Sail to Despair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about an hour after he had landed, and as he was making his way back to the dinghy, he noticed that the small craft was a lot further up the beach than where he had left it! Alarmed, Nat ran toward it and soon realised what had happened -- the tide had gone out! He looked out toward Interlude and was horrified to see that much of the shallow reef that he had passed over earlier was now exposed!

"For fuck-sake!" he bellowed, "What now?"

His head was spinning -- just what was it about tides again? Was it every six hours they cycled?

* * *

Angela had sat on the combing of the cockpit with a pair of binoculars watching Nat as traipsed around the island -- she knew that the timing was critical. Hours earlier she had calculated the tides for the island group -- if they had anchored any later she knew it would've been too late to go ashore and Nat would have seen the pitfall of landing on the island during the ebbing tide -- and of course, arriving too soon would have given Nat a chance to return before the reef became exposed.

Yes, the timing had been good, as well as a handy bit of luck too at last. Now she chuckled softly to herself -- Nat wouldn't be going anywhere for hours and by then they should be long-gone! And if Nat was smart, he wouldn't try to chase them in the dinghy either -- a six hour head-start would put them miles away and he would definitely run out of fuel before then. No, the smart move would be to use the signalling mirror in the dinghy's emergency box to attract any shipping that passed nearby in the days to come -- it also wasn't uncommon for fishing boats to frequent the reefs surrounding the islands on more than the odd occasion too. Angela surmised a little disdainfully that he'd probably be someone else's problem before too long!

She turned and looked at Callum, "Well, it's worked. Are you going to stick to your part of the bargain too now?"

Callum looked from Angela and then back to the companionway -- Ross was still tied-up down below -- Callum had wanted to see if Angela's plan worked before he committed himself to the complete betrayal of his jailbird friend.

"And you won't give me up to the authorities?" Callum asked.

"You have my word."

"Can I hold you again first?"

Angela looked toward the shoreline -- she could hear Nat on shore swearing and cursing his misfortune and she smiled inwardly. Then she turned and looked up at Callum -- he was a biggish sort of lad and she knew that he could overpower her easily if need be -- she knew that he was so close to capitulation -- but she had to be certain; she had to put some more icing on the cake.

"You can hold me again if you like, Callum," Angela said softly.

"And later... Can I sketch you some more?"

Angela cocked her head to one side at his childlike request and smiled, "Why, of course."

Callum sniffed briefly and then added, "I want you to pose for me naked... without your husband watching us..."

She raised her eyebrows at this further detail -- not so childlike after all!

"I... I think we should be able to manage that too," she sighed softly.

Callum smiled wistfully at her affirmation -- he had some very imaginative poses in mind for her -- it was going to be something he would enjoy immensely.

They looked at each other quietly for a few moments, and then Angela stood up from the combing and stepped toward Callum. He opened his arms, drawing her toward him and she placed her arms around his shoulders and held him close.

"Thankyou for helping me," she whispered into his ear.

He looked into her eyes and lent forward until their lips touched -- it was the first time she had been kissed in many, many days. Her lips parted willingly as his tongue probed her mouth -- and such was the relief she felt at ridding herself of the belligerent Nat, that she kissed Callum back just as passionately...

Soon, his hands explored her nakedness underneath the thin sarong and he cupped her breasts, tweaking her hardening nipples -- and their lips didn't part. Angela explored his youthful body with her own hands -- his chest felt nice pressing against hers -- smooth and hairless, like how all the young men prefer it these days, she thought. Soon, he was cupping a cheek of her buttocks in each of his hands -- slowly grinding her firm flesh with increasing pressure as he drew her groin against his hardening cock.

Angela ran her hands toward the front of his shorts and deftly undid the button and Velcro fly -- drawing out his hot penis; she felt it swell in her diminutive hand. He kissed her harder now, as she stroked his length and ran her thumb over his sensitive glans. Then she pushed his cockhead down toward her naked pussy and shuffled her feet apart -- he was so much taller than she was and she felt him bend his knees in a bid to make better contact with her.

But he was still far too tall for her -- and all she managed with her urgent fumbling was to make him wince slightly as she bent his engorged cock down at a painfully acute angle. Even so, for several moments he rubbed his cockhead awkwardly against her moistened slit...

Not to be beaten, he manoeuvred Angela around the cockpit until the back of her legs were against the low top of the aft cabin. She knew what he was doing and allowed him to shuffle her buttocks up onto the cabin until her small feet were raised up from the cockpit sole. The height was now was almost perfect.

Their lips broke apart for a moment and Callum spoke softly in her ear, "So I can screw you again too?"

Angela looked up into his eyes -- she could clearly see his lust for her. She was still gripping his cock and stroking it gently -- only a few centimetres from her puffy labia.

"Not now..." she whispered in his ear, "Let's release my husband and get underway again first... The sooner the island and that bastard are astern of us the better!"

"Please Angela, just a quick one?" the boy asked, his growing frustration sounding ominous, "You... you want me to help, don't you?"

Releasing he penis, Angela scowled back at him instantly -- the youngster was effectively blackmailing her now! But almost just as quick, she softened her resolve. They hadn't gotten away just yet -- and the boy, as innocently-appealing as he may appear to be to her, could still decide not betray Nat -- he could still overpower her and have sex with her regardless, and then wait for Nat to return!

"Okay then... Just a quick one..." she said, "And then we go. Okay?"

The youth nodded at her, "Sure! It'll be just a quickie... I promise..."

Angela lay back on her elbows and drew her feet up onto the cabin top either side of Callum's hips as her sarong fell open to expose her nakedness underneath.

"And then we go... Okay? You just do me and we go!"

"I'll be quick... Don't worry... I'm almost coming just looking at you! And then we'll go...I promise..."

Callum wasted no time -- to him, her plump, wet-pussy beckoned him and he quickly positioned himself between her raised thighs. He pushed his cockhead down to her slit and worked his round, plum-like knob up and down her flesh for several seconds, effectively opening her still-puffy inner-labia -- and then he flexed forward...

Angela closed her eyes and screwed her face up as he began to enter her -- although the boy didn't have an overly large cock when compared to Nat's, she was quite tender from her night with the madman. She did have to admit that the boy did have an unusually large round knob -- and she felt herself stretch as his cockhead popped past her hymenal ring.

Callum interpreted her momentary discomfort as a sign that his cock was more than she was used to.

"Am... am I hurting you?" he asked thoughtfully, as he slowly moved.

"Hmmm... I'll be okay... Just... just make it a quick one tho... okay..."

With the back of her thighs against his abdomen, Callum gripped her legs and began to screw her with increasing tempo -- he knew it wouldn't take long...

"Ughh... ughh...yeah... good job... mmm... tha's nice... ooh yeah... give it to me..." Angela moaned, partly to encourage him to come quickly, but also partly because his youthful cock did actually feel quite nice inside of her too! At the angle he was fucking her, his big knob was doing some wonderful things inside of her.

Angela undid the small knot of her sarong under her armpit and let the garment fall open, "Play... play with my nipples too... mmm... ughh... ughh... Tha's it... Pull on 'em... Argh... gawd... argh... yesss... Good boy... yesss... quickly... quickly... Give it to me...faster... umph... umph..."

Callum heard it first -- a sound coming from toward shore -- and he stopped fucking Angela in mid-stroke with a look of alarm crossing his face!

"Why have you stopped? Mmm... have you come already? Have you?"

"No! Look... look over there, Angela!"

Angela turned her head toward shore and couldn't believe her eyes -- that recalcitrant old bastard was nearly halfway across the reef dragging the shallow-draft dinghy behind him! She'd forgotten that he'd taken his sturdy old runners with him -- and it was quite obvious that the shoes were doing their bit to protect his feet from the sharp coral!

"Quick, get off me Callum!" Angela cried.

Callum looked from Angela to the direction of Nat and back to Angela again -- he knew he was about to come. Surely there was time!

"I want to finish! Can't I finish first?" he said somewhat petulantly, like a spoiled little boy.

"Nooo! You can finish later!" Angela scolded in a motherly tone.

Callum still gripped her firmly, "But do you promise?"

"I promise...I promise..." she assured him, "We have to go! He could be here before we raise the anchor at the rate he's going!"

Callum allowed himself to be pushed back from Angela and he felt the coolish mid-morning air caress his slickened shaft as it popped out of her. He stood almost stupefied as he watched Angela got up from the cabin top, and leaving her sarong behind, she rushed naked down below to release her husband at long last.

Angela grabbed the boat knife from under the companionway and went forward to her bound husband and quickly and efficiently sliced thru his bonds.

"We have to move quickly Ross," she said to him, as he pulled down his gag with his bloodied and swollen hands.

But Ross had been tied up for so long that his legs were numb from lack of circulation -- and his shoulders had been cramping painfully for hours too -- he could barely move!

"Ange... he... he... fuck... Ange, he... he took the key to the engine!" Ross stammered.

Angela looked back at her husband in disbelief -- and then turning toward the nav' station, she could see that the ignition key was indeed missing!

"Nooo!" she cried, as she thrust her face into her shaking hands.

"Ange... The safe... There's a spare key in the safe remember!" Ross said with an unusually cool tone in an effort to sooth her escalating panic.

Yes of course, Angela thought to herself, the safe! It was where they kept their travel documents and other valuables -- included the spare keys!

Quickly she made her way into the aft cabin -- the small area still smelt of stale sex from the cum-encrusted sheets and bedding from the night before. She threw off the mattress and opened up the locker to give her access to the small, sturdy safe -- now for the combination...

"What was it again?" she murmured to herself.

"Angela, Nat's only about fifty metres or so from the edge of the reef!" Callum called from above.

Angela's fingers fumbled with the combination -- twice she thought that she'd had it.

"Ross, what am I doing wrong? What's the combination again?"

She heard a noise behind her, and turned to see that Ross had half dragged, half staggered himself into the cabin -- he looked terrible, she thought.

"Same as the anniversary of when we met... Remember?" he said.

"I've... I've forgotten! Tell me please!"

"The fifteenth of January, 1988. The night I took you in the light of a full-moon in the park after our mutual friends' wedding..." Ross said flatly, somewhat disappointed that she'd forgotten.

"Hurry Angela, I can actually hear Nat now! And he sounds pissed right off!" Callum called down the companionway.

With trembling fingers, Angela punched in the code once again and tried the handle. The safe opened! Pulling things out in disarray, she found the spare key and turned for the cabin door, hesitating a moment as she stepped over the semi-prostrate form of her husband in her haste.

With a foot either side of him, she caught him look up at her nudity, his head only about thirty centimetres from her swollen pudenda.

"Ange... can you put something on please... please?" Ross asked.

"Ross, don't be so pathetic! Wasting time to cover up my nudity will fade into insignificance if that old bastard gets hold of me again!" she said to him clearly and concisely.

Angela left Ross in the aft cabin and bending over, she rushed back toward the nav' station down the low narrow passageway. With fumbling fingers, she finally inserted the key and turned it -- and then she pressed the black-rubberised start-button and the Yanmah fired immediately to her immense relief!

Angela made her way up the companionway steps and back into the cockpit and looked over toward the determined madman half-dragging the dinghy behind him. He didn't have far to go!

"Bitch! Don't you do anything fucken stupid now!" Nat bellowed from about eighty metres away, "I'll fucken cut ya limp-dicked 'usband in ta little pieces an' feed 'im to the sharks if ya try an' fuck orf on me!"

It was obvious to Angela that Nat could now hear the engine running, which would account for his now almost desperate and reckless attempt to clear the coral he was marching over.

"Callum, go forward and keep an eye out on the direction of the anchor chain as I winch it in," Angela commanded, "I want you to point in the direction it lays for me so we don't get it tangled around any rocks down below!"

Standing by the wheel, Angela slipped the Morse-control forward and felt Interlude edge ahead. She looked down the companionway to see her husband gripping the steps forlornly, holding a pair of bikini bottoms out for her -- but she ignored his trivial offer with growing contempt.

"I hope you and Callum did a good job on that winch yesterday!" she said as she pressed the winch remote button on the steering pedestal.

"It's coming up!" Callum cried from the foredeck back to Angela.

Nat bellowed again, "Callum ya young prick, I'll make ya eat ya own fucken cock it ya don't fucken stop 'em right now!"

Slowly but surely, Angela raised the anchor without a hitch -- it was not always that easy, she knew from past experience, sometimes Ross would have to dive to untangle the chain from a rock or two if they had swung thru the night -- they'd been lucky not to have moved since laying it out just over an hour or so ago.

"The anchor's clear!" Callum called excitedly.

Angela pushed the control down further now until they were doing about two knots -- carefully and expertly, she swung the yacht away from the jagged reef and made for the open sea. She knew that they were not safe yet -- Interlude's maximum speed under motor was only about six knots and the dinghy could do twice that!

She looked back toward Nat to see him stepping into the dinghy -- it appeared that he finally had enough water underneath him to try and start the motor!

Callum came back into the cockpit and he placed a protective arm around Angela, "I'm committed now, Angela, aren't I? Have you any other weapons?"

"Nothing! We only had the spear-gun!" Angela looked at him again briefly and noticed that he'd picked up her sarong from the cockpit sole. Both of her men seemed to want her to dress it seemed! She stood with her legs parted for stability as the boy wrapped the garment around her waist like a skirt, leaving her breasts exposed. And if she cared at that moment, she didn't show it in the slightest.

With her heart pounding in her chest like she'd run up ten flights of stairs, she felt the boy's hand rest on her waist in an obvious bid to comfort her. She didn't mind. Then pushing the Morse-control down to maximum revs, the yacht slowly picked up speed and finally they began to put some distance between them and Nat, as he pulled frantically on the outboard's starter cord.

"Looks like he's having some trouble starting the motor," Callum observed drily.

"Can be a bit tricky... I bet he's flooded it!" Angela said wishfully, "Now I want you to get the sails ready... We can sail faster than motor on a day like today!"

Callum gave her a quick peck on the lips, and turned to see Ross looking up at him almost blankly before feigning a feeble smile at him. Suddenly Callum wondered if Ross was planning on any retribution -- he trusted Angela of course, but wasn't so sure about her husband tho, especially after what he'd been forced to endure the last twenty-four hours.

Then Callum turned his head back toward Angela briefly and took in her almost elegant poise at the wheel -- she looked the epitome of what he imagined to be a sailor's perfect dream at that moment. From the ringlets of her long, blonde-hair blowing back over her tanned shoulders to her delicately, small-feet with their red-painted nails -- and with the sarong her only covering, as it hung loosely from the curves of her womanly hips, he smiled at the way her small, but shapely-breasts jiggled slightly each time she turned the wheel and corrected the coarse -- her large, brown-nipples, with their puckered areolas, seemed to be in an almost constant state of arousal too, and he could just imagine them pierced with a gold barbell in each, holding them out tantalisingly...

She was never more beautiful to him than at that moment.

Then suddenly, over Angela's right shoulder, something in the distance caught Callum's eye -- he was almost certain he'd just seen Nat fall backward in the dinghy. He focussed intently on the tattooed figure as he stood back up -- and Callum could see that he was holding something in his hand as he waved it about frantically as the small dinghy rocked from side to side precariously.

"Oh shit!" Callum exclaimed excitedly as he pointed toward Nat, "It looks like the starter cord has just broken!"

Ross looked up at them from the companionway steps; "Busted has it? Been meaning to fix that!" he said laconically, but with an obvious tone of relief, "Was going to be today's job...If I hadn't been waylaid yesterday of course... It's a bugger of a thing to fix without tools too!"

Angela turned to confirm what Callum had just witnessed. Smiling with instantly renewed vigour, she turned back to Callum and reaching for his hand, she drew him toward her and kissed him deeply -- then pulling away, she looked adoringly into the boy's eyes, "I think we'll be okay now... Go run the main up would you, I'll head us to wind."

"Hey! What about me?" Ross asked in a slighted tone.

Angela looked down at her husband forlornly -- she could only imagine what was going thru his mind after the turmoil of what he'd also been forced to endure. Just what did he think of her now after her night of abuse and Nat's crude descriptions of pleasuring her? Had she seemed a willing participant to him in the end? And of course, just what did he think of her after effectively seducing Callum and ratifying the deal to have the boy help them? He'd always been such a jealously, possessive-husband in the past -- how would he feel now about his tainted wife?

"Callum, take the wheel for a moment please, just hold the present course of 330 degrees."

Angela stepped toward the companionway and kneeled down to look directly into her husband's tormented eyes -- she gently placed her hand behind his battered and swollen head and leaning closer, she kissed him briefly on his dry and cracked lips.