Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no intention of sucking him off; she just wanted to get his erection wet she could more easily roll the condom onto it. With the protection in place, she raised herself above his body, spread her lips open with her fingers and started lowering her pussy so it could be impaled on Jim's cock.

"Hold your dick up for me, Jim. Let me get it inside myself," she instructed him.

He gladly complied, and Pam started slowly lowering herself. I had gone around behind her to be in position to start fucking her ass when she and Jim were ready, and I couldn't see what has happening, but I did hear her sigh happily when she felt his cock wedge into her pussy. Pam's succulent nude body was an enticing sight, but I was more interested just then in removing my pants and underwear and putting on the condom.

I glanced over and saw the women on the sofa were enjoying themselves even more than they had been, although Fumiko had apparently not cum yet. Her arms and legs were wildly thrashing around, and I could see how she was fucking up into Ruthie's face. I really love eating the pussies of women who react the way she was, and I hoped for a chance to eat out Fumiko some time.

Just then, however, my main thoughts were of Pamela's ass. Apparently she had finished impaling herself on Jim's cock, because she was leaning forward and stretching her legs out beside his. When she was sprawled out on top of him, she turned to me, grinned, and reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

"This is great, George. Now, grease me up good and get your cock in my other hole where it belongs."

That, of course, was my intention. She was holding her ass cheeks apart, and I reached between them and used the thumb and forefinger of one hand to enlarge the tiny hole she presented to me. There was enough of an opening that I squeezed the tip of the bottle of lubricant into her and squeezed in a big glob. I knew Pamela's ass would be extra tight with Jim's cock stuffed inside her pussy, so I squirted in a little more. When she felt the cool, oily liquid spurt into her, and knowing what it was for, Pam murmured happily.

She made louder and happier noises when I stuck my middle finger into her and spread the lubricant all around the inside of her ass, even including the velvety brown puckered area that encircled the hole that I would soon be fucking. When she was ready, I coated my cock with as much of the Aqualube as I thought I might need. With both of us prepared and Pamela still holding her cheeks apart, I positioned my feet between her legs and those of Jim. My finger and thumb were still holding the small hole open, and I leaned forward while holding my cock with my other hand and pressed the tip against the oily orifice.

I gave a firm push, but was hardly even able to make a dent. Jim's big cock cramming her pussy made Pamela tighter than I had ever known her to be. After changing the position of my feet slightly, I pushed again and, this time, the head of my cock popped inside the snug place where I badly wanted it. Pam moaned happily at feeling the second of her two pleasure holes starting to be stuffed.

"That feels good, George," she encouraged me. "Now, give me your whole cock."

That was exactly my intention, and Pam spreading her ass cheeks was helping a lot, but she was still tight. A series of hard thrusts, each one greeted by a happy sigh from Pam, got me half of the way inside her, and I no longer had to hold onto my cock to guide it. Instead, I placed my hands on her hips and thrust forward as I pulled back. After two of those combined thrusts, I could feel the insides of Pamela's ass cheeks against my pubic hair.

Pam knew it too. "Okay, you guys. It's been a long time since I've been the filling in a sandwich, and I want both of you to really give it to me good to make up for it."

In that kind of a position, the woman in the middle sets the pace, but one of the men has to start the action. Jim and I had our cocks buried in Pamela's pleasure holes, and one of us would have to start by partially withdrawing his. There was no discussion, and none was needed. I tacitly volunteered to start by slowly withdrawing my cock until only the head was still inside Pamela, pausing for two seconds, and starting to drive it back in. When she felt my shaft surging into her ass, the woman in the middle fucked back to meet it, simultaneously drawing back from Jim's cock. By the time my pubic hair was once again tickling the insides of her cheeks, just his head was still inside Pam's pussy.

She sighed happily, and it was my turn to partially withdraw, while Jim plunged his cock deeply into her. Once again, Pamela let everybody in the office know what a great time she was having in the middle. This time, it was Jim tickling her bald pussy with the blonde thatch above his erection. We quickly set up a rhythm, with the two "slices of bread" slowly pistoning in and out of the "filling" while all of us expressed our delight at the exquisite pleasure we were all giving and receiving. We continued like this for a long time, with all our movements becoming more erratic, especially those of Pam.

I was still devoting most of my attention to what Pamela's ass and my cock were doing for each other, but I did glance over at the two women on the sofa. Fumiko must have cum, even though I hadn't heard her, because she and Ruthie were sitting side by side, each with a hand fondling the other's pussy. I hadn't paid much attention to Jim's secretary earlier, except to observe that she was a very pretty young brunette of Japanese descent. While she was kneeling on the floor wearing only her panties and eating Ruthie's pussy, I saw that she had a very shapely ass and, as she leaned against the sofa back, I noticed she had rather small breasts. After making those casual observations, I concentrated on ramming my cock in and out of Pamela's ass and meeting her thrusts back at me.

I have fucked her there many times, sometimes while another man was fucking up into her, and Pamela is always tight, even when lubricated as well as I knew she was then. For better leverage, I had my hands on her shoulders, and every time I drove my cock into her and she thrust back to meet me, I could feel Jim withdrawing from Pam's pussy. Her moans of bliss were constant, and she continually begged both of us to keep fucking her, as if either Jim or I would have stopped for any reason other than the building catching fire.

I wasn't really watching the women on the sofa, but I saw Fumiko, completely naked, hurrying across my field of vision to the door, unlocking it and going into her office in the next room. A minute later, I saw her return, with something that looked like a purple hose in her hand, and she rejoined Ruthie. About that time, Pam turned her head to look at me and tell me to start fucking her harder and faster, and I had to concentrate entirely on what we were doing, especially on her movements. She increased the pace, and both men matched it.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Pamela whimpered in time with the cocks plowing in and out of her. Her body thrashed between us in the same tempo, and her arms and legs swung wildly, as if she were dog-paddling between us. We continued like that until Pam joyously cried out "Yes!" as she started to cum.

Jim continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy, and I did the same for her ass. In the throes of cumming, Pam no longer had any control over her body, and she could do no more than thrash wildly between us. Jim kept his hands on her hips to prevent her from somehow sliding out from between us to the side, and my hands on her shoulders also helped keep her in place. When she climaxed, it was accompanied by another great shout of ecstasy.

After her orgasm, Pam completely relaxed between us, but Jim and I kept driving our cocks in and out at the same speed and in the same rhythm. He let out with a happy shout, and I could see his face distorted, with his mouth clenched and his eyes closed, as he ejaculated. Seconds later, I probably looked much the same, as I also climaxed, shooting a burst of cum into my condom. I continued pounding my cock in and out of Pam's ass until I squirted one more viscous burst and knew I was also done.

For almost five minutes, all of us lay in a happy pile, until Pamela spoke up. "That was great, you guys. I really love being a sandwich."

"I think both us slices of bread like you as a filling," Jim agreed, and I echoed the sentiment.

Being on top, I had to be the first one to get up, and I did so slowly, carefully pulling my softening cock from Pam's ass. She got up next, with my help, pulling her pussy away from Jim's cock, and he slid out of her way and sat up. It had been great for the three of us, but we all knew the fucking was over for us, at least for that day.

I glanced at the sofa and saw it was still going on for the other two people there that evening. Ruthie's head was resting on one arm of the sofa and Fumiko's was on the other. Their legs were crossed in the middle and the two women, obviously enjoying themselves immensely, were thrusting toward each other. When I looked closer I saw that Ruthie was having another new sexual experience, and that she and Fumiko were enjoying it immensely, judging from their moans of bliss. .

The two pussies were close together and I could smell juices running from both of them and see a purple connector between them. It was apparently a double dong, and the object I had seen Fumiko bring from the other office. Both women were rocking from side to side on the sofa cushions and, from their movements and their sounds of joy, they were both close to cumming.

I was closer to Fumiko and Jim was at the end where Ruthie was leaning. Not wanting to waste something that smelled so good and was, I was sure, even more delicious, I knelt next to her and looked at the pretty brunette's happy face. Without asking, she knew what I wanted, and she smiled and nodded her head. Eagerly, I leaned over and started licking the fresh juices from her legs and belly and everywhere else I could find them. They were delicious, as I was certain they would be, and I devoured everything, even as her pussy was producing them. Following my lead, Jim did the same with Ruthie.

From the combination of my tongue and the dong, Fumiko started cumming a few minutes after my arrival. She said something I didn't understand, possibly in Japanese, and the movements of her body on the sofa became even more erratic. I kept one hand braced against her shoulder to keep her in place and my tongue eagerly lapped at her clit, since the dong was not equipped with a clit spur.

Seconds after Fumiko started cumming, Ruthie did the same, and her movements were as wild as they usually are. Jim's hand on her leg and his other arm on her belly kept her safely in place, while his tongue was busy on her fully exposed clit. Both women climaxed within a minute of each other, again uttering loud cries of joy, and both relaxed with their heads resting on opposite arms of the sofa with the ends of the double dong still buried deeply inside their pussies.

While Ruthie and Fumiko had been sharing the toy, Pam had washed herself off, as well as she could at the small sink in the corner of the office, and had gotten dressed. As the other women were resting and catching their respective breaths, Jim and I removed our condoms and stuffed them inside an envelope which would be disposed of on the way out. After we had put on our clothing and shoes, Ruthie and Pam and I invited Fumiko and Jim to the planned orgy over the three day weekend later that month. Our offer was immediately accepted.

When they were ready, the two women who were still reclining pulled the ends of the toy from their pussies and swung their legs over to sit on the edge of the sofa. Their cleaning up was much easier than Pamela's had been, because Jim and I got to our knees in front of Ruthie and Fumiko and greedily licked all the nectar from their pussies, even sucking it from the wet pink holes that had produced it. We both loved those juices too much to let anything go to waste if we could help it and, when we were done, there was no need for any additional washing up.

Fully dressed, we all stopped and used the rest rooms on the way out. After friendly kisses and handshakes all around, Fumiko got into Jim's car and Pam and Ruthie got into my truck, and we all drove away.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as the five of us did and will continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I really appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.