Sabine and Melanie's Second Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think your front is done, Sabine. Turn around and do your back now."

"Melanie, please, I don't want to do this."

"Sabine, I really don't care what you want or don't want. What I want is for you to turn around and dry your back, right there, right now. I don't want to hear any backtalk from you. I just want you to do as you are told. Or do I need to get the strap again?"

I sniffled. I turned around. I slid the towel over my shoulder and grasped the lower end with my other hand. I began to slide it over my back with my eyes closed. Then I opened them and looked down. My nipples were erect once more and further down was my bush, all of it in view to the boy's dorm. I didn't even think about my face.

"Hi, Jeremy. You can? Yes, she does have little tits, but her nipples look right now like they could cut glass. Yes, she does have a little too much hair, but that can be taken care of, too. Even so, you like what you're seeing don't you? Great! No, I am not going to start a schedule for you and your friends. You are just going to have to look out from time to time. I can promise you that this won't be the last time. I won't be calling again, Jeremy. It's up to you to look for yourself."

I was almost crying by now, knowing that Melanie had planned this and knowing that at least five guys that I didn't know had just seen me naked. I was ashamed and aroused both. I hated it and I loved it. I wanted to crawl into a hole and I wanted to pose for them.

"Sabine, darling, do me a little favor. Toss the towel on your bed and do a little turn for me. All the way around, right there. Please...."

I looked at her, at the heat in her eyes as she stared at my naked body and without really thinking about it at all I tossed the towel onto my bed and slowly turned so my breasts were in profile, then my ass was dead on the window, then my breasts in profile once more and then full on frontal, right there in front of the window. I was hot and bothered. I was totally aroused. I wanted to touch myself, to masturbate and tweak my nipples but I didn't. I glanced at Melanie and she was slipping her strap on up to her hips, fastening it in place. She lay back on her bed with her cock sticking straight up and crooked her finger at me. I walked out of the window to her bed, crawled up on it, straddled her, grasped her cock, set it at my hole and slid down it until my ass was on her thighs and her cock was buried inside me as deep as it could get.

"Fuck me you dirty bitch! Move that slut ass and fuck me!"

I closed my eyes and grasped a breast with each hand and without thinking about it at all, my hips started swinging forward and back, fucking her as fast and as hard as I could.

"Move your hands slut!"

I dropped my hands down and Melanie grasped my breasts and squeezed them, pinching and rolled my nipples. She laid there as my ass swung forward and back, fucking as hard and as fast as I could. With my pussy full of cock and my clit rubbing on her it wasn't long before I was gasping, so close to cumming it almost hurt. Then Melanie let go of my breasts and grabbed my hips and began to buck up and down. Now she was fucking me and my vision blurred and then I exploded. My head fell back and my body shuddered as my orgasm roared through me. Melanie pounded up into me all the way through my spasms and then she climaxed underneath me, her strokes becoming ragged but still forceful. When her orgasm tapered off I slumped forward and she grabbed me and pulled me down on her. We both laid, panting, our breasts pressed to each other.

"Was it good for you, darling?"

"Oh God, yes, Melanie. It was wonderful, amazing. One of the best I have ever had."

"So, you don't like showing off, huh? I wonder."

The she giggled and pushed up inside me once more.

"Twice in two hours, slut. Do you think you can do it again tonight?"

"I think so, Melanie. I think so."

"We'll just have to see, then, won't we?'

She kissed my cheek and held me and we both fell into a doze on her bed.

Before long we woke up and got dressed to go to the Commons to eat. I guess I should say that Melanie got dressed. I only had the shorts and a spaghetti strap top on besides my shoes. I felt nervous as we stepped out of our room. I wondered if I wanted to be seen like this or if I was going to rebel at some and refuse to go dressed without my bra and panties. I know that she liked it, liked the feeling of power she had over me that she could make me do this. I liked her liking it, but wasn't sure if I liked being the one hardly anything on. Oh well, there weren't that many people here yet. I could humor her.

Once at the Commons and after getting our food we sat down and were eating and talking about out summers and having a good time. Then two girls walked up and I tensed up. It was Amber and Sarah from the end of school last year. They had both seen me naked. They had seen Melanie fuck me and then she let Sarah fuck me too. Then I ended up fucking Amber. It was something that made me a little sick to my stomach when I remembered it. It was something that I wished had not happened but I couldn't really take it back.

"Hey, guys, how was your summer?."

With that we all started talking about our summer vacations and it was just as if nothing at all had happened before. Eventually we finished eating and talking.

Sarah asked, "What are you two going to do now?"

"Just go back to our room and do some more unpacking."

"Can we come along?"

"Sure", Melanie said.

I got a little nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I didn't say anything. We walked over to our dorm, which was also Amber and Sarah's dorm, but they lived on the third floor. We walked up the stairs and once we reached the landing on our floor, Melanie looked at me and smiled.

"What are you supposed to do, darling."

"Can we not today, Melanie?"

"I don't want you to start getting bad habits."

Both Amber and Sarah were looking at us, wondering. I took a deep breath. It wasn't as if they would see anything new. I just didn't like it. I toed off my shoes and sighed, and then I pulled my top over my head and handed it to Melanie. I undid my shorts and slid them down my legs and off. I bent over, picked up my shoes and shorts and handed them to Melanie.

"Oh wow!"

Two pairs of eyes were focused on me. Actually three pairs of eyes, but one pair I didn't mind. Sarah turned to Amber.

"I think that this is a great idea, Amber. Strip!"

Amber looked shocked.

"You can't be serious!"

"You can bet your ass I am, Amber. And I want to see your ass bare and everything else, right now! If you don't, we'll discuss this when we get back to our room. Now get your clothes off."

Amber closed her eyes, just like I do and slipped off her shoes. Kind of funny how the shoes go first almost all the time was the thought in my head. The other thought was for Christ's sake hurry up. I am already buck naked and until you are I'll spend more time out here and I really want to not do that.

Amber pulled her top over her head and then undid and slipped her shorts off, leaving her in bra and panties. Just then she noticed that we were standing in front of a huge window.

"Oh MY GOD!"

"The quicker you're naked, the quicker it's over with, Amber."

But she just couldn't speed up. It took her forever it seemed to unhook her bra and slip it off her arms. Then she hesitated before pulling down her panties. When she was naked and Sarah had all her clothes, she and Melanie left the two of us standing on the landing, giggling as they walked off with our clothes. I was silently counting to fifty again, my hearing super sensitive to any sounds. Amber was almost hyperventilating. I finally reached fifty and started down the hall to my room. Amber just stood there, dumbly.

"Come on, Amber, come on!"

She broke out of her trance and trotted after me. We got to the door and I knocked again.

"Who is it?"

"It's Sabine and Amber. May we come in?"

"What will you do for it, Sabine?"

"Anything, Melanie, please let us in."

"Will you stand in front of the window again?"

My stomach clenched again. I sighed.

"Yes, if that is what you want, Melanie."

The door opened and Melanie and Sarah were smirking at the two of us. Melanie stepped back and I walked in followed immediately by Amber. Melanie smirked at me again and walked to the window and made sure the curtains were wide open. She then crooked her finger at me and I slowly walked to the window. She made sure that I was right in the middle of it and facing out and then walked back and sat on the couch to watch me.

"How long do I have to stand here, Melanie?"

"Until Jeremy calls me, darling. I want him and any of his friends to get a good look at you. And anyone else who looks over here also." She started snickering and I started squirming, thinking about them seeing me again and probably quite a few other people. Sarah and Amber were listening to us.

"What's going on here, Melanie?"

"Well, I decided over the summer that I wanted to show my honey off so we started today. After she took a bath today I had her dry off in front of the window and called a guy I know to have him look at our window. So my little honey is drying off and five guys are watching her. It was so much fun knowing that they know what she looks like naked. So we'll be doing more of that this year and probably some other things too. I just haven't thought of what for sure, although I have some ideas."

"You mean that someone has already seen her bare-assed?"

"Yes, when she was drying off I called a friend and he and four other guys watched her. I'm sure that pretty soon they'll have binoculars. I'm pretty positive that they'll want to see her as well as possible. So I'm planning on having quite a few opportunities for them. She may not like it now, but I think in time she'll become used to it. After a number of people have seen her naked, what problem is one more?"

"You called a guy to have him look at her naked? Are you crazy?"

"It isn't me that they are seeing so why would I be crazy? Sabine, turn around and show your ass to the window."

I turned, happy to just be showing my ass, I mean, everyone has one, right? I was starting to justify what I was doing to myself. Even while I was trying to justify exposing my ass I knew that my rationalization was a bad sign. I was already preparing myself mentally for other things even without knowing what they might be.

"This is interesting, I think. Can Amber join her?"

"As long as she doesn't cover up any part of Sabine, sure."

"Amber, get your naked ass over there, but face out. I want you to show your tits and fat pussy."

"I don't want to, Sarah."

"It doesn't matter what you want does it, Amber? Remember what you've already said to me. You said that you would mind me, didn't you, or didn't you mean that?"

"Well, I sort of did. I mean, when I saw Sabine and Melanie it looked like fun, but I wasn't planning on letting other people see me. I thought, I mean I thought you meant it would be you and me and like that, Sarah. Not this."

"Well, make up your mind, Amber. Either you're going to obey me or you aren't."

"Can I please think about it for a few days, Sarah? This is a little too much right now."

"I'll give you two days, Amber. Then you make up your mind once and for all."

"Thank you, thank you."

Sarah disgustedly tossed Amber's clothes at her and I watched as Amber got dressed. Once more I was the only one naked and it really made me feel self-conscious. Stupid as it sounds, I was happy when Melanie's phone rang.

"Hi, Jeremy. You're looking again? With binoculars? Does she look any better? You guys aren't fighting over them, are you? I know she is more hairy than you would like, but that will be taken care of soon. Just be patient. Her ass is red because I spanked her earlier today. You want her to turn around? Sabine, face the window and smile."

I took a deep breath and turned so my face, breasts and bush faced the window. I felt my face heating up once more.

'She'll be trimmed the next time you see her. How many of you are there now? Seven? That's great, Jeremy. Sure I can have her do that. Sabine, move your feet shoulder width apart, please."

I whimpered softly, but I did as Melanie told me. Moving my feet apart was one of the hardest things I have ever done, because I knew I was being watched as I did it. Even embarrassed as I was, I could feel my lips sticking together and as I shifted my feet I could feel them pull slightly apart. I felt so nasty. How could I be getting excited doing this? Was I really an exhibitionist? Shouldn't it bother me so much more to be doing this with guys watching me? I mean, if my face was covered it would be so much better, but it wasn't and those guys would know who I was.

"Oh, you want something else? Sure I can have her do that too. Sabine, pull a chair up to the window, sit down and spread your legs."

"Oh, Melanie, please don't make me..."

"I won't make you darling, but you do love me, don't you? If you love me you'll do anything for me won't you?"

Why did she always play the guilt trip with me? If I did what she asked or told me, I loved her, which of course I did, but did it have to include me being humiliated? Why couldn't we just be a couple and do things together? While I was internally conflicted, I knew that in the end, if she persisted, I was going to end up doing what she wanted anyway, so why was I fighting it. I moved over to my desk and pulled my chair to the center of the window. I sat down and lifted my feet to the windowsill and with a strained smile to my honey I let my legs fall open. I looked down and could see my lips swollen and red, wet and puffy. How could I be aroused by this? Was there something wrong with me? I slid my ass forward until it was just on the edge of the chair and moved my feet apart at a smile from Melanie.

"Wonderful, darling, just wonderful. How is that, Jeremy? Yes, I know she is hairy, Jeremy, we've already discussed that. But you are seeing her naked, aren't you? And you will definitely know who she is, won't you? So be happy today, Jeremy. I'm sure you haven't seen that many real live naked women before so be happy. Bye, now."

I just sat there, stupidly, on display, mortified, humiliated, embarrassed and excited to my horror. I heard Melanie giggle and thought at least some one is enjoying this. I didn't think that I was very much, swollen pussy aside. In a slight reflection from the window, I could see Sarah and Amanda watching me. They must think I am a slut or a whore. After about twenty minutes where I was sure hundreds of people saw me, Melanie finally relented and let me move away from the window.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?"

"I still can't believe she did it. If they started out with seven of them, I'll bet money that a whole lot more ended up seeing her. I know she doesn't fuck around, Melanie, but Jesus."

"It's just a game, Sarah. And it's going to be fun to play it, right, Sabine?"

I didn't say a word which made Melanie giggle once more.

"Sabine, it's just tits, an ass and a pussy. You don't have anything special. We all pretty much look the same and for a guy just seeing it is a big thrill. Think of how much enjoyment you've given to the student body. That should make you feel pretty special."

"But Melanie, they've seen me and I have no idea who they are! It could be the guy next to me in class or anyone I pass on campus. How do you think I am going to feel everyday?"

"So it would be easier if you knew them?"

"I didn't say that, it's just...."

"It's just a body, Sabine. Nothing more and nothing less. Don't be so upset about it. It didn't hurt you a bit and from watching you myself it sure did look like it was enjoyable."

I flushed bright red as she reminded me of how my body reacted. There was little conversation after that and shortly Sarah and Amanda left. I was still naked. Melanie came over to me and kissed me hotly.

"You have no idea how much your little show turned me on, Sabine. Get the strap on."

As I went to do as I was told, Melanie was stripping off her clothes. When I turned back to her with her strap on in my hand she was gloriously, stunningly naked. I walked up to her and touched her cheek with my free hand and everything was all right. Melanie bent over and kissed my passionately. Our bodies pressed into one another and heat flashed through me. God, this was so right even if almost everyone else would think it so wrong. She took the strap on and slipped into it and pushed me back onto her bed. As she approached me my legs opened wide and Melanie slid between them. Without foreplay she was at my opening and up inside me. I groaned out loud. She thrust deep inside me and then began the hip movement that told me it was going to be a loving session, not a fuck, but love making. My legs rose up and crossed her back just above her ass and she lay on top of me with our breasts pressed together. And she made love to me just like I always wanted it, slow, steady and deep inside me. We kissed each other hungrily, panted on each other. My hips rose to meet each thrust inside me, wanting to take her whole body inside. My hands clutched her ass below my crossed ankles. It was stupendous, wonderful and tender. After a long time, Melanie orgasmed, her squirms, twitches and soft cries setting me off so I orgasmed shortly after she started. It wasn't late, but after we finished and got the strap on off of her she rolled me on my side and spooned her naked body against mine, and one hand softly held one of my breasts as we fell asleep together.

It was late when we woke up, still spooning each other. Melanie giggled and squeezed my breast that she was holding softly, then harder, until I gasped. It hurt a little but I didn't mind, it was her and she wanted it. Then her forefinger and thumb found my nipple and she rolled it, and then pinched it until I gasped. She giggled again.

"Do you like it when I play with your tits, slut?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it when I squeeze them?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it when I pinch your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Let's get up, I have to pee."

My stomach lurched as we stood up and she took my hand and led me to the shower. I got pushed inside, not roughly, but firmly.

"Kneel and then sit back on your heels, knees wide, slut."

I did as I was told and Melanie got in the shower with me, naked. I still can't believe that she wants me. I gazed up at her and waited. I didn't have to wait long. First it was a spurt of pee that hit my neck and chest. Melanie adjusted where she stood and shortly after a hard spray of pee hit my forehead. I had closed my eyes and didn't see it, but I could feel it, warm and as it reached my lips, salty. Melanie peed all over my face, then in my hair and as it started to slow the dreaded words came.

"Open."

I obeyed. I opened my mouth and she peed right into it. It had been a long time and I gagged slightly, struggling to keep my mouth open. She peed until my mouth was full and overflowing with her piss. I knew what was coming next. As her flow ceased and I knelt, soaked in pee and with a full mouth she spoke again.

"Swallow."

I closed my mouth obediently and gagged a little, then swallowed. I had to put my hand over my mouth as I gagged again. I convulsively swallowed twice more before I was sure it was staying down.

"It won't be long and you won't be gagging, you dirty slut. Now get up and wash me, then clean yourself up. Then you can come out to the window to dry off."

I got up off my knees, pee dripping out of my hair and down my face and back. I got the body wash and washed Melanie completely, she even let me do her breasts and pussy. Then she stepped out after rinsing off and I was allowed to wash myself. When I was done, Melanie was not in the bathroom. I walked out to our bedroom, living, study room and she was dressed. A towel was on the windowsill and of course, the curtains were open. I walked up to the window, picked up the towel and dried my front and then my back. I stood facing the window the entire time, because I knew that was what she would want me to do. When I was done, she crooked her finger at me and led me back to the bathroom.