All Comments on 'Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 3'

by SallyJam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good- A Woman's Teast, Taunting Lines!

I've commented elsewhere about my wife and her trips back to her alma mater for homecoming weekends and her hints and teases about things between her and some guys in a fraternity. The line she has used to really taunt me and scramble me mins though is one she has used as she was heading out. "Worried I might cheat on you she has asked, as she has fondled me crotch feeling my hard on. "You shouldn't worry aout that honey," she has said, "You should worry more about me coming home pregnant!"

AND, I really do to this day think she probably did one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
IS THE GUY RETARDED?

If i were that dumb i would like someone to put me out of my misery.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't

Don't think the whore is just playing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The critic who never writes a single story

Everything out of that loser 26thNC's mouth is total bullshit. The wimp never wrote a single story but acts like he's the only one to decide what everyone else reads. Total and complete gay loser.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anonymous

You read what ever the fuck you want to read. I'll do the same, and then I'll comment as I see it. I've enjoyed your extensive writing history also. Don't read my comments if they make you cry pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sally Dressed for the Party!

I always know when my wife is going to fuck other men. She takes her time dressing and it is always sexy, just like Sally in your story!

My wife always giggles and says, "Well if I'm putting the goods on display, you can bet a few guys are going to get them!"

OMG! What a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous