All Comments on 'Runner Girl Ch. 12'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

Would you mind clarifying one thing. Was Amy upset about John's comment to Hannah re: Sarah?

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 9 years agoAuthor
answer to anonymous

No, not about the comment, but just that he seems to throw money around loosely. The comment was meant to embarrass Sarah a little bit so she would leave him alone. :) DB

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
One To Go?

It had better be longer than 2 pages, seems to me there's a lot to tie up, that is assuming there isn't a sequel in the works.

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000almost 9 years ago
Brillaint

It will be sad to say goodbye, as a reader, to these characters you have brought to life. You have allowed this reader to care what happens to them. Real life never ends and as you did a great job tying up Flower Girl by saying their journey is more than a story I am sure you will be able to put each of the beloved personas in a place your readers will infer as "safe and sound." I applaud you for your clear vision in this trilogy of work. It can be easy for a writer and the readers to not want to let go, but you have shown from the beginning you know what you need for your characters to do for growth and happiness and then leave them to live their lives as we all must do. Well done!

M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it !

Continue writing stories!

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Trusting you, but...

Are you going to resolve John's family? And the John John mystery girl?

Anxiously awaiting great end to a great story.

rayearlerayearlealmost 9 years ago
Love Your Storie's

All your characters and plots are very good. Bordering on great. Please keep posting.

Thank You

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Another star if I could!

Doing sooooo fine!!!

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Using the Foothold should follow this story for another twenty chapters.

The write is very impressive and our emotion is quite real.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years ago
Closing the circle

I love how this chapter brings out all the connections and wonderful developments that have arisen because of Ray's experience on the streets and Alicia's almost fateful decision to hug him at the beginning of Subway Girl. Without that moment, William and Tracy would never have met, so John and Amy would never have met, and all of their lives would have been poorer for it. The Foothold project is terrific in and of itself, but the way it pulls the entire trilogy together is a marvel!

Fantastic!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
so much to wrap up

so many loose ends to tie together

families, friends, businesses, and goals to be resolved.

the future beckons

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
Tying It All in a bow...is admirable. But necessary?

A key aspect of your writing's appeal...is

little surprises...that feel natural.

This chapter, for me, is kinda girl-talk heavy up front.

And some of your exchanges later border on being mini-essays?

Okaaayyy...bring on the Final Chapter! :+))

BizbluBizbluabout 6 years ago
So…

Have you figured out "What she needed to do?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SO THE WRITER CONDONES KEITH'S ATTACK ON JOHN BY HAVING HIM PAY OFF KEITH!!

CASANOVA JOHN BUYS HIS HIS FUCK BUDDY A DRESS AS A PARTING GIFT.....WTF

THIRDLY, CASANOVA JOHN DIDN'T THINK IT WAS IMPORTANT TO TELL AMY ABOUT THE PROJECT AND THE CRAZY SLUT WAS JUSTIFYING IT!!

GUESS TRAILER PARK TRASH IS TOO CLOUDED BY HOOKING A RUCH BASTARD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES