All Comments on 'Running into a Storm'

by hiddenshadows

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why causes minds to create this shit

Obviously rape tales can only be the product of a sick male mind. Ditto enjoyment of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

The person who created this is not sick and it was not rape it was reluctance. Sometimes strong people want to have someone be assertive and make decesions for them. I enjoy the story maybe you can continue it or write more. If you don't like storys like this then don't read them.

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 15 years ago
wow

who ever made that comment really doesnt know what he/she is talking about. This is the reason why this story was posted into this section. If they dont like a bit rough/forced/dominating kind of sex, than dont freaking read this section you idiot!!

And to the author, i thought you did a wonderful job. It was different from the rest of the plots, and i would like you to actually write another chapter(s). I am curious as to how they will react after they had sex...would he keep her? Would she run? please write another chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

I really loved this story! Pay no attention to the other comment. People shouldn't read nonconsent/reluctance if they don't like it.

I hope you submit more stories like this one!!!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 15 years ago
Nicely done...

I thought it was a great first entry into a series. You will continue, won't you? Because you've got a winner here.

QueenBee20QueenBee20over 14 years ago
News Flash

Do you need a dictionary? Look up Non-consent and read the definition. If you don't like it then don't read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue?

I love this story and I really *really* hope you have a chance to continue it.

Either way, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Easily one of the best stories on here, made me so unbelievably wet reading this!

Please keep up the amazing writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked that

Pin me down, take me over and have your wicked way with my body......yummmmyyyyy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Now THAT was a hot story. So refreshing to read a story like this that doesn't have the guy constantly saying degrading things to the woman for a change. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous