Sail to Despair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Ross," she whispered softly in his ear, "Please don't be jealous."

He smiled reassuringly to her, "I know you do... And I love you too... I'll be okay with it."

Angela returned to the helm and slapped Callum on the buttocks playfully to hurry him up toward the mast -- and looking back down at her husband she reflected wistfully on his words -- just what was it he going to be okay with, she wondered to herself?

Soon the main was up and the big genoa was unfurled. Ever diligently, Angela trimmed the sails for course and shut the engine down and within minutes they were heeling to port once again and reaching along at just under seven knots in a slight sea. Regularly checking their progress as they pulled away from the island, she felt a growing exhilaration as Nat and the dinghy became just a small speck against the backdrop of the remote island...

Feeling safe at last, she looked off into the distance ahead while she continued to steer manually -- with her sarong blowing back carefree around her hips and the breeze caressing her tender and abused pussy nicely.

She listened to Callum and Ross talking down below as the younger man dressed her husband's wounds and then she felt the niggling fingers of remorse creep into her soul as she thought of what she had done to save them both...

But as horrible and, at times, cruelly-dominating the old man had been to her, she knew that he was right about one thing -- it would indeed seem that she had become rather fond of big, brutish cocks after all! It hadn't been all pain and suffering and she knew that she should feel guiltier than she did...

Then she thought of Callum. He was really such a lovely boy. Her husband had been right about him too. She now knew that he would not only make good crew -- at least until her husband made a full recovery -- but he could also assist her with her other 'needs.'

She closed her eyes and smiled inwardly -- so far Ross hadn't said a word about her and the boy -- although it was obvious that he knew of their recent unfulfilled intimacy. Perhaps he would be okay with it, she wondered? Like how he now seemed to be okay with her near-nudity around the boy?

Angela looked down below and caught Callum smiling up at her, and she smiled back. With his back to Ross for a moment, she read the boy's lips as he silently said something to her; she didn't have to be an expert lip-reader to know what he was trying to say -- he wanted to fuck her again, and soon! She smiled once more and felt her nipples harden at his boldness, and raising her eyebrow, she slowly and silently mouthed 'maybe tonight' to him.

Then with a look of almost serenity upon her face, she focused back on the horizon and the pangs of guilt she had felt minutes before gradually subsided. She now realised that with Nat's 'lessons' in the last twenty four hours she had indeed learnt something new about herself.

She was now looking forward to posing for Callum again -- and the thought made her pussy tingle with anticipation.

"Callum my sweet, when you've done mending my husband, would you mind bringing up my sunglasses... oh... and the sunscreen too please? I'd like you to rub some over my back and shoulders while I steer for a bit longer..."

Angela wasn't going to be pushed around anymore -- if she decided that she wanted to sleep with the boy then she just jolly-well would! Things had changed and Ross would just have to accept it. And while they were at sea, no one else need know -- and in port, the boy would merely be their crew to anyone observing.

"Ross, I think you should go lay down in our cabin and rest for a few hours," Angela called below, "Callum can keep me company for a while now... He wants to do some more sketches of me too... I'll come down to you later and we can talk about a few things..."

Angela was now looking forward to the remainder of their sailing holiday -- she felt that her long sexual El Niño was about to become a far more pleasant La Niña. And if she tired of the boy -- or he of her -- then there were always eager young adventurers in the marinas and sailing clubs looking for crewing positions.

Smiling to herself, Angela could feel her already heightened-lust increasing at the wicked thought -- inadvertently, it would seem that the dirty old-bastard may have actually set her free!

* * * * *

Dear reader, if you made it this far with my little tale, I wish to thankyou. You may be interested in a story I wrote under another name several years ago that featured Angela in first person -- it's titled; "Sailing to Pleasure Island" -- by coops181.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Snowed In A couple has an unexpected visitor during a bad storm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories