Sabine and Melanie's Second Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers

"Get up on the counter and spread your legs."

I did as I was told and Melanie got out some shave cream and a razor. I didn't like this at all, but I did what I was told. With my legs open, I watched as Melanie squirted foam on one hand and rubbed it on my bush and around my pussy. I leaned back and just accepted that I was going to be shaved. I just hoped I would have some hair left when she was done. I could feel the razor pulling through my pussy hair and then sliding across skin. Melanie was quick and pushed my pussy lips from side to side as she shaved me.

"Slide your ass forward and pull your ass open."

I sighed, which got me a slap on the side of my ass. I did as I was told once more. The hiss of foam, then it was rubbed between my cheeks and I sat there as Melanie shaved between my cheeks also. When she was done, she gave me a towel and I wiped the traces of foam off me.

"Don't you want to look?"

I looked down, expecting no hair at all. I was pleasantly surprised. There was a small triangle of hair on my lower belly with the bottom tip just touching the top of my slit. Unfortunately, down the sides of my pussy I was bare so my lips looked much more prominent. She held a mirror down so I could see that I had no hair other than that little triangle, but at least I didn't look like a twelve year old.

"That's how I want you to keep it this year, Sabine slut. You're responsible for your grooming from now on. If I don't like how you keep it up, you need to know that I will blister your ass for you, so you had better be sure, even if you have to ask me to approve of your grooming. Understand?"

I just nodded yes.

"All right. I laid out clothes for you, get dressed."

I walked out and saw a spaghetti strap top and a pair of shorts, no underwear. I sighed, which got me another swat to my bare ass. I had to walk by the window to reach my clothes which made me shiver, wondering if anyone was watching. I quickly dressed in my two pieces of clothes and put on a pair of shoes. Then we went to walk around campus, enjoying the late summer weather. I was pretty self conscious, because before we left our room, Melanie reached under my top and rolled and pinched both my nipples until they were hard and sticking out. She made sure that we stopped and talked with several people that we knew so I got even more nervous. Even with how I was feeling, on display and nervous, my nipples never went down. It was kind of surreal. My nipples like pencil erasers, my breasts jiggling as I walked and was supposed to act normally. I did my best. I'm not sure that I succeeded. I wasn't used to this and it was going to take some getting used to for me. I didn't hear everything that Melanie and her friends talked about. I paid better attention when I knew the people and even participated. We ran into Sarah and Amber and began to realize that the two of them were in something similar to what Melanie and I had. Amber had on a dress, sort of short and Sarah made her lift up the back so we could see a very small thong. Melanie thought that was hilarious and Amber turned a little red in the face. After leading me and the other two to a stand of trees on campus, Melanie turned to me.

"Show them your underwear, Sabine."

I looked around nervously. It was early afternoon and even though school hadn't started yet, there were a lot of people around. I moved so they sort of protected me and put my back to the trees. I took a deep breath and lifted my top so they could see my breasts and nipples and lowered it. I lowered it and then unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and folded the sides back so they could just see a tuft of hair.

"Push them down a little, Sabine."

I did as I was told and my shorts went down below my pussy, letting Sarah and Amber see that all I had on was my top and shorts. I was holding onto my shorts.

"Lift your top up again, Sabine."

I wasn't going to like this, not one bit, I just knew it. I let go of my shorts to pull up my top again and my shorts slid down to my ankles. I just closed my eyes and pulled the top up so I was bare from my shoulders to my ankles. I listened to the three of them giggling.

"Turn around so we can see your fat ass, Sabine."

That made me sniffle a little. I didn't think my ass was fat but I wasn't about to argue. I turned around and listened to the giggling once more. I was starting to feel embarrassed and humiliated again.

"Cover up, Sabine."

I quickly lowered my top and bent down to pull up my shorts which caused another round of giggles. I hurriedly pulled the shorts up and buttoned and zipped them once more. Then the four of us walked around some more, met some more acquaintances and talked to them. The last was a group of boys, five of them and they called to Melanie. She walked over to them and the rest of us followed.

"Hi, Jeremy, how are you?"

My head snapped up and I stared at the boy she was talking to. My face turned beet red and hot. He talked to her and then asked Melanie who I was.

"This is my room mate, Sabine. Isn't she darling?"

"She sure is."

Jeremy and the others smirked at me. My face got even hotter. I looked at each of them so I would remember them. These are the guys who have been seeing me naked, I thought to myself. God, this is so embarrassing! Even Sarah and Amber realized it and were grinning. I wanted to crawl into a hole but I knew that Melanie wouldn't let me and from what she said they were going to see me naked often this school year. It just was totally humiliating. I didn't hear much of what was said. Finally they walked away, still smirking. I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed.

Finally we got to leave and go back to our room. We reached the landing and Melanie didn't tell me to strip so I walked with her to our door. She stopped and just looked at me. I hung my head and toed off my shoes. Then pulled off my top and pulled down my shorts and picked them up and handed them to her.

"Good girl, mostly."

She took me around my waist, bent me over and gave me six very firm swats to my bare ass. Then she let go of me and watched as I padded back to the landing, naked once more. She giggled and entered our room and I stood on the landing and counted to fifty in my head. Then I scurried back to our door and knocked.

"Melanie, may I please come in?"

"Of course."

I opened the door and scurried inside. It was becoming more normal the more I did this, but I was still very nervous. I didn't want to be caught, but I knew I would someday and I wondered if I would feel anything other than complete and total embarrassment and humiliation. Just the fact that I hadn't been caught so far and knew it was coming was humiliating. I didn't even know if I would sooner have it be girls or boys catching me. Melanie crooked a finger at me and pointed to her lap. I walked over and lay across her knees with my hands and toes on the floor.

"The first six outside was for disobeying me, Sabine. This six is to reinforce the appropriate behavior that I expect from you. Do you understand?"

"Ye-e-es."

"Then take this to heart. And be happy I am not going to use the strap on you today."

She grasped my waist with her left arm and rubbed my naked ass with her right hand. Then she lifted it up and smacked my ass really hard. And then once more, before she rubbed all over my ass. Two swats and I was heating up already. She smacked me twice more and rubbed my ass again. I was even hotter. Then the last two and a quick rub of both hot cheeks and she let go of me.

"Get up and go stand in the window, facing me for ten minutes. Perhaps that will help you remember in the future, Sabine."

I got up awkwardly and walked to the window and faced my darling. Remembering something I had seen or read, I put my hands on my head and moved my feet further apart. I shuddered inside but stood as calmly as I could, knowing I was exposed to the eyes of anyone who looked at our window. And knowing that they would see a bare red ass and wonder why. And probably, if they knew Melanie, they would know why my ass was red. I dreaded having someone come up to me and ask me if Melanie had spanked me today. As I stood there, my thoughts wandering over those things, I felt something. I felt my nipples hardening and tiny trickle of moisture leak out of my pussy. God, I could not be enjoying this! I just couldn't! Melanie sat on the couch just watching me stand there with a smile on her face. Not saying a thing, but enjoying how obedient I was being. She did not call me a slut, whore or cunt. I appreciated that. She only smiled and watched me. And her eyes on my naked body made my nipples harder and I felt more moisture leak out of my pussy. Finally after I felt I had reached ten minute, but with my caution was probably more like fifteen, I moved away from the window.

"Do you think that you'll remember what to do the next time we come upstairs, darling?"

"Yes, I will."

"Let's be sure, shall we. Get the lube and the plug."

I started to almost cry out loud. I had been good, I had. This wasn't fair. I walked to her dresser and opened the top drawer. Sitting on top was the lube and the plug, which I really hated. I picked them up and turned. Melanie had moved my desk chair in front of the couch. I walked over to it and stood the plug on the seat. I squeezed lube onto one hand and spread my cheeks. I rubbed it on my hole and squeezed some more and rubbed it on the plug. Then I turned to her.

"Hold it on the seat and sit on it, please."

Holding back tears and whimpers I straddled my chair and took hold of the base of it. I lowered myself until the tip was at my asshole and lowered further. I groaned as it started to go in. Melanie smiled at me.

"You won't forget again, will you, Sabine?"

"No-o-o-oo."

I gasped as another bit slipped inside me. I pushed down harder and felt my ass open wider and wider, grunting like a pig as it spread my ass open wider and wider. Then with a moan of relief the widest part was past and my asshole tightened around the smaller part at the base. I was now firmly seated with my ass full, still naked.

"Lean back so you're seated well on it and open your cunt for me, Sabine. I'll let you know when you can get up and take it out."

I leaned back and it seemed to fill me more completely and reached down to pull my lips open. I closed my eyes and sat in front of her, stuffed and showing my insides to her while she gazed at me. I knew that my pussy was glistening from the juice inside it and my nipples still were erect. I must be a slut, I thought. If I was normal, I wouldn't be wet and have erect nipples, would I?

Melanie made me sit like that with my ass stuffed full for what seemed like forever. Finally she told me I could get up and I stood uncomfortably. Then I removed the plug and without being told I went to our bathroom and washed and dried it before returning and putting it and the lube away. My ass felt like it was wide open still. She allowed me to put on my top and shorts and then we went out for dinner. Before we left she lifted my top and tweaked my nipples in stiff points once again. We spent a quiet dinner, Melanie being strangely silent and I had no need to talk. When we returned and climbed the stairs as soon as I reached the landing I was hurriedly pulling my clothes off. First my top was pulled up and off and handed to Melanie. My shoes were off next as I was unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down. I handed everything to her and watched her smile at me and then she turned and left me standing naked. I silently counted to fifty and padded quickly down the hall to our room.

"May I please come in, Melanie?"

"Certainly you may, Sabine."

I opened the door and scurried inside. Melanie handed me my clothes to my surprise and I dressed again. She led me to the couch and had me sit down.

"Sabine, we are going to have some guests tonight and we will be playing a game. No, you will not be having sex with anyone. I assure you of that, but it will be erotic. I believe that I will enjoy it very much, but I don't think you will, although I could be mistaken. But if you do as you should during the game, I will be very proud of you. Now, just sit her quietly or even lie down and nap if you can. Nothing is going to start until late tonight."

My stomach had knotted up while I listened to her. I fought to keep from crying. I was sure that I was not going to like this evening, even though she had promised that there would be no sex during the game. And my mind went into overdrive imagining what the game would be and what it would mean for me. I sat on the couch fidgeting until Melanie told me to go lie down on my bed. I lay down on my stomach so she couldn't see my face and tears silently rolled down my cheeks. Why was she doing this to me? I didn't even know what it was and I was still feeling set upon and punished. I kept silent however, because I didn't want her to know how upset I was. Even with the nervousness I was feeling, perhaps because it tired me out, I fell asleep.

I woke up much later to noises, unfamiliar noises. I lifted my head to see Sarah and Amber and then with a shock, Jeremy and his four friends who I had met this afternoon. It was close to eleven. Melanie came and got me and we all ended up in a circle on the floor.

"All right everyone. We are going to be playing a game of Truth or dare, but one person here can only be dared. That is Sabine. The rest of you can play normally. I am going to be the judge to make sure that nothing happens that is not acceptable to the person being dared, especially Sabine. For you guys, Sarah and Amber are on their own, except that there is to be no sex of any kind. Do you all understand? Fine. Do any of you have any questions? All right, let's start."

The game went slowly with the girls being dared to kiss the boys with tongue and stuff like that. The guys always seemed to get truth. Finally Melanie had had enough. She made me take a dare and then gave it to me.

"Take Jeremy into the bathroom and show him your tits."

I really did not want to do this, but I knew better than to say no or to argue so I stood up and as Jeremy did also, I took his hand and led him into the bathroom. When we got in the bathroom he smirked at me. I just faced him and lifted my top so my tits were out in the open. Jeremy just stood and stared at me. I didn't know for how long I was supposed to let him see me, so it must have been about a minute before I lowered my top and walked back to the group. Now that the ice had been broken, so to speak, things began to pick up.

Some time later, Amanda had to show her ass to everyone. Then I had to show Nathan my tits. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. It was sort of funny if I hadn't been so embarrassed. I shouldn't have been, I was sure they had all seen them, but this was in person. It was different.

Amanda had to take James in the bathroom and let him take off her top and she came back out in a bra and shorts. That got cheers from the guys. Then Sarah got caught and Jeremy got to feel her tits in front of everyone. I ended up having to show my tits to each and every boy there. Eventually Melanie decided things were going too slow and I ended up having to face away from every one and drop my shorts. Every one was surprised that I didn't have panties on and had to listen to comments about my ass. I finally was allowed to pull them up, but Melanie wouldn't let me fasten them. Sarah made Amanda take off her bra and then I had to stand up and take off my top. As I was lifting it up I felt my shorts start to slide down.

"Don't touch them Sabine!"

As my top rose over my breasts, baring them, I felt my shorts just hanging on my hips. When I pulled the top over my head my shorts gave up and they slid down my legs to my ankles. When my face cleared the top I was bright red. I was bare from ankles to my face and I wanted to bend over and cover up, but I knew Melanie would get upset and I didn't want to be over her knee in front of everyone there. Melanie made me stand like this for a bit so all the boys got a good look at me. I was so embarrassed! And then my nipples hardened all by themselves, which Melanie noticed immediately and snickered, making my face get even redder. I finally got to pull up my shorts again but I still had to leave them unbuttoned. Melanie held out her hand and I meekly gave her my top.

"Take off your shoes, Sabine."

I did that relieved that that was all I to do. But it wasn't long before I was in the bathroom with Jeremy. I had to stand with my arms at my sides while he knelt in front of me and pulled my shorts down and off. He knelt and looked at my pussy for a long time before he stood up and walked out with my shorts. I was standing naked and I didn't want to have to do what I knew Melanie wanted me to do. I got my courage up and walked out naked. Totally bare-assed naked. I had to walk up to Jeremy, who was sitting down, and take my shorts from him and struggle back into to them. Being topless wasn't so bad now.

In a couple of turns I was back in the bathroom with Nathan taking off my shorts, staring at my pussy and then leaving with them. And I had to walk back in the room naked again. Each boy got to strip me and stare at me and each time I came back to the group totally naked.

On my next turn I had to take off my shorts and give them to Melanie. She took them with a smile for me and put them behind her. So now I knew for the rest of the night I was going to be naked completely. Now a new series of dares started. Sarah and Amanda were left alone and I was picked on every time. These dares I was even less happy with.

First, James got to feel my tits and nipples. Feel them in front of everyone and my nipples got even harder. It wasn't long before my tits had been felt by all the guys. My nipples had never been so stiff. To my horror I could feel my pussy getting wet. I wanted to stop and make everyone leave right now, but it wasn't going to happen until Melanie decided to send them away. Sarah and Amanda were now just watching me and the guys.

The next thing was for me to give lap dances to each one of them. I wasn't very good at it, but I could they all had hard ons. All of them took the opportunity to grasp my ass as I ground my pussy on their laps and feel my ass.

Next, all the guys were perched on the couch and I was on my back with my legs up and open and my pussy on display. I was so humiliated because it was glistening in the light. For the last part of the game the guys were on the couch and I was on my knees with my face on the floor. It made my cheeks spread so I felt sure they were seeing my pussy and asshole both, but Melanie made sure by telling me to pull my cheeks open. I wanted to cry. But I just stayed in that position until she told me I could get up. Melanie handed me my shorts and top and I gratefully took them and put them on.

"One last dare, Sabine, and then the evening can be over."

"Thank you, Melanie."

Melanie went to her purse and came back with her car keys. She handed them to me.

"Do you know where my car is, Sabine?" I nodded.

"OK, darling, all you have to do is take my keys to my car, unlock it, take off your top and shorts and come back to our room. Then everyone goes home."

I looked at her, begging her with my eyes. I really didn't want to do this. She only looked at me with a small smile. I took a breath and turned and walked to the door and out. Everyone followed me and they stood on the landing, watching me go down the stairs. I walked slowly, getting more and more nervous. I finally found her car and I opened it. My heart jumped into my throat as the interior light came on, bathing me in light. I crouched down and shivered and then I stripped, feeling the cool night air on all of my skin. I tossed my clothes inside the car and locked it, clutching the keys in my hand. I scurried along the other cars in the parking lot. When I reach the end of the lot I swallowed. There was at least one hundred yards from where I was to the door to our part of the dorm. And then I had to climb five flights of stairs.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers