Ryan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The Thanksgiving dinner at Ryan's parents' went off without a hitch. Everyone was in a great mood and the food was delicious. The house was warmly decorated with all the icons of Thanksgiving, but no live pilgrims.

Earlier that morning, Dani put in a call to her parents. James and Crystal were having dinner with them, so she was able to wish them a happy Thanksgiving at the same time.

Her parents invited the Millers with their brood of eight, as well as Mr. and Mrs. Thompson and The Reverend Green, who was a widower. Crystal, who was a great cook and Mrs. Thompson, helped with the food preparation. Isaac was spending the day with his girls at his parents' home.

After dinner, Ryan and the other men watched one of the NFL games while the women cleaned up and packed up leftovers. The men did offer to help, although not with a lot of enthusiasm. The women shooed them out knowing that they would get in the way more than help.

It was after eleven p.m. when Ryan and Dani got home. After showering together, amid a lot of kissing and caressing, they got into bed. Ryan used the remote to dim the lights, creating a sensual ambiance in the room.

After settling Dani under him, he held his upper weight on his forearms. Lowering his head, he softly kissed her, slipped his tongue between her lips, caressing her tongue with his.

Dani murmured, "Ummmm," and spread her legs to accommodate his body.

Rubbing his leg with the inside of her foot, she arched her back.

Ryan smiled down at her and said, "I've almost forgotten the time when you were my shy little Dani.

"As I recall, I was never really shy with you, except for that time in Lowes when we first met. I couldn't just make out with you on aisle 15 now, could I?" she asked.

Brushing her hair back from her forehead, he replied,

"I wouldn't have minded. Although you might well shudder to think what the folks at Lowes would have made of it. I can hear it now, 'Man down on aisle 15! Man down on aisle 15!'

"That would have been great," he sighed, "and don't think I would have stopped. I would have been sliding into home plate long before the police arrived. The story would have ended up as headline news and I would have been the envy of men everywhere.

"Wanna go back to Lowes and make my dream come true?" Ryan asked with a grin.

"There it is, his sexy dimple winking at me again," Dani thought. She wondered how something as simple as that could take her breath away.

"No can do, sweetheart. I'm already trying to beat the women off with an ugly stick. If a picture of little Ryan showed up in the papers, I'd have to put your sexy ass in something like a witness protection program," she declared.

Kissing the tip of her nose, he said huskily, "You'd have to come with me, baby. There isn't a chance in hell that I'm going anywhere without you. Not now, not ever."

Dani rubbed her nose against his and kissed him while stroking his hard buttocks.

"Ummm, I like that. I like when you get all possessive. I never thought it was such a desirable quality before," she said ending on a sigh.

Stroking her cheek, he reasoned, "There are different kinds of possessiveness and reasons for it. You're probably thinking about the kind that's about control and jealousy. I am totally possessive in the sense that I'm territorial. You're mine; no one messes with what is mine, man or woman."

"Then there are men who are dominating too. I'm dominating by nature. I'm a big guy and I'm confident. I'm use to being a leader and use to having my way. But that doesn't mean I dominate women in the sense of making them fearful or taking away their rights as individuals."

"I always feel safe and protected with you, Ryan. I know men can be controlling sometimes, but you've never been that way with me," Dani asserted.

"I know some men who are like that," he said. "There is nothing good in that for the women or them; and there's certainly nothing that would benefit the relationship. All that's about is power. Power over the woman does not equal love, anyone who says different, is a liar."

"As for the jealous part, that has all kinds of troublesome connotations. Jealousy without reason is just insecurity. I'm not saying I couldn't ever be jealous, but I don't think I would be without reason and I'm damn sure you are never going to give me reason. You're crazy about me," he said with a growl.

"Oh my, you're so humble, who knew?" She said with a saucy grin.

"Well, how am I supposed to be humble when I have a sexy woman who loves me as much as you do? Knowing that I'm your man, makes me feel ten feet tall, baby. Besides that, it makes my dick hard," he said before rolling her on top of him.

Sitting astride Ryan, Dani blinked back the tears stinging the back of her eyes. She looked down at her gorgeous man and her heart swelled. She had no idea what she'd ever done in her life to deserve this man, but she was thankful every day for the blessing.

She smiled and reached behind her for Ryan's already hard cock, stroking the pre-cum up and down the hefty shaft. Then she rose to her knees as she directed his manhood home.

For long hours into the night, Ryan and Dani engaged in the dance of lovers until both were sated, until they were renewed by their sensual vow of love.