Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only other invitee I actually spoke to was Aaron, who is older than most of the other guys, but younger than I. He's tall, with dark hair and dark eyes, but he also has a big cock and loves eating pussy almost as much as I do, so I knew Pam would enjoy his company too. He accepted the invitation with great alacrity, and I gave him the directions he would need to get to the place, which is not that easy to find. The isolation was one of the things I liked about the fishing lodge for this kind of a party, because I didn't want any nosy strangers spoiling our fun.

After I finished talking to him, I went through the rest of the list I had made. If I got an answer from a machine, I left a message; otherwise I made a note to call again that evening. By the time I finished, it was early afternoon, time for lunch and almost time to start getting ready for our appointment with Jim Howell and Fumiko. With her bathrobe still covering her adorable nudity, Ruthie headed for the bedroom and the new clothing that was still lying on the bed. When I started to follow her inside, she stopped me.

"I'm going to get dressed, George. Wait for me here."

It seemed strange for her to have an attack of modesty all of a sudden. We had slept nude together the previous night and showered together, and we had both been naked when I rimmed her ass earlier until she climaxed. However, she didn't want me to watch her get dressed. I decided to put her reluctance down to the inscrutability of women, and went to the kitchen to throw together a quick lunch for us.

When she joined me in the kitchen, Ruthie looked good enough to eat, which I knew she was. I knew she hoped Fumiko would think so too. We finished off the food, which was quite tasty if I say so myself, put on our jackets against the winter air, and went out to the truck. I drove back to the place where I had dropped off Pam earlier that day, and we parked in the bus stop and waited for her. I watched for approaching buses and for police cars, because it was illegal for me to park there. When Pam showed up, right on time, Ruthie got out of the truck to show off her new clothing.

After they kissed hello, Pamela expressed her opinion. "Woowee, Ruthie. You look just great. When Fumiko sees you, she won't be able to keep her hands off you."

Ruthie smiled, having heard what she wanted, and got back into the front seat, leaving Pam by herself in the back. The drive to Jim Howell's office was uneventful, and we walked upstairs to his office and let ourselves in. Fumiko was waiting there for us, and she greeted Pam the way she had before and shook my hand as on our first meeting. However, she greeted Ruthie with a warm embrace and a kiss full on the lips. She had obviously heard from Jim of Ruthie's interest, and she just as obviously returned it.

Fumiko came into Jim's office with us, and she sat next to the apparently reciprocated object of her affection. The formal meeting was brief; Jim gave Ruthie a copy of the letter he had composed, and one to me. I am a professional wordmonger, and as I read the language of the letter, I was glad I was not running afoul of any of the lawyer's clients. In cold, formal and concise words, it informed Danny Boy that his wife was bringing action against him for divorce on the grounds of extreme mental and physical cruelty. It went on to describe how there were two witnesses -- Pam and me, but we were not named -- of the results of the latter, besides medical evidence, and that the mental abuse would be evident to anybody who heard her describe her life with him.

The letter was long and detailed, but quite precise. It went on to request an uncontested divorce and said that, in exchange for that, the petitioner -- Ruthie -- would waive all her rights to any community property acquired during the marriage. That was the velvet glove. The iron fist was the strongly implied threat that, if he wanted to contest the action, Ruthie would tell the whole world, including all the members of his church, just what a SOB he was. In addition, she would force him to sell all community property and split the proceeds. I don't know how I could have said it better, and my estimation of Jim as a lawyer reached all the way to the stratosphere.

Ruthie's opinion was just as high. "If I didn't know what an asshole Danny Boy really is, I would almost feel sorry for him, after reading this."

Pam smiled, glad to see her choice of lawyers so vindicated, and Ruthie unhesitatingly signed the original, which was placed into a window envelope that already had been metered. She received a copy, which she slipped into her purse; Fumiko went out to the hall to mail the envelope in the letter drop, and the formal meeting was over. When the dark haired beauty returned, locking and bolting the door to the hallway, Ruthie was sitting on the sofa waiting for her, and the informal meeting began.

They both knew what they wanted to do, and Fumiko and Ruthie began doing it without hesitation. Starting on opposite ends, they moved to the center of the sofa, where they wrapped their arms around each other and started kissing. I didn't actually watch, but from what I did see, Ruthie certainly knew what she was doing for somebody with no woman on woman experience. Since it was obvious they were going to be using the sofa, Jim and I went to the storeroom and came back with the rolled up mattress and the pillows that were kept there. When we returned, Ruthie's blouse was open in front; her bra was off and Fumiko was avidly licking her breasts.

Seconds later, Pam and I were kneeling on the mattress and I was doing the same thing. Not wanting to waste any time in starting a threesome with me and Jim, she had taken off her shoes and socks and blouse and bra while waiting for the mattress, and her beautiful bare breasts were waiting for me when I returned. Like Fumiko, I knew what to do when something as lovely as that pair of succulent brown globes is available, and I started licking them as soon as the mattress was on the floor and I had removed my shoes and socks. Jim was behind her, also barefooted, and he unbuckled and unzipped her jeans and pulled them and her panties down to her knees. Pam raised her feet, one at a time, and he pulled her clothing the rest of the way off, so she was naked between two men, the way she loves to be.

I was quite sure that Jim already knew how sensuous Pam is, and how partial she is to having a group of men making love to her and, if he didn't, he would soon find out. Once she was rid of her clothing, she lay on her back, on the mattress, still between Jim and me, and either of us took a breast in his hands and started licking her nipple and areola. After less than a minute of the double homage, her upper body was squirming under us and she was murmuring in joy.

Jim raised his face briefly to wink at me. "Nice, isn't it?" he said.

My mouth was much too engrossed in licking Pam's nipples to answer out loud, but I did raise a thumb in an index finger in a circle to express agreement. I meant every non-word of it too, because it was really nice, feeling the small, ridges in her nipples stiffen and become erect. I raised my face too, but very briefly, to gaze on them, especially noting the tiny pink spots mixed among them. When my mouth returned to what it much preferred doing, I drew in the luscious globe and started sucking on it while my tongue continued caressing the nipple and areola. While my mouth was busy, I unbuttoned and removed my shirt.

Pamela was extremely aroused by that time, with her body writhing under us, but she stopped her blissful moans to make a suggestion. "I hope one of you guys is ready to eat my pussy, because it really needs it. George, last night you switched back and forth with me and Ruthie. Suppose you two guys take turns eating me? And you start it."

That sounded like an excellent idea, so I started licking and kissing my way down Pam's body, stopping to swirl my tongue into her navel along the way. She giggled and pushed on my shoulder to urge me further, and I had no difficulty doing what she wanted. I straightened up, but remained on my knees and went around to where Pamela already had her legs spread. As I approached, she raised them and I ducked under and let her legs rest on my shoulders, in the usual way. When I started to lean closer, she reached under her body and spread her ass cheeks, letting me know what else she wanted.

After pushing a middle finger all the way into the tight hole she was holding open for me and moving it in and out a few times, I wrapped my other arm around a thigh and started devouring all the juices that Pam had already produced. There was a great plentitude of them, and they were as delicious as usual. After cleaning them all up, I started licking one outer lip, which was still smooth from being shaved the previous night but, a few minutes after starting, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"May I cut in?"

It was Jim, and he had removed his shirt. With some reluctance, I relinquished my position and backed away to make room. He replaced me and, seconds later, Pam's legs were draped over his shoulders and his face was buried in her pussy and, presumably, his finger was plunging in and out of the lady's ass. I glanced over at Fumiko and Ruthie, and smiled when I saw how they were hitting it off.

They were hitting it off extremely well. Their clothing littered the floor around the sofa, and Fumiko, clad in just her black panties, had her face buried in Ruthie's crotch. I didn't stare and, even if I had, I wouldn't have seen any contact with my lady friend's pussy. I did see her legs waving back and forth, and Ruthie writhing joyfully against the back of the sofa, and I did hear her telling Fumiko how great she felt. As I said, I didn't stare, partly because I had better things to do. Even though it was Jim's turn with Pamela's pussy, both her big, luscious breasts were available to my lips and tongue.

Before pleasuring my mouth, I pleasured my eyes. I have always admired Pamela's big, brown globes, to look at or to lick or kiss, and this is especially so when she is as sexually aroused as she was then. I especially took notice of the tiny pink spots on her nipples that appear when she is really excited. Usually, she reaches that state from what I do with my mouth, and then I go lower on her body and don't really notice them. They were quite pretty, and felt just as good on my lips and tongue when I licked or nuzzled her. In fact, they felt so good, especially when Pam's body was rocking and thrashing under me, that I almost forgot to take my turn at having my face in her crotch.

Almost, but not quite. I could never forget something that wonderful. When I tapped Jim on the shoulder telling him I wanted to take his place, he delayed leaving for a few seconds. I found out, after taking his place, that he had taken the extra time to lick all of Pam's fresh juices from her pussy. I couldn't blame him, because they are delicious, and I had done much the same thing before letting him move in.

When I got back into position, the first thing I did was to carefully insert my finger in Pam's ass, which she was thoughtfully holding open for me. Since I didn't know exactly what Jim had done, I decided to resume where I had left off, and I started this turn by caressing that same outer lip with my tongue, until I had reached Pam's mons. I kissed her there and, while my face was raised from her crotch, glanced over at the sofa. I'm not a voyeur, but I do have a certain interest in Ruthie, proprietary or not, and I wanted to see if she was having as good a time as I was.

Obviously, she was, because she appeared to be in the throes of cumming, with her legs squeezing Fumiko's head and her hands pressing the other woman's face into her pussy. She was also swinging her legs back and forth, the way she does so uninhibitedly, and bouncing up and down on her ass. It was quite obvious she was tremendously enjoying herself, and I went back to concentrating on eating Pamela's pussy. I licked all the fresh juices from her; there were a lot of them, and started licking her other outer lip.

This time, I got all the way to Pamela's mons before Jim tapped me on the shoulder. Instead of kissing her there, as I otherwise would have done, I hurriedly brought my mouth back down to her dripping pink hole and devoured all, or most, of her fresh nectar. More likely than not, Jim expected me to do that, and he would do the same thing when I took over for him again. Our turns had been lasting about five minutes, so I figured that would be how long I would wait before moving lower on Pam's body again.

Once again, before licking and sucking Pamela's breasts, I looked over at Ruthie. I was quite surprised to see Fumiko still eating her pussy, although it was obvious that there had already been one orgasm, because Ruthie was not bouncing all over the sofa as she otherwise would have been doing. I was surprised because, after all the cumming she had done over the weekend, I didn't think she would be that horny. It might have just been that Fumiko wanted to eat her out again, which would be understandable, because my lady friend has one of the world's great pussies, and having your face buried in it when she climaxes is a truly memorable experience.

So is eating Pamela's pussy, which I was doing a few minutes later. When I took over from Jim, she was rocking from side to side on the mattress and moaning in bliss but, by the time I actually had my face buried in her crotch again, her pussy was dry. This was not a problem, because she was steadily lubricating and, in a few seconds, the delightful aroma and flavor were pleasing me again. I started by licking between an inner and an outer lip, starting where I usually do, on the smooth area between their origins. I cocked my head again, so I could thrust my tongue between the labia, and slowly worked my way upward in the direction of her clit hood. I was interrupted about that time, and slurped up all the fresh juices before moving away.

This time, while my mouth and Pamela's breasts were pleasing each other, I didn't look at the women on the couch. However, I could hear Ruthie loudly announcing her great delight in cumming, and I knew pretty much what her actions were anyhow. I could also tell, by what she said, when she climaxed. As Pam and I told Ruthie a few days earlier, we both loved her to pieces and were very happy to see her enjoying herself. When it was my turn with the pussy I was sharing, I glanced over at the sofa again. The two women there were not active, except that it looked like Fumiko was giving her partner instructions.

This time, when I started eating out Pamela and fucking her ass with my finger, I didn't start where I had left off. I began, instead, on the other pair of outer and inner lips, and I licked them the same way as I had the first. Minutes later, her pussy was fucking up against my face and her blissful moans were ending in whimpers, Either eating faster or being allowed more time by Jim, I reached her clit hood this time and stroked my tongue across it, resulting in even more strenuous movements by Pam. She was almost ready to cum, but I wouldn't be the one to bring her to that point then, because I relinquished my place to Jim, after devouring all the fresh nectar.

I had to almost tackle Pam, because her body was pitching and rolling so much, but I was able to hold her body down and start pleasuring her breasts again. Even with my head over those luscious twins, I did look over at the sofa, and was elated to see Fumiko, still wearing her panties, lying on her back while Ruthie was kneeling on the floor, doing the same thing to her partner that I was doing to Pam. She was obviously doing it right too, because the dark haired woman was squirming on her back and telling Ruthie not to stop what she was doing, and to keep doing it. I hoped my lady friend was having fun too; I certainly was.

But not possibly as much as Pamela. A true gentleman, Jim looked up at me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. "Pam's ready to cum, George. Do you want to do the honors?"

Well, of course I did. I quickly knelt in front of her, leaned forward, ducked under her legs and clutched her thighs. Pam was so close to cumming that she didn't have enough control over her muscles to do much about me getting into position. Besides that, she was bouncing up and down on the mattress but I managed. As usual, and as I would have done given the chance, Jim had licked up all her fresh juices, but I didn't care. I was well aware that she would be cumming in seconds, and producing fresh nectar by the bucketful.

To help in both those goals, I drew her adorable clit into my mouth and started sucking. The little cutie had completely pushed its way out from under its protective hood, and I didn't even need to move any of her folds out of the way. Because of the frantic movements that would soon start, I refrained from inserting my middle finger in her ass. Pam knows how wild she always gets, and would not blame me for wanting to avoid a sprained or broken finger.

When she started cumming, Pamela sang of her joy; her thighs clamped around my head and she buried her hands in my hair to press her pussy and my face together. This is what she normally does at such times, and it never fails to delight me. I really love having my face as close to her delicious and fragrant pussy as I can. While she was bouncing up and down on her ass and holding my head in place, her legs oscillated, holding my head a willing and happy prisoner. I kept her clit firmly inside my mouth and hugged her thighs while I enjoyed the ride. Jim told me later how he enjoyed watching us. His head has been between her legs a couple of times while she was cumming, and he likes it as much as I do.

When Pam climaxed, she cried out in ecstasy, and her back arched under her, giving an extra push of her pussy against my face. After her orgasm, she relaxed and, although I could not see her face, I knew her eyes were closed and there was a contented smile on her lips. I had the same kind of smile as I feasted on most of the nectar Pamela had just produced. I was aware that somebody would have his cock in her pussy in a few minutes, although I didn't know who, and the juices in her pink hole would be needed for the initial lubrication. I always like to have my lady friends decide who does what and to whom, because I find this usually works out the most enjoyably for everybody.

After I backed out from under Pam's legs, I looked at the two women on the sofa. Ruthie was still happily eating Fumiko's pussy, and I could see she was doing something right. The woman on the couch in front of her was thrashing around and seemed to be close to climaxing. It would be a new experience for Ruthie, and I hoped she was enjoying it. The way she was pressing her face into the object of her lust, she certainly seemed to be having as good as time as I would have had if it had been my face between Fumiko's pretty legs.

A minute later, Pam opened her eyes, and her smile grew broader as she looked at me and Jim. "That was great, you guys," she told us. "I hope you've got enough condoms here."

"Of course," Jim answered. "I always make sure to stock up when you're coming here, and I especially did when I knew George and Ruthie would be here too."

"Good, because I want to be the dark meat filling in a sandwich between two slices of white bread." We were all very fond of each other, so nobody took any offense at her choice of words, and she continued: "And, Jim, your cock is bigger, so I want you in my pussy and George in my ass."

Nobody had any objections to such an admirable arrangement, so Pam moved out of the way and, after removing the rest of his clothing and becoming as naked as our filling was, Jim lay down where she had been, with his head on the same pillow. She knew where the condoms were, so Pamela went over and removed them and the bottle of Aqualube from the desk drawer. She winked and handed a condom and the bottle to me and knelt over Jim, straddling his legs. The first thing she did was to fondle his cock, which was fully erect, and lean over to take it deeply into her mouth.