Running into a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, Drew shoved her forward again, so that her butt was once again forced up over the couch arm. "We have only begun, little one," he murmured as he caressed her ass cheeks.

Amy gasped in shock, twisting her hips as she felt his finger slide between her lips, gently stroking her inner her folds. Drew caught her left ass cheek with a quick slap, a silent reminder not to move. Amy stilled as Drew spread her lips open and circled the opening to her sex with an inquisitive finger. Her breath became labored as another finger began to massage her clit. Pleasure washed over Amy in a wave as she fought to maintain herself. She would not allow herself to enjoy this. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Her resolve cracked when he dipped his finger into her pussy, rubbing her tight inner walls.

"Oh god," she cried. "No, no, no." But her body bucked against his finger.

"So, by no you mean yes," Drew said, a statement instead of a question. "And I told you not to move." Amy wasn't prepared for the overwhelming sensation of pain and pleasure she felt when Drew slapped her ass while his finger was buried in her pussy. Whimpering, she stilled her body, forcing herself to remain still as Drew slowly started to pump his finger in and out of her wet pussy, teasing her clit. She could feel her need building; there was nothing she could do now.

Curling her fingers into the blankets, Amy buried her head as she groaned in carnal pleasure. Drew slid a second finger into her pussy stretching her tight hole while he ground his hips into hers. Amy moaned at the increased pressure she felt in her hole.

His dick was painfully engorged now. He could not believe he'd had this much self control. He also had never been this turned on before. Seeing Amy, her body begging for his touch despite her misgivings was intensely arousing. Her arms were spread in front of her as she clenched the blankets with her hand, fighting to stay still against the pleasure he was eliciting from her pussy. He wanted to bury his dick into her pussy, but he was going to make her beg for it.

Amy could feel the tension of an orgasm building, god knows when the last time she had one was. Drew was teasing her though, not giving her enough to release. Suddenly he stopped and she whimpered without thought, her body aching to be touched. "Please," she whispered, unable to stop herself.

Drew pulled his shirt over his head as he asked, "Please, what." Amy responded with a quiet whimper.

Unbuckling his belt and dropping his boxers and pants in a heap on the floor, Drew asked again, "Please what Amy."

Amy quietly answered, "Please don't stop."

Drew pulled her off the couch and forced her to the floor. He pushed her onto her back in front of the fireplace, gazing with unquenched desire at her exposed breasts and shaved pussy.

"Say you want me. Say you need me," Drew growled, his desire forcing him to the edge of his restraint.

Amy paused, shaking her head to herself, but Drew didn't give her a chance to regroup. He dropped to the floor and kissed her passionately on the lips sliding one, then two and finally three fingers into her pussy as he rubbed her clit. He felt her deep moan as she opened her mouth in response to his insistent tongue. She arched her body into his, unable to deny the need she had for this man with the slate gray eyes.

"Say it Amy," Drew demanded, his voice husky and deep, his eyes hooded with his own hunger. "Say it."

"Please..."

"Say it."

"I need you Drew, I want you in me. I need you to make me cum," Amy cried out as Drew teased her body with his fingers.

Kissing her deeply on the mouth, Drew spread Amy's legs around his hips and slowly slid the tip of his cock into Amy's dripping pussy. She moaned against his lips, rocking her hips. Slowly, with agonizing self control he dipped into Amy's deliciously tight pussy. Amy gasped as her pussy expanded around him. She could feel his thickness growing in her.

Groaning Drew said, "Jesus you're so tight." He moaned as he slid out slowly, leaving only the tip in her hole. Amy whimpered and looked at him for the first time with unabashed need, her bruised lips parted in anticipation. Drew dropped to her and wrapped her in his arms as he slid all the way into her hole, enjoying the silky smoothness of her pussy. She raised her hips to allow him more access and he lost control.

Kissing her without thought he began to rock in and out of her with increasing speed, feeling her match his rhythm. He rubbed her clit, relishing the intense look of pleasure that crossed her eyes as she arched her chest into his. He grabbed her breast, massaging her nipple as he hammered her pussy and circled her clit.

"Oh god," Amy cried feeling her orgasm beginning to crest. She let out a carnal scream that forced Drew over the edge. Grabbing her hips he drove himself in and out of her, emptying his seed deep inside her.

Kissing her tenderly Drew dropped down next to her and pulled her close.

"I will never let you go Amy. Never."

Amy didn't know what to say.

12