Sabine and Melanie's Second Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crouched, shivering, until I decided going was better than staying there naked. I stood up and dashed across the grass, the only thing I was seeing was the door I needed to get to. My senses seemed heightened. I could feel the grass on my bare feet, the cool air on my skin, the way my nipples tightened the skin around them. I pulled the door open and ran up the five flights of stairs as fast as I could. When I reached the landing below our floor, I could see all of them waiting for me. I ran up the last flight, my breasts bouncing and my tiny bush on display. When I reached them, Melanie took me in her arms and hugged me. She pushed me toward our door and I thankfully scurried down the hall. Melanie turned to the others.

"Good night and I hope you enjoyed the game. Maybe we'll do it again sometime."

I was already in our room, panting and almost in tears. Melanie came in.

"What's wrong, Sabine?"

"I didn't want all those guys to see me naked, Melanie, I didn't."

"Did it hurt you, Sabine? Didn't it turn you on?"

"Yes, and that scares me, Melanie. I don't think I really want to enjoy what I did tonight."

"Well, darling, it didn't hurt you and you know that they have been looking at you since yesterday. So it isn't anything they haven't already seen. It's just a body."

"Yes, but it's my body, damn it. Looking at me across the lawn is one thing, letting all of them feel my breasts is another. So is making me spread my legs in front of them and making me pull my ass open for them."

"Well, my little girl, I do understand you and what you would prefer. But, there are some things that I like and things that I would prefer. We have a tacit agreement, darling. For example, you like it when I fuck you and I like to fuck you so there we agree. I like to fuck your ass and you don't really like when I do, so there we disagree. In every agreement there are bound to be some points where the parties don't necessarily are in full agreement. This new desire that I have is one where you don't agree fully. To take your points, standing in front of our window naked is all right, even if people are using binoculars to look at you which probably brings you as close to them as you were tonight. They've seen your ass close up, your tits close up and your pussy close up. There really isn't any difference from that to what you did tonight with them here. You might not think so, but I do. And who decides what is good for us?"

"You do, Melanie."

"Yes, on that we agree. I decide, not you, not us, but I decide. So tonight I decided that you should be naked in front of them, that you should spread your legs open so they could see your cunt and that you should spread your ass cheeks so they could see your cunt and asshole. You've already said that I decide, so I don't see any problem. The only real issue is that you are embarrassed and humiliated by what I told you to do tonight. Perhaps after a few more times you won't be as embarrassed or humiliated. But even if you are embarrassed and humiliated each and every time I tell you to get naked in front of someone, you will do it, won't you.

I was silent.

"Won't you, Sabine?"

"Yes."

"There you go. Everything is fine because I want it and you are willing to do it because I want it. You just need to smile and carry on, because you know that tears and begging me won't change a thing except make you look weak in front of the others who will be there when I tell you to strip or we play a game in which you end up naked. I really want you to look the strong, confident woman. You can do that too, Sabine. I know you can. Now there is one other thing we need to talk about before we go to bed. I believe that you ran all the way back here, right?"

"Yes, I didn't want to be out there naked any longer than necessary."

"Well, that isn't quite what I had in mind, darling. So, since you ran back, you are going to go and get your clothes, but you are going to walk to my car. And since you ran back, instead of getting dressed, you will carry them in one hand as you walk back to our room. Is that quite clear to you?"

I knew that I wasn't going to win this if I argued the unfairness of it and that I would probably end up getting spanked or strapped if I did argue. "You just want me to get caught, don't you?"

"I just want it to be a good chance that you will be caught, Sabine. And I also want to you to know that at times you will be showing it all to someone of my choosing. Or more than someone, several people. Just like tonight, when you stripped in front of a group of people. I want to see how you react, if you blush, if your nipples get hard, if your cunt gets wet when you do. Now, I want you to do what I told you to do. Get your ass downstairs and get your clothes and come back here carrying them. Then if you want, I'll fuck your ass off."

I stood up and held my hand out for her car keys. She gave them to me and I walked to the door and left. I was nervous but more than that, I was angry. I still didn't think this was fair; I had done what she had told me. But, like I said, I wasn't going to win this battle. So I walked to the landing and stopped. This was crazy. But I was going to do it. I walked down the five flights of stairs, thankful that it was so late. I pushed open the door and walked out of the dorm. I looked up towards our window and I could see a shadow that I knew was Melanie. I looked back ahead of me and stepped off the step and into the damp grass. A slight breeze blew across my naked body and I shivered. I felt my nipples harden. I couldn't be enjoying this, could I? I walked across the courtyard toward the boy's dorm and I could picture every window filled with horny guys. Horny because of me. Little old dowdy, frumpy, Sabine. I walked, not confidently, but not in sheer terror either. I felt the breeze on me and let it take me. I walked with my head up all the way to Melanie's car. Once there I unlocked it and took out my clothes and shoes. I bent and tied my shoes together and stuffed my top in one and my shorts in the other. Then I lifted my shoes by the laces and stood up. I walked all the way back to my dorm and up the stairs, bare ass naked. I walked down the hall to our room and knocked.

"May I come in, Melanie?"

"Yes, Sabine, you may."

I opened the door and Melanie was standing in front of me as naked as I was. I walked inside and Melanie kissed me.

"Just to show you that it isn't so hard, Sabine. Go to the window."

I walked over and looked out. I heard the door close behind me and waited. Then my mouth fell open as I saw Melanie walk out of the dorm, just as naked as I was. She glanced up, just like I had and then she walked across the courtyard to the parking lot, turned and walked back. I lost sight of her and just stood there, mostly in shock. I never thought that she would do the same thing she had told me to do. I heard the door open and Melanie walked in. We stood and looked at each other.

"Get the strap on you cunt. Then get on your hands knees on the bed."

I rushed to her dresser and pulled out the strap on and handed it to her. Then I dashed to her bed and got on it on all fours. It wasn't long and Melanie was behind me, I felt her cock at my pussy and then it was up me. Melanie didn't give me a chance to feel it going in slow, she rammed it into my pussy and fucked me, fucked me as hard as she had ever had fucked me.

"Take my cock your dirty fucking exhibitionist slut! I know that you loved being outside bare ass naked! If you didn't you wouldn't be so fucking wet, you cunt, you dirty cunt! Running around naked, you whore! After you stripped for five guys and you didn't even know one of them. You showed them everything you had, didn't you? They saw your tits, your ass, and your pussy. You even showed them your asshole, you slut!"

All the time she was humiliating me by talking like that to me, she was pounding her cock up me. The sound of her hips hitting my ass was almost the same as when she swatted my ass. I could feel my ass wobbling from her hips hitting it and my tits were bouncing and swaying under me. And for the first time in a long time I exploded in as orgasm that made my arms give out and my face hit the mattress. I was squirming and convulsing under her and she kept pounding me until hers hit. She rammed up me and I could feel her shuddering behind me and then she collapsed on top of me, pushing my body down until I was flat on the bed and she was on top of me, still jammed inside me.

We laid there panting and twitching for a time and then she rolled off me. Her cock pulled out of me with a squishy sound that made her giggle. She pulled off the strap on and heard it hit the floor with a thump. Melanie then pulled me to her and we started kissing each other, our naked bodies pressed together, slick with sweat. I was so sensitive I could feel her bush against my lower belly, tickling me. And eventually we fell asleep, limbs entwined, holding each other tightly.