Rutherford Consulting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we definitely have to repeat it."

"Alright, deal! – I think we need to take two taxis as we're going in different directions." – Karen basically ended the evening with that sentence. She waved to a taxi that was coming close, turned back to Harold and said "Harold, have a good night. I enjoyed this." – she smiled and hesitated for one more second in which Harold would have had the power to turn around the events, but he replied with "Have a good sleep, Karen."

She got into the car, the door closed and the taxi drove off.

-

Cindy licked the shaved pussy in front of her. Gwen moaned: "Yes Cindy, that's the way ... you learn it."

Gwen had explained Cindy that every session had to end with a reward for the teacher. In this case, Cindy had to learn how to lick another woman and Gwen insisted that Cindy would do a good job.

Obviously the hour on the pole for Sandra was over for quite some time. She now stood relaxed on the dildo which stopped moving. Still, she had to stay there and continue watch the corner because she was not allowed to move away without permission.

After a couple of minutes, Gwen moaned louder and louder until she finally reached orgasm. Jules came into the room a minute earlier and watched the scene on the bed in front of him. He turned to Sandra and told her "You can un-mount yourself now." – Sandra carefully bend herself forward and then moved her own body up on her toes and stabilized her body with both hands on the wall. The dildo moved out of her snatch and flipped back. She was finally free. She took out the gag of her mouth.

"OK girls", he said to everyone in the room, "it's getting late. Get cleaned up, get dressed ... see you tomorrow."

He turned around and walked out of the room towards the elevator. He had a busy day ahead of him tomorrow so after a quick late dinner prepared by Michelle, he want to sleep early.