Saga of Littown Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen bit her lip and thought it over, all the while having her ass coated ever more thoroughly in daughter-slobber. "It's still bad. I shouldn't be doing anything the least bit sexual with my daughter. And I'm pretty sure this is a bit sexual."

"Yeah it is," Alyssa chimed in. "Your big, delicious butt's making me so damn horny, Mommy."

"Not helping, Allie," Jaime chided. "Get back to your anal mommy-lickery, would you?"

"Yes sir!"

Jaime turned back to Karen. "Now, then. The point I was trying to make was that if I was your son, for instance, and I shoved my cock inside you like so..." Jaime tore off his borrowed girly outfit, grabbed Karen's hair, and slammed his throbbing erection past her meager oral defenses. "... that would definitely be incest."

Karen's eyebrows shot up in alarm. "Hnnnn gggghhhh nnnnntttt!"

Jaime laughed and patted her head as he gave her a nice casual face-fucking. "Don't worry, I'm not actually your son. That was just a hypothetical. This isn't really incest either."

Karen sagged in relief, some of the tension draining from her over-stimulated body. There was so much going on, and she was so damn turned on by this sudden sexual double-team, that it was hard to keep everything straight.

"I think," Jaime continued, "that despite your protests, getting licked by your daughter and face-fucked by the neighbour boy is secretly one of your favourite things that's ever happened to you."

Even though Karen tried to shake her head and mumble her innocence around Jaime's big, meaty cock, she knew he was right. Having her throat stuffed full of teenage penis was so decadently sensual, and her beautiful little girl's tongue-work over her bottom was so depraved as to make her knees weak. It was so wrong, but it felt so right.

After succumbing to the thrill and pure hotness of her situation, Karen's body relaxed significantly. She submitted totally to the forbidden pleasure and let Alyssa and Jaime do what they wanted with her; not that she had a real say in the matter either way. The mother had become the sex toy, her child's plaything, and it was the most exquisite feeling in the world.

Alyssa felt her mommy's tight asshole loosening up under her determined assault. She pressed her face even more eagerly against her mother's full bottom. The tight entrance gave way even further, and before Alyssa knew it she was actually penetrating her mom's ass.

Karen moaned in ecstasy as her daughter slid inside her from behind. The reverberations of her moan did delightful things to Jaime's shaft that was still pumping away in her mouth. Her butthole spread wider and wider, and still Alyssa pushed aggressively in.

For a split moment, Alyssa pulled back; just long enough to tear off her clothes and get fully naked. She then dove right back in all the way to her shoulders. It took some work at that point, what with widening out so much, but Karen's ass was well lubricated, and Alyssa wiggled her way in with pure incestuous determination.

Jaime was impressed with Alyssa's enthusiasm and creativity for her first time trying incest. He knew Emily would have been proud too, had she been in her right mind.

Beyond that, even, the sight of a horny, naked Alyssa crawling inside her mom's big, juicy ass was a sight to make even the biggest of prudes cream their pants. Alyssa was returning to the body she'd come from, albeit by a different route, and stretching out her mother's butthole far beyond expected tolerances in the process. The pussy juices pouring out of both mother and daughter showed just how good it felt for both of them.

Small sections of Alyssa disappeared one after the other. First her head and neck, then shoulders, breasts, tummy, pussy and ass, thighs, and finally even her feet slipped up Karen's overfilled anal canal.

"Holy shit," Jaime moaned. "Your daughter is actually inside you. Like, fully inside you. In your butt. Your naked daughter licked her way all the way into your ass."

"Hhhnnn ggghhhhh," Karen moaned back. Her eyes were rolled back with insane, brain-melting pleasure. She was far more full than she'd ever been before, and it was all thanks to her sinfully hot baby girl.

Jaime pounded the shit out of Karen's mouth and throat a while longer, then finally pulled out and let her take some long overdo breaths. He walked around to her backside and examined her butthole critically.

"Hm, seems to have closed up nice and tight again," Jaime said. "That's going to be fun when she comes back out."

Karen struggled somewhat upright with the help of the counter for support. It was tough after having been bent over to be used as a cock holster for so long, not to mention the eighteen year old girl crawling around inside her. She didn't get very far before Jaime's curious cock was poking at her butt.

"Jaime, no," Karen breathed, though even as she spoke she stuck her ass out at him and braced herself more firmly for the inevitable. She couldn't resist the amazing feelings he gave her any more than any of his other fuck-partners could.

Jaime shoved his cock into Karen's abused hole, and was suitably impressed by just how tightly it had sealed itself up again. If he hadn't just seen it happen, and if Karen wasn't bulging obscenely in weird places, he never would have guessed she'd just taken a whole daughter through her small sphincter.

Pounding his way deeper, Jaime soon ran into Alyssa's butt. He grinned as he realized the opportunity he had; it was too good to pass up. With careful aim, he shoved himself balls deep in Karen and simultaneously penetrated Alyssa's ass too. He had mother and daughter both anally impaled at the same time.

Both girls' asses were far too sore to be so viciously used the way Jaime was famous for, but luckily he fucked them so hard and fast that it just felt good to them. Because that's how ass-fucking works. Seriously.

Jaime pounded the mother and daughter pair for the better part of an hour, reveling in the double tightness of two inexperienced buttholes. Not to mention the incesty thrill of having brought them together in such a way, and then fucking them immediately after. Then, as so often happened to Jaime, he came like a fire hydrant and filled both girls up with delicious, sticky cum.

Alyssa got filled first, seeing as how she was on the end of Jaime's cock. Then he pulled back far enough to be outside of her, but still in Karen. Mommy got filled next, and any space in her that wasn't filled with naked girl was packed with semen. She thought she'd been full before, now she truly was.

After pulling out entirely, Jaime spent a moment just admiring his handiwork and, of course, Karen's big cum-filled ass. He wiped his cock off on her apron, then pulled her upright. He gave her a soft kiss as thanks for being such a good mommy-fuck-toy.

With a squishy pop, Alyssa's head slipped back out of Karen's butt. She took a few deep, gasping breaths after being oxygen deprived for too long. Jaime, nice, helpful person that he was, conscientiously wiped off Alyssa's eyes and nostrils with a towel.

"You could have drowned me!" Alyssa accused. "All that cum in such a small space, how was I supposed to breathe?"

"Oops, sorry," Jaime said. "I forget that some girls can't survive purely on my cum. I'm used to dealing with a far bigger cum-slut than you."

"Well, I guess it's alright. It was actually pretty hot being submerged in sperm, while also being inside Mommy."

"That's the spirit. You want to come out now?"

Alyssa bit her lip. "Actually... I might just stay in here a while. It's very snug and cozy, especially with the hot cum everywhere. It's like a super sexy hot tub."

"Nice."

"It is, really." Alyssa hesitated. "I don't suppose you could get me a snack or something, could you? I'm kinda hungry after all that fucking, and I can't really use my own arms right now."

"Sure thing, Allie. It's the least I can do after how much you let me ass fuck you and your mom today."

Jaime stripped Karen of her apron, leaving her totally, gloriously naked, then slung her over his shoulder. He filled a plate with fresh-baked cookies and carried them and the girls outside. Jaime carefully lay Karen out on her lounger on her tummy so that Alyssa's head poked out nearly upright from her ass. He alternated between feeding Alyssa cookies, and sticking his dick in her mouth.

"Ok, that's enough," Alyssa said after enough cookies to sate her immediate hunger.

"Enough cookies? Or cock?"

"Both."

"Are you suuurrreee?"

Jaime poked his cock between Alyssa's lips yet again and thrust hard enough to make her throat bulge. She glared at him, but waited until he pulled out to protest.

"Jai!" Alyssa said fiercely. "Don't use me like a fuck-toy just because I can't stop you and also it's super hot and turns me on like crazy."

"What if I ask politely first?"

"Well... that's probably ok. Manners are important after all."

Jaime grinned. "Good. In that case, may I please use your mouth and throat for dirty sex purposes, purely for my own sexual gratification?"

Alyssa opened her mouth to answer, and Jaime took the opportunity to shove his penis right back in. She rolled her eyes, but at least he'd asked this time. That was progress.

The next little while passed mostly with Jaime using Alyssa's poor, defenseless throat to make himself feel good. He wandered around to Karen's face and used it a bit too, but she was so out of it from continued sexual overload that it just wasn't the same. Alyssa was the main recipient of the current face-fucking, as well as the orgasm that followed.

Jaime held himself buried fully inside Alyssa's pert lips as he came. Her body, squished as it was inside her mommy's bum, couldn't hold the capacity it normally would have. Cum was soon squirting back out her nose as the only release point. From what Emily had told Jaime he knew that kind of stung, and since he was primarily a kind and considerate sexual partner, he pulled out after only a few more minutes of watching cum explode from Alyssa's nostrils.

The rest of Jaime's load was sprayed somewhat evenly across Alyssa's face, and Karen's naked milf body. The mother and daughter pair was thoroughly doused; inside and out. They were a beautiful, cummy mess by the time Jaime was done with them.

"Nice going, Jai."

Jaime turned to find Lilith leaning up against their side of the yard-dividing fence. He wasn't sure how long she'd been watching, but clearly it was long enough to know what had been going on.

"Thanks?" he said.

"Yeah, dude. Mother daughter action? That's the stuff. We're well on our way to getting you properly trained."

Jaime left the sex-exhausted girls where they were and hopped back over the fence. It was immediately obvious that Lilith was still naked, and despite having recently cum twice in and on the neighbours, his cock twitched at the incredibly sexy sight of his big sis.

"You really think it'll help me get ready for you?" Jaime asked.

"Absolutely. That was some stellar work; way out of your league if we're being honest."

"Hey!"

"Well seriously. Getting the daughter actually inside the mom so you can fuck them both at the exact same time? That's advanced shit, bro."

Jaime shrugged. "Allie kinda did that on her own. Mostly."

Lilith threw an arm around her brother's shoulders. Her tit pressed nicely on his arm. "It's not always about brute forcing things, Jai. Some of it is finesse, or recognizing opportunities when they arise. And seeing as you're a main character and all, there are going to be lots of opportunities presenting themselves. That, at least, cuts down on our work load."

Jaime nodded. "So, like, how long is this training going to take? Assuming things go as smoothly as today?"

There was silence for a moment as Lilith did some complex math in her head. "Three or four years. Roughly."

Jaime groaned in dismay. "Years? Lil, come on. It takes so long just to get a day written. If this is gonna take years it's quite literally never going to happen."

"Aw, cheer up. You'll fuck your big sister's holes some day."

Her words did little too help lift Jaime's spirits, but he made an attempt at a smile. "Promise?"

"Absolutely. Even our stupid author can't stand between us and our well deserved incestuous fuckathons."

Jaime perked up a bit. If Lilith was truly confident in success, there was basically nothing stopping them. It would still take time, though.

"So I guess we're mostly just regular, platonic siblings in the meantime," Jaime said. "Although I honestly don't know why anyone would choose to live life without fucking their super hot sister or brother whenever they had the chance."

"Yeah, no, people are weird," Lilith agreed. "But we don't have to be like them. There's still sexy shit we can do."

Jaime's spirits rose further at the thought that Lilith might mean more blowjobs; real ones even. Then he saw the look of evil delight on her face.

"Oh. You're thinking about pounding my tight little brother-butt aren't you?"

"Sure am." Lilith swung her hand down and smacked Jaime's bare ass. "Let me go strap something on and we'll have some fun."

"Alright, but next time you suck me off, I get to actually cum in or on you."

Lilith nodded. "Fair enough." Her grin widened. "I'm gonna make you work for it though."

Jaime clasped his ass protectively, already worried about what he'd gotten himself into. He swallowed bravely. "Deal."

****

Several hours later, Jaime was wishing he'd been more careful accepting Lilith's proposal. Sure she'd fucked his ass super hard to make sure it felt really good, but in the aftermath his poor bottom was pretty sore. Jaime toyed with the idea that a slow and gentle anal fuck that went on for a reasonable amount of time might actually be better, but quickly dismissed it as nonsense.

After gorging on Jaime's sexual energy, Lilith had curled up and gone to sleep. She hadn't even removed her strapon first. Jaime watched her doze for a while, partly because she was so beautiful and peaceful, but mostly because it meant he didn't have to move. Eventually, though, he needed to get up and sort himself out.

Jaime climbed gingerly to his feet, then padded carefully out of the room and down the hall. He winced with every step.

A shriek echoed down the hall, and Jaime looked up to find Emily staring at him. Her eyes were wide.

"Ew! Why are you walking around naked and hard, and looking like you just got fucked in the ass for several hours?!"

Jaime sighed. Goddamn he missed his sister. She still looked like herself, but she would have been horrified to see the girl she'd been turned into.

"I... fell down?" Jaime said.

"You fell down?"

"Yeah. Really hard. On my butt. That's why my ass hurts so much. And also I accidentally tore all my clothes off in the process, which is why I'm naked."

Emily folded her arms and narrowed her eyes. "That seems suspiciously improbable."

"Well the only other explanation is that I just spent an eternity getting ass-pounded by Lil, and am now barely able to walk thanks to it. Does that seem more likely?"

"Of course not. That would basically be incest, Jai. It's physically impossible to do sex stuff with family members. Everyone knows that."

Jaime frowned and tried to think of a single person who actually believed that. He came up blank. "Uuuh... yes, right. Everyone knows. And they certainly don't all have secret incest sex all the time when they think they can get away with it."

Emily rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you'd say something so obvious."

"Yeah. Me either. Anyway, I think I'm going to go take a nice hot bath and try to soothe my ass a little."

"Pff, whatever. Why would I even care?"

"I'm just saying, I might forget to close the door, and I don't want you to peek at me while I'm so naked and vulnerable."

Emily scanned her gaze over her brother's super-hot physique. Just because he was literally the most attractive boy in town, he thought she'd perv on her own brother? Gross.

"As if I'd even want to," she said.

"Right. Sure. But just in case, I'm definitely going to remember to close the door."

Jaime left the bathroom door wide open as he ran his bath. He even 'accidentally' wedged it as far open as it would go. If he was going to seduce his sister, he needed to use all the trickery and cunning at his disposal. Letting her see him naked as much as possible might help trigger her natural incesty desires.

There was a flash of movement in the corner of Jaime's eye as he bent down to check the water temperature. He grinned to himself, certain that his plan was working.

In fact, his plan was working almost exactly as well as he imagined. Emily, magically mind-fucked though she was, still possessed deep-rooted instincts that she didn't currently understand.

She'd noticed Jaime's lack of care with the bathroom door. All that talk about closing it, and he'd still forgotten. He was acting very peculiar lately.

Emily peeked at her brother while he ran his bath. She assumed, quite incorrectly, that he hadn't noticed her because he didn't act at all embarrassed about being naked in front of his sister.

Her eyes followed his hard cock as it bounced around with every movement he made. She was grossed out, of course, just like a good sister should be. But there was also something more, something deep inside that screamed at her not to be grossed out, that if she only touched that magnificent penis, great universal secrets would be revealed to her.

She wrenched her eyes away from Jaime's erection, and they naturally locked onto his butt instead. His poor little asshole looked like it had been severely pounded recently, even though that didn't make any sense. She couldn't imagine her brother would be that naughty. Boys weren't supposed to like their bums being filled. Even girls weren't, unless they were slutty. Everyone knew that.

Unless...

Emily gasped aloud, and only belatedly covered her mouth with her hands. Luckily Jaime still didn't seem to have noticed her.

There was an explanation for why Jaime would have been ruthlessly ass-fucked, and why he'd been acting so odd all day. He must be gay. That was the only possible reason for his shenanigans.

Emily, secure in her very incorrect hypothesis, walked into the bathroom. Now that Jaime was gay, she didn't need to worry about inappropriate behaviours anymore. He wasn't interested in her, so it was all safe and good.

Jaime, also incorrectly, assumed that his plan was going better than he could have dreamed. He stood up, cock pointing excitedly at his sister as she approached.

"Well hello," he said.

"Hey, Jai," Emily chirped cheerfully. "I've figured it all out."

"Already? That was quick. You always were clever about sex things."

Jaime advanced, arms and cock outstretched, toward his sister. She danced back with a silly giggle.

"Don't fool around, Jai. I know you don't actually want to grab my naughty bits and rub your penis all over me."

Jaime hesitated. Something had just gone terribly wrong. "I don't?" he asked in genuine puzzlement.

"Of course not. You're gay."

"Oh. Well that's too bad. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Your butt's all red and sore and gaping like you've been having fantastically rough butt sex."

"Sure."

"And that can only mean you were fucking another dude. Ergo, gay."

Jaime shook his head sadly. It was worse than he'd thought. The Emily he knew truly was lost. "That's the only explanation you can think of?"

"Yep."

"There's no way that maybe... it was a girl with a strapon? A sister even?"

"Ew. Don't be silly and gross, Jai. There's no way something like that would happen."

"No. I suppose not." Jaime stepped into his nice warm bath. "Excuse me a minute, won't you? I think I need to drown myself now."