All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 11'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

I've been waiting for storm and thunders story. It was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

I really enjoy your story and read each chapter several times. some I even almost memorize before you get the next chapter out. I really hate cliff hangers though. oh well a week or two isn't that long I guess.

Keep going, I can't wait for the fight they have for Flint

masterhobbesmasterhobbesabout 8 years ago
More

Yes I love this always want more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After the last chapter...

...someone commented that Dom's group needed to give the wolves a break. I agreed with it at the time, and still do. However, after this chapter, the wolves need to give Dom's group a break too. Both sides need to do more talking and less jumping to conclusions and judging. Otherwise, both sides will quickly become more "asshole" then "loveable" and this story will become ridiculously long....long....long. Anyway, still love it, and can't wait for more!!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Excellent once again!

I simply can't get enoug of this very unique and well thought out story! I just love how you've taken the "insta-love" cliche of shape shifter stories and turned it on its ear.

The chorus of "We Want More, Sooner, Write Faster. Real Life Be Dammed!" keeps growing and growing for your story. A well deserved fan club.

Give them More

Fingers be sore

Dancing over the key board

Editors be the overlord

Conflict and strife

To hell with real life

SisterRobinSisterRobinabout 8 years ago
As always, excellent work.

My one quibble is with your pacing.

I wish your pace was a bit more...brisk.

It seems as you are taking a long time to get to a destination that we already see coming.

That said, it's a minor gripe, you may surprise the Hell out of us.

Thank you for your hard work.

mftz1mftz1about 8 years ago

I have enjoyed every chapter of this story. Keep up the great writing.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Dun dun dun

I almost feel sorry for this new stranger. Almost. But more crazy shenanigans are sure to happen. Lovely addition BWD

Ge59Ge59about 8 years ago

I think that is a very good story, and want to read more and more every time. Like many others i wish you could update every day. Yet i know that real life goes on and there are always so many things to get done before being able to write. It does not matter how long a story is or isn't, it is the journey that counts. Keep up the good work and if possible post as soon as you can Please.

Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Good chapter! I would love to learn all about Sam's life before (well all of them really) . You make your characters interesting and I love Ben and his pack- and most of the wolf pack. But Uggh!! Misty gets on my nerves! She is so self-centered! Ben is too good for her! But a mating pull is just that-and I get she's gorgeous- I wish she could learn some humility. I don't think she is a bad person, she just needs to get beyond herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Misty

I know many don't like Misty and Dom but I think they're adorable. She's so headstrong, but ignorant about humans. They're both stubborn and trying to figure out their situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dish it out!

Keep it coming!

No hate but we dont like to wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exciting

, I like the way your story is going, just was a bit disappointed with this chapter , thought there would be more to it.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

I hope both humans and wolves understand they have to communicate better going forward. There seem to be a lot of assumptions on both sides. But shame on Misty for failing to tell Dominic about the fight. It could have been avoided if she would do her duty. I think he should call her on it.

I was disappointed at the lack of detail about Flint's appearance. Is he in regular clothes now (borrowed, I assume, because he grew)? Is his body covered in healed cuts from the shift? Also, I would've expected a reaction from Garrett, since Flint appeared to have aged overnight thanks to the shift. Actually, no one commented on his appearance, or his place in the group. Why not?

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Talk

I just wish that all the parties would just sit down & talk to one another . They are all so stubborn & hard headed & determined to not seen to be weak that they're just causing each other & them selves so much pain .

If Misty thinks Dom is just a weak human she hasn't been paying attention . He's already shown signs of being a strong alpha, protecting & supporting his "pack" ,doing whatever needs to be done & both lost their trackers & beat two of the strongest & escaped & was willing to die rather than abandon Flint . I mean if she hasn't realized this so far she's to dumb to be a Madam Alpha.

Ben also seems to be a strong soul & once he relaxes & gives Augustine I think they'll make a fine pair . I wonder what the chances that Thunder & Storm join Dom's pack with Sam & Penny since she is so dependent & trusts him & might not feel the same about Sol & Orion .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please explain.....

Does Samantha have both brothers claiming her? Or is one claiming the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
login

Your stories are the main reason I log in. Thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Don't stop there!

And please, please don't let it be months before an update. That would be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter please!!

And a suggestion, just for the sake of it, it's up to you to follow it.

Don't get Misty and Dom together till all the others of Dom's group are done, and even then stretch it out and don't make it easy for that Dom is starting to warm up to Misty, and put Dom's past a mystery that not even his friends know of, ya know a kind of mystery that major league fucked his mind and psych up, like ya know, not getting close to any girl in that love sorta way, kinda thing.

And don't forget about that line you wrote, I don't know in which chapter, but it kinda describes Dom saying that he was only holding up because, he felt that he had to heal his friends from whatever fucked up shit happened in each of theirs' past, and once that was done, he was gonna loose himself or give himself to his demons/darkness. Man I'm telling you try this shit, it could be awesome, just you will have to be imaginative and descriptive and slow about it, like you were in the beginning, 'cause that was made this worth waiting for for months, and also it has to taken forward just the right way, or this story might crash. So please take your time, 'cause in the last one or two chapters it kinda sorta feels as if you are hurrying it through and trying to be done with characters, like a to-do-list.

And don't be angry or irritated, or confused by the feedback, with people saying to increase the pace of the story, or your writing speed, because they are just speaking out of impatience, as it is very hard to wait for next chapters, and we readers are like addicts now, who need their fix, with your story being a high quality fix. But remember a good quality product need time/work.

That being said, I seriously wish we could have doraemon's time capsule where every hour is like a day, so we could have a new chapter everyday, with you having enough time to write, and live your real life, and us not waiting for such long for next chapters.

Anyway carry on :) and post another chapter as soon as you can.

JayJ

P.S.- Scratch that, post it sooner than as soon as you can ;)

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 8 years ago
Finally!

Ugh, I've been waiting so long to get a glimpse of how the dynamics of the three way mating would be like! They are the absolute cutest! Big strong, Beta twins who will fall to their knees for every whim of tiny, infant Penny. Please don't skimp out on them, they're my favorite couple!

And now that I've read all 11 chapters in one night, I've extremely sad to have to wait for the next installment. Bravo; amazing story, my dear!

MikeCanisMikeCanisalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story so far!

I just now finished part 11, and I was worried it would wrap up since it is a 12 part story, and chapter 00 technically made this part 12. I sincerely wish that the official part 12 was out now so that I can finish it, but at the same time, I don't want it to end. I hope that you will make another story using the same level of low-key erotica, because I like the amount of thought you put into the story itself (and using werewolves got me to read it in the first place). While, yes, there are a few "typos" (correctly spelled words, but used in place of the correct word) here and there throughout all of the parts, they did not detract from the story. I will probably go back and read the story again when it is finished to make sure I didn't miss anything in my pate night readings.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Apparently Samantha is getting just what she needs - what could be safer for her and Penny?

I have the feeling Dom and Misty will have it more difficult than the other Destined pairs (although Jared is still missing his). It seems they might be fighting even after mating.

(Nice to speculate on a story that is already finished 😉)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous