All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 16'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
Keep it coming! :)

Love it and want more!

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Lark

By this time I can't believe there can be any doubt of Lark's future , He attacked a female destined to another against her will , fought with & disobey his Alpha & Luna , now it seems he has been forcing Omega females against there wills too & even encouraged his friends to follow suit all against Pack law.

If somehow he can use an influential father & politics to escape his just punishment this pack is in worse shape than I thought.

It might be up to Dom as Alpha of the offended pack (Augustine is destined to his pack member Ben to handle dishing out his punishment if he is able.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

Rapists who may get off with a slap on the wrist because a woman's word isn't enough? These wolves aren't all that different from humans. :0/ The storyline is compelling. Both Ben and Augustine come to the relationship deeply scarred.

I hope you delve more into the Storm and Thunder mind-meld. Like, do they have *any* individuality, or desire to be less connected? Both of them knocking up Samantha is kinda weird, and wow, everybody living in one house. The kids won't feel oogy, or get teased at school? If Samantha shifts, will she grow several inches as well, but keep the curves? Jarod's gonna be heartbroken ...

More Flint and Garrett, please. Loving this story. I check for updates every day.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

BTW, you repeated this from the last chapter: "... the elderly woman came over and struck up a conversation with Ben about their little bird friend. He explained how the poor thing Samantha had found a little over a week ago was doing better a little at a time. It was growing a layer of white fluff all over its body, so obviously it had been sick before. They weren't sure yet what type of bird it was, but it was something predatory, Ben was sure."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thought process and story line brilliant. My thanks as always for your great efforts to keep we the masses entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love everything except.....

I love everything about your story except the fact that Samantha had 2 mates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love everything especially...

I love everything about your story; especially the fact that Samantha has two mates.

Your story. Go bonkers. Maybe Jarod finds twin female weres as his "Destined"s.

Another 5* from me.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Your wolves all leave a lot to be desired, except for Augustine

and maybe the twins. I don't know how you will redeem Misty. She is such a bitch, I feel sorry for Dominic because he is forever tied to her. It wouldn't hurt her to be sympathetic or empathetic, would it? Unless she has a major change of heart, she will be a terrible alpha, like her parents.

Wondering about the importance of the bird, since it was mentioned in two chapters and looking forward to Dominic taking charge of his pack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, I like them--keep writing your wolves how you want

I like that the story and the wolves/mates arent exactly like all the others. It'ss refreshing to read that Samantha isnt automatically accepting Thunder and Storm as her mates. She wants time to see if they will fit together as a family. Thats what a smart human would do--or one that has been burned by impulsive behavior.

I still like the Insta-love mating stories, but variety is good, too. Love your writing, and thanks for the frequent updates!

XantuVoloXantuVoloalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I like it very much. The depth of the personalities and the plot is not thin. A few misspelled words are not going to offend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
feelings about this chapter and ideas about future chapters

I really liked this chapter but i got to thinking about some things.

Such as Blue should be samantha's inner wolf.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 8 years ago
Excellent as usual!

I think it's so funny how irate people get when a fictional werewolf character doesn't follow the script/myth as if that script/myth is some sort of biblical decree that all werewolf mates shall be completely perfect and without character fault and they shall not find fault in the other nor be disappointed due to expectations not being met.

I like that Mysty is a bitch. I like that Jarod has OCD and is terribly uncomfortable with nudity; and Samantha is rounded with baby fat and wobbles between being bitchy Blue or scared Samantha. When you give characters annoying traits and unappealing characteristics you have the opportunity to show growth through conflict.

Personally, I think once you have finally submitted the very last chapter, I will go back and reread the entire thing altogether. The problem with submitting a chapter at a time as you write, edit and submit is that the natural flow of the story is too interrupted to get the maximum compelling feeling. So I look forward to the time when I can immerse myself in this tail for long periods of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
About Jarod

I think you should show more of Jarod, if you could. He is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hygiene & lady-like behavior tips...

Just wanted to say that I think Samantha needs to shave or wax her private area. I know her mates didn't seem to mind, but still...the guys deserve a pube free zone. I just hope she was clean. Lol

In all seriousness though, not to sound cruel, but she's not much of a catch as it is - ex prostitute, ex drug addict with a baby that she has no idea who the father is, who also from your description, doesn't sound very attractive, on top of having a surly, bitchy attitude. I don't think she is a very good mother really either because she seems to let everyone else care for her baby while she sleeps or does whatever. She even made a comment once that basically Dom is better at changing the poopy diapers while she enjoys getting to sleep. I just hope she doesn't pawn the responsibility of Penny off on Storm & Thunder once they're fully mated, though again, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. It just wouldn't be right. She should feel lucky that TWO gorgeous men want her for a serious relationship considering everything. Imo, they're getting the short end of the stick.

Another word of wisdom to her, DON'T talk about how many cocks she's sucked or deep throated while being intimate with her mates. That was gross & weird, & made her sound like the whore she used to be. I'm surprised it didn't anger the 2 wolves.

Anyways, 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟as usual! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Second chance

Samantha seems nice. Give her a chance. We still don't know much about her past besides being an ex drug addict and prostitute.Never know she might surprise us in the future, and she still has room for character development. I'll give this I myself don't know what to think about this chapters sexual scene ( note: they didn't technically had sex ). Still, I still like and awaiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I've read some of the comments on this page, and as a new reader I want to address a few things.

First, I absolutely love this story! It is SO well written, and the characters are lovely, well-rounded, and fleshed out.

This story is more than erotica. ((although the erotica is fucking amazing)) It's worthy of a book. The author explores a lot of very real, very "uncomfortable" real-life situations in a very grounded and mature way: drug use, young single mothers and pregnancy, rape, murder, prostitution, abuse: all of which the message comes across strong and clear that these are not things which define a person, but rather experiences that may color them. Just like the real world, the world created here is messy, it isn't always fair or nice, but I absolutely love how the characters work through them with each other giving a raw and unabashed account of what it's like to live through such things. There are no simple answers. It's poignant because it feels so real.

I also just adore Samantha and the twins. It's a relationship that flies in the face of everything that is gross about the stigmas of our current society: there is no slut-shaming, no abject need for the woman to conform to some standard of "beauty," no rejection of her on the basis that she has had a child with another man. Just a full acceptance of her body and mind by her two mates- flying in the face of her previous life as a escort and someone who would have been viewed as an object to be solely judged by men. She is a healthy character- not so much of what she unfortunately went through, but because of her amazing progress of finding out who she is and what she wants- and not letting anyone choose for her. Also, the fact that she is a character who is both so "strong" but also "weak" really makes her special. Strong, in the sense that she stands by who she is and what she wants: she has laid out some powerful boundaries so far that any feminist would be proud of. "Weak," in the sense that she is a character who revels in her femininity, but who's femininity isn't synonymous with weakness. She can be feminine and soft, gentle and non-violent, without being defined by it or cast as a "weak" character. This is so valuable, and really makes her the most developed female character so far in this story, I think.

I think for the reason Samantha is such a fleshed out character-- not meeting many of the mary-sue tropes, and not falling into the normal 2 dimensional submissive female roles that so often plague erotica-- she is targeted by readers. They want her easily explained away, to fit her in a box, to ascribe to their personal fantasy because they focus on her imperfections, rather than the more important journey of her character accepting those imperfections and coming to love and own herself.

A big thank you to the author for this series, I can't gush enough about how amazing it is to my friends! I bing-read all of it over the course of two days. I am so excited to read more! You do amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm still team misty

ClareonClareonalmost 8 years ago
Life

This story gives me life. Literally. I have a 2 year old and have not been the same since her birth. My experience with her birth was beyond traumatic and even my fiancee contributed to my pain. I have been having an awful time feeling myself in my mind and especially down in areas that I used to make men beg to be in. I used to touch myself constantly as well before. Most of the time I am just so disgusted with myself, the way I was treated seems to have seeped into my emtions and has kind of castrated my sexual desires, and the thought of any sexual contact sickens me. It took a long time to realize this and reading this story has helped tremendously. My mouth waters to read these words, I feel excitement when I remember to check to see if there is a new one yet, and oh my goodness the surprise I feel when my pussy slicks wet fromnot only the eroticism, but also the beautiful, intelligent and well written manner in which you write and connect us to these characters. I can't get enough and than you for your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yay! And @Clareon

Finally Augustine is out from under the bed! I hope she decides to stand up against Lark at his trial and help bring justice for herself and the others he abused.

@Clareon: Healing comes with time, and it sounds like you found something to help you with it. You've probably heard this from others before, but: You are an amazing individual, and you shouldn't allow others to color your perception of yourself. Emotional/verbal or physical abuse is devastating. But realizing that you are not what they say you are and that only you can define yourself, will help you get back to that self-confident person you were before =). Children are more aware than parents think, so showing you're child you can work through the tough times and come out stronger for it is an awesome life lesson to pass on.

A little bit of advice that I always find encouraging is the quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm!?

The only think I font like with the story is that the 'Alpha' is supposedly a female, which is contrary to the real works wolves hierarchy n Aldo contrary to many Lycan writers....

2*

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Ordinary wolf packs are lead by a female alpha more than the male (contrary to common human thinking), so a female Alpha werewolf is very fitting. Although it seems it is not a gender issue in this story, the Alpha could be either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous