All Comments on 'Sailing Onto the Rocks'

by Balladeer

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

My wife and her friends take a trip every year and it is always great to hear the stories when she returns.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Old WACC

Shit and lame excuse,throw her to the curb or the hubby should start after younger partner to equalized the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done, but

I think accepting the cruise fling is believable. But the end is here if he accepts her Labor Day infidelity.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxabout 12 years ago
Bullshit

What husband in there right mind would take a cheating bitch back after what she did, a one time fling i can maybe accept , but a week long affair is pure bullshit. An now you want us to believe that the husband is going to let her have her boy toy for a long weekend? And what about her so called friend, dosent she have any respect for her girlfriends marriage??Give the bitch a kiss on the cheek and kick her ass to the street and let her fuck who she wants. Also i agree with the other comments, you should stick to fucking queers, that seems what you would like

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Obviously, you're trying to say that she intends on having a long-term relationship with this guy. Seems realistic & typical that the husband decides to trust his wife alone on a cruise and she responds by cheating...and feels justified in doing so.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Good read

The ending leaves the door open for both partners to make some BIG decisions. Maybe she wants what is offered. Maybe her "spinster" friend doesn't understand that she is married. Maybe husband will hook up with someone while she's gone again and...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He might as well get a divorce now

instead of waiting untill she leaves him. What is wrong with all of the writers today. Just a bunch of cuck storys that no one really wants to read. 1* Most of the stories have a rating of less than 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so much trash in such a small space

this is a woman of no morals and no love for her husband and a cuck who does not love his wife as a wife and is mentally unstable as demostrated by his acceptance of her adultry. It belongs in Fetish, gay, or a new Cuck section not in Lw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dump

dump the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Agree

Dump the bitch. Then ask her what she would do if you did the same thing on a cruise she was not on. You know picked up a hotttie and had sex with her for a week. Then you gave her the same lame ass excuse she gave you. Alls fair right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
only one word can accurately describe this "story".

LAME!!!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Aaah that's so cute.

You should have scourged the slut with a steel coil, all in the name of fun and happiness and rekindling your romance, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start

I can appreciate cliff hanger endings only if I am left with a simple binary choice. This story ends just as drama reaches its' peak, leaving the two characters having to make multiple critical and complex choices. In this case, losing a great opportunity for high drama.

<P>

I thought the story was technically well written. The characters were developed sufficiently for the anonymati to criticize their perceived flaws (which isn't very much). I'm not so quick to judge. I would like to see how the characters resolve the crisis.

<P>

For a cliff hanger ending, the characters need to make their decisions, let the drama unfold, and THEN leave the story hanging with a character having to make a FINAL decision at the conclusion. But it's not my story, so I leave it to the author.

<P>

I read these stories for entertainment. Please entertain me. Don't start me down a path and then tell me to figure out the rest on my own. Why should I do all the work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it one star...

Only because there was no "zero" stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it

I don't know if this is the end of the story if it is, then ending means that all that was said was a lie, no surprise. Cheaters cheat, but it doesn't really make for a good story. If this is a continuation, then I look forward to the husband figuring out where he stands and that Donna is no friend of his for making that call.

I hope to see more.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Weakweak plot... 2 star .....

Is hubby pissed or not?? Why on esrth would he accept it after 40 yr of marriage?? Not mathematically likely is it ? Gee, suddenly we r swingers, or at least she is... Sorry u didnt get the memo. And then Donna calls up with a new date in two weeks and she has barely gotten home.??? Sounds like a planned destruction of a marriagd ... Good uo have friends/enemies. There's a rule for ya... The wife shall not ever hang with single/divorced friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have hit the rocks

Bad luck for the wife to think that he is stupid.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Understandable as a joke and creative effort

but on the other hand it was nothing but a parade of short sexual interludes which became descriptive. There is no way that he could not be furious with her and he had to react... Ends up being a wimp cuckold story and throwing the gauntlet down to him. I found little pleasure in the read and was waiting to find out if she had contact information about Eric as the crusher. Well written, nightmarish fantasy.

In fact I now conclude that my feeling that I should never read a cruise story was correct. They are all too Painful, except when SS or DQ do it....

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Oh, oh, can I finish the story for you...please,

"It's Donna. Theo and Eric are coming up in a couple of weeks. They want to take Donna and me to Victoria for the Labor Day weekend."

"No problem, tell Donna you'd love to go out with them."

"Really, you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Also tell your good friend, Donna, thank you for completely destroying your 40 year marriage. Tell her you'll be over there soon to live with her. Then, as soon as you hang up, I want you to pack your bags and get the fuck out of my house. Now, I'm going out to get drunk. That way, if you're still here by the time I get back, I'll have no problem dragging you out by your hair and throwing your ass out of the house."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Yes, go with my blessing. Here are your bags of clothes and your cosmetics and the ring you gave me, and there is a man at the door with some paperwork for you. Just say your name when asked. Also everyone we know will get a copy of all those photos of you cuckolding me, all your friends, family, coworkers, even the press will know the whole country will know what a cheating bitch you are. So yes you go and enjoy yourself. In the meantime I will be seling the house and leaving the country, where I will find a woman that won't cuckold me and has respect for me unlike a stupid whore like you. Goodbye."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of time

Poorly written with no content. Give it up!

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
40 Years for This?

She's been married for 40 years and she does this? See you later MIlly. " I will never do it again Please tell me everything will be okay?" Then read the last the last two sentences. Are you for real? Calling Mr divorce lawyer. Have a nice life Milly. Let me ask a question? Wouls you fuck Milly after she screwed some anonymous guy she met on a cruiseship. STD/HIV Ever heard of them?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
hubby

Should borrow a classic car and give it a lube job by running over both old trout....Donna is wrecking the marriage and millie,after telling him it was a fling,gaily tells him loverboy wants her again.Sorry but if hubby has half an ounce of self respect he would spit on her and tell her to get lost,bcshe is 'dissing' him there.

To the author this isn't badly written but leaving it up in the air is not clever,it is a hackneyed technique to "leave it up to the reader".If you are planning to finish this I would suggest in the future indicating that. Personally this is short enough you could tell it easily in one story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
where's the erotic??? this was just unbelieveably sick

as you can tell by the comments - what you wrote wasn't plausible nor was it erotic.<P>

just a sick old man and a sicker whore.<P>

How Sadly sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dump her

She swears she won't do it again, but five minurtes later she seems to want to go off for a weekend with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Balladeer, nice premise but....

...you FAILED!

You missed a chance with a strong story line.Sorry, but if hubby will forgive his wife, i doubt will be too fast after 40 years.The fact he saw them kissing is a bit too much to forgive EASILY and FAST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF

What woodwork do you new writers crawl out of? Did you read the story before posting? Unrealistic reaction. Could have been a better story with a little thought of how people really react. What a disapointing read. I'll pass on any future attempts at what you call erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wife lover is bold

but with dumb wife and hubby why not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Opinions

Well, the scorched earth crowd is registering in and to some degree I agree in part with them - in general.

First, you wrote rather well, you flowed with details that paralleled possible conduct character and explanation on her part. Meaning, you're pretty imaginative, followed a good script, stayed on focus, led us up to a don't believe he forgives her ending, she'll never do it again ending and then wham...wait honey - can I do it one more time.

We all have different scenarios, that's the fun of reading different authors and their style. In this case, I think the whole story was one of justifying an unbelievable adulterous conduct, trying to figure out the husbands thinking (he loved her - of course), the husbands decision to let it be in the past and then the ...oh - they're coming back...oh oh, my pants are wet.

Of course, after forty years we want him to get some justice, sadly - very sadly make her leave and, of course, try to get past the fact that she didn't just fuck the guy - they were out and out lovers, kissing, sucking, holding, caressing, endearments, hand holding, glassy eyed and bonding as lovers - she gave away what belonged to him - willingly so - she cheated and had no respect for him. A real man, in the real world cannot, could not EVER get over this, it'll haunt him and plague him for a hundred years. Women can pull it off - men just can't!

The trouble, she'll be just fine with her lover - hubby will suffer.!!!

Anyway, one hell of an ending and...thanks for no wuss/wimp or cuck! I'll write my own ending...at the end of her phone call with Donna, hubby picks up her suitcase (still unpacked) drives her to Donna's and sadly tells her - Please, don't ever come back!

Thanks again! Keep writing, you're talented. Just please - no cucks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lousy fucking story.

So lousy I'm sorry I read it. Cheating wife should have been left at the dock. Another story that pissed me off. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I think it would be importent for older lone women (above 50) many-many net dating sites, so older alone and betrayed men could meet new mate candidates. So this man could find a newer and < 59 years women mate for himself.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SOMEONES A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT

and it looks like both. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your writting

Your writing style is ok, BUT your subject matter needs more work. Even after being married a long time the discovery of a spouses betrayal is not something that would likely be discussed calmly while sipping a few glasses of wine. This shows neither one really cares for the other. His only option would be to put his foot up her ass as he was kicking her to the curb. It would've been different if they were on the cruise together and decided to swing that would've been cool.... But no she had to screw over her husband and then try to sugar coat it when she got caught. The real laugh is when she states she'll start giving blowjobs and he's going to forget the fuckfest she just had . WOW that just ain't gonna happen. Good luck with your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stupid story

cheating slut and wimp husband-1*

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 12 years ago
What Next?

I sure would like to know what happens for Labor Day. Does she go? Does he give her an ultimatum (Go and it's all over between us)? Does she go with his knowledge and he takes her back again? (That's what I would call a wimp husband). The first time was something that was kind of spur of the moment and I believe hubby was being strong and forgiving. If she goes the second time, I wouldn't blame him for divorcing her and maybe getting some revenge.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
i think a one was to high

your either a cuckold lover or chapter two better be damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
on the rocks

well lets have the next part and see what he dose & what she will do. lets have the next part

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 12 years ago
stop writing

nothing about this story is worth Erotica

allsop72allsop72about 12 years ago
wimp cuck

just get to wimp sucking lover cum then him

0000is what it is what its worth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Let her go there and anywhere else she wants...better to dump her or stay with a person under such circumstances? Being unhappy with another, I say move on w/o her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
On the rocks

Needs a more complete ending, otherwise the theme of the story was relatively good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, quit writing this garbage.

Your stories really suck!

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 12 years ago
Terrible.

If she stabbed him several times, would he just shrug his shoulders and drive to the hospital? Would he feel any pain at all?

Just what does she need to do to suffer some repercussions for hurting him? Sorry, if you can be bought off with measley blow-jobs you can get a from a whore, then why be married at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
go ahead!!

The fact that she didn't tell Donna "No", emphatically, but rather looked to her husband as if asking for permission to go should end their marriage. Especially after her just promising never to cheat again. He should tell her to go ahead, it will give him time to pack up her stuff while she's gone.

Woodbine68

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
OMG! You're a sick fuck!

Thought I'd check out some of your other stories after reading, and enjoying your latest posting.

What a mistake, my bad!

Unbelievably stupid

zed0zed0about 12 years ago

Thought I'd check out some of your other stories after reading, and enjoying your latest posting.

What a mistake, my bad!

Unbelievably stupid

Maybe she'll let him have some cream pie after her fuck buddy comes for a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sick fuck indeed

preying on children and all, every ped0 sandusky out there should be outed, at least ped0 and DWmoronic stand up to be counted, closet ped0s are worse than closet cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Play along...

That's what you would have this stupid character do.

Then, when he drops her off at Donna's, he can sit on her front porch with a mortar and pestle grinding his own nuts to mush while they laugh at him.

...................................

None of this story even made sense.

Her:

"It meant nothing. I don't know what to say or how to explain but it never amounted to anything."

...then she fucked him the first night, the second night, then said 'Ahhh, what the hell, we'll just swap rooms and play loving couples on a romantic getaway'.

...................................

She simply comes out with the details of her betrayals, without any contrition or excuse, then...

Him:

"There was more empathy and less anger as I urged her to continue. It hurt to hear how much she had enjoyed being with Eric but my morbid curiosity drove me to ask for more."

...er... why? Why any empathy at all, unless your a closet fag? He hears the first details of her tryst and decides that he can see why she did it, and is 'less angry' at her disrespect and betrayal?

...................................

Her later:

"I hope you can forgive me and we can get back to being us again but nothing I say or do will change the fact that I did this. I will never do it again, please tell me everything will be OK."

...then she wants to go to Victoria with the new boyfriend?

Somebody get me a very large bottle of over-proof rum and a big tube of glue to sniff. Then this story might make a little more sense, or I might enjoy it a little more. Only because it will be even less meaningless.

Nothing redeeming here.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Creative, good idea, fairly well-told, but...

I think the character's behaviors are rather perplexing.

I can get the wife having this one short affair under the circumstances. I don't excuse it, but I can get it. But, why tell hubby that she isn't sorry for doing it? That's too much honesty, imho.

Why does hubby want the details? Seems strange.

Why is hubby so quick to forgive? No ranting or raving at all? He is rather easily mollified.

Wife's friend knows wife is busted. Why would she call in re: the meeting with the loverboys? Silly.

Why would wife, who just promised never to repeat it, then go to hubby about the plans to get with loverboy? Defies believability.

Again, the concept for the story is excellent. I could even see how a couple, together for 40 years, could get over this. But, the story degrades into the absurd and the drama and emotion of the story is ruined by the 'twist' at the end.

Still, an entertaining, if unsatisfactory, flash-story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
really sick trash

her friend could have gone to his room and let the other guy sleep in a deck lounger. Only an already unfaithful wife would have done this shit. Where is the medical testing the months of waiting for the test to be negative. And your character change in the husband, he was ready to leave her but all she had to do was tell any story and he would forgive her. Get real! The wife was a live in slut so her friend could fuck another guy, with a wife like this he needs no enemies! He has a world full in his own home. This is a cuck story and does not belong in loving wives, it belongs in fetish. She likes this so much let her divorce and go live with her fellow slut.

looking4itlooking4itabout 12 years ago
LOL

Let's see, she stopped oral because she suspected infidelity, what is his choice. I doubt this author would have his male character own any balls do my guess is more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sad wimp

and stupid slut 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
BJ rationale

She stopped knob-jobs when she SUSPECTED hubby of adultery? No verification or confrontation ... she kept quiet and just shut off PART of their sex life??? If he did graze beyond the fence, he has NO moral high ground to stand on, just the tactical advantage of being sure of her fling! If he did not, why didn't he notice the Big Chill and ask about the change? Ultimately, this comes down to whether he can share her with her new paramour or not (Victoria offer now confirms this as more than a brief fling, so he will be, as others have opined, second-in-line for the indefinite future!) This is NOT that easy a choice (despite the 'kill the bitch' advisors), there is a life-time of being used to her -yeah, that needs him to make a little adjustment- ; economics, friendship patterns (besides Donna the Unconscious); and mainly, his value structure! A new lease on oral sex should NOT be a big factor in that equation (she MAY mean it right now, but the first time she compares jizz-flavor, he may be re-scheduled to birthday-only!)

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing a little slow at times but still a good read.

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Pathetic

Say's it all really What a utter peice of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No

way. She is a liar and a cheat. If she thought he cheated: divorce. And then run around. She is full of crap and he is an idiot. In fact he is not a believable character. By the end of her "story" he should have walked out and called a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad but...

Writing is fairly good. You started strong, but then it went down quickly. I try to understand how he was willing to forgive her so easily, but I can't. He drove up for several hours to meet her at arrival, because he missed her after two weeks away. Then sees her kissing that guy, even more eagerly than her friend Donna with the other one. Must have meant something. He remorse doesn't seem real, especially when she says she does not regret the affair itself. Also, I would have said "No thank you" for her offer of a blowjob, something she stopped years ago because she thought he had an affair, which wasn't confirmed nowhere. Unless he did have an affair? Tha would explain to some extent why he was willing to forgive so readily. Now for Donna's phone call. She knew he found out now. Why would she call only a few hours later to tell her about their lovers. Did Donna expect him to just accept this? Or is this another expression of how little respect Millie has for her husband? I think you missed a chance to make this story much better. Maybe you could write a follow-up with some answers to the questions you left open. Over 50 responses to a story isn't bad at all. Unfortunately almost all are negative.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Suspension of Belief Required

This is a vast departure from the other stories of yours that I have read. It is also an unwelcome departure. If a bitch ever needed to be kicked to the curb, this was one. Of course, even that would not have been very satisfying since she probably would have just taken up where she left off with Eric.

She says that she does not regret her fling. And even after she says she will never do it again, she gets the call from Milly. Instead of a resounding no into the phone, she basically turns and asks her husband if it is OK to go and play some more.

And then you left the story hanging. In addition to that, there was no one to like in the story. I am all for reconciliation, but this husband was a wimp with a capital W.

There is no way a loving wife of 40 years would have done what she did. She could not have really loved her husband and ended up just being a cheating slut. It is interesting that she wants to start that kind of life at the age of 59.

Her friend was not much better. Even though she was desperate for companionship, she should have advised her friend Milly to be true to her marriage. Instead she basically encouraged her to have an affair and is still encouraging her. I guess 40 years of marriage means nothing to these two broads.

This story desperately needs a second chapter where the husband lowers the boom, Eric turns out to be an opportunistic asshole, and Donna spends the rest of her life alone, regretting the love she threw away for a good time on a cruise. Without that, it is pathetic.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS

no chaser, just neat. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong category

Shouldn't stories like this be in a different category like "Pervert", as the author is obviously perverted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not a great story

Far and away the majority of the story was the wife's narrative of her cruise affair. There was one minor comment by her husband toward the end and then we find out her cruise fuck toy was her and Donna to go away on a trip together. Oddly there is not mention of what effect her sluttish behavior has on her marriage. The reader is left wondering what was the point to this story in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eat shit and ...

never read such a pathetic piece of crap

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Shoot

the fucking whore and her lover.

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
Dafq

Is this shit.

A utter pile of fucking garbage this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fighting41

Words comment in order wrong. Stupid you look.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Shit storm coming -

Either he is wimping out and buy more than any man I can think of who is not either a cheater on his own or just gets off on this stuff -

It will be interesting to see how he reacts to this request -so far he could be just keeping it all to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well THAT settled it.

Time to kick the slut out. She has earned her divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuckold fetish crap

toss the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"I think I can give up my anger and fear as long as you can be close to me and reassure me that I am your number one."

HAHAHAHAHA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the worst ever, last paragraph ruined it

REALLY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

do he world a favor and quit writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What???

Does Balladeer know anything about real men? What man would say this drivel and put up with the disrespect of a cheating wife. I just don't understand this crap. Sorry

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Was she really that dense that she just pickedup the phone

and outed that remark. She deserves to be kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
garbage

Very unrealistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And his next move.....

is to let her know that her curb awaits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not real

Any normal man would have told her to go home with Donna and told her to get a land not come home until the divorce was complete. He would have had the lover followed and shared the pain he was having with the cheaters family. divorce all round. One thick bitch of a wife.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I only read this because a sequel has been written

I wish I hadn't!

Here's hoping Sid0604 puts a better ending on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to see skid marks on Milly's ass

From being tossed across the street. Fucking another guy twice a day for two weeks shows the ease of doing it. Milly is nothing more than a repeat cheater cunt.

Dump the whore/cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that sucks

She really has no remorse over her "little fling". Why would he possibly forgive her? Why would he even TOUCH her before she gets a medical examination to show she's free of diseases. Even then, who cares? She has shown you by her attitude that she really has no love or respect for you. Time to file for divorce and move on. Unfortunately this author likes to leave his stories unfinished. This was another mediocre story with a non-existent finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pffft

pure crap, 100%

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what part of

"I will never do it again"

does she not understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh hell no

Cuck stories should have their own category. Or be indicated with an asterisk to denite creampie eating girly men. He's a cunt because he's a cum eating pussy

She's a cunt because she CAN'T UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING.

I'd have left her, her luggage and the spinster whore on the docks. Was this their first time doing this? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy story!

You've really done one here. Married 40 years. Lover performs every night for two weeks for her obvious gratification. He's 59, and most probably incapable of such performance. The two men offer more, and she doesn't immediately reject the idea, particularly considering the girlfriend's wants and needs. He's left with a dilemma, accept and go along or end the marriage, which marriage may already be over anyway. Well written, leaving the reader and the husband in a quandary.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
After reading your other stories....

After reading your other stories....This one was a surprise, a bad one...Why? you didn't end it and the reader is supposed to believe that the husband would accept another cheating...1*

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
Total POS

Total PIECE OF SHIT story. Hard to tell who is more worthless; the idiot husband or the cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MAKE MEMORIES FOR YOUR TOMORROWS

YOU MAY GET DISABLED AT ANYTIME. ENJOY YOUR HEALTH WHEN YOU CAN. FUCK WHILE YOU STILL CAN SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE MEMORIES THAT WILL GET YOU THROUGH THE NIGHTS. HAVE A GOOD TIME WHILE YOU STILL CAN,

CadizCadizover 8 years ago
Very much like my own true story

This struck a chord with me, as it happened to me, though I never had the luxury of having such a graphic desciption from my wife of how it came about. I wrote a very long story, filling in the gaps from my imagination, based on the event as 'Adultery on the High Seas' which you can find elsewhere on Literotica.

Cadiz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
he already decided to be a wimp cuck, why is anything different

1*

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
I see why the score was so low on

this one. I only read one other of yours and the guy had balls. From the other scores you received I would guess that the one husband with balls was a fluke. Too bad. No score from me on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfinished story

All unfinished stories rate a 1*. Worthless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Great LW and cuck stories, even the asshole of LIT agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Crap

Absolute crap

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
This may be a LW category but...

it sounds more like Romance category. Or just-let's-see-how-much-sex--we-can-describe story.

Any follow on WILL be a LW story - probably voyeur/cuckold I'm thinkin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thus ends

Another marriage but she absolutely doesnt care

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
And finally a wimp cuck story

The rest were BTB or RAAC and now a willing cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

40 years of marriage down the drain. Easily glossed over in a story, never in real life. Cheaters kill relationships, no matter whether done by male or female, or if they have been together 1 or 40 years.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
PILING IT ON SO DEEP

there may not be an escape hole. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

1* for being unfinished and just a plain crappy story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBalladeer@Balladeer
Long time reader, occasional writer. Retired living on an island.