Running Riot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phaedra felt short of breath watching it, could feel her own pussy growing hot and wet as she was bound securely in the grip of her captors. And their hands were stroking and teasing her more and more sensually, one of them dipping down and squeezing and fondling her ass, another cupping and leaning down to kiss and tongue at her sensitive breasts, another sliding a hand down the front of her panties to sample the juicy heat of her snatch and comment roughly: "I think Phaedra wants a little action herself, boys. She's fucking dripping down here."

She moaned as those rough fingers slid into her, making her sugar walls clasp and shudder around them as she ground down on him. Bound and helpless, she was at their mercy... or at least that's what the crowd was meant to see. But really, Phaedra wondered abstractly, the room starting to spin lazily around her, if I wanted to get free now, could I? It didn't matter. She wasn't here to get free, she was here to beat Jonni at her own game.

And so when Barry took hold of her by her chin and made her look vulnerably into his eyes as he said: "Is that true, gorgeous? Do you want some black dicks of your very own to play with?" Phaedra moaned and shuddered and creamed all over the fingers plunging into her clutching cooze.

"Yes," the alabaster-skinned beauty moaned, her dark eyes flashing with lust. "Yes... the hell with that bitch, I want some cock... I want all of you to fuck me..."

And with that she found herself on her knees in a corner of the ring with Barry kneeling in front of her, proferring his chocolate-coloured cock to her watering mouth while someone shredded away her panties and the hot, blunt head of one of his boys' cocks penetrated the folds of her cunt from behind. "Mmmmhmmmm," she moaned as she lunged forward and gulped down that salty prick, and then moaned louder as the big dick thrust into her pussy and filled her with hot, hard man-meat: "MmmmmMMMMM! Mmngnnghhh-gllckk-glmmmmphh-mmmphhh-glllmpphhhh..."

Grunting and slobbering all over Barry's dick in rhythm with her new lover's hard, deep thrusts, she could hear the sounds of Jonni getting her pussy pounded brutally on the mat behind her. Ever-competitive, the sounds just made her hump back harder against the doggy-style pounding of her own cunt and give Barry even louder and wetter head. She floated on a cloud of pure, dizzy, whirling euphoria as she thought: Yeah yeah FUCK yeah I'll show you how to slut it up BITCH... fuck they're fucking me really HARD... oh FUCK... HOLY FUCK...

* * *

The sexual conflagration that consumed her in Lex's arms was like nothing else Jonni had ever experienced. The sheer ravenous ferocity of it, as if she'd been starved of something all her life without ever realizing it, took her by surprise and swept her away; that she was fucking him in full view of a room full of skins added to the heat and made the orgasms that much more intense. As he put her through her paces in one position after another, his cock stretching and filling her holes with a hot, divine and sinful friction and making her squirt all over him again and again, it was like having a man step straight out of a masturbation fantasy and do most everything to her that she could have dreamt of him doing.

At first it was like they were in a cocoon of their own lust. Their own pocket universe of thrusting, writhing, pounding sexual heat, isolated from the world. Eventually, though, in particular by the second time Lex bent her over and took her from behind, she looked up and the room around them began to filter in.

The music had cut off, and the erotic heat emanating from the ring had turned much of the room into a sexual carnival. Where there'd been couples in the audience, they had by now given up just watching and were themselves fucking -- draped over chairs or tables, pushed up against the walls, echoing from inside the locker rooms and bathrooms. She could even see one or two girls (troopers to be sure) getting banged on the unforgiving concrete floor, their jeans gathered around their knees and their booted feet in the air, high feminine moans drifting on the sex-drenched air as muscular male buttocks swived away vigorously between firm thighs. Something about that sight, the rawness and sheer urgency of it, made Jonni moan even louder as she humped back against Lex's pistoning prick.

Guys or girls who weren't in couples, meanwhile, had to have drifted out by now... either that or they were scattered in chairs here and there, watching the action with amusement after raiding the beer coolers. A few of the R'n'R guys were visible as well, still kind of posted about as they'd been earlier, but some looking curiously disheveled and sweaty, sharing brews and crude jokes with guys nearby. Others among the singles were clustered around something happening in the corner of the ring to Jonni's right -- something quite searingly sexual indeed, to judge from the number of guys standing by with hard cocks throbbing in their hands, waiting for whoever the 'byrd was who was letting out mewling cries and cock-stifled moans of ecstasy from in their midst.

One guy let out a bellow, clearly busting his nut as he hollered: "Ahh yeaahhhh here it comes you little bitch..." And the feminine moans and squeals skirled higher as if telling the tale of a climax matching his own. Then the skin stood up and stumbled back, and Jonni gave a gasp and ground extra-hard back against Lex as she realized it was Barry -- cute, put-together Barry who had a pretty goddamned prodigious package in his own right -- and that the woman whose inflamed and spasming cunt his fresh spunk was slopping out of was pale and petite and doll-like, and utterly sweat-soaked and spunk-soiled with her hands bound behind her with boxing tape and her pretty little ass red from spanking and her asshole gaping and her mouth plugged by the big black dick of one of Barry's boys who was fucking her throat as vigorously as if it were a twat. And Jonni realized with a sudden shock that this bound slut -- whose cream-pied slit was already surrendering to a fresh dicking from the next guy in line for the gangbang, a big Latino skin -- could only be Phaedra.

"Ughhh... fffuuhhh... Phaedra," she gasped out, her brain trying to wrap itself around what was happening, a wave of concern rising in her, is she in trouble? -- but then Phaedra's throat-fucker let her up for air and slapped her and Jonni heard her bae screaming out that she loved it, loved those cocks, wanted more, "fuck me fuck me FUCK ME treat me like a dirty whore" -- and it came clear that Phaedra was doing exactly what she wanted to do.

Good for her... I guess? It was confusing. She wondered abstractly if Phaedra was really all that keen on this kind of sexual scene or just wanted her share of the attention... but it was an unkind thought and she tamped it down. Their relationship had always been about indulgence, freedom, giving into the moment and riding it. The moment had been about each other so far... but there'd never been a guarantee that it would always be that way. Jonni didn't feel any guilt about following her desires; she never had. The thought didn't even occur to her.

Meanwhile, watching Phaedra's fuckhole swallow the Mexican guy's dick, listening to her cries skirling up as he started to pump away inside her, put Jonni on the rise to yet another climax, and she sat back on her haunches to enjoy a fresh angle on Lex's vigorous thrusts inside her as she leaned back against him, feeling his heart beat in time with throbbing and pumping of his cock as she tilted her head back to suck on his tongue and breathe her blissful ecstasy into his mouth as she closed her eyes, ground down and squirted all over his deep-buried shaft yet again.

"Ahhhhmmmhhh..." she moaned as the waves of climax rocked her, the endorphins lifting her as her slick flesh slid against her lover's. Opening her eyes to find his kind gaze looking back at her, she smiled at him through the flush of desire. "Mmmm," she said: "It's so good with you... you're a fucking machine, you know that?"

"So I've been told," he grinned. He was still, amazingly, still hard inside her as they basked in the glow of satisfaction. "It helps to have the right inspiration.""

"So I'm inspiration, am I?"

"And how."

The way he said it from the heart made her bite her lip as her sugar walls clasped around him again, her passion rising all too soon. She gasped. God, I'm so sensitive... I can feel every twitch of him, every pulse... Aloud, she said: "You're breaking me, you know. With those muscles, with that gorgeous dick... I don't know if I can come any more, it's getting so intense..."

"Oh, I think you can." The edge of humour in his voice coated an explosive promise of more to come, and a shiver ran through her. "I'm so glad I found you... I sure didn't know this would happen. But I'm glad."

"Me, too." She smiled at him happily. "You plan to tell me why you're really here?"

"Plenty of time for that." A more serious look crept into his eyes for a split second, but the sheer bliss of the moment swamped it as he said: "Right now I'm all about you. And what you want."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, her cunt clutching him again. "Right answer." Her eyes clearing, she looked over at Phaedra, who was already getting a fresh load of spunk spewed all over her ass, and she said: "My bae looks like she's having a good time."

"Maybe so." There was a slight edge to his voice as they both looked over at the raunchy gangbang of the bound slut in the corner. Another guy was already moving into position behind her. "Maybe she just didn't want to feel left out."

"Could be," she agreed. After all, she'd had the same thought herself. "Still... getting fucked by more than one guy... it's kind of hot. Okay, it's fucking hot. I... kind of wanna try it." She felt his a tell-tale twitch of his cock inside her, moaned and ground against him as she felt him swelling, getting even harder. Smiled and laughed up at him as she said: "I'm guessing you don't disapprove?"

"I guess it depends on the guy," he teased after a moment. "Got anyone in mind?"

Her eyes flickered around the ring, and after a moment they alighted on Barry. Cute, usually put-together Barry, now leaning against the ropes with his shirt unbuttoned to reveal a well-muscled mahogany chest, his considerable prick hanging out of his zipper as he watched -- with a cat-that-got-the-canary kind of air -- as a succession of guys set about fucking the writhing and moaning and begging Phaedra into oblivion. Jonni stared at him for a moment, licking her lips as she looked him up and down... and after a moment more he caught her gaze and smiled at her. And as he held her gaze and reached down and stroked his long, thick member, she could see it twitch in anticipation as signs of life returned.

"Yeah," she whispered, trembling as Barry's eyes seared into her and Lex's cock flexed inside her sopping love-tunnel. "I can think of someone."

* * *

Double-teaming a girl, Lex reflected a few minutes later as he slid effortlessly into Jonni's tight ass while she choked on Barry's dick: It isn't something you can do with just anyone.

The very first time he'd done this had been eighteen years ago. A night, he was vertiginously aware, that had resulted in the very same gorgeous creature whose shitter he was plowing right now... and the sheer weirdness of that fact, if he had to be honest, was an aphrodisiac in itself. He had only been moderately close friends with the guy who became Jonni's father -- and truth be told, he'd been drunk off his ass himself, barely able to appreciate the full erotic power of the act.

This time was different. Every moment, every thrust, every sensation had a crystal clarity to it. And he was realizing suddenly how fortunate that earlier connection he'd had with Barry was. He realized that he had no fear that his partner in double-fucking crime would get over-eager, would hurt the mutual object of their affections, would be insufficiently gentle or somehow inattentive with her. Their eyes had met, with a mutual nod of respect, as they took up their positions on either end of Jonni's gorgeous, nubile little body -- and an understanding passed between them that made it possible for them to take unabashed pleasure in the sexual ecstasy of the teen beauty they were sharing.

As he stuffed three fingers up Jonni's twat, feeling the first load he'd blown inside her seeping around them as he frigged and fucked her, Lex had a powerful sense of his life coming full circle. A poignant image of his wife suddenly played across his mind. A sweet, beautiful woman who'd supported his attempt to make a career in the investigations business, who'd been his constant companion for seven years, but who hadn't been able to satisfy the raging well of lust inside him. He had great affection for her... but he'd never felt as completely himself with her, as completely satisfied in life as he did in this moment, balls deep in the barely-legal ass of a glorious rude-girl beauty as a fellow warrior plugged her cock-hungry throat, every inch and sinew of him a skin again.

It was, he realized, like coming home. He was who he was. He was where he belonged.

A part of him spared a thought for her lover, Phaedra, babbling slurred and half-insensate encouragements to her ravagers as she lay face-down and bound in a spreading puddle of her own juices and the dripping spunk of the many paramours who were still running a merciless, contemptuous train on her, desperately pursuing a kind of attention she didn't have the wit to know was fool's gold. He could have felt sympathy for her... but Barry's earlier tip that she'd been trying to set Jonni up and humiliate her hardened his heart. And as he looked over to see a cocky Latino skin climbing up behind her for a second go at her thoroughly-gaped ass while she hungrily licked clean the cock of another guy who'd just taken it, all he could feel was that justice had been served.

And so he looked away and absorbed himself in the business of jack-hammering the tight, dank heat of Jonni's well-lubed asshole, glorying in the slap of flesh against flesh until he felt his ardour rising again. And when he did, and exchanged glances with Barry as they moved into a fresh position, Lex made sure that this time it was his cock buried deep in the pussy of the young beauty they were sharing, his tongue in her mouth as they shared a look of profound mutual absorption while her other lover's massive tool took her from behind, the throbbing pricks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane inside her as she squirted and squealed and pleaded with both of them to fuck her harder with their big black cocks and screamed her wild ecstasy to the rafters.

7. As the Smoke Cleared.

The Tito Valentine Riots lasted almost a week and caused over two dozen deaths and a quarter-billion dollars in property damage. Stories abounded of people seeking shelter from the madness in various ways and places. They weren't as bad as the King riots -- this time some of the gangs fought to keep order in their own neighbourhoods at least, and the cops had gone in earlier than before -- but they were bad enough. Fortunately nobody tried to attack or burn the Maywood Beach Boxing Club, which despite the festivities within stayed armed and defended throughout, and which was a low-value looting target anyway... although some of the skins leaving "Romantic Violence" were responsible for some very unromantic violence of their own.

The events of that Sunday became the stuff of prurient legend in the West Coast skinhead scene, and were largely apocryphal everywhere else. Jonni "Too-Bad" Wilder would never be seen in Los Angeles again: after that wild and sensual coming-out party, she had spent some quality time talking to Alex Coleman about her mother and all that she'd left behind. Thanks in no small part to her affection for him -- some would have said her enthralment with him -- persuading her to go home was a formality.

As Wilder and Coleman came out of the boxing club the evening of Valentine's Day, smartly decked out in rude-boy and rude-girl uniform, they embraced on the street -- amidst dispersing tear gas and running protesters -- and shared a kiss that would be captured by an anonymous photographer and would go viral on the Internet within the day. It became an iconic image of interracial harmony amid the chaos. Many a heart was moved. Grace Coleman's was not among them; she left her husband and his struggling investigations business that very week, before he had even arrived back in Chicago, and come another week later had filed for divorce.

As for Jonni's erstwhile lover, Phaedra Fischer, who'd brought her to Los Angeles and into the fold, little was heard of her after that day. She was rumoured to have taken up work as a bikini waitress at Miss Cutie's Bar & Grill for a while -- where apparently she was quite popular with the male clientele -- but before long had taken to the road again. Where she went, nobody knows, but she has never since returned to Los Angeles or to the bar scene at Famous Ferd's where she was once a fixture.

* * *

(a month later)

The St. Patrick's Day Parade, and attendant dyeing of the Chicago River, was still playing on the little television in the offices of Recon Investigations hours after the festivities had closed. Alex Coleman, back in his suit and with his hair and beard in the process of growing back in, had his feet up on his desk and a glass of whiskey in his hand, and boxes of files open all around him.

Paperwork had never been his speciality, and losing his secretary had been as tough for his business as it had for the rest of his life. Tax season was coming up, and he was struggling to get the books in order while trying to keep on top of the few open cases that were keep him afloat. He was, as he'd done several times earlier that day, taking a break from what was supposed to be the process of finally getting all his records in order, once and for all.

He ran the recording forward and back, laconically, as he sipped at his whiskey. Watching the images of city officials dumping orange dye into the water, watching the "miracle" of its turning a bright emerald green. "That's where the leprechaun comes in," a fatuous newscaster was saying, and then saying again... and again.

Listlessly, Alex put the remote down and turned away from the television, running a hand through the salt-and-pepper fuzz of his hair. There were dark circles under his eyes... and a wistful look on his face. Sleep hadn't come easy to him since the events of the Valentine's Day past. The warm memory of reuniting Jonni and Connie Wilder and watching them embrace and sob in each others' arms should have been cathartic, a conclusion. But the earthquake it had created in his own life, and the searing memories the whole process had bequeathed to his dreams, had made it... more complicated than that.

He gave a little jump when the phone on his desk rang. A rare occurrence at any time, particularly on a Saturday evening.I should be going home, anyway, he thought, almost declining to pick it up, but then he thought: Ahhh, who the fuck am I kidding. There's nothing at home. No-one. And he picked up the receiver. "Recon Investigations, can I help you."

"I hope so." The voice at the other end was feminine, and sultry, and doing a bad Irish accent. But it sounded curiously familiar. "I've misplaced something, and I'm hoping you can help me find it."

1...456789