Saga of Littown Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,684 Followers

Jaime felt rather isolated as the rest of the table engaged in non-sexual conversation. He really just didn't remember how to do that. Mostly he just sneakily checked out his parents' and sister's racks, since it helped him feel normal.

Lilith waltzed in shortly after. Her hair was damp and mussed after a shower, and she was only wearing a little tank top and panties. Jaime tried to hide his smile behind food. Thank fuck for his big sis.

Christine coughed subtlety. "Lilith, honey, would you mind putting some pants on?"

"Nah, don't really feel like it," Lilith said. She sat next to Jaime and squeezed his hard cock under the table where no one could see. "It's just family around, right? Are you suggesting that anyone here would look at me in a sexual way just because I'm super hot and not wearing very much?"

"No, no. Of course not," said Christine quickly. "It's just... Jaime's having some trouble today..."

"Aw, you checking me out, li'l bro?" Lilith rubbed Jaime's cock through his pants. "You like the way my tight ass looks in these panties? That's adorable."

"Lilith!" Krissy said, coming to her sister's aid. "You mustn't say things like that. Jaime's your brother."

"Yeah, I know," Lilith said with a casual roll of her eyes. "Lighten up. Sisters are allowed to harmlessly tease their brothers. Especially pervy little brothers who walk around their family with big, obvious erections."

"That's true," Krissy admitted. "That is a totally normal thing for siblings to do. Lilith's just picking on her brother the way big sisters do. It's not like she's jerking Jaime off under the table or anything actually sexual like that."

Little did Krissy realize that as she spoke, Lilith was, in fact, jerking her brother off under the table. Jaime struggled to maintain his composure as his sister's smooth, delicate fingers did terribly naughty things to his cock. They'd be in such shit if any of the other three noticed something amiss.

Since she achieved most of her sustenance through siphoning sexual energy, being a half-demon and all, Lilith was done eating first despite being the last to arrive. She stuffed Jaime's cock back into his pants, then stood and motioned for him to follow.

"Thanks for lunch, Mom," Jaime said, standing awkwardly with his throbbing cock jammed painfully out of sight. "I'll just be off now. Lil and I most certainly are not sneaking off to do sex stuff to each other."

"I'm glad to hear it," said Christine. "Though it seems odd that you'd feel the need to specify that."

Lilith grabbed Jaime's wrist and dragged him off behind her. "Yeah, he's funny that way."

Lilith and Jaime headed outside into the bright and sunny day. It was amazing how practically every day was perfect 'no clothes' weather in Littown. Lilith stripped off her two articles of clothing, then slumped gracefully into the family's backyard hammock.

"Ahhh, this is nice," Lilith sighed contentedly. "Lying out naked in the sun. I don't do enough of this anymore."

"Are you sure it's a good idea? What if Em, or Mom, or Aunt K sees?"

"So what if they do? Nude sunbathing isn't necessarily sexual. And I know for a fact you and Em used to do way stupider shit than this back in the long ago olden days of last week."

"That's true," Jaime conceded. "We did some really stupid shit."

"And don't you want to come snuggle with your totally naked and super hot sister?"

Jaime's clothes exploded from his body and rained down in a shower of confetti. "Why yes I do." He glanced around at the shredded scraps floating gently to the ground. "I really need to stop ruining my entire wardrobe, though. I'm going to run out of clothes at this rate."

"Enh, that sounds like a problem for future you."

Jaime slid into the hammock next to Lilith. Their warm and attractive sibling bodies pressed deliciously together as they swayed in the breeze. Jaime tried to relax and enjoy it, but something still wasn't quite right with his world. Probably it was the fact that he wasn't technically committing incest at the moment.

"Do you mind if I play with your pussy a little?" Jaime asked. "I'm feeling a bit anxious, and some mild sibcest should calm me down."

"Sure. Anything you need, li'l bro. Just don't stick your fingers inside."

Jaime hesitated with his hand hovering over Lilith's tight slit. "Uh, why not?"

"Because I'm half demon and my holes really aren't suitable for mortals."

Jaime processed this new information. "So if I stuck my penis in you..."

"You'd probably lose it. Why do you think our fucking always involves me sticking things in you and Em rather than vice versa?"

"I just assumed it was because you like making us your sex-bitches."

"That's the main reason," Lilith confirmed. "But secondarily I worry about causing you permanent harm. Incest is only fun and games until someone gets pregnant or loses a limb."

Jaime covered his cock protectively with both hands. "So I can never fuck you? Is that what you're saying?"

"I wouldn't say never. Supposedly, with enough training, you could make your dick strong enough to withstand my vicious cunt of a cunt."

"How much training? 'Cause, like, I've fucked kind of a lot of girls in week since I turned eighteen."

Lilith arched an eyebrow. "I'm sure you have. But have any of those girls been any kind of challenge?"

"Um... not so much, really. Mostly they just jumped on my cock as soon as they saw it." Jaime paused. "I did sneak-fuck Mom a couple times though. Does that count?"

"Kinda. That will help build your agility, and your natural endurance seems pretty damn good from what I've seen, but it's not enough. You need bigger and better challenges if you're ever going to pound my tight little demon-sister-cunt."

Jaime nodded with fierce determination. "I can do it. I think. Probably. I guess."

"And let's not forget, you've still got to re-seduce Em. We can't let her go too long without some brother-cock inside her. I'm not sure her body could handle the withdrawal symptoms."

"It's so weird to think about actually having to work to get into her holes," Jaime said. "It's like some fundamental law of the universe is broken."

"Don't worry, Jai. We'll get you free access to your sister's pussy, ass, and mouth again."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I'm kind of an expert on sex stuff. In fact..."

Lilith sat up and grinned seductively at Jaime. She shifted a bit, then lowered her face toward her brother's cock.

"Wait!" Jaime said. "You told me we couldn't do that yet!"

"Not with my other holes, Jai. My mouth's fine though. I can still give you a sweet sisterly sucking."

"Oh. Well, ok then."

Lilith sank her soft lips over Jaime's steely hard shaft. It had been literal hours since he'd been inside a family member, so he was well overdue. Her mouth felt like heaven to him after such a period of deprivation, though in fact 'heaven' was not what Lilith did. There was nothing pure or holy about what she intended to do to her little brother.

"Holy shit! Is that your tongue?" Jaime asked.

His sister ignored the question. She had her mouth full. There were such a thing as manners, after all.

What Jaime hadn't realized was Lilith's demonic heritage gave her some sexual advantages, and not just the arguable downside of cursed sex-holes. For one thing, she was in possession of the second longest and most dextrous tongue in town after her father, Ms. January. For another, she could sense and feed off of sexual energy. This made her amazingly good at knowing how to get people off when she wanted to.

Jaime was awed and aroused by the things his hot older sister could do to him. His cock had never been in better hands, so to speak.

"Oh my fuck, Lil," he groaned. "Your soft little sister-mouth feels so good on my dick. I want to have my cock shoved down your throat all the time, now."

Lilith responded by swiveling around and planting her wet pussy right on her brother's face. Jaime hesitated, then tentatively gave it a lick. Nothing bad happened. He was careful to stay on the outside of her tight sister-slit, but otherwise was soon lapping eagerly at her like a puppy. He hadn't tasted family pussy practically forever, or at least all day. The taste of incestuous juices on his tongue was sweeter than any sugary treat could ever be.

The two pervy siblings sucked and licked each other indefatigably. They were in their backyard, totally naked, totally visible, and could theoretically be caught incesting at any moment. They didn't care about that, though. They were far too busy making each other feel really, really good; the way only a sexy sibling could.

Jaime was fully ready to shoot a load of hot, sticky cum down Lilith's throat for the first time. Every dextrous caress of her tongue or supple flexing of her lips brought him closer to filling her sister-tummy with tasty, delicious incest-semen.

Just as Jaime was about to cum, Lilith pulled her mouth off him and grabbed his cock firmly. She plugged his cock-hole with her thumb and held on as the massive sexual pressure inside him tried to escape.

"Liiiiilllll, what are you dooooinnggg?"

"It's called training, little brother. We've discussed this."

"But I wanna cuuummmm."

"I know. You're used to getting what you want from sex basically whenever you want it. You've got to learn to do more than that, to actually put some effort in."

Jaime's orgasm subsided with nary a drop of sperm expelled. He didn't much care for the experience.

"Em used to let me cum inside her whenever I wanted," Jaime mumbled sulkily. "That's what sisters are supposed to be for."

"Yes, I know. A good sister would let you dump loads inside her all day." Lilith shrugged. "That's not what you need right now. You need a sister who can actually teach you."

Jaime pouted, but he knew Lilith was right. These were desperate times; times when a boy couldn't just expect to use his sisters' holes for his own perverse gratification. Sacrifices had to be made to ensure a brighter future.

"So when do I get to cum for real?" Jaime asked.

"That's up to you. Seduce a girl. Find someone to be your personal cum-dumpster. With those C.U.N.T.s around, you can't rely on plot convenience anymore. It's all up to you."

"Are you sure I can't shoot a load down your throat just to get me warmed up?" Jaime asked. "You wouldn't even have to do any work. I can fuck your face and cum so hard that it fills up your tummy without you even having to swallow."

"That would be enabling you," Lilith said. She pulled Jaime to his feet, then swatted him on the butt. "Go and fend for yourself, little one. You'll be all the stronger for it."

Jaime nodded. He took a confident step forward, then stopped and looked around. He was so used to staying home when he wanted some pussy, and now that simply wasn't practical. Lilith was playing tough love, Em was mind-fucked, and even his parents wouldn't have sex with him anymore.

The neighbours were the obvious solution, for certain values of 'obvious.' With any luck, Alyssa would accidentally fall cunt first onto his cock, and he could blow a proper load in her. And if not, there was a chance she'd just be up for it anyway, assuming those robed fanatics hadn't spread their evil magic that far yet.

Jaime meandered over to the fence between his and Alyssa's yards. Karen, Alyssa's super hot mother, was lying out tanning her milf body. She was wearing a bikini today instead of being naked, or at least topless. That didn't bode well.

"Hello, Mrs. Alyssa's Mom," Jaime called. "Nice ass."

Karen looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Yes, it is a nice day," she agreed, having misheard Jaime's lewd comment. "Are you looking for Alyssa?"

"Sure am. Can she come out and play?" Jaime asked, then under his breath added, "with my cock?"

"You'll have to go ask her. I think she's busy studying right now."

Jaime frowned. "What's that?"

"Studying? You know, when you pretend you're at school, only you're not."

"I don't follow."

"When you try to learn or memorize things on your own. To prepare for tests and such."

"Nope. Not getting it."

Karen sighed in exasperation. "You know, you should really take your education more seriously. You won't be able to coast through your entire life on good looks and amazing luck."

"That's not been my experience so far."

Jaime vaulted over the fence just as Karen settled her head back down on her arms. The timing was such that she didn't realize Jaime was totally unclothed and ridiculously erect. He meant to just go in the house, but the big, beautiful ass on display, covered only by a little bikini bottom, was too hard to resist.

"That's a lovely swim suit, Mrs. Alyssa's Mom," said Jaime, who actually didn't give a shit about her outfit.

"Thank you, Jaime. I thought it suited my sexy, mature body very nicely."

"It sure does."

Jaime crept closer, then pulled her bottoms to the side at the same instant he slammed his cock deep into her unsuspecting pussy. He and Karen both moaned with pure sexual satisfaction as he buried his penis in her tight, motherly cunt.

"Jaime! What did you just do?"

"I, uh, accidentally tripped and fell. I think my penis got stuck somehow."

"Well... accidents do happen. Just get out of my vagina now, please. We don't want to let this be a real incident."

"We don't?"

"No. Can you imagine how sinful it would be for us to just casually fuck outside like this? I'm married, and you're young and naive and I'd be taking advantage of you, or something. Also, what would my daughter think?"

"Those are... considerations, I guess," said Jaime, who was far too cozy in his current position to want to give it up. "Are you saying this because some hooded freaks visited today?"

"Some hooded freaks did visit today, but I can't imagine why that would be at all relevant. All they did was act like they were casting some sort of mind control spell over the house. I don't see how that has any possible bearing on my feelings of wrongness about this current situation."

"Well you wouldn't, would you."

Jaime pulled back, then gave Karen's pussy a hard thrust. She moaned again as her instincts fought with the arbitrary sense of morality that had been imposed on her.

"Jaime, don't do that!"

"Sorry. I slipped again."

"Even though it feels really, really good, I need you get your penis back outside me where it belongs. This simply isn't acceptable."

"Sure, sure."

Jaime kept fucking his friend's mom. His hips slapped decadently against her lovely, soft ass. Her mature pussy was so warm and inviting that he just kept going and going.

Karen quickly put a stop to the sexy shenanigans after only half an hour of getting pounded by the hot neighbour boy. No matter how exquisite it felt, she couldn't just let it happen. She was a responsible adult, after all. It was her job to teach the younger generation about behaving properly.

"No, Jaime," Karen said as she pushed him away. "I just can't let you fuck me all day the way we both really want to. It's wrong."

"It is?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because... I don't know. Reasons."

"Oh, I see. That's too bad." Jaime shrugged. "Guess I'll go see if I can get in your daughter's holes instead."

"Jaime!"

"I mean... see if Allie would help me study. Yeah, study. That's an acceptable thing, right?"

Karen nodded in self-satisfaction. She really felt like she was getting through to Jaime. "Yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Perhaps if you put some clothes on first though..."

"Sorry, no time. Studying awaits."

Jaime flounced off into the house in search of Alyssa. Karen thought about pursuing, then decided against it and sprawled back out for more tanning time. Alyssa was a good girl. She'd make sure to get her little friend all covered up, and certainly wouldn't fall into bed with him at the first opportunity just because he was naked and had such a lovely hard cock.

In fact, Alyssa wasn't currently being quite as studious as her mother thought. Despite her head having been messed with by some C.U.N.T.s, she was still a teenage girl with all the hormones and libido that entailed.

If she hadn't been mildly mind-fucked by cultists, Alyssa probably would have sought Jaime out for a casual fuck to deal with her horniness. As it was, she had to resort to the more acceptable but less fun alternative of boring old masturbation. She'd taken off all her clothes and left her bedroom door unlocked, as was traditional for girls who were about to be caught playing with themselves. She was lying in bed with her fingers dancing around her clit when her door unexpectedly opened.

"Hey, Allie," Jaime said. "I'm looking for someone to fuck. You up for it?"

Alyssa froze. Jaime and his totally hard cock stood watching her as though it was perfectly normal for them to be naked around each other. Some deep part of her agreed with that assessment, but the shallower, more easily manipulated parts knew that it was wrong because of reasons.

"Jai! Get out! I'm naked! And also masturbating! Don't look at me!"

Alyssa covered her beautiful teenage pussy with her hand, and threw her other arm over her taut little titties. She was so embarrassed at being caught all exposed like that. Her life was basically over thanks to this incident.

On the other hand, and for reasons Alyssa didn't understand, she was more aroused now than ever. Just because a totally hot, naked boy with the nicest cock she'd ever seen was in her room with her, and just because he was gazing appreciatively at her utterly bared form, her pussy was flooding like crazy. It was baffling.

"Guess they got to you too, huh?" Jaime said.

"What? Who got to me? What does that mean?"

"Nevermind. The point is, you think this situation is weird and embarrassing rather than normal and sexy, don't you?"

"Of course it's weird and embarrassing, even though it's also secretly a huge turn on for me," Alyssa said. "What kind of girl would be ok with a boy who isn't her boyfriend seeing her naked? I mean, you totally know what my sweet tits and pretty little cunt look like now."

"I kind of already did," Jaime said.

"What?"

"I mean... yes. Now I know. How terrible for you."

"Exactly. This is figuratively literally the worst thing ever."

Alyssa carefully climbed to her feet without releasing her secure grip on her naughty bits. She shuffled warily to her closet while keeping an eye on her pervy intruder.

"You look really, really good without any clothes on, if that helps any," Jaime said.

"It doesn't," Alyssa insisted, though in fact the compliment made her quite happy, and even more horny than she already was. "Now don't look while I get dressed."

"Sure thing."

Jaime cunningly crossed his fingers when he agreed not to watch Alyssa change. He was therefore able to totally stare at her as she dropped her arms and turned to dig through her clothing options. He wanted so badly to just walk up behind her and shove his cock in. Apparently he couldn't just do that anymore. It was a strange new world for him to try and cope with.

Alyssa didn't want to risk being perved on any more by her totally hot neighbour, so she only spent several minutes selecting an outfit. Since a naughty part of her still craved Jaime's attention, she opted for a tight little skirt and a top that showed plenty of cleavage. She pulled them on, then turned to Jaime who managed to avert his gaze just in time not to get caught checking out her assets.

"That's better," said Alyssa. "Now you can't see my pussy, tits, or butthole."

"Your two statements don't make any sense together," Jaime said. "But whatever. I'll go with it."

Alyssa examined Jaime thoughtfully. She tried not to get too turned on by him, but she didn't have much success.

"We still need to get you dressed somehow," she said.

Xarth
Xarth
14,684 Followers