Saga of Littown Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime left Emily to her sinful pleasure. The sounds of loud, sloppy fucking emanated from the kitchen where his parents had fallen victim to their forbidden lusts once again. Jaime decided to investigate on the basis of 'because he could.'

Christine was getting her tight mommy-cunt absolutely demolished by her sister. Krissy pounded her from behind like an actual incest machine. Christine was bent over the counter and was very nearly being slammed through the wall with every thrust.

Jaime helped himself to some breakfast while his parents fucked right in front of him. They remained blissfully unaware of his presence even as he sat down at the table. He idly watched his Aunt Krissy's ass pounding away as he ate.

It was only when he brought his dishes to the sink that Krissy realized she and her sister weren't alone. It turned her on immensely to know that Jaime had witnessed his mommy's pussy getting destroyed and had casually eaten his breakfast anyway.

Krissy grabbed Jaime's arm before he could leave. "Take your clothes off," she whispered.

Jaime glanced at Christine. "I don't think Mom would like that. I already fucked her once this morning. Any more than that would be pushing it."

"Don't worry about that. Just get naked for me."

It was hard for Jaime to resist sexual orders from his mega-hot aunt, who technically was also his super-hot daddy. He removed his clothing while keeping an eye on his mother in case she turned her head and saw him.

Krissy's eyes grew even wider with lust as her son/nephew became increasingly naked. He had such a hot little body, and his steel-shaft of a cock was basically the pinnacle of sexuality.

"Krissyyy," Christine whined. "Don't stop pounding your sister's tight pussyyy."

Krissy smacked her sister's tight, jiggly butt. "Just a second, alright?"

With a regretful sigh, Krissy pulled her cock out of Christine's lovely, warm hole. She quickly pulled Jaime into place, and forced him to replace her inside his mommy's wet cunt.

Jaime's cock slid easily into place inside his mommy. That was basically what she was made for, after all. Taking her son's penis was as natural to her body as breathing, even if she refused to admit it.

"Oh my god, Aunt K," Jaime whispered quietly so Christine wouldn't hear. "I'm actually inside Mommy's pussy. And she has no idea!"

"First her ass, now her cunt," Krissy whispered back. "What a lucky boy, getting to sneakily fuck his mommy twice in one morning."

"Krissy? Why does your dick feel like Jaime's all of a sudden?" Christine asked.

"Just something I'm trying out, babe," Krissy said. "Do you like it?"

"It's kind of strange. It feels just like our son walked in on us and casually started fucking me."

"Yes, almost exactly like that," Krissy agreed. "Maybe he knows his mommy is a total incest-slut and really wants to get fucked by her son all the time, but she just can't admit it."

Christine moaned loudly at the thought of being Jaime's fuck toy. She had no idea how Krissy was making her feel like she was being son-fucked, but she was totally getting off on it.

While Jaime stealthily ravaged his mommy's tight hole, Krissy proceeded to phase two of her master plan. Her cock was well lubed with sister-pussy already. With careful positioning, she stepped behind Jaime just as he pulled backward and let him impale his own ass on her big, slick erection.

Krissy slapped her hand over Jaime's mouth before he could make a sound. She shoved her hips forward and made sure his tight little butthole was totally filled.

"Shush, little one," Krissy whispered in his ear. "Don't let your mommy know you're here."

Christine, impatient for her presumed sister-fucking but actual son-fucking, thrust her ass back against Jaime. Her big, soft bottom pressed against him, and his cock was completely engulfed by her wonderful mommy-cunt.

It was quite an exquisite, and somewhat painful, feeling to be sandwiched between his two parents like that. Jaime had his mother's soft, loving ass, hips, and pussy on one side, and his daddy/aunt's equally soft and loving tits, tummy, and thighs on the other. The big cock ruthlessly shoved up his ass was the one anomaly in an otherwise gentle and sensual embrace.

Krissy moved her hips slowly at first, but soon up to full fucking speed. Jaime was dragged along with her movements, and ended up being little more than a human condom as Krissy vicariously fucked her sister through him. The friction from Jaime's tight, teen ass was much greater than from Christine's tight, milf pussy, so Jaime didn't really get much in the way of a butt fucking. Certainly nothing like what he was used to with his sisters.

It was a bit confusing for Jaime when Krissy came inside him. He'd never been on the receiving end of a hot load of gooey, incestuous cum filling up his insides before. It was a feeling unlike anything else he'd experienced. It only got newer and stranger when his ass was packed, and his body had to stretch to accommodate the excess.

Once again, Krissy covered Jaime's mouth to prevent any sounds escaping. He moaned silently into her palm as his tummy expanded with its new creamy filling, and a few especially hard shots of cum trickled out his nose. Emily was right; it did kind of sting when that happened.

Finally the flow ended. Krissy hugged her son from behind, still luxuriating in the novelty of making him her cum depository for the first time. She pulled him back and out of Christine's mommy-pussy, then slowly began to withdraw from his stuffed ass.

"Clench up tight," Krissy whispered. "Try to keep the cum in until you can get to a bathroom or outside or something."

Jaime nodded, and somehow managed to keep almost all of the sexy, slippery liquid inside. He felt about eleven or twelve months pregnant, and the size of his tummy would have fooled most observers as well.

Krissy quickly reinserted herself in Christine's waiting cunt before the latter could grow suspicious and perhaps turn her head slightly to see what was going on. That would never do. If she saw her son in his current state, she'd certainly figure out that something untoward had occurred.

With a last glance at his totally wicked hot parents fucking their brains out, Jaime proceeded to waddle to the door. It was closer than the bathroom, and he needed to get emptied out. He didn't have the natural talent for storing incest-cum the way Emily did.

Much to Jaime's surprise, there were three strangers standing just outside the front door when he opened it. They all wore mysterious cloaks with big hoods that cloaked their faces in shadow. All three figures tilted their heads at the sight of Jaime's naked body, expanded tummy, and fully hard cock.

"Now's not a good time for selling Cult Scout cookies," Jaime said. "I'd come back later if I were you."

"We are not here to sell cookies," droned the three mysterious figures as one. "We are seeking dens of iniquity and vice."

"Oh. Well done, then."

"We are the Consortium of Undoing Naughty Tendencies. We are-"

"You're C.U.N.T.s?"

"We prefer not to use the acronym, actually."

"Fair enough. What do you want? I'm kind of in the middle of something, here."

The robed figures surveyed Jaime's sinful body. "Yes, we can see that. That is why we have come."

Jaime frowned. "Hey, don't be perving on me like that." He paused. "Unless you're all secretly hot girls under your dresses. Then it's ok."

This time, the strangers ignore Jaime. They began to chant foreign sounding words and wave their arms in suitably mysterious ways. Jaime patiently waited until they were done.

"The house has been cleansed," said the C.U.N.T.s. "Our work here is done."

"Uh, great. Thanks. I guess. Bugger off now, would you?"

The three robed freaks buggered off. Jaime watched them to make sure they really left, and didn't just hide behind a bush or something. He then waddled onto the lawn and relaxed his butthole. He sighed in relief as Aunt Krissy's cum poured out of him and allowed his body to return to normal.

Jaime's thoughts were still on his aunt as he returned inside. He wondered if he'd get a chance to fuck her up the ass. It seemed only fair given the abuse he'd just been subjected to, and it would certainly help him on his way to completing the anal-violation of every female family member. Her butt probably felt just like his mother's, he assumed, and would therefore be just as lovely a place to stick his cock for a while.

However, instead of the perfectly normal sight of his naked, super hot parents banging frantically in the middle of the kitchen, Jaime walked in on something far more disturbing. Christine and Krissy each stood frozen at opposite sides of the room, seemingly embarrassed and ashamed. That wasn't something Jaime was at all used to from his family.

"What's up?" Jaime asked. "Everything alright?"

His parents quickly covered their tits with one arm, and their respective pussy and cock with the other. Their efforts were fairly futile given the voluptuousness of their bodies. If anything, it was kind of sexy seeing them trying in vain to establish some modesty.

"Jaime! Don't look at us!" Christine cried. "We're naked!"

Jaime frowned. "I know. I can see that."

"We're your mother and aunt," Krissy added. "You shouldn't look at us when we have no clothes on."

Jaime sighed. "You're technically right, but I thought we were past this sort of false modesty. We were well on the way to the house being a constant incest fuck fest."

Christine gasped. "We most certainly were not!"

"We were too. I mean just this morning..." Jaime trailed off as he realized he probably shouldn't inform his mother that he'd fucked both her pussy and ass within the past few hours. "Aunt Krissy was just pounding you in the middle of the kitchen," he said instead."

Krissy, however, shook her head. "No way. Chris is my sister. I would never have sex with her. Somehow we ended up naked together down here, which is totally inappropriate, but sex between any of us would never, ever happen."

Jaime was totally, fully, completely confused for a moment. Then he remembered the robed C.U.N.T.s. "Son of a bitch," he muttered. "Those assholes actually did some kind of magic shit on us."

"What's that, sweetie?" Christine asked.

"Nothing, Mom. Why don't you and Krissy go get dressed for now. I'll worry about trying to bury my cock inside Krissy's big auntly ass later."

"Ok, honey. That sounds like a good idea. We really should put some clothes on. This is so very inappropriate." Christine frowned. "But you really shouldn't make jokes about sticking your penis in Krissy or me."

"Sure, Mom. Sorry about that."

Jaime watched Christine and Krissy's lovely parental asses as they walked away. They were so busy trying and failing to cover their fronts they forgot about their rears. Still, he couldn't spend too long daydreaming about bending his aunt over and pounding her butt, or tricking his mother into sucking him off and completing the morning trifecta. There were shenanigans afoot, and something had to be done.

Emily had just finished rinsing the last of the cum out of her hair, and was desperately trying to get the remainder of her bath to go down the drain. The bath tub was made to handle water, however, not thick, creamy cum. It was only draining very, very slowly.

Jaime walked in on his sister without knocking, still very naked and erect. He didn't even contemplate that it might cause problems. This was Emily, after all.

"Hey, Em? There's something weird going-"

"Eeek! Get out, Jai! I'm naked in here! Didn't you ever learn to knock?"

Jaime frowned. This was even more troubling than with his parents. "You're worried about me seeing you naked?"

After a moment of shock, Emily threw her arm across her tits, and her hand across her little pussy. She glared fiercely at Jaime.

"Of course I'm worried about it. You're my brother. I don't know why you're being a total perv right now. That's so gross, you coming in here without any clothes, and with your penis all hard like that."

Jaime's bottom lip quivered. "I... you... are you saying you don't want my penis in you? Even a little bit?"

"Ew! Of course not. You're my brother, dumbass."

That was too much. Jaime turned away and stumbled down the hall. His whole body shook and trembled with fear and uncertainty. Emily, the most lust-filled sister-slut one could ever imagine, was acting like they'd never seen each other naked before, let alone fucked each other in their various holes at every opportunity. It was like losing a piece of himself, and he didn't know what to do about it.

There was only one more person to try, one last shining hope in the tightening darkness.

Lilith was still asleep, as was normal for her before noon. Normally Jaime wouldn't aggressively wake her up, but this was an emergency.

"Lil! Lil!" he called as he bounced on her bed and shook her shoulder vigorously.

"Hey! Fuck off! I'm sleeping."

Jaime felt a small ray of potential. "I'm naked in your bed with you," he said.

"So what? Get the fuck out and let me sleep."

"Oh thank fuck. You're still normal."

Lilith rolled over and glared at her brother. "What does that mean? And am I going to care enough to make waking me up worth the punishment you're going to get?"

"Lil..." Jaime swallowed hard and fought back tears. "Mom and Aunt K... they don't want to fuck each other anymore. And they were embarrassed to see each other naked, and even more so when I saw them."

"So?"

"And Em kicked me out of the bathroom when I walked in on her."

"So?"

"Lil, we were both naked. I was hard. I asked if she wanted my cock in any of her holes." Jaime swallowed back tears again. "She didn't."

Lilith sat bolt upright. "You're fucking with me, right? Emily didn't want to get filled up with brother-cock? That's not possible."

"That's what I thought. I just... I don't know what to do, Lil. You're the only one except me who wasn't brain-raped by those C.U.N.T.s."

"Cunts? What did they do?"

"No, no. C.U.N.T.s. Like this weird cult or whatever. They chanted a bit and did wiggly things with their fingers, and now three of my four family members are dead set against incest."

Lilith pulled Jaime in close and hugged him tightly. His face pressed against her soft sister-tits, and her hair tickled his neck.

"It's ok, little one," she said soothingly. "I'm still her. Your big sis still has your back."

"Thanks, Lil. My world's kinda falling apart on me. It really helps to know you'd still pound my ass with a strapon at the slightest whim."

"Of course I would, Jai. You can count on me. Those cultist fucks-"

"C.U.N.T.s."

"Right, them. They can't mess with my head so easily. I've got enough demon blood in my veins to withstand such amateur attempts."

"You think that's what it was?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"But what about me? How come Em got affected and I didn't?"

Lilith thought for a moment. "Were you doing anything unusual at the time?"

"Um... I guess I was kinda filled up with Aunt K's special sex sauce."

"Yeah, that'd probably do it. If you were stuffed full of incest-cum, it probably shielded you from magical interference."

Jaime frowned. "But Em was taking a perfectly normal cum bath. She should have been protected too."

Lilith threw her hands in the air. "I dunno, bro. Maybe she was out of the bath, maybe it had to be internal. I'm just doing my best and making some educated guesses."

"You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just... you know."

"I know, Jai." Lilith rubbed her brother's back sympathetically. "It's going to be rough, but we'll get through this. I promise."

"I don't know if I can do it, Lil. Em's the love of my life and my sole reason for living. If we can't spend our days together doing weird incest stuff to each other, what's even the point?"

"It must seem hopeless right now. It'll get better though, you'll see." Lilith climbed over her disconsolate little brother, deliberately pressing her boobs against him in the process, and padded to her wall full of sex toys. "I think I know what might cheer you up in the meantime."

"Is it going to involve pounding my abused little ass with a strapon, with no regard for morality or my physical well-being?" Jaime hazarded.

"Sure will."

Jaime managed a faint smile. "Just like Em used to do," he said softly. "Thanks, Lil."

"Any time. Now roll over and present that sweet little butt, would you?"

****

Hours later, with a sore, well-violated ass, Jaime left Lilith's room. He walked slowly and winced when he took a step that was a little too long. He felt much better knowing for certain that nothing had changed between him and his older sister, but it would have been nice if she'd gone just a tiny bit easier on him.

After getting dressed, Jaime made his careful way to the kitchen. Christine, Krissy, and Emily were all sitting at the table eating lunch. They were all properly dressed, and weren't so much as discussing anything sex-related.

"Ew, Jai's still got a hard on," Emily said. "Mom, tell him to stop being gross."

Jaime's heart ached at the rejection he now faced from his one true love. To see the mix of amusement and revulsion on Emily's face where there should have been innocent delight was hard to take. She was treating her brother's erection like... well, like a sister would. A regular sister, not the incest-craving sibling-slut that Emily was meant to be.

"Jaime, please don't bring your erections to the dinner table," Christine said firmly. "It's very inappropriate for you to be aroused around your family members. I don't know why you do that."

"You used to understand," Jaime said under his breath. Louder, he said, "come on, you guys know I can't help it. I've been almost constantly hard since I turned eighteen. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Maybe you need to jerk off more," Emily said with a wicked giggle.

"Emily!" Krissy chided. "Your brother is going through a rough time right now. You shouldn't mock him."

Christine sighed. "You're right, Krissy. Jaime needs to learn to control himself, but he should be able to trust that his family loves and supports him. Even if it is weird and strange and a bit gross to us." She gestured to a free chair. "Come sit and have lunch with us, Jaime."

"Um... do I have to sit?" Jaime asked.

Christine narrowed her eyes. "That's a strange question. Why would you ask that?"

Jaime thought about explaining how he'd had his ass thoroughly reamed by Lilith, and all the filthy, degrading things she'd done to him. Her comforting had been effective but painful, and it seemed like a good reason why he shouldn't sit down for the rest of the day, perhaps even the week. However, Jaime wasn't sure his brainwashed family would appreciate the story of how he'd submitted to a brutal ass-pounding from his sexy, dominant sister. They might think it was inappropriate.

"No reason," Jaime said instead. "Just asking."

He winced broadly as he lowered himself delicately onto a chair. The pain was manageable as long as he didn't move around too much. He'd have to ask Lilith to go a little easier on him next time. Maybe limit their anal fuck-sessions to an hour or two tops.

Jaime was hungrier than he'd realized, which was pretty normal for him. He often got so caught up fucking his sisters that he forgot about eating. That problem, at least, should be mitigated in the near future. Somehow, that wasn't much comfort to him.

It was totally disturbing to Jaime the way Emily munched happily on real people food. She should have been under the table sucking away on his cock to get the meal she truly craved. Seeing her stuff her face with something other than cum just reinforced how fucked up things had become.