Running Riot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoJ
CyranoJ
234 Followers

"Is that right?" A bemused smile quirked at the corner of his mouth. "And what might that be?"

"If you let me in, I'm betting you can guess."

"Let you in... you're at the front door?"

A tinkling laugh. "But of course, kind sirrah."

Intrigued despite himself, he got up from his desk and headed out into the lobby of his tiny office space. And when he answered the knocking at the door, he founded himself standing dumbfounded as he stared at his visitor.

It was none other than Jonni Wilder. Her hair was as immaculately styled as the last time he'd seen her, and she was decked out in a "sexy leprechaun" costume outfit that left nothing to the imagination. It consisted literally of emerald-green short-shorts and suspenders -- which came up to cover the nipples on her pert, bare breasts -- thigh-high white socks with green trim and green trainers, a little fascinator perched jauntily atop her hair in the shape of a traditional leprechaun's hat... and that was it. He felt his mouth go dry as she smiled at him, her eyes twinkling with naughtiness of a kind he remembered all too vividly.

"Most gallant of you, good sir," she lilted at him as she strolled into the office, taking advantage of his speechlessness. "I seem to have misplaced me sense of shame, you see. I was wond'ring if you could help me find it."

"Jonni." He could already smell her sweet scent in his nostrils, feel himself hardening. But there was alarm in his voice, too, as he turned to talk to her, trying to keep eye contact. "Jonni, I thought we agreed. That we... we wouldn't see each other. That it wouldn't be right, not behind Connie... um, your mother's back."

"Did we?" A grinning Jonni affected forgetfulness as she played with one of her suspenders and quickened his hearbeat as she flashed a nipple in the process. "Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't come alone."

"That's right, good sirrah," said another sultry female voice from the doorway. "I do hope you can help us."

Spinning around, Alex was stunned to see Connie Wilder standing there. The gorgeous MILF was dressed in the same stunningly slutty leprechaun outfit as her daughter. She was otherwise just as beautiful as the last time he'd seen her. Maybe even moreso -- the lines of worry and care her face had acquired when Jonni had run away were gone, and she looked even more preternaturally youthful than usual. Alex felt the lump at the crotch of his pants growing as Connie sauntered in to stand beside her daughter.

"Connie." Dumbfounded, his brain seemed to short-circuit, and all he could do was repeat himself. "Connie. Connie..." But he did have the presence of mind to close the door again.

"It's a funny thing," Connie teased him, grinning and giving him a broad wink. "I seem to've misplaced my sense of shame, too. Whatever shall I do?"

He felt like he was dreaming. "Ladies." He struggled to find words. "Are you... I mean, how did you... why..."

Jonni advanced on him, reaching out to run a hand over his chest. Dropping the fake brogue, she said: "Mom and me got to talking. We've been doing that a lot more since I came back." Her hand was tracing its way down. "We talked about a lot of things. What I'd done and why. Our feelings. What we hope for from the future. You know... all that mushy girl stuff." And down. "But it took us a while to really get to the topic of you. Until the other night. We got to talking about... well, you know. Everything. Us girls love to gossip about the boys we fuck." And down until she was stroking his prick through his pants, hardening him even further. "We know how much you sacrificed to bring us back together, and we've been thinking about you. About how much we both miss you. About how we can make it up to you."

"Um. Ah." His voice came out as a croak as she stroked him gently, and he finally managed: "So... do you want we should... go out for a St. Paddy's Day drink, or something?"

"Now, Lex," Connie said, smiling as she advanced on him too, snuggling up to his other side as she insinuated a nimble hand between his legs and gave his balls a squeeze. "When will you ever learn about Wilder girls? We don't want to have a drink with you... we just want to fuck you."

As she said the words, both she and Jonni were sinking to their knees. As the searingly gorgeous mother-daughter duo unzipped his fly, Alex Coleman toyed with the idea of literally pinching himself to see if he was dreaming... but he quickly decided against it.If this is a dream, he thought, and it was his first truly happy thought in a month: Then goddammit, Lex, you just run with it.

END.

CyranoJ
CyranoJ
234 Followers
1...456789