Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
400 Followers

Over the next few days we continued to fantasise about these things but I don't think I really thought anything was going to happen. She hardly knew them after all, and had already told me how boring they were.

When I woke up on the Friday morning, Sally was already up, and was just coming back into the bedroom after taking a shower. When she came in and saw that I was awake she grinned at me and dropped her towel, revealing her in all her naked glory.

"Come back to bed," I implored her.

"Oh no. I've just had a shower. I can't go to work all smelling of sex, can I?" she asked, as she bent over her dressing table, showing me her beautiful naked ass.

"Of course I might end up smelling of it when I come home," she added, turning her head slightly towards me as she pulled some underwear from her drawer.

I laughed, sure that it was all a tease, but as she started to dress, I began to wonder. First she slipped on her tiny white thong, then a matching bra with half cups. She sat down on the bed next to me, lifted her legs one by one and encased them in sheer black stockings, held up with a black garter on each thigh. She then put on her blouse, which was so low cut that her cleavage was visible from almost any angle. Finishing the ensemble she wore a very short, tight skirt, which barely covered the tops of her stockings. Then, to top it all, she put on her highest heels, the ones that gave her curves that extra voluptuousness.

"So what do you think?" she asked, standing there, swaying her hips at me.

I was completely speechless. Now I was convinced she hadn't been teasing after all. She really did want to do all the things we had talked about over the last few days. It wasn't just fantasy role-playing. It was practice. Normally she always wore a pretty conservative business suit to work. In fact, during the winter months she tended to wear suit trousers rather than a skirt. The way she was dressed now, any man would know she'd be up for some fun at the office party.

"Don't you like it?" she pouted, and then giggled at me and left the bedroom.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes, thinking things over. Maybe this was all part of the tease. She dressed up like that deliberately, simply because I was watching her. She must have known what my reaction would be. That I would jump to conclusions. Or was it merely a reasonable assumption? My thoughts were going round in circles. Perhaps I should ask her right out what she planned to do, whether she was really going to let another man or men kiss her, touch her, fuck her.

I quickly got dressed and went down the stairs into the kitchen, where Sally was finishing her breakfast. I opened my mouth, ready to confront her, when a nagging voice in my head told me to stay quiet. What would it accomplish? If she really planned to do something there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it now, and if I was honest with myself, the last couple of weeks had been the most exciting of my life. I had never enjoyed sex as much before, and I had never enjoyed so much of it. Did I really want to spoil everything now, before I even had the chance to check out whether her version of the Christmas party at Oakleys was true or not? I decided that the best thing to do would be to wait until I had spoken to Steve. Then if I felt I needed to, I could go over to her office, which was only ten minutes walk from my own, and confront her then.

I joined her at the kitchen table and ate some toast, washed down with strong coffee. At half past eight we left the house together, each getting separate buses. We usually both drove to work, but as we would be drinking we left the cars at home. As we walked to the bus stop, Sally made no mention of what might happen today, merely contenting herself with sly grins at me. When we saw her bus was coming, she kissed me passionately, only breaking off when the bus was right in front of us.

"Mmmm," she said, looking back at me as she got on board. "That was nice. It's really got me in the mood, if you know what I mean."

Then she laughed, the doors closed behind her, and she was gone. A few minutes later my own bus arrived and I spent the whole of the journey repeating her words in my mind. Yes, I knew exactly what she meant.

To be continued…

SallyJam
SallyJam
400 Followers
12