All Comments on 'Runner Girl Ch. 07'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mcollectmcollectalmost 9 years ago
Great as always

I have followed all your stories and can't wait for more. Great work again and again!

Thanks for the early morning read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I love how she took charge.

biercebiercealmost 9 years ago
Thank you

This is a great culmination of all the emotions that your stories evoke. Well written and strong.

yesterdaysyesterdaysalmost 9 years ago

Wow. Well written and very intense. Heavy duty.

TootsallTootsallalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Nothing to add to what others have already said. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I'm officially on team john .incredible tale.curious how he could get turned on after hearing her story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice touch

The internal argument was priceless. Thank god her hand saved the day!! Very good chapter. She worked out her issues for the time being, everyone left happy, and no condom was forth coming. Seems like they will hit it off after all.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 9 years ago

One of my favorite things about this story is the wonderful emotional content of the love scenes, and how you seamlessly intertwine pleasure with the purest sense of affection. Everyone should have that in their lives. It's just so beautiful, and you express it so beautifully.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Beautifully Woven Tale

This was an excellent tale. The only thing that worries is the word, again. I would prefer a declaration of better than ever.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
that is a tough one

for both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES