Ryan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, baby, more than I ever thought I could love anyone outside of my family, but you are my world. You're all my dreams and hopes for the future. Fuck, sometimes I feel like a school boy with his first love, but I never want to lose this feeling. I never want to lose the intensity of this love."

He kissed her again, feather soft, breathing in her quivering sighs. Looking into his dark green eyes, Dani knew that this was the man destined to be hers. This was the beginning and end of her romantic dreams, her sexual birth. Ryan was the man of her heart and soul.

"I love you so much, Ryan, so very much. Sometimes, I'm overwhelmed with it and always amazed that you love me too. I never thought I would have someone like you in my life."

"Always, sweetheart, always," he promised.

Taking her up in his strong arms, Ryan laid her on his bed, their bed, and made deliciously sweet love to her.

*

Ryan awakened in the wee hours of the morning to the soft rustling of Dani's breath against his skin as she slept. She was stretched out on top of him, her face turned into his neck. His cock long since slipped from the comfort of her moist walls, a position it held when they fell asleep.

He smiled thinking about how sexually inexperience she'd been when he first met her. But that hadn't lasted long, they were just too hot for each other; not only that, they were connected. Like now, he could feel her love, almost like he could reach out and touch it.

Dani's body was attuned to his; he knew that on an elemental level. She gave him sexual satisfaction as no other woman had, but it was more than physical. Sensual love between them not only engaged his physical body, but the part of him that represented his spirit, his soul. It was this connection that pulled him and held him to her.

As he lost himself in thought, Ryan stroked Dani's warm sweet body. He slid his hand down to that awesome ass, over those sexy mounds and down to slide a finger into her moist pussy from the rear. Many times it only took the sight of her bottom to stoke his fires. Then with a stroke of his fingers, all of his senses were on board.

He'd always been an ass man, but damn, what an ass Dani had. That beautiful toffee colored skin covering perfect round globes. The plump firmness had just the right amount of jiggle and provided a soft cushion for his pubes when he fucked her from behind. This was too sexy to be called a derriere, it was an ass.

"Shit!" he grunted when he felt the muscles in his belly ripple with his arousal. His dick was hardening and wanted attention. He continued to stroke the folds of Dani's pussy as she was slowly pulled from slumber by the tingling of her nether regions.

Ryan's hand slid to the top of her ass, and then he eased a finger into the heated valley, searching for her puckered anus. Slowly he stroked it with his finger, until Dani was fully awake, pushing back against his hand.

"Ryan," she moaned wanting more.

Ryan removed his finger and gave her butt a sharp swat, then grabbed both of her buttocks in his hands, squeezing, lifting and separating them, dragging a whimper from her throat.

"Tell me what you want, baby?" he urged, humping, rubbing his throbbing cock against her mons. "You want this big ol' thing, sweetheart? You want my cock in your sweet little pussy?"

"Yesssss," Dani hissed.

"I want your cock. I want you in me," she whined.

"All right, sweetheart," he murmured.

"I always give you want you want, don't I, baby? Just sit up and eased down on this big boy."

Dani sat up and straddled Ryan's body.

He held his cock at the base while she eased the head into her throbbing pussy. Once she got the head in, she eased all the way down, slowly taking his entire length. Catching his breath, Ryan grunted as he felt her walls rub against the big vein riding the underside of his cock.

"Fuck!" he shouted as she started to ride him in earnest, picking up speed as her desire swelled. Riding with desperation to her release, Dani pulled Ryan along with her. With her hands on his chest, she anchored and rode her man hard. Up and down she bounced, squeezing her muscles around his burning cock, rotating her hips, chanting his name in a mantra as the friction of their joining burned in her deep places.

"Ryaaaaan!" she screamed as the walls of her pussy clinched and spasmed and her orgasm sparked and shimmered. Then, careening over the edge, she sent him hurling with her into the orbit of sexual bliss. As he grunted through his orgasm, Ryan's baby makers spilled in burst after burst of warm rushing cream.

For a time, there was only gasping and panting as they sought air to fill their over taxed lungs. Finally, slowly, they floated back to earth while he stroked Dani's back and whispered words of love.

As they luxuriated in the warmth of afterglow, Dani suddenly sat straight up with Ryan's cock still embedded in her. With an urgent gasped, she said,

"Oh, my god, I hope James didn't hear us."

Laughing, Ryan said, "It's a little late to think about that, besides, he's on the other side of the house.

"I don't know, Ryan," she said, still not convinced.

"We were pretty loud. I forgot he was even here." Dani said, looking behind her. She gulped when she saw that they'd forgotten to close the bedroom door.

"Damn! The door is open," she squeaked. Jumping off of his cock with a little popping sound, and a grunt from Ryan, Dani ran to close the door and lock it.

Still unconcerned, Ryan said, "Isn't that a little like closing the barn door after the cow has gotten out? He's a big boy, if he heard anything, I'm sure he realized what it was."

Ryan knew those words wouldn't please Dani, but he loved seeing her freak out sometimes.

Glowering at him, she said, "That's the point, Mr. Sinclair."

Coming back to the bed, she crawled in and cuddled up to him. Once she was settled he kissed the top of her head.

"I don't know how I could have forgotten to close the door," she sighed.

"We don't close the door when it's just us," Ryan said.

"This is the first time we've had a guest stay over since we've been together. It was an easy thing to forget. It's a big house, I doubt if he could hear anything, even if he were awake and his door was opened too."

"Yeah, you're right. I doubt that he left his door open. Why did you let me freak out like that?" she pouted prettily.

"You have this thing about people hearing us have sex. It's the most natural thing in the world. Anyway, how can you blame me? You were off of my dick before I could say anything, leaving Mr. Happy feeling very unhappy," Ryan complained.

"Now that the little drama is over, think about how you're going to make it up to me, um, to him," he said with a sly grin.

*

The next few days with James were enjoyable.

James was interested in the bar, so Ryan took him with him for the day. The time they spent together gave Dani the opportunity to work on her painting without feeling like she was taking time away from her brother. There was a long way to go, but it was definitely shaping up. She hadn't said anything to Ryan about the painting primarily because it was going to be gifted to him.

*

All too soon, it was nearing the time for James to leave and go on to their parents' home in Jacksonville. Ryan invited Isaac and Crystal as well as several of his friends over for a barbecue to send him off. James elected to drive to Jacksonville, since it was only a three and a half hour trip.

By the time he left, Dani was through with her antibiotics and she felt almost as good as new. She made arrangements to go back to work the Monday after Thanksgiving, which was a week away. Although she was looking forward to getting back to her routine, she wasn't looking forward to all the work that they typically received this time of year.

With the holiday approaching, she had to make a decision about where she would celebrate it. After thrashing it out in her own mind, she came to the conclusion that there was no place she'd rather be than with Ryan. It really was an easy decision; it was telling her parents that gave her some pause. In the end, they were very understanding and satisfied with her promise that she and Ryan would come to Jacksonville for Christmas and spend a couple of days.

They would ring in the New Year with a quiet evening at home. *

The next few days were a whirlwind of activities. Although Dani wasn't going to cook Thanksgiving Dinner at home, she did volunteer to help Ryan's mother and sister cook the big meal. The only person not attending the festivities was Amber, Caleb's girlfriend. She was away on another overseas business trip.

Armed with a shopping list, Dani and Haley headed for the supermarket. Even though it was yet several days before Thanksgiving, the supermarket's parking lot was nearly full at eight o'clock in the morning. Neither of them loved grocery shopping and at this time of year it was always a pain, but doing it together would make it less of a chore.

With their help, Helen was left free to do the decorations, which she loved. In fact, she tended to go all out for most of the holidays.

Haley told Dani with a grin, "Don't be surprise if you see some actual live Pilgrims among the decorations."

Dani thought that was a hoot since her mother was the same. Growing up, Thanksgiving was a great time in the Carter household with Dani's mother always mindful to include friends who didn't have family close by.

*

Dani was rounding a corner heading to aisle seven when she caught sight of a man that looked familiar. She could only see him in a side view, but when he turned, she caught a full facial view and recoiled. She really thought she'd seen the last of this guy.

The guy was Keith Hall.

Dani met him through his mother who was a good friend of her parents. He came to Florida following the death of his father who raised him in California. With no other family around, Keith decided to see if he could reconnect with his mother.

Keith was only in Tampa a couple of weeks when his mother confided to her friend, Michelle, that she thought Dani would be a good influence on her son. She admitted that she and Keith hadn't spent a lot of time together and she was finding it disconcerting trying to get to know her son as a grown man.

When Dani's mother broached the subject, Dani thought he sounded liked a really nice guy and that it might be fun to go out with him.

Their first time out, a dinner date, went well. Keith was smart, articulate, engaging and good looking. He had a good sense of humor and liked many of the same things that she did. He told her that he was an only child and admitted that his had father spoiled him. They talked about some of their back history.

His mother, Rita, lived in LA when she got pregnant. She was young and without means to care for him without her parents' support. Her mother and father were appalled at what they called her loose morals and insisted that she give the baby up for adoption. But rather than send him to live with strangers, she'd given custody to Keith's father who, with the help of his mother, raised Keith.

A year after Keith's birth, his mother and her family moved to Fresno, but Rita kept in touch, though he rarely saw her over the years. His Grandmother passed away when he was seventeen, leaving a big hole in his heart.

Keith graduated high school and college then got a job with Sirias Technologies in San Diego. He made a good salary, but wasn't satisfied with his progress with regard to promotions. When his father died, it wasn't hard to leave it all behind.

*

On their second date, they went to the movies. Keith not only liked movies, he was also keenly interested in the process of film making. He was eager to share his knowledge and found Dani an earnest listener.

They had a wonderful time and afterward went to a nearby bar where they spent the evening talking. Neither of them were heavy drinkers, but they enjoyed the atmosphere of the bar which had a live band.

They ended the date with a kiss on her doorstep. It was a long kiss that they both enjoyed it. Although no sparks went off for Dani, it was sweet. She liked him and that transferred through the kiss. Keith prolonged the kiss until Dani pressed his chest slightly and pulled back. With a peck on her cheek, he said goodnight and that he'd call her soon.

Dani enjoyed spending time with Keith as they continued to get to know each other. They went on a few more dates, including double dates with Dani's best friend Trina and her boyfriend, Quincy.

After dating about a month, she noticed slight changes in Keith's demeanor. He started questioning her about what she did when they weren't together. He hadn't liked her being out having a good time with her friends. He also started pressing Dani to go further than just kissing and light petting, which made her uncomfortable.

Dani thought it was way too soon to be dropping her panties for anyone, even it she really wanted to have sex with them. Keith didn't arouse feelings in her to that extent and his change in attitude was worrisome.

She was honest with him and told him that she liked him very much, but she didn't think the relationship was going to go beyond friendship. She made it clear that he could date other people. He hadn't liked that, but said that he'd accept that if it was all she wanted.

Dani wasn't experienced and tended to take people at face value. She thought if she were honest with them, they'd be honest with her. What she hadn't known was that Keith didn't like the fact that she was calling the shots. In his mind, it was the man who set the tone of the relationship.

Despite Dani's best efforts Keith became more and more possessive. First it was just little things. Sometimes he'd drop by the house unexpectedly. Dani was living at home at the time, but he seemed to always drop by when her parents were out. She hadn't liked him showing up like that and told him so. After that, he called and asked permission. If she said no, he didn't press the issue.

Dani still liked Keith, but there was something niggling in the back of her mind. She really thought Keith understood and didn't take his lapses seriously at first. Her parents liked Keith too. They thought he was a nice young man and tried to encourage the relationship, but it was starting to give Dani a funny feeling. But despite her misgivings she continued to date Keith willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, however the lapses continued.

On one particular occasion Dani was talking to a former classmate in the parking lot at a local hangout when Keith suddenly showed up and put his arm over her shoulders asking to be introduced to the guy. After the second time that happened, she began thinking of a way to end her association with him without hurting his feelings. He still was really a sweet guy most of the time.

The last straw was when Keith got in a snit during a game of flag football at the park. He thought she was paying too much attention to one particular guy. The guy had some great moves, which would have been hard not to appreciate. But Keith felt threatened because at one point the guy looked over and smiled at Dani. Dani hadn't returned the smile, but that didn't matter to Keith.

"So what, you like him now?" Keith asked, clearly pissed.

Looking at him as if he'd lost his mind, Dani asked, "What in the world are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. You were practically drooling over that guy," he retorted.

"Look, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you don't own me. Further, I was not drooling over him. He has some amazing moves, excuse me if I like watching him rip the defense apart. Since when is that a crime?" she asked in a low strained voice, equally pissed.

Calming herself, she said, "Why don't we just leave. I'm not going to have any fun after this."

After giving her a long look, Keith headed back to the car without saying another word.

After they got back to Dani's home, he tried apologizing, but it was too late. Dani knew she was avoiding the inevitable, had been for weeks. She should have believed him when he said his father spoiled him because he was acting like a spoiled child now.

She got out of the car and told Keith not to bother seeing her to the door. He apologized profusely, telling her that it wouldn't happen again. Dani accepted his apology, but told him that she didn't think it was a good idea for them to see each other.

Lightning quick, Keith got angry again and called her a bitch and a tease. He'd said no man would want her because she'd freeze his balls off.

That was it.

Dani let her temper get the best of her and said, "What woman is going to want you, you spoiled ass daddy's boy?"

Afterward, she was shocked by her lack of control. After all, his father was dead. But she didn't take it back, she was that mad. She turned on her heels and went into the house, slamming the door shut and locking it.

That was the last time she saw Keith.

A short time later, they heard from his mother that he'd gotten a job and relocated to Gainesville. She never told her parents or Crystal what ended the relationship; they just assumed that it was his job. After that, Dani was a little more cautious with men, until Ryan.

*

Now, here Keith was in Publix Supermarket a few days before Thanksgiving. She just hoped he wouldn't see her.

Dani turned away quickly bumping into Haley.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Haley asked, seeing Dani's agitation.

Before Dani could answer, she heard, "Hey, Dani."

Too late.

Turning, she put on the best plastic smile that she could muster and returned the greeting. "Hi, Keith, it's been a while," she said as he approached.

"Yeah. I'm still with the job in Gainesville, but I'm here for some training. I'll be in town for a few weeks, maybe we can hook up sometime," he said.

Feeling Haley move at her side, Dani said, "I'm sorry, Haley, I forgot my manners. Haley, this is Keith Hall. We dated for a while a couple of years ago."

"Keith, this is my friend Haley Chase. She's also my boyfriend's sister," She said, wanting him to ditch any idea of their ever dating again. They ended on bad terms, but it didn't seem to have affected him. She hoped that meant he had gotten over the attitude problem because there was no chance of even a friendly cup of coffee between them.

"So, you're dating a white guy now, huh?" he said, but immediately checked himself, his glance sliding to Haley.

"Sorry, I didn't mean any offense."

"None taken," Haley said, but she didn't like the guy, especially with the vibes she was getting from Dani.

"Well, we have a long list to get through, Keith. It was nice seeing you again. Give my regards to your mother," Dani said and pulled Haley away.

"I don't like him," Haley said when they were some distance from Keith.

"That makes two of us," Dani agreed.

Giving Dani a little frown, Haley said, "I mean, he seems nice and all of that, but it's just the way he looked at you, especially when you mentioned a boyfriend. He tried to hide it, but I saw it. He didn't like that at all."

Looking directly at Dani she asked, "What's the story with him? I know there's more."

Sighing Dani said, "You're right, there is more, but let's just leave that for another time. I don't want him spoiling my holiday spirit. We'll talk later, ok? And please, don't say anything to Ryan about meeting him."

"All right, that's for you to tell him, if you feel the need," Haley agreed.

"Thanks. I will tell him, but after Thanksgiving."

"Ok, Dani. Onward we go," Haley said with a smile, hooking her arm through Dani's. "Let's finish up and head over to my folks."