All Comments on 'Rush Week Ch. 01'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't need a second chapter.

This piles the shit deep enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same old gay husband crap old women dreaming of being a whore stuff

# 1

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
So far...

...there is nothing to differentiate this story from all the other wife-sharing tales. I'd like to see this story go in an unexpected direction in future chapters. Maybe the husband gets jealous and asks his wife to stop, but it's too late; she's addicted to young cock. Maybe hubby gets some action with a young co-ed while wifey is fucking another stud. Maybe the daughter walks in while mommy is fucking her boyfriend and daddy is jerking off in the corner, and embarasamwnt and hilarity ensues.

I don't know. Something to break the usual paint-by-numbers storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What he should have said...

He said: "Renee has always been faithful to me throughout our marriage." But What he should have said was: "I think Renee has always been faithful to me throughout our marriage."..that's two different things...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
get right to it

Very straight to the point, but not my cup of espresso.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Age is a wonderful modifier

patience is what it take to make a great trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
45 and looks 25?

Come on, that is too unrealistic and then to be told to pick up as many guys as she wants?

Ugh. This is a disaster story, not a stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You, like all writers....

...ask us to suspend belief long enough to engage us in your story....OK, fine....but then your half of the arrangement is to make a story rationally believable long enough to justify our suspense of belief.

When you get so far, that fast, you ruin the mutual agreement by taking it well out of bounds too soon. Hubby just up and decides to "let the bulls in" on a lark, taking advantage of their next trip out of town to set his long-restrained wife out for the week.

Who is going to believe that, "I know she's been faithful...", when with what appears to be scant hesitation, she almost bolts into wanton, rampant sex with a young man, with no holding back? That just doesn't seem anywhere near normal, unless, of course, she's just doing openly what she's already been doing secretly for years.

Sounds like now that hubby is on board, it's OK to return to being a public slut.....because it seems she never stopped being one at all.

Oh, and BTW, your daughters are both sluts and you should be OK with that, since I am one, too.

Really? We're supposed to suck that up? After, years of loving faithfulness? There are too many poor conveniences and your story very quickly takes on the tenor of a teenage stroke fantasy, not much of a story at all.

"Ooo, baby, you fucked me so good 4 times last night and my hubby was thrilled!" After 22 years of faithful monogamy? No. Damn. Way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
People suck

Here we have contributors who take the time to write up something and then you have douchebags post negative shit about it. If you don't like reading this or think you can do better, then do it yourself and shut up. If there were no one contributing to this site, then there wouldn't be one for you douchebags to come to every day.

Thank you author for letting me go along with you on your journey and for letting me forget about the hatred in this world for a moment. (At least until I got to the comments)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This has potential

Loved the first chapter....on to number 2

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Oooh author

Please take me on your journey with you. I promise to not let you write anymore of these lame stories.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

“renee’s virginal mound?” Seriously? She has a kid and literally just had sex an hour beforehand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous