Runner Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brain: Oh no, you've woken her up.

Dick: Fuck, she is so hot. I'm like a heat seeking missile and the spot between these gorgeous legs is radiating, calling me in.

Brain: Don't you dare! Just try and hold still and settle down and...

Dick: Aaah, fuck yeah, her hand. Oh fuck, she just rubbed me with a soft warm hand. No denying it now. You lost this battle, Brainiac. You better just relax- don't spoil the party.

"Good morning," Amy rolled over smiling, slipping her hand into John's boxers as she pressed her body into him. "Do you always wake up in such a good mood?"

John laughed and lowered a hand to her butt as he nuzzled into her hair, "Nope. This is an especially good morning, waking up next to you."

"Yes, you seem happy to see me."

"Undeniably happy."

Amy kissed his neck and squeezed his hardness once, then loosened her grip and began gentle strokes.

"Ahhh, Aaaaymeeee," he groaned into her neck. His hands roamed from her butt, up her back underneath the t-shirt, feeling soft warm skin. She released him long enough to raise her hands over her head, while he pulled the t-shirt up and over, then tossed it aside.

"Wow, so beautiful," he said, seeing her pale breasts for the first time, pert, round, with small dark areolas partially hidden by curtains of wavy auburn hair. He brushed her hair over a shoulder, clearing the path between his lips and an inviting nipple.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as she felt his mouth, releasing her grip and rising to feed him her tits. Her hand rose to the back of his head as he teased her nipple with his tongue, followed by firm sucking. She gently pushed his shoulder back, causing him to lay back on the bed, and crawled on top of him.

"Wow," John murmured, completely surprised by her take charge-sexiness. Amy straddled him, still in panties, but otherwise displaying her sexy body and confident grin. Her demeanor did not exude brokenness, but a woman completely sure of what she wanted, and she lifted her pelvis and gently stroked his hardness with her silky panties and he could feel her wetness in the fabric.

"Off?" She asked.

"Hell no. I love seeing you like this and feeling you on top of me."

"I meant my underwear? Mind if they come off?"

"By all means." He couldn't believe she thought she had to ask, but after how he acted the previous night...he tried to push last night out of his mind and focus on this confident sexy woman with no hint of vulnerability. He couldn't have it any other way.

Amy lifted herself up to standing on the bed, towering over him with both feet at his hips and he looked up her toned legs to a pair of dark blue panties that she now held gently at the sides and watched as she lowered them to her knees, revealing her smooth pussy that came closer into view as she bent to lift a foot and step out of her panties. She stood over him for a moment that clearly advised him to enjoy the view, before lowering herself back down and kissing his lips.

"I haven't even brush my teeth yet," she laughed.

"Not even a slight concern," he answered with an open mouth kiss while keeping a hand on her ass, pressing her long tight body into himself. Amy continued to take the lead and he felt content to let her set the pace, which he expected to go slow. But instead, she reached down and freed him from his boxers, and began rubbing his cock into her wet slit.

"Is this okay?" she asked coyly.

"Fuck yes."

"And this?" as she slid down his head and stopped.

"You don't have to ask. I'm yours for the taking."

Amy laughed, "That's what I wanted to hear," and she kept her forehead to his and her eyes locked as she slowly slid down his shaft. "Wow...you're a lot...bigger... than my vibe."

John laughed at the compliment and his surprise at this sweet beautiful woman being far more sexual than he had imagined. The sight of Amy straddling him, the sensual expression, her long lean pale body, and the tight wetness that engulfed him became overwhelming. He felt relieved that she had to pause momentarily, before sliding back up his length, squeezing him so tightly that the pleasure felt almost excruciating. She slid back down again, and his hands held her muscular little ass, not guiding, letting her set the pace, just feeling her muscles contract as she began to pump his cock with abandonment.

She kept her gaze locked on his, even as she began to ride his cock. She smiled again, then sat up and closed her eyes while John continued to watch. She remained in charge of the position, the tempo, and the thrust. Pretty tits bounced slightly, inches from his face as he looked up and saw her expression of ecstasy. Her athletic body showed no signs of weariness as she bounced on him with increasing fervor, her gorgeous hair framing her beautiful face, hands on his chest, while tight wet squeezes embraced and massaged his cock into euphoria.

She rocked her hips to the side a few times, sending a jolt through John that brought him closer to orgasm, even though he hadn't even lifted his hips in return, "God Amy, you feel so good."

"So. Do. You." She panted between thrusts, looking like a wild mermaid caught in a net, a Waterhouse painting, a renaissance woman in the throes of passion. "Oh my god, you feel..." she lowered her body and began a series of short strokes that John knew signaled an impending climax and it took no effort at all for him to join her as she pumped his cock into orgasm. Her body suddenly became still, except her pussy that squeezed him tightly and released, and he finally lifted his hips from the bed and pumped into her, causing a volcanic eruption of semen to coincide with her contractions. A whimpering escaped her as a groan bellowed out of him. She collapsed onto his chest and he held her tightly, breathless from cumming as hard as he had ever known.

She trembled, and he caressed her back and bottom, still inside of her, semi-hard, but sated. She shuddered again, and when she finally lifted her face, he saw that her cheeks were wet with tears. "Oh my god, Amy, are you..."

"I'm okay. That's why I'm crying. I didn't know I could feel this good again... I'm going to be okay, John."

He pulled her back in tightly, overcome with emotion himself, and whispered, "We are going to be okay, sweetheart. We are going to be more than okay."

12