All Comments on 'Sadistic Startup'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complex

This was a highly complex story. A lot of thought clearly went into the plot. I enjoyed the alliterative title and the background. The business plan and inventiveness of the characters were also entertaining. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More idiocy isnt possible!!!

Stop smoking hash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are still the same sicko as earlier!!!!

Only a real brain sick one can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The good news?

These women are all dead now and their body parts are scattered to the wind. Awful garbage. Not enough bad words to say about this sick story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, shoot we did not get some more chapters of this wonderful company. Would have loved to hear Nate scream and sing for the camera. It would have been better if there was more descriptive detail on the condition of the first beating. Oh, there were some welts and purple bruising but little else. Just how long was he in the sling before they took him off of it? How long before he stopped crying and catching his breath? How long before he was able to get up and go back to the hotel? I liked the exit interview but it was short on details of the discomfort. I liked that the pair kind of made up at the end but another chapter could have let us know what really happened. Too bad we don't get to read about Nate and what happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous