Sadistic Startup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,053 Followers

"I knew that was coming, because you have your heart set on punishing him," Dolores said, "but no matter what he did to me, I could never do that to him. I don't hold it against you for feeling the way you do. I hope you'll respect my feelings, too."

They were interrupted by a phone call.

"I'll take it," Frankie said and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Nate. Yes, she's here. Give me a minute. I was just starting to tell her."

"What does he want?"

"I had lunch with him yesterday."

"You what?"

"I've been keeping him up to date on the progress of our business, and he wanted to talk about it, so I took him to lunch. He grilled me about every detail, especially the money. He told me to tell you he's ready to suffer your revenge."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I want to watch you tear his ass to shreds."

"I'll never agree."

"That's what I told him, but he begged me for a chance to persuade you. He thinks when he explains about how dangerous some of the people he owes money to are and the threats he's received, you'll reconsider. He told me they would do a lot more to him than crop his butt into a bloody pulp. He also said he's nearly bankrupt and could be living out of his car in less than a month."

"And you believed him. He's lying. He's the world's greatest liar."

"We could check everything he says if you want. I accused him of the same thing. He swears he's telling the truth and can give us proof."

"I don't know."

"I don't either. I told him that I wasn't going to pressure you, except for one thing."

"What's that?"

"I told him that listening to him scream while I watch you mortify him would be my dream come true, so I would do everything in my power to get you to listen to him. After that, it was up to him to convince you."

"I won't talk to him."

"I'll tell him, but I won't break my promise to the asshole."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm going to be on you until you at least hear him out. After that, I'll shut up."

"Even if I listen to him, I still won't do it."

"I'm hoping you will because of one the reasons I hate him the most."

"What?"

"I hate him because he knows how to play you to get whatever he wants. This time his hold over you is going to get me my revenge. It'll be better than Ilene and Drake."

"What do you mean?"

"After you agree, I'll enjoy watching you give him the fifty whacks, but I know that when he screams really loud, you'll feel sorry for him. That's what I'll be waiting for."

"Why?"

"Because when he sounds really horrible, you'll hold back on your next stroke without thinking. The gauge will trigger the red light and give Severa a chance to rip into his balls. I can't wait for that."

"You're terrible!"

"I know. Now are you going to talk to him, or do I have to tell him I need to work on you some more."

"I can't right now. I'm not thinking straight."

Frankie saw that Dolores was shivering. She went to her and put her arm around her, but Dolores pushed it away. She looked at Dolores and for the first time since the day Dolores had been brought to her office, the light was gone from her eyes. Her fright had turned her into an insect again.

Frankie went back to the phone.

"She can't talk to you now. Yes, I told her how anxious you are. She needs time to get used to the idea. I'll call you when she's ready. I know. I know. Don't tell me that. I don't care. You got yourself into this, and you deserve everything that happens to you. Yes, I promise I'll talk to her again. Goodbye."

When she turned around, Frankie saw that Dolores was running to the bathroom. She slammed the door and turned on the faucet but Frankie could hear the sound of her throwing up. She hated herself at that moment. An idea came to her. It probably wouldn't work, but she had to try it anyway.

***************

Frankie didn't bring Nate's name up again for a week and a half, but she could tell that Dolores was thinking about him because, despite her efforts to put on a good face, she was showing symptoms of deep depression. Whenever she looked at Dolores, it spurred Frankie to work harder. Toward the end, she was almost frantic.

Dolores could tell something was up when they drove home from work. Frankie was totally silent for one thing and didn't look at Dolores once. She just stared straight ahead at the road and her face was blank. It was the face she wore when she was hiding something -- usually a surprise for Dolores.

As she followed her into the house, Dolores turned and saw Frankie almost bouncing as she walked. Her face was relaxed. It looked like she didn't have a care in the world.

Frankie walked right to the wine cabinet, took out a bottle of expensive white wine that they had received as a gift and brought it to the kitchen. She hummed as she opened the bottle and poured two big glasses and set them down on the kitchen table. All the while, she never looked at Dolores.

She sat down, took a sip of wine and smacked her lips. Dolores stood there watching her, but Frankie just looked down at her wine glass. Dolores couldn't see her face.

Finally, Dolores sat down opposite Frankie.

"Okay. You've had your fun. Now tell me."

Frankie kept looking down and humming until Dolores reached over with her hand and lifted up her chin. Frankie's smile was so wide that Dolores started. Frankie lifted her glass and motioned for Dolores to do the same. They clinked glasses and took a sip of wine and put their glasses down. Dolores could tell that Frankie was almost bursting before she finally released a torrent of words.

"You don't have to do it! You don't have to talk to Nate. It's all arranged!"

"What's arranged?" Dolores said in a frightened voice. "I didn't agree to anything."

"No! No! You're not going to do anything. I did it without you. You won't have to be there. I'll enjoy every minute without worrying about you. If you want, I won't even tell you what happened."

"What do you mean? How could you do it without me?"

"Tinsley's going to do it. She's his last ex-girlfriend anyway. It was hard to get to her because she has so many layers of protection around her, but once I spoke to her, it was like magic. She wants to meet you."

"You told her about me?"

"Yes. Are you angry?"

"I guess not. As long as I have you, I don't care what anyone thinks of me."

"It's not like that at all. Whatever happens, she's my new best friend forever. Why are you looking like that? You're going to be my wife, so that's the end of our friendship.

"You're going to love her. She's super smart, funny, warm and a little bit jaded and cynical, but not too much."

Dolores began laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You like her because she's exactly like you," Dolores said.

"I see what you mean. Anyway, once we began talking, we realized that we could totally trust each other, so she told me everything. I did the same. I didn't even have to bring it up, because she told me right away that she would never share what I told her and she knew that the only person I would ever tell is you.

"We talked for hours. Wait until you hear what she has in mind for Nate. Would you believe it -- she still loves him?"

"She does?"

"Yes, and I'm happy she does, because his betrayal of her love has made her just as obsessed with making Nate suffer as I am."

"No! I don't want to hear that."

"That's fine. I won't tell you anything else."

"No! You have to tell me everything. We promised each other. You have to."

"There's only one thing that would make me break that promise, so it's up to you."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm telling you that you need to let this go. It's no longer on you. Tinsley is taking your place. You have nothing to do with what happens to Nate anymore. If you keep thinking you do, it'll affect your health. As soon as I see that, you won't hear anything more about this. Do you understand?"

Dolores thought for a while and then quietly said, "Yes."

"Not good enough," said Frankie. "You've got to convince me, starting now. And I'll be observing you, so you better put on a good act no matter how sorry you feel for Nate. So what's your answer?"

"I already said yes."

"That's better but not good enough."

"Yes!" Dolores yelled and she laughed. "You're terrible!"

"That's my girl. Now let's drink to it and I'll tell you the rest.

"Like I said, she actually loves Nate. She went on about how he's charming, funny, polite and treats his parents well. She knew he had a reputation as a bad boy, but he persuaded her that he truly loved her. Then she found out he had cheated twice. She was more angry at herself for being taken in than at Nate.

"Later, she realized that her feelings for him were still there but she couldn't see any solution because she was old-fashioned about marriage -- not that she has any problems about us. She just means that for her marriage is forever.

"When I told her what Nate did to you, she was shocked at first and had trouble believing me. But I told her Nate was so good at lying and covering up that she shouldn't be surprised. Then she watched me eat."

"She what?"

"She wasn't eating. Her eyes were glazed over. I could tell the wheels were spinning in her mind. I was almost done when she told me her plan.

"She said Nate was a classic schizophrenic, but there was a chance he could be cured if he was willing to try. The trouble with people like him was that they were in total denial until something drastic happened to them, like getting shot or going to prison. Then they might be open to taking medication or some other kind of therapy that would help them.

"She thinks XGFR might be like shock therapy and get him to seek help. If it does, she'll do whatever the psychiatrist says to help him and hope things will eventually work out for them."

"Sounds like Ilene and Drake."

"That's what I thought, too, and I told her about what happened with them. Then she really shocked me. She said she had no idea whether or not Nate would wimp out once she started wailing on him, but it was vital that he take all fifty strokes.

"So if he wants to stop, she'll sweet talk him like Ilene did Drake. She'll offer whatever she needs to so he'll finish.

"And then -- you won't believe this -- but when it's over, she'll offer Nate a deal. He gives all the money he earned to her, along with proof of all his debts and she'll pay everything off, no matter how much additional money she has to add. I thought I wasn't hearing right.

"She said she hopes that her savage revenge followed by her generosity will make him listen to her and get help, but it might not be enough, so she's prepared to go further."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I agreed -- with your permission, of course -- to let her take over being Nate's banker after she whips him."

"I don't know."

"Don't you think she's earned it? It's like she's buying him from you by bailing him out so he's debt-free."

"What's she going to do?"

"Nothing if Nate starts working on solving his problems. In that case, she'll just support him. But if he does what I think he'll do, she said she would still stand by him for as long as it takes to get him to decide to change and live his decision."

"Is she willing to wait forever?"

"Not Tinsley. She said she wants kids, so she's going to be pro-active and help him move along faster to where he needs to get."

"I don't like your smile. What's she going to do."

"She'll tell Nate that she bought his shredded ass from you and me -- I asked her to use those exact words but she wouldn't promise -- and if he gets into trouble again, she'll help him by becoming his pimp!"

The blood drained from Dolores' face and she gave a little cry.

"Take it easy. It's not what you're thinking. He's not going to have sex with men. She's going to market him to female domination websites that feature women sadists hurting and humiliating men.

"She'll negotiate to get him as much money as possible and make sure the contracts he signs don't contain anything that could cause permanent damage. She'll enforce the contracts and protect him by coming to all his video shoots with an armed backup.

"She's sure that eventually Nate will have to do things so disgusting and painful that he'll reach the point where he's ready for real change. She hopes it will be sooner. I hope the opposite."

Dolores was deep in thought. Frankie waited for her to speak.

"I'll probably regret this," she started.

"But you'll do it. Once you meet Tinsley, you'll know you're making the right decision. Her plan may be the only one to save him from taking one chance too many and really getting hurt. She's giving him tough love because she really loves him."

"That leaves you," Dolores said.

"Don't worry about me. I'm getting what I want."

"You'll get to watch Tinsley crop him."

"I'm going to enjoy every stroke. If no one's watching, I might stick my fingers into my panties. Even if I don't, I'm sure I'll get off when Janet gives me my bonus."

"She's going to give you what? Oh! I get it."

"I have a feeling Tinsley is going to help her because she really wants Nate to remember the session so it will motivate him to change. Unlike Ilene, Tinsley doesn't care about the money at all. So she's going to swing with all her might most of the time, but I have the feeling she'll miss her number a lot more than Ilene.

"I'm hoping it will be six or seven times, so I can watch Janet rip up Nate's asshole and traumatize his nuts enough to make them swell into big balls covered with purple welts."

"What a horrid fantasy!"

"You want me to send you a link to a video where that's exactly what a woman does to a guy? It's amazing!"

"No thank you!"

edrider73
edrider73
1,053 Followers