All Comments on 'Sally's First Ch. 02'

by sally_spandex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, you fucking whore!!!!

I need more! I loved your story and the whole spontaneity of the sex. I really hope we get to read how well you fucked everyone in the motel!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fucked

Got dressed, i like pantyhose, short skirt, blouse, wig.Drove to the local truck cafe, sat, a guy came over, talked and i told him i needed a lift.O.k., out to his truck,i got up in front of him so he could see up my skirt.Another guy in the truck, so they told me to get into the sleeper,i slowly got in, making sure they could see my pantyhosed arse.I lay down , we drove about 500 metres then stopped.The passenger got in with me,he pulled his pants down, took his cock out and said ok. suck it, i did it was about 6 inches,i got him hard, then turned around, lowered my hose and squatted on my knees.He didnt waste time as he slid his cock into my hole,fucking up into me, my cock going hard ,grabbing my hips as he filled me, very quickly.He pulled out, my hips were grabbed and the second cock was positioned at my hole then pushed forward.This was much bigger than the first and as he was pushing it in to me i heard his mate say i think she will take it all as his long cock stretched me.my cock was hard as he started to pump, he pushed me forward, making me lye flat as he fucked me.I couldnt help it my cock just let go, the sperm shooting out as he increased his tempo and then filled my hole with his cumm.He pulled out, told me to be back here next Tuesday, as i pulled my pantyhose up,walked back to the toilet and was fucked by another guy who followed me in, took me into a toilet booth and absolutely fucked me as hard as he could cumm leaking from my cock as he fired semen into me.I love it, i love the truckies.

yumacdyumacdover 14 years ago
VERY HOT !!

A well written text that I feel delves into the heart of what CD/TV's are looking for. A must read for anyone who has ever put on a pair panties. The only thing wrong with this story is it was written in 2007 and there haven't been any more chapters added. What's up Sally, we all know you're out there cumming and getting more cum yourself. Please keep writing... inquiring cocks want to hear about it? lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous