Saga of Littown Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

The fog back in the shower became a riot of girls shrieking and trying to get away from the penis monsters among them.

"Two penises!" a girl screamed in dismay, then added, "eek!"

Jaime, Emily, and Alyssa managed to sneak away while the panicked girls were still 'eek-ing' and fleeing in circles from unseen penile threats. They dried themselves off using towels the aforementioned panickers had thoughtfully left out.

"That went well," Emily said, ever the optimist.

"We very nearly got caught," Jaime said, ever the party pooper.

"But we didn't," Emily said. "And we've got at least another fifteen minutes before they tire themselves out and realize there aren't any more penises left in the shower. Plenty of time to think of a cunning plan. What do you think, Allie?"

"I touched butts with three girls in there," Alyssa said, somewhat lost in her own world. "I think I might be a lesbian now."

"Oh don't worry about that," Emily said.

"Why not?"

"Because we got Jai here. Just suck him off for a bit, cancel out those lesbian points."

Alyssa looked pleadingly at Jaime. "Is that ok? Can I suck on your lovely boy-cock for a little bit?"

"Of course," Jaime said magnanimously. "I couldn't very well refuse such a polite request under such dire circumstances."

"Thanks," Alyssa said gratefully. She sank to her knees and deep-throated Jaime's cock with precision and grace. She sucked him vigourously in order to reestablish her heterosexuality as soon as possible.

Emily browsed down the row of lockers while the other two were busy with their important work. Many of the lockers had been left open or unlocked by the girls still rampaging fruitlessly through the shower room. She perused the available clothing, and eventually returned to Jaime and Alyssa with some outfits for them all.

"Here we go," Emily said. "Nudity problem solved."

Jaime wasn't even surprised. "Cheerleader outfits, huh?"

"Yup."

He nodded. "Seems right." He tapped Alyssa's head gently. "That's enough for now, Allie. We have to get dressed and out of here before those girls realize we were in here, or that we stole their clothing rather rudely."

"But I wanna suck you off some more," Alyssa whined.

Emily nodded sympathetically. She felt that way about her brother all the time. "I know how you feel. But we really have to go. You can play with Jai some more later."

Alyssa squirmed and pouted, but finally assented. "Fine. Let's go."

All three of them put on their 'borrowed' cheerleader outfits. Alyssa had the easiest time, since her girly body fit nicely into girly clothes. Emily and Jaime both had issues with their dicks.

Jaime managed to stuff his cock into the pair of silky panties he'd been given. His skirt still tented out noticeably over his erection, but at least it was a contained issue.

Emily, having less experience dealing with her perpetually hard cock, wasn't able to hide it even moderately well. No matted what she did, her penis stuck out under the front of her skirt so that anyone nearby wouldn't be able to miss it.

They ran out of time and had to leave the locker room before they could figure out a solution. Jaime and Alyssa walked in front of Emily to shield her from view, but that wouldn't work for long. They were between classes now, and the halls were full of brainwashed, eighteen year old students.

There was only one solution that Emily could think of. She waited for an opportune moment, then pounced on her brother. She lifted Jaime's skirt, pulled down his panties just enough to reveal his butthole, then rammed her dick into his ass.

"Ow! Hey, come on, Em," said Jaime. "I wasn't ready. Having a large cock violently shoved inside my asshole without any lubrication or warning kinda stings."

"Plus this isn't a very good place for fucking," Alyssa said nervously. "What with being in a rather public and crowded location and all."

"Don't be such babies," Emily said. "I had to hide my penis somewhere before someone saw it peeking out."

She wrapped her arms around Jaime's chest, then lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, positioning herself for an awkward piggy back. Her brother's bum was tight enough on her cock that it helped support most of her weight, which made up for her otherwise untenable grip.

"I mean, come on," Emily continued. "I didn't have a choice. And it's not like I was doing something totally irresponsible like bending Jai over and pounding him good in front of the entire school while he's dressed like a cute little girl." She paused to consider. Her cock throbbed with delight at the mental image she'd conjured. "Although..."

"Bad girl," Jaime said. "Allie, give her a spank, would you? I can't reach properly."

Alyssa very helpfully swatted Emily's butt a few times. This, naturally, only encouraged her.

The bell rang for their final class before Emily could think of any rational way to fuck her brother in front of everyone without being noticed.

Alyssa had to split off to get to her classroom. She kept looking back regretfully over her shoulder, but there was nothing to be done. They were all good and obedient students who wouldn't dare prioritize anything over their education.

"Well now what the hell do we do?" Jaime asked. "We aren't going to the same place."

He walked along with Emily clinging tenaciously. Every step made her bounce a little, which had the effect of Jaime getting his ass fucked very, very gently.

"We'll just have to go to class together," said Emily. "That's the only solution."

"Our teachers won't like that."

"Pff, who cares. We have our legendary artifact to get us out of any trouble."

Jaime stopped short. "Oh shit, our late pass. I think it was still in my pocket. We have to go get my pants back."

"And let you get out of this adorable cheerleader outfit? I think not." Emily rummaged around in her butt and pulled out the pass. "Luckily I thought ahead and stole it back."

"Phew. Good work, Em. The day is saved."

They marched confidently into Jaime's class and flashed their late pass, which somehow excused all their various absences and lateness for the day. Emily delivered quite a clever and sly tale about how they'd ended up accidentally glued together so they couldn't be separated, and the teacher reluctantly let them sit together.

Emily thought it was the best class ever. Jaime was forced to sit in her lap the whole time, and her cock remained snugly buried in his ass.

She wiggled and flexed her cock, and generally spent her time getting more acquainted with her new toy. It was quite distracting for poor Jaime, who wasn't able to concentrate on his studies at all.

****

It was getting dark out by the time Jaime and Emily left school. They looked around for their bus, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Well shit," Jaime said. "I guess that's what we get for starting the school day so late."

"You'd think the bus would have waited for us," Emily said. "Since we're main characters and all."

"That kinda backfired, I think," Jaime said. "If we weren't main characters, they wouldn't have delayed school starting so long and we coulda just been late to class instead of holding back the whole schedule. Then at least we could have still caught the bus home."

"Yeah. Guess we're walking home, huh?" Emily said.

Jaime sighed. "Yeah, seems like we are."

He continued to carry his sister on his back for a little while, her cock gently thumping in and out of his butt. However, once they got out of sight, Emily hopped off and walked beside him, with no apparent care in the world that they were still in a very public area.

"Em, your dick's showing," Jaime said.

"I know. But it's getting pretty dark, so probably no one will notice. Plus it's kind of annoying that I have such a pretty, pretty cock now, and I haven't been able to show hardly anyone."

"So you're, what, hoping nobody sees it and also everybody sees it?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Right. Of course."

But Emily still wasn't happy. She pulled off bits of her outfit and tossed them away as they kept walking. Pretty soon she was totally naked, without any kind of backup clothing at all.

Jaime was kind of nervous about how daring she was being. He absolutely adored getting to see her luscious tits and fantastic ass, as per usual, but he worried about someone else seeing those same parts of her and getting offended to death. Or worse, super-death.

Emily hummed to herself and carried on totally carefree and happy. She batted playfully at her own protruding cock, occasionally giving it a bit of a rub.

Cars passed them semi-frequently. Jaime made sure to stay between them and his oblivious, naked sister. None of the cars stopped or crashed or burst into flames, so that was fine.

More dangerous were the other pedestrians. Jaime had to keep dragging Emily into people's yards and hiding behind trees and things until they had the sidewalk to themselves. Emily kept using those opportunities to grind on her brother and slip her hands down his panties.

"Maybe we should cut through the park," Jaime said as they hid yet again from other people. "There's probably still people there, but there'll be some woody areas, and fewer streetlights. What do you think?"

"Mmhm."

Jaime looked over his shoulder. "Dammit, Em, stop licking my butthole for half a sec and give me an answer."

Emily paused with her tongue halfway up her brother's ass. She was kneeling behind him with his panties pulled down a bit and her hands on either ass cheek to spread him open. She reluctantly pulled away long enough to speak.

"Sure, sounds good," she said.

"Dare I ask if you even heard what you're agreeing to?"

"Muh hmm unn," said Emily who was already back to work rimming her sibling.

"Alright, come on. Coast is clear for now."

Jaime made a quick dash for the park, which wasn't far away. Emily followed slower, both because she'd even thrown away her borrowed shoes and had to walk barefoot, and because she was pretty crazy horny over being so naked on a public road. She really, really liked that she had the capacity to be erect, and the opportunity to show it off in public.

Jaime felt much better once they started down the main path in the park. No cars going by anymore, which helped immensely, and there were plenty of side paths and trees to help them avoid people.

Emily continued to flaunt herself with a total lack of concern for consequences. Sometimes she walked in front of Jaime, ass swaying, daring him to bend her over a park bench and fuck her. Other times she got caught up playing with herself and fell behind a little.

She finally got what she wanted when they had to duck off behind some trees while a couple of dog walkers strolled past abysmally slowly. Her and Jaime were pressed pretty close together in their hiding spot, and once she got his dick out and started rubbing her butt against it, he gave in pretty quickly.

"You're such a goddamn tease," Jaime hissed.

"I'm not a tease if I put out," Emily said. "And I'm nothing if not consistent about putting out."

"That's a fair point."

Jaime thrust between Emily's butt cheeks at first, grinding in the soft valley of her posterior. She'd been getting him all worked up for too long for him to resist any longer. Despite being quite close to the foot path still, he soon yanked out her butt plug and replaced it with his cock.

Emily purred in total slutty satisfaction. She clenched and relaxed her butt to massage Jaime's wonderful penis while he took a firm grip on her hips and built up a nice, hard bum-fucking rhythm.

The siblings' moaning and sex sounds were fortunately misinterpreted by passers by as an indicator of wild monsters in the woods, rather than simply two horny teenagers. The fact that no one could conceive of any kind of sex that wasn't both marital and boring kind of worked itself out in this instance, since no one dared investigate for fear of being eaten by an imaginary being.

It got darker and darker out as Emily's nearly-public ass fucking continued. Jaime pounded her hard enough that the tree she'd been bracing against started making dangerous cracking noises. Emily got down on the ground instead, in order to spare the tree further strain. She stuck her bum wantonly up in the air, and Jaime carried right on destroying it.

Emily felt her brother finally nearing orgasm by the way his dick throbbed inside her. "I want you to cum all over me," she said.

"Really?" Jaime asked. "Not in you?"

"Well... maybe a little in me. But I want a nice brother-cum shower. It's so much fun being outside and naked and having a great big erection, but it'd be even better if I was all covered in cum."

Jaime privately agreed. His sister tended to look positively radiant when she was naked except for a thick coating of his semen.

He decided to oblige her and only left his cock in her ass long enough to give her a small gooey filling, hardly enough to even make her tummy bulge. The rest of his cum was systematically sprayed all over her until she was drenched.

"Mmm, thanks, bro," Emily said. "Now I'm all lovely and warm and creamy." She pulled out her phone. "Here, take a few pictures, would you?"

"It's kinda dark out for that."

"Hm, good point."

There were a few places near the edge of the park that were well lit at night. Emily dragged Jaime to one of those areas to snap some pics. She needed souvenirs.

Once again, even though she was totally visible this time, Emily got mistaken for a wild monster. Her dripping layer of cum masked her true identity as an incest-craving teenage slut. People fled in panic from her without stopping to realize just how insanely hot she was, and that they were meant to be offended by it.

Emily held various poses for Jaime to take pictures of. Mostly she tried to get some good angles of her cock, since she already had lovely nudes featuring every other part of her body.

Posing turned into playing and masturbating. Emily jerked herself off with increasing determination, and eventually sat down and got the end of her cock in her own mouth.

Jaime switched to recording a video on Emily's phone as she did her best to deep throat herself. He was pretty sure she'd appreciate that. He then pulled out his cock and jerked himself right along with her.

The siblings' arousal fed off of each other's horniness and super sexy teenage bodies. They masturbated like crazy, Emily being filmed the whole time.

Emily came first and instinctively swallowed several large throatfuls of her own cum. She then aimed her pulsing cock at Jaime, cheekily catching him unaware with a thick rope of semen.

Jaime came shortly after, and in turn sprayed his sister right back. They giggled and wrestled and spewed cum everywhere, though mostly on each other. It was their first time being able to have a proper cum fight-a true milestone in any loving sibling relationship-and they thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

They finally collapsed in the slowly spreading lake of sperm they'd created together. Emily wiped off her phone as best she could and played back the video Jaime had made before getting distracted.

"Do you think your phone'll be ok?" Jaime asked. "It got pretty flooded."

"Oh it'll be fine," Emily said without taking her eyes off the screen. "I made sure to get a cum-proof case when I bought it. You didn't really think it would have survived in my butt all this time if being totally submerged in ball-goo was going to damage it, did you?"

"Good point. Your butt's basically a cum reservoir. I should have known you'd think about these things."

"Mmhm. By the way, thank you so much for getting a video of my first self-blowjob. It's a very special moment for me, and everyone knows special moments don't really count unless they're captured in a shitty phone video."

Jaime smiled. "I thought you might like it. Though it's kinda too bad we don't have all our other super special moments filmed. Like our first face-fuck, ass-fuck, and pussy-fuck."

Emily sighed wistfully. "Yeah, it is. But at least we can always go back and read the previous chapters if we want to relive those loving and romantic memories."

"That's true." Jaime tried to sit up, but there was so much cum on and around him that he was a bit stuck. "Hey, Em? Can you move?"

Emily tried to sit up as well. "Nope. Too much cum." She giggled. "There's something I never thought I'd say."

"Well we can't very well just lie here all night."

"Indeed not. How would we fuck?"

"I meant that someone would eventually find us, and there'd be some pretty bad trouble, and probably a bunch of people would die."

"Oh. Right. That too, I guess." Emily shrugged. "It's fine. I'll just get a hold of Lil, she'll come rescue us."

"She's gonna be annoyed. She's always the one who has to rescue us."

"It's her own damn fault for being the only responsible and competent person in this town."

"Yeah. She didn't think that one through, did she?"

****

Lilith showed up a while later. She didn't seem particularly surprised to find out exactly what sort of predicament her slutty little siblings had gotten themselves into this time.

"Hey, Lil," Emily said cheerfully. "We got stuck."

Emily had been playing with herself while waiting. She'd alternated between watching the video of herself, and taking more videos and selfies. She'd cummed all over herself again in the meantime, and was in even more of a gooey, sticky mess than Jaime.

"So it would seem," Lilith said with a distinct note of exasperation. "Dare I ask why you have a penis now?"

"Ms. January gave it to me."

"Ugh. She's supposed to be leaving you two alone."

Emily hugged her cock protectively. "You're not going to take my penis away, are you?"

"No, Em. I'm not taking your penis away." Lilith jabbed a firm finger at her sister. "But you're going to be responsible for taking care of it. I'm not feeding or walking it."

"Deal," Emily said.

"I don't suppose we could get out now," Jaime said. "I mean, soaking in cum will help make my skin all soft and smooth, which is nice, but right now I'm starting to go all pruney."

Lilith grabbed Jaime's hand, but it was too slippery and she couldn't pull him free without losing her grip. She tried a few times, but nothing worked.

Emily very cunningly licked and slurped all the cum off of one of her hands and wrists. That gave Lilith a much less slippery grip on her, and she was slowly pulled free with a gooey, suctiony sound.

Emily then licked both of Jaime's wrists clean, and together she and Lilith pulled him out of his gooey, gluey mess much more easily.

"Well there," said Emily. "That was quite an adventure. Time to go home for real."

"Uh uh," said Lilith. "You don't seriously think you're getting in my car like that, do you?"

Emily looked down at her body with its thick coating of tasty white semen. She looked back up innocently. "I don't see a problem."

"No. You wouldn't." Lilith pointed firmly toward the park's large-ish pond. "You two are washing up, or you're walking home."

"Fine. Spoilsport."

The three of them took the short walk to the pond, whereupon Emily immediately splashed into the water. Jaime was slower because he had to strip out of his girly clothes, which had become plastered to his body.

"Hey, Lil?" Jaime said once he was alone with her elder sister. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," said Lilith, who was keeping half any eye on Emily just to make sure she didn't get too caught up in cleaning her dick and accidentally drown.

"So, like, me and Em had a threeway with Ms. January today, aka your dad."

"Sure. I remember that plot line. You guys shouldn't be fucking around with her though."

"Believe me, I'm aware. But, like, I pounded her pretty good, and nothing bad happened to my cock."

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers