didn't matter what she wore since she'd be stripped moments after arriving.

"Would you like one?" She was eyeing my drink.

"Yes, please." She walked over to the bar. "I can get it."

"You...ready?"

She focused on getting her drink together. "I'm so fucking...nervous...scared...excited. I...I still can't believe I'm doing this." She looked up at me, her eyes wet, her face a mixture of all of those emotions.

I smiled and reached over to her, rubbing her shoulder. "It's just another day. Tomorrow, you'll be the same person you are now. We'll be the same people. Nothing is going to change."

She shook her head, taking a sip. "How can you say that? It's all going to be different. It's like saying, just because you've put a ring on your finger when you get married, you aren't different." She shivered and took a longer draw, almost finishing it.

I figured she should get a little drunk, actually. I couldn't imagine how painful it would be to have a piece of metal piercing my most sensitive glands. My stomach clenched a little that she would even consider it, let alone want it. But she'd been struggling with it for a few weeks, processing it. She had decided a while ago, even if she hadn't fully reconciled it...even now.

"You know we don't have to do it. It's not like getting married. There's nothing binding about this from the State's point of view. I know what we've got, with or without a piece of metal."

She just looked at me as if she was going to cry, and refilled her glass. "Please, Rick. Please don't make it sound like an option.It's not an option for me anymore.If I don't do this thing, tonight, I'll be thinking about it forever. Until I finally do it, sometime. Let's just make it happen so I can stop thinking about it." She closed her eyes, forcing a tear to trail down her cheek.

We hadn't discussed exactly what we were going to do. The needle piercing through her clit? A gold pill through her labia? I had been fantasizing about it all week, as I'm sure she had, but I'd made an effort not to reveal what I was thinking.

"So, what are you thinking?"

She looked up, confused and then realized what I was referring to, blushing. "I...shit...I don't know. I was...I don't know. What do you think?" She came around from behind the bar and sat on the couch. Her nipples were pushing through the fabric and I couldn't stop staring at that neck. What an amazing neck. Images of Mamiko pulling down on her thick lips, of putting two bullets through herandthe needle. I had decided I wanted it all.

"Nope. It's going to be a surprise, no matter what you may want. But I still want to know what you think you'd get, if you had a say in the matter."

She looked into my eyes, her lips pressed together and turned to look into her glass. "The needle," she said quietly. "She made it sound like it was the most painful. I want to know what that feels like."

I nodded and rubbed her shoulders, my hand drifting down to the bare skin of her back. She leaned over and kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth, her hands, wet from her glass, pushing against my neck.

"I love you so much, Rick. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I found you." She kissed me again and my cock was starting to stiffen.

We finished our drinks and began the short walk to Anna's house. I hadn't bothered to tell her about my latest conversation with Gordy. The less she knew about the timing, the better. I would have hated it if she let something slip in the midst of Anna's torture.

Mamiko greeted us, completely naked, with the exception of some fine metal work contraption over her pubic mound that at first glance looked like she had slivery pubic hair. Remembering she had just a tiny sliver of deep black hair, I looked more closely. I stared at it as we walked in, a filigree of fine silvery metal. Tiffany-esque, if Tiffany silversmiths ever crafted an ivy-twined cunt plate. It obviously was penetrating her pussy, and possibly her ass as well, I couldn't tell.

"Ahhh, the big night!" Anna greeted us at the living room. She was dressed in a flowing silk gown, a drink in hand. The room was brightly lit, a fire burning, and except for the wooden armature in the middle of the room, a perfectly normal scene. "I assume you'll want a drink. Help yourselves."

"So, Loren. Rick." She paused as we returned with our glasses, motioning for us to sit in the love seat. "First of all, I can't tell you how disappointed I am that Shelly couldn't make it. I had really expected to hear her make her commitment to you, Loren." She said it in a way that suggested we were to blame, and I braced myself, imagining where that might lead. "But life is full of disappointments. Let's not dwell on the negative, when you have such a wonderful commitment in front of you!"

She had taken a seat on the couch, Mamiko standing by the fire.

"First off: have you decided which piercing you are to have?" She looked at me, ignoring Loren.

I smiled, downing half my drink. "Mistress Anna, it is so difficult to choose. I was really thinking, and obviously you have more experience in these things, why not all three? The needle, and a bullet in each lip?"

Loren gasped, looking up at me and then to Anna to see her reaction.

She smiled, nodding. "So greedy, Master Rick! So greedy!

"But seriously," she continued, "that just isn't very practical. Yes, I've had slaves pierced like that in the past...but it...Loren isn't built quite right for that sort of application." She looked back at me and then motioned to Loren to stand and strip.

I watched as she put her glass down and without protest or hesitation pulled the halter top off over her head, her breasts bouncing down lightly, her nipples erect. She stood, unzipped her shorts and peeled them down, no underwear, and slipped them and her sandals off.

"Come, let me show you." She motioned for Loren to walk over to her. "This cunt's cunt is far too delicate to have a pin here," she spread Loren's legs a little, pulling the hood away from her clit. Loren moaned slightly. "Here." She pulled down on her right outer labia, stretching it to expose the inner curly leaves. "No," she continued, keeping Loren's lip pulled tight, "that wouldn't do at all.

"Remember," she kept up the clinical discussion, her fingers letting Loren's lip contract back. It hung a little lower than the left. "This is to enhance the effect of the trainer. No need to overdue that here." She took another drink, ignoring Loren standing next to her.

I looked at the two naked women in the brightly lit room, the armature standing like a soldier. I was definitely going for the needle. She wanted it. I wanted it. But I wanted something more. But before we continued, I needed to take care of something more personal.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Anna," I said, standing. "I'm afraid this cunt and I started our evening a little earlier. I'll need to use the bathroom. I believe it's this way, yes?"

Anna nodded and I made my way down the hall. Looking over my shoulder, I took a quick detour to her study, carefully turning on the light. Jamison had given me a tour of how the parasite had been attached to my system and showed me where I should look on hers. Scanning the tops of bookshelves and file cabinets, I found the blinking lights suggesting a router. Looking again through the door to the living room and seeing nobody, I quickly inserted the thing on the line. Turnabout is fair play, all's fair in love and war, and all that.

I turned off the light, moved quickly to the bathroom and returned to the living room. Anna and Mamiko were studying Loren, pulling at her labia and nipples.

"Now," Anna said. "You do have a couple of other options that could make sense." She motioned to Mamiko who crossed the room to the cabinet, retrieving something. "Let's say you go with the needle. Definitely a good choice for this cunt. You can also pierce her nipples with something like this."

Mamiko had opened a box to reveal several pairs of hooped earrings, gold and fine.

"Any of these would work, and they would enhance the trainer on your cunt's nipples, although personally, I think it isn't as much of an effect as the clips directly attached." She reached up to pinch Loren's right nipple, forcing her to gasp. She turned to me raising an eyebrow. "What do you think?"

I stared at the rings, thinking. I hadn't even considered other piercings, my thoughts only focusing on Loren's thick lips and clit. I took a drink and stared at her, so vulnerable and exposed, so needing to be in pain. I shook my head. Suddenly an idea popped in front of my eyes.

"What about," I got up to look at the box more closely, crouching down until my face was inches from Loren's pussy. She was so aroused I could smell the fresh cut hay so loved. "What about these," I picked out a set of the larger hoops, "through her lips, and these," I picked out much smaller ones, "through her nipples. And the needle of course."

Anna smiled, pinching Loren's other nipple until she cried out. "Now Master Rick. I can see where you're going, or maybe you don't see it yourself. For that," she motioned for Mamiko to get a different box, "you need something a little different." She nodded, smiling. "I really like you two." She pulled another gasp from Loren with her fingers.

Mamiko returned, opening the box for us to inspect. The dark velvet interior contained several pairs of thicker rings, sliver not gold.

"These," Anna picked up a smallish pair, "would work in ways you may not understand." She held them up to Loren's pussy lips. They dangled against her thighs. "Very traditional, actually. I hadn't thought about it."

Loren looked down, the metal tickling the sensitive skin on her inner thighs, her eyes widening.

"Now, these aren't terribly conductive. So they wouldn't necessarily improve on having the training clips directly applied to your cunt's cunt lips. But there are some advantages.

"For one, you can lock them." She pulled a small padlock out of a depression in the velvet. "That can be useful to keep her out, or to keep things in." She smiled, wickedly.

"Secondly, youcanattach clips to them, but in this case, you can attach one clip to the two, leaving the second clip for something else. That can be a nice advantage.

"Third, you can feed rope, or wire, through them, allowing you to split her open, pin her in place, or other desirable arrangements. They are much stronger than the others, you see. Yes, Master Rick, I'm beginning to see how this might be a nice idea."

I licked my lips, watching Loren's face. She wanted it so badly, in spite of shaking her head, I could see the arousal in her eyes, the way they widened with each suggestion from Anna. "Okay, I hadn't thought about that. But I still think having her nipples pierced might be useful. Even more so, now that I think about ropes." I finished my drink, and Anna motioned for Mamiko to refill it. Loren looked over at hers.

"Hmmm," Anna looked at the boxes. "The thing is, Master Rick, these," pointing to the gold hoops, "just can't take the strain, while these," pointing to the thicker sliver ones, "just don't conduct as well. Wait! Wait. I think I've got something."

I leaned over to get Loren's drink, my erection obvious now. Handing the glass up to her, I looked her in the eye and saw only deep desire. Maybe with a touch of panic.

"Mamiko. When you're done bringing Master Rick his drink, please get the other gold box."

In a moment, she opened yet a third velvet lined box, this one with various shapes and bends of gold.

"These," Anna said, letting go of Loren's nipple and picking up a pair of thick gold rods, terminated by small balls. 'Why didn't I think of these before?" She held them up to Loren's nipples and showed how they would fit. "These are strong enough to take wires, or chains. You can feed the wire through these balls, see?" She offered one for me to look at more closely. The ball had a small diameter hole drilled through it, wide enough for the wires I had at home, but maybe not the clips that terminated them.

I licked my lips, tasting the alcohol and feeling a little woozy. "I...wow...these...yes, I think these would be great. Do you have any with slightly larger holes? I'm not sure how I'll get the wires through that I have at home."

She paused and looked down in the box, selecting a pair with a slightly thicker rod and much larger balls. She smiled as she held them up to Loren's nipples. "These will hurt," she said with a menace in her voice, "but they'll work. You'll need to be careful not to pull them through her nipple when you have her restrained – they're just at the limit."

The image of tearing Loren sent a cold shiver up my spine, and apparently hers as she downed her drink.

"So. A needle, two classic rings, and two barbells for her nipples. Yes?" It reminded me of someone taking an order at a fast-food joint.

I looked again at Loren and then at Anna. "It sounds fucking fantastic."

Mamiko moved quickly, taking Loren back to the armature, forcing her to mount the peg. She cried out from the pain – she hadn't had much time to adjust, when Mamiko quickly strapped her hands above her head, strapped her ankles on the spreader bar, stretching her legs wide open and added a leather strap around her waist.

Effectively pinned to the armature, Mamiko laid it back again, taking the pressure of Loren's cunt, pulling her lips apart until they enveloped the black peg. It took less than two minutes and she was fully restrained, except for her head.

"I thought we would do this before dinner," Anna said, shifting to look at Loren. "She'll be uncomfortable, but it's better not to have food in your stomach in case the pain is too much for her.

"I see, and smell, she's aroused. Have you let her climax at all this week?"

The discussion of the piercings, along with Anna's clinical appraisal of Loren's condition added a medical tinge to the air. That and Mamiko rolling a medical instrument tray I hadn't noticed before.

"No, Mistress Anna. She's been edging all week. It's been truly cruel...and delightful."

Loren was craning her head down to see what was going on, her breathing becoming more erratic.

"Mamiko." Anna waited until her servant looked up. "Can you restrain the cunt's head?"

She stood up and pulled a leather band from behind the armature to go across Loren's forehead.

"No. I want her to see everything."

Mamiko slid it down to Loren's chin and tightened it, forcing her chin against her collarbone.

I stared as Mamiko continued her work. She took wires from the trainer and clipped them to Loren's nipples, clit and lips, turning it on swiftly. Loren gasped from the pain and then the pleasure. I could see the black peg moistening as she tried to find relief against it. Next up, the several piercings from their boxes; Mamiko laid them into a metal pan and poured in a small amount of alcohol. Loren began to moan.

"Tonight, cunt," Anna said, refreshing her drink. "I want to hear you. I want to hear you beg, to scream, to fully embrace the pain and commitment you are making. Do not be shy. We won't chastise you for being loud. On the contrary, it will go much easier for you if you let it out."