Running Riot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to find out eventually what he was really doing here -- but for right now, finding out what was really between his legs and how well he could use it was the more important mission by far. Right now there was no other thought in her mind, not even of her beautiful lover watching from the audience. Jonni had made that decision after bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm while the hot shower water had sluiced over her smooth flesh as she was "warming up."

All the frantic masturbation had done was whet her appetite, leaving her pussy swollen and wet and exquisitely ready, crying out for attention, aching to be filled. It was so sensitive that when she'd heard someone call her name and tell her it was time, she'd had to make the call to come out naked rather than have tight bikini fabric rubbing against it; so sensitive that was sure she'd go off like a rocket if someone touched it. Her juices were dripping down her thighs, so noticeably that she'd oiled herself up specifically to camouflage it. And despite the brave show she was putting on, her knees were trembling and every particle of her just wanted to walk right over to her "opponent" when that bell rang and draw him into the deepest, most ferocious kiss he'd ever had.

But she had to keep it together. There was the "fight" to get through if she was going to get what she wanted. And so she'd mugged and danced gamely for the crowd -- not minding at all the extra-fervent attention her naked body had gotten her, which made her cunt even wetter -- and given Lex a rather frank suggestion as they tapped gloves that had left his eyes bugging out and that big, beautiful, delicious-looking cock of his as hard as steel.

Now it was here. And we might as well make it a show.

Jonni decided to come out of her corner with a bang. As the bell rang and her blood sang with a mixture of adrenaline and desire, she all but charged forward and opened the proceedings with the kind of spectacular aerial spin kick that tae kwon do was known for. She sent it whirling high enough, and in sufficiently showy fashion, that Lex ought to have time to duck out of the way -- and would probably get a generous eyeful her naked gash in the bargain.

He did duck (just barely), and he clearly got that eyeful by the way his breath quickened as he circled around and backpedalled. She grinned at him and clashed her gloves together. He looked like a man who was trying to persuade himself that he wasn't sleepwalking, and she decided to rock him out of that daze. Come on, man, look alive. She snapped a second kick into his ribs, this one a lot less showy but without much pepper on it, just enough to produce a satisfying slap.

Lex was giving her a rueful grin now. He seemed unsure of just how to go about this. His footwork was awkward -- he was clearly a brawler in real life rather than a boxer, the kind of guy who would normally simply power in, take hold of his opponent and put a fist through his face. He hadn't thrown a punch at Jonni yet and clearly didn't want to. But, she thought as her belly fluttered: I wouldn't mind him powering in and taking control... I wouldn't mind that at all.

The seconds ticked by. She threw a couple more showy, flashy and easy-to-dodge spin kicks, both of which again Lex managed to dodge by the skin of his teeth. Technically she could while away the whole thirty seconds like this... but she was hoping for a much more exciting finish. Come on, Lex, you gorgeous brute, she thought, looking him up and down suggestively even as she threw another purely-for-show kick. What you want is right here... come and get it...

* * *

What Jonni had said to Lex as they were touching gloves was: "I want your fingers in my cunt. Give me that and I'll let you fuck me right here on the mat."

By now he could recognize the electric erotic connection he was feeling with her. It was the same one he'd felt the first time he'd met her mother and Connie had said: "I don't wanna have dinner with you, man, I just wanna fuck you." That same sweet brazenness, that same powerful sincerity and directness, that same infinitely-appealing naughtiness and instinct for dangerous hijinks -- joined to a face and form even more heart-stopping. Underneath the smell of the oil on her skin he fancied he could even sense a hint of that special, hard-to-identify scent that Connie always had that sent his libido into overdrive.

Scientists should study that shit, he was thinking dazedly as he dodged her first kick and found himself staring for a split-second at her shaven teen snatch before he circled back and out of the way. Call it the Wilder Pheromone. They could market it as a fucking aphrodisiac.

And the situation was messing with his head. The come-hither look in Jonni's eyes right now was a very different proposition from that of the bikini waitress' back at Miss Cutie's. They were in the midst of a watching crowd whose mood could tip in any direction at all if things on the mat got openly randy. On the other hand, every part of him -- not least the tumescent tool straining the crotch of his trunks -- wanted to take that gorgeous blonde down and give her exactly what she wanted. The strain of resisting that urge was giving him vertigo, it was almost paralytic, and Jonni slapped him next with a light kick in the ribs as if to say wake up!

He smiled ruefully as he acknowledged that, ducked out of the way of a couple more carefully telegraphed kicks that nevertheless whipped past his head with not inconsiderable force. She's strong for her size, he thought admiringly. She really could ring my bell if she wanted to. He watched her oiled-up tits bounce as the danced in toward him again, could see the lust and frustration shining in her eyes as she spun on her heel and snapped a high-kick right at his face... giving him another candid look at her puffy pink pussy as she did so.

This time, the distraction slowed him down enough that the kick actually connected. WHACK! Lex felt his head snap back as he stumbled and saw stars. Shaking himself in surprise, he suddenly wondered if Jonni would try to knock him out if he didn't give her what she wanted. As his vision cleared he saw her grinning fiercely, already torquing a showy spinning back-kick at his temple. This one he managed to duck, but it whistled past him with real force now.

And suddenly something broke loose in him, and he found himself grinning back at her. Okay, Miss Wilder, if that's how you want to play it. Lex abruptly stopped his defensive circle-and-dodge routine, planted his feet and powered forward in the kind of lunging takedown he'd learned in high school wrestling, long ago.

Except that this was like trying to tackle greased lightning.

Even as he was bearing her to the mat, the tiny feather-light Jonni was twisting in his grip, her oiled body sliding down and almost shooting right out from underneath him but for the fact that her legs tangled with his. Confused and -- admittedly -- out of practice at this sort of mat grappling, Lex tried to figure out just what was happening as this oily little imp slithered around another him, twisting expertly away from his hands, spinning her body around to kick weakly at his face and hammer an elbow into his ribs... and then she slithered backward along the mat and he gave a snarl of surprise and jumped when he felt her reach down and delve right inside the waistband of his trunks, grabbing and playfully squeezing and stroking his hot, hard cock. "Aaaghhhh..."

Taken by surprise -- and fighting not to be completely taken over by the primal lust surging through his every tendon now -- he tried to twist away from her grip and found himself now on his back, with her on top, her naked form draped face-down across his chest and belly, her juice-dripping snatch practically right in his face. Her hand was still buried industriously in his trunks, furiously jerking his cock as he gritted his teeth and his hips bucked and twisted... and then, suddenly, he found her powerful legs wrapping around his neck, closing into a figure-four vise!

"Ughhh..." stars danced before his eyes again. He could hear raucous cheering from all around them, feel the sap churning in his balls as Jonni's oil-slick gloved hand wanked mercilessly at his turgid shaft while she choked off his air supply. He heard someone announce the words "ten seconds left!" over the microphone and realized suddenly that Jonni had every capability of choking him out right here before they hit thirty-second mark, and bringing him to a humiliating climax into the bargain, unless he did something. Gasping, the heady scent of her cunt overwhelming his nostrils as his hands slipped and slid on her well-oiled thighs and his cock started to twitch under her ministrations, he did the only thing he could think of: he lunged up and sucked the sweet, fragrant pink petals of Jonni's pussy into his mouth.

"Ooohhhh..." he could feel the moan of pleasure go through her as much as hear it. He mounted his oral attack on her sex with gusto, fighting through oxygen deprivation to taste her inner folds and tongue-fuck her hot hole, swallowing her juices before moving up to spear his tongue into the tight, tangy star of her asshole. She shuddered in response, tugging his cock even harder as the iron cordon of her legs weakened, and not missing out on the opportunity, he promptly slipped a hand inside her leg-lock and swept it up her inner thigh in tandem with the finger of his other hand slipping up and over her taut buttocks. The two attackers met in the middle, a finger of one hand sliding effortlessly into Jonni's tight ass as two fingers of the other hand impaled her cunt and drove in hard right down to the knuckles of his gloves.

Jonni's head-lock was broken as her body tensed up in response to those fingers in her holes, her spine arching and her legs unconsciously splaying to give easier access as she threw back her head and squealed in pleasure, her orgasmic juices squirting out of her cunt and coating Lex's face as she squeezed his cock and writhed helplessly atop him. Somewhere, he could hear a bell ringing, he could hear the noise of the crowd -- deafening in the little space of the gym -- could hear raucous cheers mixed with shouts of outrage. He could sense vaguely that the thirty seconds was up, that he'd won, that Jonni's sweet young body was his for the taking now.

But the taking was already happening. As she writhed and squirted atop him in erotic bliss, they were already lost in each other, the world around them fading as wild lust rose and took them in its grip. "Don't stop," he could hear Jonni whimpering as he fingerfucked her spasming holes. "Oh God oh God don't fucking stop," and she was pulling his trunks down and hauling his manhood free into the open air, and he could feel her slathering her tongue all over his turgid organ, kissing and licking and worshipping it with the devoutness of a truly cock-hungry slut, and he was groaning and thrusting his hips up at her and diving in to eat out her sweetly squirting cunt as the barely-legal beauty engulfed his glans in the warm wetness of her mouth, her lips bobbing wetly up and down the length of him as she reached down to squeeze and play with his massive balls. They were together, dissolving into a single entity of raging lust, heedless of everything and everyone around them, riding the waves of pleasure their hungry mouths and searching tongues and agile fingers were giving one another.

As Jonni sucked and slobbered and spat all over his dick and squirted hard in his mouth as the swirling motions of his tongue brought her over the edge again, Lex realized: No Jonni. I'm not gonna stop. I need you just as much as you need me... and I'm not stopping until we're both satisfied, and I don't give a fuck what the room thinks, what the world thinks, what anyone thinks. He was a twig whirling on the rapids of desire, and he had no choice but to go where they took him. And feeling Jonni moan around his throbbing cock as she buried it in her throat.. he was fine with that.

* * *

As Barry murmured in her ear and Phaedra watch her bae's match with Lex -- who was admittedly actually quite ruggedly gorgeous -- turn sexual well before the final bell, she knew what she had to do.

All around her the room was exploding into shouts of everything from approval to outrage to disbelief. But the outrage was coming mostly from the White Pride BDFM guys, who owing to the heavily-armed R'n'R sentries throughout the room were forced to confine their outrage to kicking a few chairs around and shouting "fucking niggers!" and "goddamned Jews!" a few times before they went storming out of the hall. Everyone else? They were watching in fascination, either appalled or spellbound, as Jonni's sensuous display of foxy kick-boxing gave away to a writhing, slithering wrestling match that developed with lightning speed into a searingly erotic session of sixty-nine oral.

The room was so transfixed that even the "ref" lost track of time, only belatedly ringing the "thirty-second" bell. But suddenly nobody seemed to care about the fiction of the fight. The bet was won and the prize, Jonny Too-Bad's sweet young flesh, was being claimed right there for all to see. Jonni and Lex were openly licking and sucking and exploring each other, glorying in each others' bodies; Jonni had that big black dick out and had wrapped her pretty lips around it and was swallowing it as deep as she could make it go.

Phaedra had fantasized about tricking her into doing something like that. She was fingering the pair of pills in her purse -- mixed "roofagra" pills for euphoria and arousal that her dealer had given her special -- that had been meant for Jonni's water bottle back when she'd been talking about something closer to a "real" fight. They'd been meant to be slipped in between rounds, to disorient her, leaving her easy met for being led into just the kind of situation she was in now... but here she was and she hadn't needed any pills to get here, and far from being shamed and humiliated, she was in her glory. The whole room was hypnotized, the men getting hard, the women getting wet, couples sit near one another starting to stroke each other as they watched.

And she realized that Barry was right. There was only one way to get what she wanted. To claim the limelight back. If you can't beat them, she thought. Join them. I'll show that cheating, ungrateful bitch how you really put on a sex show.

"Okay," she was answering Barry's proposal in a murmur. "You've got a deal. And I get my extra fee for each one of your boys, you give your word." He nodded. She smiled a sharp-edged smile, watching the sexual conflagration happening on the mat with jealous fury in her eyes, and then she said: "Alright. Let's give them a real show."

Her stomach churned with a sense of nervousness as she said the words. Her heart pounded. Could she really go through with it? She looked down at her hand, which had come out of her purse with the pills in it. There was no time to think or question. A moment later she had tossed them back and swallowed them down with a mouthful of beer. And then she was on.

Barry's quietly-murmured idea had been for Phaedra to provide a little kayfabe conflict of her own, to charge the ring and scream and attack the couple for betraying and humiliating her in front of everyone, such that he and his boys would have to charge in and restrain her. This, it turned out, didn't require much acting on Phaedra's part: as she got up out of her seat and stormed to the ring, a stream of invective at her lover came out of her almost reflexively. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you fucking bitch, what the fuck is this, you think I'm gonna just sit and watch this happen" and so on as she grabbed a rope and hauled herself up on the ring apron.

Ducking through the ropes -- and no doubt giving the room an eyeful of her thong-clad ass in her little mini-dress -- Phaedra went storming toward the couple as if ready to scratch someone's eyes out... though as she got closer and saw Jonni moaning as her tongue swirled lasciviously around the dark purple head of that big black prick, her eyes closed and oblivious to the world as if in a true Zen state of sexual bliss, she felt her steps falter and a real hurt rising inside her, choking off her words.

But it had been enough to get Barry and his boys to intervene. The "ref" tackled her from the front as Barry and another of his boys came in behind her, telling her to chill the fuck out, and she felt the fury rise in her again and the kicking and struggling and scratching she threw at them -- although she and Barry had hastily scripted it together -- wasn't exactly acting either. "Fuck you you fuckin' jungle-bunnies get the fuck off me, fuck you!" she was screaming at them, and for one dizzy moment she felt weirdly detached from her body, from her actions, as if she was becoming a passenger in her own flesh.

Then she was back and struggling in earnest, biting and clawing and trying her earnest best to get away from the R'n'R droogs and sink her fingernails into some deserving eye-sockets, and she could hear and feel the fabric of her dress tearing as they tried to hold onto her, and then she was half-way free of it and tumbling forward, her lissome pale body exposed in lacy black thong and bra as she fell forward to the mat, struggling to kick free of the rest of her dress and from the rough, black hands that were all over her, trying to control her. She felt fuzzy, having a little trouble keeping her balance, but she came close to winning her way free and getting back to her feet when three pairs of strong hands reclaiming her and dragged her, kicking and squealing into not-quite-mock outrage back into a corner.

"Goddamn, girl, take it easy," Barry was whispering in her ear.

She had enough presence of mind left to say: "Just selling the moment, babe. Get on with it." And then she pulled away from him and spat in his face.

"Fuck!" he snarled, sounding like he wasn't entirely acting now either as he added: "Fucking bitch. Somebody get me some tape, we gotta restrain her. Come on, come on!"

Her dress gone and her luminous flesh clad only in her undies, Phaedra was still kicking and writhing prettily in the three black mens' grasp as she looked over her shoulder, a tear streaking down her face as she watched her bae wank Lex's cock with one hand as she licked at his balls and shuddered and moaned in ecstasy from what his mouth and fingers were doing to her. A sudden dizzy feeling of the unfairness of it all struck her... and then whirled away as Phaedra could feel a moist tingle in her cunt as the strong hands digging into her flesh started to turn her on. She writhed and thrashed again, give a little shriek when one of them spanked her for her trouble and said: "Bad girl."

"Yes," Phaedra said, her voice growing breathy, looking up into a pair of dark eyes in an equally dark face as Barry hauled her hands behind her and starting binding them together with boxing tape. "I'm a bad girl..."

She looked back over her shoulder again as she heard Jonni give out a loud moan. Phaedra's eyes shone with helpless tears as she watched her bae getting shoved on her back by the big, gorgeous black man on top of her, her legs spreading and offering her bubblegum-pink fuckhole to his massive prong, and they were lost in each others' eyes and her hands were clawing at his back and ass as he leaned in and consumed her in a deep, sensual kiss and that huge prick surged into her tight young pussy, making her give out a guttural "Mmmmmnnghhhh!" as she thrashed and writhed.

1...456789