Rutherford Consulting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miho added, "Fujiwara most likely does not see you as equal. He is older than you and his company is more important, at least in this part of the world, so he will only meet you when you are showing him enough respect and that he is superior and more honorable than you and of course on his terms only."

Jules said, "I think I understand that, but there must be something that we can show him that we are worth it or at least that he accepts our apology."

Mitshiko said, "Mr. Rutherford, I think the only way we can keep Mr. Fujiwara favorable to us is to give him a special present together with our apology and our request for rescheduling the meeting. It has to be valuable and it would be something we are loosing completely, even if Mr. Fujiwara does not accept our proposed new meeting time."

"I can hear that he has very special tastes. Please think about it and come up with something. You two are my local experts, so I leave it in your hands. Let's talk again later today or exchange some emails. Tomorrow morning everything must be resolved. You can act in my name – no problem."

Miho replied with "Well ... we will see what we can do." – she did not sound very happy.

"So Miho, do you wear the same as Mitshiko?", he grinned.

"Oh Jules, you have seen me naked quite a few times already, don't you prefer to look at young Mitshiko instead?", she teased while moving slowly back and to the other side, next to Mitshiko. He could now see hat in fact, she was naked as well. She continued, "I'm not sure if you can compare our bodies with the webcam now, but I would guess you like her look more than mine. Let's talk later."

These remarks made Jules laugh out load, after a few seconds he simply replied "I guess you are right, you seem to get old. Bye.", and he clicked to end the call even before she could respond.

Actually, despite Mitshiko nice perfect young body of a young oriental that could co-star in any weird Japanese porn flick to one of these new electronic sex toys that no one outside of Japan would buy anyway, he actually preferred Miho's body. She had this perfect Japanese MILF look of a women with serious life experience that knew better than many young women what live is all about. It was so much more interesting than just youth and pure beauty. He liked both of them and knew of their abilities, so he was confident they would find a solution for the issue.

-

A couple of minutes before 3pm, Jules walked out to the elevator to move up to the 36th floor. It was what they called the "Seminar" department. The whole floor consisted of a small bar in a waiting and lobby area on the front and a group of 2 large and 4 smaller seminar rooms behind it. Once he reached the floor, he saw the back of Amy with one of her assistants and team members sitting opposite of three women, obviously from their client KES. He walked over to them and said, "Hello Amy, I heard you have been quite busy during the last week."

The girl stood up and turned around "Mr. Rutherford! Nice to meet you. Yes, the project moves along in a very nice way I have to say." – she smiled.

Turning around and using her hands to indicate, she was pointing to the women on the other side of the waiting area. "This is Joanne Miller, she manages the CEO office", Amy pointed to a nervous looking brunette woman in her mid 40s. "Over here, we have Cholene Chen, one of the team leaders in engineering", she continued while pointing to a Chinese girl in her mid 30s, "and this is Sonia Kronic, the CFO of KES. As you can guess from the name, she is the sister of Paul Kronic.", the black haired girl stood out from the group, she showed a strong self confidence. Jules had never meet Paul Kronic but he guessed that his sister might be 1 or 2 years older than him, who was 35 as far as he could recall. Amy turned back and said: "This is Mr. Rutherford."

"Hello Ladies," he responded to the monologue of Amy.

After they greeted each other, Jules turned to Sonia Kronic and said "I did not know that KES was a family business?" – she responded with "I would not call a company with over 150 people a family business but it is still correct that I am supporting my brother. We are both proud of the company and what he have achieved so far. – I have to say that I am here because my brother asked me to but frankly, I am not sure if your methods in helping our business are actually helpful and I wonder if they are required at all as we seem to have managed without too much help from the outside so far. My younger brother is sometimes not sensitive enough and I have yet to figure out if he has just been affected by your special advertising skills. He is the CEO of the company, but also my younger brother, so I need to protect him always." – she looked at Amy with a pretty disrespectful expression in her face.

Jules acknowledged the information with a small nod and continued with a short "Please follow me." and walked over to one of the smaller seminar rooms. While walking over he turned to Sonia and said "I understand your concerns better than you might guess. Yet, I am sure that after hearing a few of our suggestions, you will understand what we can do to help KES a lot better."

After everyone has settled down, Jules immediately started:

"OK, Ladies. I'll keep this short and simple. You already know Amy. She is responsible for the KES account in our company and also will follow through with the remainder of the seminar. I'll only be here during the introduction and will be back later for your last session. – Until next week, you will come here every afternoon for a session. Amy will guide you through it and give you lectures. Anything Amy tells you will be followed through by you without any hesitation and without any questions. Amy's orders to you are the most important aspect of your work from now on ... actually, of your life. Amy will also introduce a few of her assistants to you. The same rule applies to them – you do what they tell you! Of course Amy is always in the superior role, the only exception would be me. – At your work and in your private life, you will not disclose anything of what happens here at the sessions. Nothing that happens here is in any way unusual, but we don't want that anyone who is not attending the session knows about it. Amy will give you a cover story later today if you feel that you need to tell something to others about this. Any questions?"

Of course none of the women in the room asked any questions. They accepted what Jules said as it would be the most normal thing in the world. Amy has heard this speech a number of times and she distantly remembers having heard something similar when she first started working for Rutherford Consulting. Her job was very good, in fact she loved it, and getting important information about her work directly from Mr. Rutherford personally always was a thrilling experience. She liked him and she loved working for him. Her training to become a project manager took quite some time and the sessions where Jules Rutherford was present always have been the most important ones.

After some time of silence, Jules continued: "All right, no questions – so Amy, you can start. I am sure you already have the future responsibilities for our candidates planned so you can proceed according to your plan."

This was unusual for Amy. Normally Mr. Rutherford checked her ideas with her. Obviously he must be very busy or distracted by some other project. Well, it was not that important ... she had a lot of experience already as she had learned a lot in the year she was responsible for projects like KES on her own, so she was confident that her vision she had for the three candidates should be working well to improve the effectiveness of them at their work place. In a week, she could show Paul Kronic what that means personally.

"Thank you Mr. Rutherford.", Amy answered and Jules went out of the room. No one said anything until he closed the door behind him.

-

Ann still did not know what to make of the phone call from Rutherford Consulting. She accepted of course as it could be the important push into the right direction that she needed for her story and her further investigations, but she realized only after the call that something strange must be going on: she was supposed to meet with Jules Rutherford personally, yet she was sure that he was scheduled to fly to Japan for tomorrow. She looked at her notes but could not find anything.

She picked up the phone and called Harold.

"Harold? ... This is Ann. ... You told me that Jules Rutherford was scheduled to fly to Japan tomorrow, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ann ... but it seemed that was taken out of his schedule. Let me double check ... well ... the only thing he has for tomorrow is a meeting with you it seems. Oh, so you are meeting him?"

"Yes. I got a call from his secretary. I just could not resist the invitation ... maybe this is what is needed to bring us one step ahead. Or do you have any new information?"

"Not really – except that I am having dinner with Karen Kwon tonight."

"You have what?"

"Karen Kwon ... the personal assistant of Jules Rutherford ... I'm eating dinner with her."

"I know Karen Kwon, but how did you arrange that?"

"We talked a bit a few times in the last weeks, had lunch twice last week and this morning she asked me out and of course I said yes."

"Why would she ask you out?"

"I think she likes me. I mean, I know she has a reputation to have some relationships with a number of lower level male employees here at the company. It's part of the gossip but no one really cares for some reason. The guys are OK with it I guess and the girls see her as some sort of goddess and would never question anything she is doing. She's the virtual mouth, eyes and ears of Rutherford personally ... she runs this company with an iron fist at times. And well ... I'm a new guy here, so she took notice and asked me out after we talked a couple of times."

"Wow ... that's an interesting development. Keep things cool and don't act suspicious."

"I won't ... don't worry."

"Talk to you later then."

"Bye."

-

Jules was back in his office and picked up the phone receiving a call. It was internal from Karen. "Yes", he said. It was close to 6pm already. "Sandra & Gwen are in the gym.", she said.

He walked over and saw two completely naked girls, each of them sitting on an exercise bike. They were facing each other so that they could look directly at each other. Each of the twins were mounted to a specially designed saddle. He could identify the girl on the left as Gwen and the one on the right as Sandra. As they are identical twins, it was really hard to keep them apart ... especially when naked. To solve that issue, each of them had a tattoo. Gwen had a small "G" tattooed above and slightly left of her pussy. Sandra had an "S" slightly right and above her pussy. The back of the bike saddle had a small fixed dildo attached. Jules could see that this dildo on each saddle was inserted into the asshole of the girl riding it. When he focused his eyes on the ass of Sandra, a smile came to his face.

"There is a second dildo inserted into their pussies", said Karen out of the corner of the room. "When they start moving the pedals, the dildo is moving up and down in the same rhythm. The twist is that the two bikes are connected and that the movements are coming from the pedal of the other bike. So each of them controls the dildo inserted into the cunt of her sister. The small one in their ass is very stable and intended to hold them in position. I got this installed last week and I thought it's now a great opportunity to try out how well it works.", Karen explained.

"A very interesting invention.", Jules responded. He had asked Karen to always look out for new creative toys and devices like this. Karen had a little sadistic streak and it was moments like this where she could surprise him most.

"So girls ... the rules are simple.", Karen said after moving to the center of the room. "You start moving the pedals and the time is ticking. As soon as one of you cums, the real challenge begins. The next girl reaching an orgasm after that looses. Simple!"

The girls both gasped. It would mean that the girl getting the first orgasm probably had an advantage ... as long as the second one could be delayed. Very tricky indeed.

"If you are loosing with two orgasms, you loose two points in the score. If you loose with only one, you loose just one point."

Gwen gasped again. It means that she would have to get off Sandra twice before cuming herself if she wanted to be ahead again. If she would cum first, it would not help even if Sandra would cum directly after her and loose. Sandra would still be in control, even at even score. So Gwen had to make sure not to cum at all.

"The looser spends an hour on the pole.", Karen added

Now Sandra gasped. She thought she could loose this one and still stay ahead if only she could make her sister cum, but she really wanted to avoid the pole, a very unique device in the corner of the private bedroom. Basically it was a dildo mounted on a very small saddle that was mounted on a metal pole. The height of it was designed in a way that it would be fully embedded into her or her sisters pussy when standing. If on tip toe, it would move out a little bit. The entertaining part was the vibrator that was built in and its intensity depended on how much pressure was applied from the top. If she stood fully on tip toe, the vibrations stopped but if she relaxed and went down, they run at full speed. Both was not endurable for a longer time obviously ...

"So ... let's start!"

Both of them started paddling. Sandra pushed it really hard but soon realized that her movements also added to her own stimulations and that she might get exhausted soon. Gwen on the other hand started a moderate but very regular pace. Both Karen & Jules watched but Karen was not really interested.

"I have a date with one of the new guys in IT this evening. So I'm out. Have fun, girls.", she concluded and walked towards the door. She looked on her watch and saw it was after 6pm already. She added, "Jules, there should be someone waiting for you outside as a small surprise. See you tomorrow morning.", and left the room.

It gave Karen a thrill that Gwen & Sandra where trying to get each other off on these weird exercise bikes. The fact that she arranged it and they did it without question, was enough reward for her. She did not care about the actual performance itself. Just knowing they did it was enough for her, so it was no problem to go out instead and meet this nice looking guy and spend the evening and possibly even the night with him in a more conventional way.

Jules did not interfere much with Karen's private life. He really liked and respected her and she was working very hard for him and his company. The little free time she had, she could spend however she wanted. Often she worked overtime at the office, but at least once or sometimes twice a week she went out. Not too long ago she started dating different men, usually younger than herself and often employees of the company. It was not uncommon she meet a guy three to four times and then moved on to someone else. Jules did not care. He was just surprised how Karen got them to accept her advances or how she got them to ask her out first. She was a strong and powerful person, that must explain it. She had class and style, maybe not he most beautiful body, but it seemed to work for her.

Jules continued to watch the show for a couple of minutes as the breathing frequency and volume of both girls slowly changed but soon decided that he could leave them on their own. They would follow the rules and it was not needed to keep a controlling eye on them all the time. He walked out of the gym and reached the outside room. A blond girl in her early twenties stood there nervously and waiting for someone.

"Mr. Rutherford?", she asked.

"Yes."

"I'm Cindy Moore and I have been asked to come here for a meeting with you ... I'm not sure why."

Jules remembered that he saw her before. She was in accounting and started working for him a couple of months ago.

"No one was here and I just saw Miss Kwon and she asked me to wait here."

"Ah ... Cindy ... please come in and take a seat here."

He walked to the meeting table in the corner of the large room and Cindy followed. Just next to the entrance of the gym room. Both of them sat down.

"So Cindy, how long have you been working for Rutherford Consulting? Please answer all my questions."

"It's 9 weeks now."

"You are working in accounting?"

"Yes, I take care of the invoicing for the west coast."

She was still extremely nervous as she had no idea what this whole meeting was about.

"Do you like sex?"

She was shocked by the question but of course she answered it: "Why are you ...? Well, it's ok ... I guess.".

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, I am engaged and we are getting married in six weeks."

"Tell me a bit about your sexual experience."

"I had sex with two other guys before Mark ... Mark is my finance. Nothing special ever happened."

"So you have oral and anal sex as well?"

"Huh ... anal? Never! That's disgusting. ... I am blowing Mark sometimes but I don't like it that much. He goes down on me. I like it but it feels strange sometimes."

At that moment they have been interrupted by a shriek in pleasure, audible through the not fully closed door from the gym. Jules thought it was Gwen but he was not sure as the twins made very similar noises in situations like this.

"What happened?", asked Cindy.

"Just ignore it. Does Mark like that? Or does he expect more from you?"

"I think he wants to try more but he respects that I don't like it so much."

"Cindy, I think you really need to do something about that. You can't marry a guy and don't let him properly fuck you. It drives him crazy and it will not be good for your marriage at all. You need to learn more about sex and start enjoying it. Start watching some porn movies and masturbate to them. If he likes such movies, ask him to watch them together with him from time to time. Let him fuck you at least once a day. In addition, give him a blow job at least daily as well ... for example when he wakes up. Plus, you need to learn about anal sex. Once in a while ... like at least once a week ... offer him your ass. He will love it and you will like it because it is enjoyable for you and because it makes him happy."

"Yes ... ok.", she responded.

"Do you orgasm during sex?"

"Normally not ... only sometimes when I masturbate but I don't do that frequently."

"Is Mark expecting you tonight?"

"I told him I will come later than usual."

"OK – you need to get some practice. Follow me."

They walked to the gym door ... just as they opened it, overhearing loud moans from the two girls inside, Sandra shuddered in orgasm and let out a very loud moan. Cindy was shocked by what she saw and she wanted to turn around and leave but Jules told her "Please wait for a second, Cindy."

The twins slowly stopped moving the pedals and reduced the pace step-by-step.

"So Gwen ... you won I can see. But did you cum first?"

"Yes, Mr. Rutherford", she moved her head down in shame.

She moved up by one point, but as the score was even Sandra would still be the mistress. Well, not for the next hour, only after that.

"Girls, this is Cindy. She needs to get some practice in fucking as she needs to make her boyfriend happy and she needs to learn more about her own sexuality."

Both Sandra and Gwen moved up and away from the saddle of their exercise bikes. Sandra, still breathing hard, nodded her head towards Cindy and Gwen, not as exhausted for some reason, could speak and said "Hello Cindy."

"Hello." was the not really enthusiastic reply. She was in shame and wanted to run away but knew she had to wait.