Rutherford Consulting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go ... follow me girls.", said Jules and walked out of the gym. He walked towards the other end of the room and opened the door to the bedroom that was just next to his office. It looked almost surreal to have one dressed blond and two brunette and fully naked women following him.

The bedroom was large and had a beautiful interior. It had a large more-than-king size bed in the middle, arranged in 45° and close to the two large open windows where the dark city lights of Seattle could be seen. There were several tables, chairs and shelves with drawers on the two inside walls. One of them had the door they just came in, the other one had two doors – one behind a walk-in section with the side entrance to Jules' office and the other one to the bathroom that was located between the rooms.

"Sandra, hook up yourself on the pole for one hour. Face the corner."

"Yes, Mr. Rutherford."

The pole was located in the inside back corner of the room, opposite of the large bed and close to the door to the office. She kneeled down and setup the built-in timer to 60 minutes. Then she turned it own and moved it slightly forward. She stood up and walked in front of it and placed the dildo slowly into her vagina while bending forward. She supported herself with her hands on the wall. By moving back slowly, the pole reached up and at the time it was fully straight, it was also completely embedded into Sandra's vagina. As the pole has been pre-configured for either Sandra's or Gwen's height, the device switched itself on exactly at that moment. The vibrations started and Sandra moved her body for a few seconds to get used to the feeling. It took only a few seconds for her to stand fully on tip toe which stopped the vibrations as she was simply not ready yet for the full impact of it. As Sandra directly faced the corner of the room, she had no idea what happened in it behind her.

Cindy did not know what to make out of this and watched the fascinating show in front of her. Obviously she has never seen something like this in her whole life. It was disgusting and she wanted to run away, yet she knew it would be better to stay here. She did not question her boss' comments and also did not wonder about them, she stayed there out of her own will even though she knew that she would not normally do this. All in all, she had to admit that this while scene is turning her on. She was shaking slowly and it made her hot.

"Cindy, is this turning you on?"

She hesitated but answered with "Yes, Mr. Rutherford."

"Are you on the pill?"

The question shocked her as she now knew what would happen. She replied again with "Yes, Mr. Rutherford."

"Please stand over there in front of the dressing table with the mirror."

She walked there.

"Face the mirror and hold up your skirt."

She followed the instructions. Her white panties could be seen.

"Gwen will now take of your panties. Only move your legs when she pulls them out."

Gwen immediately stood behind Cindy and slowly pulled down her panties.

At that moment, a loud moan came from the corner of the room. It turned out that Sandra was already having a very busy time on the pole.

"Gwen, take those panties and gag your sister with them ... I do not want her to disturb us here."

Following these instructions was fun for Gwen, yet she knew that she had to pay for this later as Sandra was still in command over her.

"So Gwen ... is Cindy wet?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Rutherford. The panties are quite soaked."

"Please double check for me."

Gwen walked back and put her hand from behind on Cindy's cunt. Cindy let out some noise of her mouth that could be understood as a long "No" although it probably was just a moan.

"She is extremely wet", was Gwen's comment.

Of course Jules had not planned all this. He did not even know that Karen arranged Cindy as his entertainment for the evening until a few minutes ago, but he was creative and he loved taking advantage of the situation. He was surrounded by beautiful girls all day and his work was –despite the special environment– still stressful at times, so getting some sexual relief here in his work environment was part of his daily routine in one or another way.

"Bend forward and grab the back end of the dressing table. Look into the mirror."

Her skirt was falling down but a quick hand movement by Jules prompted Gwen to move it up again. Jules walked behind her. Another hand movement and Gwen, now kneeling next to them, opened his fly on the trousers and pushed them down a little. Pulling away his underpants, she took out his dick and moved it towards the entry of Cindy's cunt, touching it. She then took her hand away and the room went totally quite except for a slow and subtitle humming sound from the corner for at least 30 seconds.

Then, in one quick motion, he pushed his member into Cindy's cunt from behind. Cindy screamed in pleasure.

Moving in and out slowly of the tight snatch, he continued talking:

"OK Cindy, I'm now assigning Gwen and Sandra as your teachers to get more practice. You will come to this floor every Monday and Thursday at 6pm for the next four weeks. In 8 sessions, Gwen and Sandra will teach you what is required to make your boyfriend extremely happy. Every session will consist of you explaining about your experiences with your boyfriend since the last session or your general experience with sex plus a practical section where they will show you certain techniques. In each session you will get fucked in the ass, usually with a strap on by one of the girls. Gwen will start with today's session as soon as I am done with you for tonight."

While Cindy breathed heavy and alternated between closing her eyes, focusing on the feeling in her cunt and trying to understand what was said to her, Gwen stood up and walked to one of the drawers where she took out a strap on dildo and organized some lube. A number of toys are stored in this room, ready to be used if needed.

Jules increased his pace a bit and continued: "From now on, you will fulfill everything sexually he asks of you. While you will be fully submissive to him, you will always encourage him to try out more. Gwen and Sandra will tell you how and when you should do this over the next weeks. By the end of the four weeks, you will be his sexual plaything every time you are both in the mood. Making him happy, makes you happy. If he wonders about the change in you, explain him that you realized you loved him so much that you want to give everything you have to him."

She had now fully closed her eyes as she could no longer look into the mirror, see herself and concentrate on her feelings and was has been said at the same time.

"During the sessions, you will follow all commands from Gwen & Sandra, no matter what they demand of you. You will tell them openly about your feelings and worries during and after a session. All this comes at a price ... at the end of each session, you will satisfy the needs of your teacher of the evening. It's part of your general education, even if you lick their pussy."

Cindy opened her eyes for a second as she could not believe it. She did not know if what happened was real or only a dream, so she closed her eyes again but started to push herself up and down to meet the thrusts of Jules. Gwen meanwhile had her strap-on installed and was getting really excited about all this.

Jules continued with a few fast strokes and came deep inside Cindy. She let out another scream. He motioned to Gwen who kneeled again and took out his dick of Cindy's cunt and put it into her mouth to lick him clean. Cindy was breathing hard and really close to orgasm, but did not reach it yet.

Jules put his dick back into his underpants and pulled up his trousers. Gwen immediately started licking Cindy and sucked out Jules's cum from her snatch. Cindy did not know what exactly happened behind her and did not really care as she was getting closer and closer.

"Gwen will now start with your first session. Have fun together.", was the last thing Jules said when he passed Sandra without even looking and entered his office. Just at the moment he closed the door, Cindy let out another scream ... so loud that it could only mean that she just had her long awaited orgasm.

-

Ann had just picked up her phone for another call.

"Ann? This is Carl."

"Hi Carl."

Carl Stevens was the editor in chief of the Seattle Times.

"Your article is producing a major echo. We get tons of emails and calls about it."

"Yes, I noticed that – Guess what, Rutherford Consulting contacted me and offered me to talk with Jules Rutherford directly."

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Go for it, girl. Maybe you can make a good follow-up story and if your assumptions are correct, don't let him fool you. We have a head start on this story and I don't want to give up that. Others are now smelling the smoke and you better come up with more information soon or it will make us look bad at the end."

Ann respected her boss but actually did not like him very much. He was adding to the pressure she already felt. He wanted to have results soon and he typically was very impatient. Obviously he was happy about the feedback they got for her article, but if she did not follow up, it was definitely not good for her career.

"I will be careful but honestly I don't expect too much from the meeting. Jules Rutherford won't reveal his mysterious trade secrets to me tomorrow."

Little did she know ...

-

Cindy had undressed completely in the meantime but was back in the bend over position she assumed before. "I will lube up your ass." have been the words from Gwen that still echoed in her head.

Gwen ordered her to tell her about her sexual experience. There was not much to tell so while Gwen put more lube on her asshole and now also started to lube up the dildo strapped to the belt she was wearing, Cindy had already mentioned all her sexual partners in life and the most exciting stuff she's ever done with them ... things like "I gave him a blow job inside his car."

"OK Cindy, now take this cushion under your head and put your hands on your ass cheeks. I want that you are pulling your asshole open yourself while I am adding more lube."

She took the cushion and spread her own ass cheeks with her hands.

"You have such a nice ass, Cindy ... I think it is made to be fucked."

Cindy was so embarrassed now ... even before when Jules fucked her from behind like a bitch in heat, she had not been as embarrassed as she is now while she holds open her own ass, just to be fucked into it by the brunette secretary of her boss. She liked the idea to learn more about sex to be a better companion for her finance and if this was it what it would take, well ... she could endure it.

"Even with a lot of lube, it will hurt a little bit at first, but don't worry. This dildo is pretty small and we are not using the normal sized ones before our next session."

This did not calm down her at all, so it was no surprise that she let out another small scream, not as loud as before however, when Gwen slowly pushed the head of the dildo through her sphincter. The secretary pushed very slowly while trying to calm the accountant with words like "Good girl.", "I'm completely in soon." and "Relax, baby.".

Sandra just came down from the waves of her third orgasm at that moment. She did not know how long she had been riding the pole now as there was no way to tell. She only heard the sounds of passion and the talking behind her in the room but it was basically impossible to tell if only 15 minutes or 45 minutes had passed already. Yet, she was so weak already that she could only stand on tip toe for two to three minutes before she had to relax her feet and was getting the full treatment of the vibrator. She spend an hour on the pole before a few months ago when Karen presented it as a new instrument, but she did not remember it was so bad. Well, at that time, she did not have the bicycle competition just before riding the pole.

"I'm completely in now. What's the name of your boyfriend?" asked Gwen. "Mark. ... his name is Mark." was the reply after a deep breath.

"OK ... imagine it would be Mark now.", and Gwen started moving slowly in and out.

-

After writing a few emails to key-customers and sending some comments about them to Karen for her work tomorrow, he saw that he received a reply from Japan earlier already that he did not read yet. He opened it and it said:

"Jules-san, Mitshiko found a solution to keep Fujiwara happy. She will take care of it personally. It is very risky but we think it will work. We will try to move the meeting to Friday. I can confirm late tonight or tomorrow morning if it works or not. Wish us good luck, Miho."

Jules could only imagine what Mitshiko had in mind, but if she took care of it personally, it would probably mean that she would meet Fujiwara, which was surprising. Well, if its that what it takes, it would be OK with him.

Jules actually could not know what exactly happened in Japan after Miho sent her email, especially because Miho was not sure if she was overstepping her power with this. He said 'You can act in my name', so she hoped it would be OK. Mitshiko took Miho & Jules up on the idea to offer Fujiwara a present as compensation for the waiting time. The problem was, what would be acceptable for Fujiwara? He was rich and he basically had everything a wealthy oriental man in Japan could dream off.

Mitshiko was dressing herself in a "racing girl" uniform. Japanese companies often hired young girls in special clothing, often latex and usually very short cut, in company colors, for advertising at trade shows or other public events. The Rutherford Consulting uniform has been a joke at the party for one-year existence of the local Japanese office around a month ago. It showed off her body without leaving any imagination. They called the limousine with driver that the company used frequently, especially when Jules was visiting Japan, and Mitshiko entered on the back seat. Before that, Miho bound her hands together with a silk scarf and gave she Mitshiko an envelope to hold in her bound hands – a letter for Hiro Fujiwara. The last addition was a red ball gag. Miho made a point of having her bound and gagged already before entering the car ... despite the one hour long drive to the Fujiwara office.

Just when Jules had finished reading the mail, over in Japan the limo reached the Fujiwara building and the driver arranged with the reception that he could deliver the present, Mitshiko, to the office. After waiting three minutes, a young girl in very unique uniform appeared. The uniform looked like it would be from a late 60s James Bond movie, especially with the low cut skirt that was part of it ... yet with the difference that this one had a very strange color – it was in light pink. She introduced herself as one of the assistants of Fujiwara and confirmed she would take them to the office of Fujiwara. The three walked towards the elevator and took it to the top floor of the office building. In the elevator was another girl with virtually the same uniform. The difference was that this one was totally white. She was obviously responsible for the elevator and stayed there when the others exited. They entered a room in the top floor in front of Fujiwara's office. The girl asked to them to wait and they stood still while the assistant entered the door to the office which was closing behind her.

Mitshiko was scared a bit but also excited. Looking around, she saw a desk with a name sign on it – it read Aki Ogura. She recognized this as the name of Fujiwara's office manager, taking care of his schedule. Aki Ogura was involved in all pre-discussion with Fujiwara, Ltd.. After waiting for another five minutes, a women in a black business dress walked out of the room. She was probably in her late 30s and you could see she took care of herself and her appearance a lot. She said to the limo driver, working as delivery guy today: "I am Aki Ogura. I am now taking the message on behalf of Mr. Fujiwara. We will contact you soon."

The limo driver bowed and left. Aki then said to the still gagged and bound Mitshiko, "Follow me." and they walked into the room.

What Mitshiko then saw was very surprising and not really what she expected. The long room had a large desk at the very end. Sitting there was obviously Hiro Fujiwara himself. Now, despite the unusually large office, nothing would be special, if it would not be for the 6 girls standing in groups of 3 on each side of the room with their feet wide apart. They all had the same pink uniform and the girl that brought them up to this floor was standing on the front left. All 6 stood there, looking directly into the eyes of the one exactly opposite of them. They did not move at all. What was really weird was that each of them was standing just above a slightly round and angled mirror. When you look at this mirror, you could see directly up the skirt of the girls from a wide angle and it was very obvious none of them wore any panties. They passed all 6 girls and then stopped and waited.

Fujiwara was reading something on his desk and he did not even bother to look up for another five minutes what seemed like an eternity with total silence. Mitshiko looked around and saw that each girl seemed to have something like a butt plug in their ass – at least the one left and right of her now as she could not look back. She was not sure but a small white strap seemed to hang down from it.

At the moment Fujiwara looked up, Aki took the envelope from Mitshiko's hand and said at the same time, "Mr. Fujiwara, this is the message from Rutherford Consulting."

He nodded and Aki opened the envelope. She started reading out loud:

"Dear Mr. Fujiwara,

please accept our sincere apologies that we are forced to move our scheduled meeting for tomorrow to a later date due to circumstances beyond our control. We are suggesting the same time on Friday this week but are ready to accept any alternative offer from you.

As compensation and to keep you company during the waiting time for our meeting, we are offering you Miss Mitshiko as temporary staff for the following three days. She will represent our company and offer any personal services you might need for the time she will stay at your place.

With the highest level of respect,

Jules Rutherford

Rutherford Consulting"

-

"We should repeat this. Maybe end of the week?"

Karen Kwon and Harold Mills just walked out of the restaurant where they had dinner together. It was a very nice evening so far and both of them enjoyed it. It was not late.

It was a surprise for Harold mostly as he did not expect having such a great and private time with boss – although not directly and not the highest level, he could not take that word out of his thoughts when he pictured Karen. They did not talk about work at all. Harold was supposed to collect more information about Rutherford Consulting but during the whole evening he did not even think about it, he focused on the great intelligent woman sitting opposite of him and nothing else.

It also was a surprise for Karen. She was not sure what to make out of this evening so far. She enjoyed it immensely. Harold was a clever and good looking guy hat she could see as an equal, totally different from the other younger male employees of Rutherford Consulting that she dated in the last few months. She liked Harold and she needed some time to think more about what to make out of the connection she felt.

Karen knew that she only had to ask Harold to join her in her apartment and they would spend the night together. Yet, she also knew that she would reply with a 'Yes' when Harold would ask her to join him. She could not deny such a request.

Harold on the other hand was nervous as well. It could be helpful for his assignment but it could also be risky – especially after the latest developments of the day and the upcoming meeting of Ann Francis with Jules Rutherford tomorrow that could change a lot. He just could not tell what was best – also because he liked the company of Karen more than he expected he would. He decided to keep things save and answered: