Sadistic Startup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

"Who's going to tell me everything from the beginning?"

Frankie shrugged and began speaking.

"First, I had the interview with both of them where I went over all the rules and the forms from Thorny's lawyers. After they signed, I called for Janet, and she walked into the scene wearing her costume with her crop. You should have seen their faces.

"She went over what she was going to do and showed them the crop and popper. She swung it a few times. If it scared Drake, he didn't show it. He wore a smug smile through the whole thing."

"But it really scared Ilene," Janet said, breaking in. "Did you see how she looked when I was explaining what her crop would do to Drake's ass and what my popper could do to his balls? She almost screamed when I whipped it around. She looked over at him as if she couldn't believe he was really going to go through with it."

"I had to calm her down before her solo video interview," Frankie said. "We told Drake to get lost for a few hours. Can you believe he asked if we were paying for his meals today and tomorrow? We gave him some money. He looked at us like we were suckers who had no clue he was taking advantage of us."

"Wait until you see the video of Janet and Ilene," Hadley interjected. "The questions Frankie fed Janet got Ilene to bare her soul."

"It wasn't hard," Frankie said. "She was highly agitated. I just helped her depressurize by empowering her to tell us what she went through with Drake. You could tell she had never told anyone everything he did. Letting it all out was a catharsis for her. You'll hear it all, but to summarize it, he treated her like dirt."

"Did he abuse her physically?" Dolores asked.

"No. But his mental abuse was worse than you could ever imagine. After hearing her, no one watching is going to feel sorry for Drake no matter how much he screams."

"What happened then?"

"We told her we'd be doing our second and last interview with her tomorrow, right before the caning, gave her some money and suggested where she should go for a nice lunch and dinner and where she might like to shop in between. She's staying at a hotel on the other side of town from Drake, so there's not much chance they'll run into each other, which wouldn't be good.

"Then Janet and I ordered in lunch and went to work on our notes. The crew left us the video. We never looked at it because everything was still fresh in our minds. We talked about what would work best for our interview with Drake. It wasn't hard. We were finished more than an hour before Drake came for his afternoon interview. That was our masterpiece."

"It was hilarious!" Hadley interjected. "You won't believe what Frankie did to him."

"Janet did it," said Frankie. "I didn't say a word to him."

"Au contraire!" Janet said. "Hadley's right. It was ninety per cent you and maybe ten per cent me. I had a hard time controlling myself when I heard some of the questions you gave me to ask him. A couple of times I almost peed in my pants because I needed to laugh so much."

"But you came up with the idea of flirting with him," Frankie said.

"What?" Dolores said.

"Yes!" exclaimed Hadley. "You won't believe it. Drake actually thinks Janet has the hots for him and might show up at his hotel room after the session. She was winking at the camera all the time, but he never noticed.

"She laid it on so thick that anyone could see she was jerking him around, but he was so full of himself that he never caught on. You could see him puff up like a rooster when she told him how brave he was for letting Ilene take her anger out on him.

"She told him that even strong men sometimes break down and cry and he shouldn't feel ashamed if he needed to do that. He brushed off the idea and said he had been in fights with men many times larger than Ilene, so there was little chance of her being able to inflict enough pain to bother him. He said he was going to show her how a man handled pain by not making a sound.

"The best part was when Janet got him to show just what a filthy pig he was. She kept flattering him until he was telling her how many times he had cheated on Ilene.

"When Janet asked him did he ever think that Ilene put up with all his crap because she loved him, he said he loved her, too, but that Janet had to understand that Ilene was more like a dog who loved him to pet her, scratch her belly and play with her. The only kind of love she understood was an animal's love for its master.

"Janet said, 'So you really think of her as your bitch?'

"He laughed, and she laughed with him.

"She asked him, 'What about when your bitch was in heat?'

"He said it was just like scratching her belly, but the itch was someplace else. I never imagined Janet could get anything that good."

"Ugh!" Dolores said. "What happens next?"

"Hadley's going to be Ilene's companion during the day tomorrow and show her the sights and do fun things to distract her before the shoot in the afternoon."

"What will you and Janet be doing?"

"We'll be here working our asses off with our video editor. We've got to edit Drake's interview to provide maximum motivation for Ilene tomorrow. We'll show it to her just before she whips him. Thorny and Blossom are flying in. He'll supervise the crew for the shooting."

Dolores was on pins and needles the next day at work, wondering what was happening in the studio they had rented. In the middle of the afternoon, she got a call from Frankie, who was barely intelligible. She heard Janet's voice in the background.

"I'm sorry," Frankie said. "Thorny, Janet and I are on our second bottle of champagne. Ilene and Drake are gone. Hadley and Blossom are on their way over. Can you come and join us?"

"No!" said Dolores. "I've got to hang up now. Try to sober up before I get home so I can understand what you're saying."

"I promise, but answer one question before you hang up. Do you want to see the video of Ilene's revenge?"

"No!"

"That's what I thought. Then don't come home after work."

"What?"

"You're going to meet us at Alberto's. We've reserved a private room for the six of us. We have to celebrate."

**************

When Dolores walked into the room at the back of Alberto's, Frankie rushed to her, embraced her and gave her a big sloppy kiss.

"Are you still drunk?" Dolores asked.

"I'm sobering up," Frankie protested. "It was amazing! Better than anything I could have imagined."

"I can see you're dying to tell me all about it."

"Don't you want to hear what happened?"

"Of course I do. I'm not going to be the wet blanket. Tell me all and spare me nothing."

Frankie told her that the video of Drake shaming Ilene did the job they hoped it would do. Ilene was red with anger when she yanked Drake's pants and shorts off and her first stroke was a sixteen, although the highest number she had managed during her practice session was a fourteen.

The intense pain from the first stroke took Drake completely by surprise and the air exploded from his mouth so hard that it made a loud hollow sound.

Janet waited a long time before letting Ilene see the green light for the second stroke. During that time, Drake shifted his legs around a lot and moved his butt back and forth as if he was trying to shake off the first stroke. When he saw the green light, he tensed up and held his breath.

The next six strokes were regular, each five seconds apart and almost as hard as the first. Drake attempted to stay in a rigid position and keep his face frozen, but with each stroke there was more body movement, at first slight twitches, then shaking, then a slight movement of the knees. His face began twisting more, too, and he started biting his lip to keep from making a sound.

After that, Janet made the green light blink immediately after each stroke. Ilene had to swing as fast as she could. She was panting from her exertion, and after six rapid strokes, the red light came on. She caught herself just before she swung again.

By that time, Drake had totally lost control of his body. He was sobbing, screaming and moaning as the blows rained down. His nose was running and he was slobbering. His knees were moving him around the doughnut as fast as they could go. Ilene had to stalk him and aim at a moving target. That was part of the reason the red light went on.

Janet had moved around with Drake and Ilene, and the second she saw the red light, she raised her crop high in the air and brought it straight down with all her strength. Drake made it easy because he froze for a second when he saw the red light and his legs were wide apart from his last move, so the popper easily found its target.

When it slashed into his asshole and balls, his body jumped high in the air and nearly twisted all the way around. His scream was deafening. Then he collapsed and began whimpering like a dog that someone had kicked.

Janet waited until the sounds got a little softer before turning the green light on again. It startled Ilene and she didn't do anything for a moment but then she looked at Janet who whipped her crop hard through the air while nodding.

Ilene's stroke took Drake by surprise. Maybe he had thought Janet's blow would end the session. As Ilene continued stroking as hard as she could, his body twisted in every direction and his knees continued moving his body around the doughnut.

"Didn't he try to get the ring and escape?" Dolores asked.

"Ha!" said Janet. "He tried sliding over the doughnut once, but the strokes didn't let him focus. He was so sweaty that he kept slipping and never could reach into the hole for the ring."

Frankie said that though Ilene tried to hit only his ass, he moved and twisted so much that a couple of times she landed on the front of his thighs and once almost hit his flying penis. Then his body jumped again and he gave out another shattering scream as she accidentally hit his balls.

Janet didn't pause the green light this time and after two more quick strokes, Drake yelled, "Stop!"

Janet grabbed Ilene's arm before she could swing it again. Then she whispered into her ear. Ilene nodded while Drake was sobbing and taking deep breaths.

Following Janet's instructions, Ilene got down on the mat and leaned over the doughnut so her face was next to Drake's. She began speaking to him in a soothing tone.

She expressed her admiration for him lasting that long and sympathized with his suffering. As she spoke to him, she lifted her head to look at his butt. It was covered with scars, stripes, welts and places where she had broken the skin, causing little trickles of blood that were matting up.

Her hand gently caressed his ass as one of the cameras moved in for a close-up. Then she reached down between his legs, grabbed his balls and pulled them slowly back to display them for the camera. She pointed to the big purple scar made by Janet's crop and the smaller red mark she had made.

After that, she moved her head back next to his and began whispering. In giving her some ideas about what to say to Drake, Janet had told her that if she was going to talk about the money, she needed to whisper, because the audience wasn't supposed to know anything about money, even though only someone stupid would think that the ex-boyfriend would agree to the revenge without being paid.

Ilene whispered to Drake that he had already withstood thirty-five strokes but he had hardly earned any money. In five more strokes, he would get to the last ten, and each of those would pay off big. What a pity it would be if he gave up now and went through all that horrible pain for peanuts!

She told him she knew he just needed this break to get ready for the last few strokes, the ones that would pay enough to make it all worthwhile. She knew how little he made delivering pizza and hoped he would use the money to enroll in trade school so he could get a good job. If he could take fifteen more strokes, she was sure he could make it through school.

Drake was silent as she continued whispering. She promised him she would concentrate on hitting him as hard as she could for the last fifteen so the red light wouldn't go on again and allow Severa to rip into his balls.

Then she told him that even though she had already lost money because of the red light, she would be willing to give him her share of the final three strokes because she would still be ahead of where she was now. She said she'd agree to that only if she made the check out to his school for tuition.

Janet had told her that she would be reimbursed if she gave him her share of those strokes, but it was Ilene's idea to add the restriction. Later, Drake said this was what made him decide to go on, because his world at that moment was dark and cruel and Ilene's words showed him that she cared a little about what happened to him.

Janet also suggested to Ilene that to make sure her last strokes were strong enough, she should give Drake a reason for each whack. Ilene was hesitant at first but with each stroke, her voice got louder and her language nastier.

She started each declaration with "This is." She would say something like, "This is for fucking Patsy on our bed and leaving her perfume and your come on the sheets." Then came the sound of the crop slashing through the air, followed by his scream as it cut into his flesh.

Janet didn't play any more games with the lights. She kept the last fifteen strokes on the same slow pace. But she got in one more shot anyway.

Ilene was exceeding her number with each stroke. When she got to the next to last one, she realized she was almost done. The thought distracted her enough that she just missed her number on her last swing.

She started to say something when the red light went on, but it was too late, because Janet immediately landed another terrible slash onto Drake's asshole and balls. His scream this time was not as loud because he was out of breath but everyone there agreed it was the most heart-rending sound they had ever heard.

Ilene rushed to him and held him as Janet released his wrists. He lay slumped over the doughnut for five minutes with Ilene next to him before some men in the crew lifted him onto a couch.

"Poor guy!" Dolores sad with a sigh, when she had heard the full report.

"Not so poor," said Berry. "He got Ilene's share for three strokes, and he might get Ilene back if he's not stupid.

"She went from total hatred after she saw the video of his interview to feeling sorry for him by the end. He never said anything when we were done, but I heard her talking to him nonstop and he seemed to be entranced by her.

"She was telling him that all was forgiven and if he had learned his lesson and would get help with his drinking, she would be there for him, but she would understand if he never wanted to see her face again after today. I wonder what they'll say at the exit interview."

"What exit interview?" Dolores asked.

"I'm doing an exit interview with my workers that are leaving their jobs," Frankie said and laughed. "We're not going to do that with everyone, but we put that into the contract for them because we want to get their feedback about what worked and what didn't. Everybody who wants to can come and listen.

"Let's talk about what we learned so far. I really liked the part where Ilene talked him out of quitting. From now on, Janet and I are going to coach the girls to do that and rehearse what might work to keep their exes going all the way to fifty strokes.

"Janet's idea to add a little sugar to the pot was also great. A few hundred dollars used the right way is nothing compared to the return we'll get from it."

"Thank you," Janet said.

"We have to thank you for your great inventions. The gauge and lights worked great. So did the doughnut and the pole. Once this is on the Internet, everybody will want to buy a doughnut. We should license your design to a furniture company."

Janet and Hadley broke into hearty laughter. Soon everyone at the table was joining in.

*****************

All except Dolores went to the exit interview. They were amazed. It was a different couple that sat in front of them.

Drake looked weak and pale and sat stiffly. Whenever he moved his body, he winced. But he was smiling and seemed in good spirits.

As Frankie described it later, they looked like two people who had just met an hour ago and fallen in love at first sight. They were happy and stunned at the same time.

The first thing Frankie asked them was how they felt now, after what they had gone through yesterday. Ilene's answer -- she did most of the talking - blew everyone away.

"We were just talking about that before you came. Drake and I both agree what we feel most is grateful."

It turned out that Ilene had insisted on going with the crew to Drake's hotel room and had stayed with him all night. He couldn't sleep from the pain even after he loaded up on aspirin. They had talked through the night.

They both said it was the first time either of them felt they really got to know each other -- the strong parts and the weak. Drake asked Ilene for one more chance, and she decided to give it to him. She said he would be on a short leash, and he said that's what he needed.

They both said they were happy to be where they were. It might not last, but they were going to try hard. If things worked out, they would owe it all to XGFR. When the couple left, there were tearful goodbyes all around.

***************

Dolores and Frankie's guests went home, and a few weeks went by without the new business being mentioned.

Then Frankie gave Dolores a progress report. The inquiries were still coming in from the ads. There was such a huge backlog that they had stopped the ads and sent out an email asking everyone to be patient.

Frankie was doing preliminary telephone interviews every spare second she had, and more than thirty couples had been cleared to proceed. If all went well, they would complete work on four couples on the next three-day holiday weekend. Once they had ten videos finished, they'd launch the website. If Thorny was right, there would be enough money coming in after a few weeks to buy her freedom.

"You're going to take that chance?" Dolores asked.

"To please you, I'm going to get a six-month leave of absence to take care of personal business. But I think long before that you'll be satisfied that I didn't make a mistake."

"I don't know whether I should say I hope you're right. It feels wrong to encourage this."

"I want to ask you a question about that."

"What is it?"

"Have you noticed anything unusual about me the last few weeks?"

"No. Did I miss something?"

"'No' was the answer I wanted. You didn't miss anything, because there was nothing to miss. The most important thing in my life is you. I told the others that I would only do the business if it didn't interfere with our relationship.

"So even though I've been working away at two jobs, we never changed any of our plans. There are bound to be times when something does come up that will intrude, just like at my current job, but I'm going to make sure that those times will be infrequent and brief.

"This whole thing started as my revenge fantasy, and the only reason I agreed to turn it into a business was that I saw it as a way we could spend more time together, not less."

"I wish there was another way," Dolores said wistfully.

Frankie looked at her but didn't reply.

"All right, I take that back," Dolores said. "I know that was a stupid thing to say."

"I didn't say that."

"Thank you for not saying it but I know you were thinking it and you were right. I should be grateful for what you're doing for us, and I promise you I will be once I, I ..."

"Thank you. And now I'm going to make you uncomfortable again. Before we get to the holiday weekend with the four couples, we're going to do our second couple. It's going to be you and Nate."

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers