Saga of Littown Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Lilith sighed. "Right. So now you're going to ask how come I told you you couldn't fuck me."

"Yeah. Basically. I mean, demon holes seem just as good or better than human ones. My cock likes them, anyway."

"Which makes sense. Demons, and succubi in particular, are pretty well built for any kind of 'sinful' activity. Mostly sex."

"But you said you weren't. You said I couldn't fuck you."

Lilith kicked at a small rock and avoided eye contact. "I'm only half-demon."

"So?"

"I guess you wouldn't get it. Jai, demons usually reproduce by impregnating humans, right?"

"How would I know?"

"Well they do. And out pop little baby demonlings. Like, full demons. Not halvsies."

Jaime frowned. "But then how did you..."

"Exactly. I shouldn't have been born the way I was. Humans and demons are sexually compatible, but physiologically very different. My bits don't all line up the way they should." Lilith shrugged miserably. "I don't belong in the demon world, and I can't properly fuck humans without doing some serious damage."

"Oh. That sounds shitty."

"It is. Why do you think I use sex toys so much? That's about as good as it gets."

"Aw, Lil, that sounds horrible." Jaime tried to give her a big hug, but she ducked away from his goopy embrace. "Not only no fucking, which is quite the excessive divine punishment all by itself, but not even any super hot sexy incest fucking with your siblings or parents, which just sounds unbearable."

"It is. Dating doesn't even help."

"Dating?"

"You know, when you spend time with someone to see if you both want to fuck and/or live with each other."

"I don't follow."

"Like, before sex..."

"Right."

"You go to, maybe, a movie, or dinner, or get coffee or something."

Jaime frowned. "Aren't you not supposed to fuck while doing those things?"

"Yeah, that's the idea. You're trying to figure out whether to fuck or not. Or sometimes it's to spend time with one another, even if you already know you want to fuck."

"I don't get it."

Lilith folded her arms. "Are you seriously telling me you don't do anything that's not for a sexual purpose?"

Jaime thought hard. "Does cunnilingus count?" he finally asked.

"Forget it." Lilith swatted his butt, and immediately regretted it when her hand came back spermy. "Go wash up."

"Ok."

Emily was floating on her back with a miniature sail attached to her cock, letting the soft breeze float her around the pond. She paddled back toward shore as Jaime splashed into the water with her.

"You two were talking an awfully long time," she said.

"Yeah. Did you know Lil should have been a full demon?"

"No, she had a human mom. That makes her half demon."

"Apparently that's not how it's supposed to work. Demons impregnate humans, and full demons pop out. Half-demons aren't supposed to happen, and they're kinda fucked up."

"Oh, right, because of physiological conflicts. That makes sense."

Jaime stared open mouthed at his sister. "How do you even know that word?"

"Hey! I know words."

"Yeah? Name one."

Emily puzzled for a moment. "Well I can't think of any right now, but I do know some."

"Sure you do, babe. Anyway, Lil was also going on about some nonsense called 'dating.'"

"Oh sure. Like what scientists do to carbon."

"No, no. Apparently it's what people do instead of sex."

"Instead of?"

"Yeah. They go eat dinner together."

"Like... lovely delicious cum dinner? Like when you shove your cock down my throat and fill up my tummy?"

"No, Em. Real people dinner. With food and tables and plates and shit."

"Oh. Boring stuff."

"Yeah."

"And people do that? On purpose? With no sex at all?"

"Apparently."

"Huh. Weird." Emily shook her head, then brightened. "Luckily we aren't those people."

"Good thing," Jaime agreed.

"Want to suck on my cock a bit?"

"Yeah, alright."

Jaime sank underwater and gave his sister a lovely, fun blowjob. She helped rinse off his hair while he was down there, and occasionally took a firm grip and face fucked him for a while.

They took turns sucking cocks and helping wash each another off. It was just like a perfectly normal sibling day at the beach.

Lilith got tired of waiting, and eventually stripped naked and splashed into the pond with them. The water was a nice temperature, and it was also very clean and pure and not gross at all, since this is a sexy story rather than a realistic one.

"Hey, Lil," said Emily, who was once again taking a turn to bury her erection in her brother's mouth. "We're seeing how long Jai can go without breathing when he has sibling cock filling up his throat. So far he's doing pretty well."

"Makes sense that you'd share that talent with you," Lilith said. "It's just that he's never had a chance to use it before."

"That's true." Emily stroked her brother's hair affectionately. "He's such a good little cocksucker." She looked back at Lilith. "So, hey, Jai was telling me about your unfortunate condition."

"You don't have to call it that, but sure."

"Is it still ok to lick your pussy?"

"As long as you stay on the outside, yes."

"Great!"

Emily dove on Lilith's cunt and licked away at it while Jaime was still firmly attached to her cock. Giving and receiving sibling oral pleasure at the same time was Emily's favourite thing.

The fun continued for a while, with plenty of incestuous dick sucking and pussy and ass licking. The siblings all got messy some more before finally getting clean one last time. The pond was quite a bit spermier than they found it by the time they left.

****

Jaime was pretty well ready for bed by the time they got home and settled. It had been quite the busy day.

Emily, however, was nowhere to be found. She'd disappeared almost immediately, and Jaime just didn't feel right going to bed without her. He tried waiting and being patient like a normal-ass person, but that lasted all of two minutes. Patience was not one of the family's strong suits.

He checked Lilith's room first, since that was the place that made the most sense. He only saw Lilith when he opened the door.

"Hey, Lil, Em hasn't crawled into bed with me yet," Jaime said.

"Fuck," Lilith said. "You don't think she went missing already, do you? We just barely got home."

"No, no. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why we're not already in bed together."

Except neither Jaime or Lilith could think of such a reason. It wasn't like Emily to vanish at bedtime, just when it was the time of day to cuddle naked with her brother for several hours.

"If she doesn't turn up in the next five minutes, let me know and we'll call the police," Lilith said, erring on the side of caution. "Just to be safe."

"I mean, she's probably not missing and lost, right?" said Jaime. "Even Emily can usually find her way around the house."

"Absolutely. She probably just wanted some... privacy?"

Lilith made a face as she finished speaking. It didn't even sound right to her as she'd said it.

"It could happen," Jaime agreed with no real certainty.

He quickly scooted through the rest of the house, with no sign of his errant sister. The very last room he checked was their mother's, since there was no real reason Emily should be in there. Their mom was still under the sway of anti-incest fascists, after all.

Emily had apparently thought differently about the situation. She was, in fact, in Christine's room, and was even in bed with their mother. Stranger still, the two of them appeared to be having sex.

"Em?" Jaime hissed. "What's going on?"

"Shh," Emily said. "Don't wake her. She'll be pissed."

"Yeah, I know." He stepped closer. "That's why I'm kinda wondering what you think you're doing."

"Ass-fucking Mom while she's asleep, duh." Emily was, indeed, fully buried inside Christine's ass. She'd pulled down their mother's panties, and was lovingly and tenderly shoving her cock in and out. "I just couldn't resist Mommy's lovely big bum."

"Ok, fine. But you need to cut it out and come to bed. Sure Mom is usually a total butt slut and gets lulled to sleep by sweet and loving ass fuckings, and sure she has a big smile right now while you're doing nasty, incestuous things to her bottom, but her mind's all messed up and there's no telling when she might wake up and get really quite annoyed with us."

"You might be right. Her body is totally loving it, but her mind might have other ideas if it gets in on the discussion." Emily patted Christine's ass adoringly. "We're gonna fix Mom, right? I liked her better when she pretended not to want super hot sexy incest sex with her family, but secretly loved it just as much as we do. That was way more fun."

"Don't worry, babe. We'll get her back to normal. But for right now, let's just go to bed, ok?"

Emily pouted. "Five more minutes?"

Jaime sighed. "I wish you weren't so cute when you pout like that. Fine. Five more minutes." He pointed a stern finger. "But no cumming in Mom. That would be way too hard to explain."

Emily giggled. "Don't worry. I'm saving up a nice big load for you."

"How thoughtful."

Jaime kissed Emily and played with her tits while she finished up her last few minutes with their mother.

Emily reluctantly pulled out when her five minutes were up. Christine's ass gaped open sluttily, hungry for more, but Emily was tough and let Jaime drag her away kicking and screaming.

They fell into bed together, all naked and horny. Emily pounded Jaime's ass for a while, then filled him up to bursting with delicious, creamy cum.

"Well that was fun and all," Jaime said. "But-"

"It was, wasn't it?" Emily said. "I do so enjoy using you like my personal anal fuck toy, which of course you are."

"Sure, I get that." Jaime patted his painfully swollen tummy. "The only problem is you dumped so much cum in me I don't think I can sleep now."

Emily shook her head. "I just don't know where I went wrong with you. You should be all ready for a nice snooze now that your insides are all warm and gooey and filled with love."

"Guess I'm just not the same caliber of cum slut as you are."

"Hardly anyone is. Hopefully some more experience will help. But in the meantime..."

Emily positioned her brother carefully for easy access to his well-used butthole. She spread his ass cheeks and skillfully licked and sucked at his slightly gaping hole, greedily swallowing the steady trickle of her own semen that poured into her mouth.

Eventually, the siblings were more or less equalized. Jaime's insides were only pleasantly full instead of painfully, and Emily had managed to suck enough cum from her brother's ass that her tummy had rounded out a little.

"Well I guess that worked out nicely," Emily said as she patted her belly.

"There are upsides to me not being such a cum slut, huh?" Jaime said.

"Yeah, I guess. Still need to train you better though."

"Of course you do."

They lay down together, face to face on their sides. They pressed their cocks together so that they were snuggly and nearly parallel. Emily took a small, doll-sized pillow and blanket, and lovingly tucked their penises in for sleepy bed time.

"Are you going to be ok sleeping without me being inside you at all?" Jaime asked.

"Mmhm, don't worry about me," Emily said. "It's more important for our babies to get a good night's sleep."

"You mean our dicks?"

"Obviously. What else would I mean?"

"Yeah, you're right." Jaime yawned. "Good night, sis. Fuck you tomorrow."

Emily kissed Jaime sweetly on the lips. "Fuck you tomorrow too, bro. Night night."

Soon the naked, slutty brother and sister were fast asleep with their dreams full of sexy, sexy incest.

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers