Saga of Littown Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

"Exactly!" Ms. January said. "The students are meant to be pretending to learn things while they actually just get horny and do stupid shit all day. This is an absolute travesty!"

"Plus you're starving," Emily added perceptively.

"That too."

"Wait, wait, wait," Jaime said. "This whole time you wanted us to do sexy stuff? Then what was with all the warnings and trouble and-"

"Jai, baby," Emily said, patting his head. "Hush now. The adults are talking."

Jaime folded his arms and grumbled to himself.

"So," said Emily. "Now that we have a common enemy, shall we join together and eliminate this scourge from our land?"

"That's not-"

"Shall we ride out and face this great enemy in a battle that will be sung about for generations to come?"

"Actually-"

"And also, can you play a healer? Our party doesn't have one yet."

"Emily, for the love of sex would you shut up half a second." Ms. January's tail flitted about in agitation, and only with a deep breath and much internal strength did she get it to subside again. "I need you and your brother to fuck me. That's all."

"Oh, good," said Emily. "That's all we're really good at. I was kind of worried about the adventuring thing." She grabbed Jaime and dragged him forward. "Come on, Jai. Get that cock out. We've got a client."

Jaime still wasn't totally convinced. He did as he was told, but he was quite leery of fucking the demonic principal.

Ms. January let herself go full naked demon form as she bent over her desk and presented her ass and pussy. Long wings stretched out to the walls in anticipation, and her tail swished excitedly back and forth.

Jaime found it a lot harder to resist when there was such a beautiful, sexy sight on display right in front of him. Terrifying or not, Ms. January was a total hottie.

"What are you waiting for?" Ms. January demanded. "I need cock."

"Um... which hole?" Jaime asked.

"Does it look like I care?"

"Right. Ass it is."

Jaime leapt forward and buried his cock in Ms. January's tight demon butthole in one smooth stroke. Her ass was soft but firm, and it cushioned his landing nicely.

Ms. January hissed in deep satisfaction, already looking better now that she had something to feed on. She took the human cock up her bum like a champion anal queen. Her tail whipped around Jaime's midsection to help pull him hard into her.

Emily was enthralled by the sight of her sexy brother fucking their almost equally sexy principal's tight ass. She played with her pussy for a moment while simply watching, but that didn't last long. She climbed up on the desk, flipped up her skirt, and presented her little cunt.

Ms. January didn't hesitate even slightly. She dove between Emily's thighs and licked her teenage pussy like a starving sex demon, which she quite literally was.

Emily had never had a tongue penetrate her so deeply so quickly. Ms. January's long, sinuous demon-tongue wiggled and tongue-fucked with a skill and dexterity no human could ever hope to match.

Soon enough, Ms. January was feasting on a sweet flood of pussy juices as Emily came all over her face. She licked Emily clean, then went right back to building her up to another orgasm.

Jaime pounded Ms. January hard and deep. The more brutally he smashed her ass, the louder she moaned and the harder she thrust back. She was nearly as eager an anal slut as Emily, which was impressive even for a demon.

After several delightful orgasms from having her pussy licked, Emily was ready for a slightly different kind of fun. She reached in her butt to where most of her belongings were stored and grabbed her strapon. After getting it all snugged into place, she shoved the now-attached dildo down Ms. January's throat.

The horny succubus of a principal easily accommodated being spit roasted by the slutty little sibbos. Her holes accepted all the punishment dished out, while throughout the whole thing she regained her strength thanks to the overload of sexual energy being amassed in the room.

"More," Ms. January moaned as she yanked her face off Emily's strapon. "More cock."

"I appreciate the sentiment," said Emily. "But we haven't got any more cock."

"Not yet."

Ms. January took a firm grip of Emily's rubbery shaft. She held remarkably steady considering the machine-like pounding she was taking in the rear.

For a moment, Emily simply watched with a bemused expression. Then, something happened. She went wide-eyed as her strapon morphed into a real, fully flesh penis.

"What the hell?" she said.

She reached down and tentatively touched the new protrusion. Her fingers confirmed it to be a cock even before the sense from her new penis reached her brain.

"Holy shit!" Emily said with a wide grin.

She gazed at Ms. January with pure, jubilant adoration. By way of thanks, since words weren't nearly sufficient, she grabbed twin handfuls of her principal's hair and shoved her brand new cock down her throat.

It felt every bit as amazing as Emily had imagined. To actually experience the full joy of a deep throat from the giving end, to feel the slick, velvety softness of a mouth, throat, and tummy wrapped around a throbbing hard cock, was all she'd dreamed it to be.

"Whoa," said Jaime. "Is that for real."

Emily couldn't stop smiling. "Sure is." She slammed hard into Ms. January's mouth over and over until drool was splattered everywhere from the impacts. "I thought I liked taking a good face fucking. But giving one? Goddamn, it's even better somehow."

"Trust me," said Jaime. "I am aware."

Emily lost herself in the magical moment. She finally had the penis she'd always wanted to try, and she had a skilled, eager mouth to use it on. Better still, she got to share the moment with her beloved brother as they destroyed their slut-demon principal from both ends.

The siblings finally came at the same nano-second after a long and fulfilling fuck session. Jaime, of course, was well experienced with unleashing a torrent of sticky cum into a willing and capacious hole. Emily was not.

It was initially quite distressing to Emily that she was expelling cum instead of greedily absorbing and hoarding it like she usually did. However, the feeling of so much hot semen pumping out of her brand new cock made her quickly come to appreciate this very different perspective. It was an intense and euphoric feeling, and even though it would never replace the sensation of being a cum-balloon, it was easily one of the top ten best feelings she'd had all chapter.

Ms. January filled rapidly under the combined onslaught of two Nallister children emptying their cum into her. Her body was fortunately just as stretchy and resilient as Emily's, if not moreso. She was a demon after all. Her tummy and breasts expanded like crazy until the flow of cum finally stopped.

Emily was alarmed when she pulled her cock out of Ms. January's mouth, only to notice that her principal was shrinking just as quickly as she'd grown. She assumed, quite incorrectly, that all the cum was spilling back out in a tremendous waste of resources. To her, it would have been even more tragic than an oceanic oil spill.

However, it soon became apparent that nothing had leaked out. Ms. January simply absorbed cum faster even than Emily. Its effects were readily apparent in a new and healthy glow in her demonic skin and the well-stoked fire in her dangerous eyes.

"Ahhh," Ms. January sighed. "That's much better." She stretched, cat-like and sinuous. She didn't seem to mind that Jaime and Emily were still staring at her exquisitely naked body. "Thank you, Nallisters. You may go now."

"Just like that?" Emily said. "But-"

"Ask Carol for a pass excusing you from being late to class," Ms. January said, totally ignoring Emily. "After all, I certainly don't want to punish such helpful behaviour."

Even as she spoke, her form morphed back into a clothed human woman. Her face and curves remained constant, and somehow her tight business suit didn't steal as much from her allure as one would assume. Fully energized, she was a sexual nuclear bomb, and Jaime and Emily remained well within the blast radius.

Jaime, for one, was quite happy to quit while he was ahead.

"Come on, Em," he said urgently. "Let's get to class. Pretend like we might learn something."

"Hang on. I want to-"

Jaime clapped a hand over his sister's mouth and dragged her out of the principal's office. Ms. January watched them with unnervingly bright eyes as they left

"You didn't need to drag me out like that," Emily pouted. "Even if I do kinda like when you muscle me around."

Jaime shook his head. "She's trouble, Em. I think she might even be worse now that we've essentially charged her battery well beyond its usual limits."

"How could you possibly know how much sexual energy she usually eats?"

"Think about it. We both came in her."

Emily considered. "So that's like, what, three times the normal amount of cum you dump in me?"

"Two times, Em. There's two of us so... actually, forget it." Explaining math to his sister was probably futile. Unless there was a direct sexual application, of course. Then she was a fucking genius. "But yes, that's the idea."

"Huh." Emily counted on her fingers, then slowly nodded. "You're right. Ms. January's probably got a severe excess going right now." She perked up. "You think that means she wants to fuck someone? Because-"

"No, Em. If she wanted to take a turn pounding you, she wouldn't have kicked us out. Let's just get out of here and save her goodwill for when we need something in the future."

"Fiiine." Emily grabbed a late pass from Carol and held it over her head while triumphant music played. "Alright, got the quest item. Let's get out of here."

"You better let me hold onto that," said Jaime.

"Why?"

"Because you'll probably try to store it in your butt, and I don't want you getting a paper cut back there."

"Oh yeah. Good thinking."

Emily handed over the pass, then they proceeded out to the hallway together.

It quickly became apparent that Emily's new penis was going to give her some difficulty. It hadn't softened even slightly, and unlike Jaime she didn't have pants to hide her erection in. She only had a tiny skirt that was barely sufficient to cover her naughty bits at the best of times.

"I don't know how you manage with that thing," Emily said.

She tugged frustratedly at her skirt, trying to somehow wrap it around her cock enough to hide it. It wasn't even coming close. If it hadn't been the middle of a class period and the hallways deserted, they would have been in serious trouble. No one could fail to notice her massive erection despite her best efforts to conceal it.

"I don't wear a tiny skirt, for one" Jaime said. Then amended, "usually."

"You don't think my cock's gonna be like yours and never go down, do you?"

"I'd say it's pretty likely. You are, after all, quite possibly the only person in the whole world who's hornier and more of a slut than I am."

"Aww, that's so sweet."

Emily stopped in the middle of the school hallway to kiss her brother. They made out passionately, their hard penises fighting an accidental duel down below.

"Jai?" Emily said, gazing at him with big, adoring eyes. "There's something I've been thinking about a lot, that I've been obsessing over and driving myself crazy with ever since about three minutes ago when we left Ms. January's office."

Jaime returned her affectionate gaze and stroked her hair lovingly. "What is it?"

"Well... I feel kinda bad that I got a penis and... and I didn't fuck your mouth before Ms. January's."

"Oh, Em." Jaime kissed her again. "You know you don't need to fuck my mouth at all. That's not why I love you."

"It's not right," Emily insisted. "I got caught up in the moment. You're my butt slut, and by all rights you should be the one I lose my penile virginities with."

"Very considerate," Jaime agreed.

"Luckily, I haven't done the most important one yet. You can still be my first ass fuck." She frowned. "Obviously fucking your pussy is kinda tricky, seeing as how you generally don't have one, but we can burn that gift horse when we get to it."

"Em-"

"Shhh, brother dearest," Emily said, laying a finger on his lips. "I want to take you to a school bathroom, bend you over the counter, and ram your tight little boy-hole until you can't tell up from down."

Jaime wasn't used to being the receiver of such loving and romantic overtures. Usually when Emily wanted to fuck, they just fucked.

"I don't know what to say," Jaime said, light-headed and overwhelmed.

"You don't need to say anything," Emily assured him. "Your mouth doesn't need to even be a part of this. I just want your butthole. I want to use it for my own personal pleasure and make you my butt slut in a holy and sacred way like we've never been able to achieve before. I want to pound your bum with no regard for your comfort or safety until I unleash a tsunami of cum inside your bruised ass. I want to fuck you until your internal organs are crushed into a fine paste. I want-"

"Stop, stop," Jaime said weakly. His legs were shaking, and his asshole was twitching and flexing. He had been well and truly seduced by Emily's flowery poetry and pure loving soul. "Take me away," he whispered. "Make me your butt slut. I'll be your anal cock toy forever and ever and ever."

He fell into Emily's loving arms. Strengthened by love, she carried him easily down the hallway. Since it was to be a critically important first time for the siblings lovers, Emily decided not just use the nearest bathroom. Only the very finest of school bathrooms would do for this momentous occasion.

With Jaime cradled snugly in her arms, Emily set out on an epic and dangerous journey. Down corridors, through swamps, over mountains, skirting past the teachers' lounge, riding trains, horses, and sharks, and finally arriving at their destination many long minutes later.

It was all worth it. The mythical 'best bathroom in the school' truly was a marvel of ancient civilization. The tiles were inlaid with gold and jewels, the taps all had five temperatures instead of two, the whole ceiling was a portal to a beautiful garden full of bunnies and flowers. Most importantly of all, the counters were padded for the purposes of long, romantic fuck sessions.

"Wake up, my love," Emily murmured softly.

Jaime cracked his eyes and yawned. He'd been lulled to sleep in his sister's arms during the vast and treacherous voyage they'd set out on many minutes ago.

"Oh, we're naked already," he said. "Well that's convenient."

"Yes. I had to trade our clothes to a friendly shark so he'd guide us through the ocean of tears up on the third floor."

"Why would a shark want our clothes? Sharks don't even wear pants."

"Don't be speciesist, Jai. Sharks can wear clothes if they want to. Don't just assume how they should behave based on overwhelming precedent and logic."

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"That's ok. Honest mistake." Emily grinned. "Now are you ready to have your body violated?"

"More than ever before in my life," Jaime confirmed. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

"As well you should."

Emily threw him over a counter, making sure his butt was at the proper height. Satisfied, she strapped his wrists into some handy manacles built into the wall so he couldn't move.

Jaime's bum was already gaping open in excited anticipation. Emily dove upon it and showered his ass with frantic kissing and licking. She slobbered all over his cute little butthole until it was so wet and slick it felt like she'd used a gallon of lube and not just her spit.

"I love you, my darling butt slut," Emily said tenderly as she poked the head of her cock against Jaime's eager hole.

"I love you too," Jaime said. "Be gentle with me."

"I most certainly will not."

It was a special occasion after all. It wouldn't be right for Emily to go any easier on her brother than she normally did.

There was only one way for Emily to properly show due ceremony to breaking in her new penis on her brother's tight butthole. She grabbed his hips and slammed her entire massive length inside him in one swift stroke.

Jaime gasped as the air was forced from his lungs. Emily didn't give him even a second to recover. She pounded him hard and fast and deep.

He had to admit, real sister-cock was far superior to the fake sister-cock he was more used to. His ass was getting just as stretched, and his organs just as abused, but strapons simply couldn't convey the love and affection that a real penis could. With every thrust Jaime felt his sister's emotions flood into him. Though possibly that was just precum.

"Mmm, this is sooo much better," Emily moaned. "Who'd have thought that fucking your butt would be so much more fun when I can actually feel it?"

"Literally anyone ever, I assume," Jaime said.

"Yeah, you're right." Emily grinned. "I guess I just didn't think about it because of how much fun it is destroying your boy-hole even just with strapons."

Somehow, Emily began slamming Jaime's ass ever harder. She was so in love with him, and his bum, and especially her cock. It was so sensitive, and hard, and using it on her brother's ass was amazing and addictive. She felt like she could fuck him for weeks without tiring.

Emily was still vigourously mapping out Jaime's insides when the bathroom door flung open. Emily briefly considered stopping and trying to think up some elaborate excuse for what was happening, but quickly rejected the notion.

Not only would any excuse for her penis being energetically buried inside her brother be terribly contrived, but she found it literally impossible to stop fucking him long enough to even make such an excuse. She wasn't sure she could help herself even if their lives depended on it. His ass was that delicious.

Luckily, the intruder was Alyssa, the one other person in the school who wouldn't get them in trouble. She'd shrunk considerably since being cum-inflated to twice her size earlier in the day, though still sported a pregnant looking tummy.

"There you guys are," Alyssa said. "I thought you might be in here."

"Why's that?" Emily asked.

"Well, the shark up by the ocean of tears was trying on some new outfits. It wasn't going very well mind you." Alyssa shook her head. "But anyway, I thought to myself 'who could possibly be wandering around the school naked?'"

"And you thought of us?" Emily asked.

"Immediately."

"Aww. That's so sweet of you. You're such a good friend."

"I know. I'm always thinking about you and Jai without your clothes on. That's just the great sort of person I am."

Emily hadn't slowed her destruction of Jaime's bum even a little. He was unable to add much to any conversation when his lungs were still being rhythmically squeezed empty by the force of his sister's ass-pounding.

Alyssa's eyes widened as she stepped closer. "Wait, do you have a dick?" she asked. "I'm pretty sure you didn't have one this morning."

"I do," Emily declared proudly. "Just got it. Still making payments."

"Lucky," said Alyssa with an envious look in her eyes. "Can I see it?"

Emily pulled all the way out of Jaime's ass with a suctiony pop. Alyssa got down on her knees and ran her fingers up and down the shaft.

"Wow," Alyssa said. "It's so big and warm and beautiful."

"Isn't it?" said Emily. She wiggled a bit in front of her friend, making her cock dance playfully. "I had to take Jai somewhere and fuck the shit out him. I couldn't resist."

"Who could blame you," Alyssa said. "A lovely new cock like that, and a cute little brother-butt to stick it in. No girl could pass that up."

"Exactly." Emily patted Jaime's bottom affectionately. "Besides, my butt slut deserves a real girl-cock. Strapons are fine and all, but they aren't the real thing."

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers