All Comments on 'Sally's First Fuck Cheating On Me'

by anilsingh

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
shang40shang40about 10 years ago
i am very happy

To post first comment.

Anilsingh, my sexy hindu brahmin wife nisha became friendly with my cousin Anil who was staying with us. Slowly they started going out for vegetables or grocery and their timings were similar so he used to drop her to work and bring back.

In afternoon they started playing cards. Once he won and asked her what she wil give. My wife gave him her hand, he pulled and suddenly he kissed her. It was brief but ignited her hunger.

Next day after marketing they went to a hill and there they kissed properly for half an hour and also intimate touching. This started her affair and in weeks time he fucked properly in his bed.

Night she was very hot and told me she has become unfaithful and told me every thing. Then after tasting her cumfilled pussy and dicking her I told her enjoy in our bed too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOved it and gave it a 5 to offset the ass wipe annony

who I'm sue jerked off to it and then voted a 1 to piss off everyone. He's s brain dead dog fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story....

This story was right down my alley. Enjoyed it immensely! You need to read over it carefully and correct some typos. This is too good a story to be sloppy. Looking forward to your next one.

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
Interesting but!

Like your writing, pretty good story too. My only issue is I think husband is being quite naive, I have to believe that in the real world this will not end well. At the same time I know it's fiction, but ?? xo Bev

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Good start

I want to hear more of your wifes fucking. She is a propper slut, & you a propper cuck.

Next story discrib his big cock more & have her want to fuck him & his brother. She needs multiple cocks, & longer fucking times.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 10 years ago
It's not Cheating if Andy Approves

shouldn't the title be "Adam's First Fuck Cheating on Kayla"? She's the one left out here. I hope she gets hers in a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pencil dick

A great story. I love being humiliated by my wife and those she tells about my tiny cock. Very like my situation, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kill yourself before you have a chance to multiply.

You are a sick little fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
REALLY????

You assholes that get off having their wives fuck other guys should have your balls and cock cut off with a rusty hacksaw blade and stuff them down your fucking throat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story, annony hates them all yet he keeps reading them> WTF!???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A) This HOT story is a PREQUEL to Sally Gets a Sales Job (each can be read individually)

I am glad you crafted Sally's character, which is PRICELESS!

The story is EROTIC. It also is REALISTIC.

I became aware of my voyeur side when my first wife was cheating on me. She did not know i knew she was cheating. OMG! Emotionally it was a very bumpy ride, a roller coaster. What i could not have expected was that SHE STARTED TO TURN ME ON MORE & MORE. When she was getting ready for to go out ostensibly for GORLS' NIGHT OUT. I was totally mesmerized as i was looking at her naked body while she was fixing her hair. It was an out-of-body experience. A part of me was in a hypnotic trance, totally infatuated with her body that no longer was only mine, in an emotional whirlwind; the other part of me was not emotionally engaged & was observing the situation as a third party, as a camera.

I no longer loved her at that time but i found her to be HOTTER & HOTTER.

Luckily for me she left me a moved with her lover out of state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

ASS-WIPE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1* to off set the faggots who think this is exciting

Just another sissy faggot husband and a heartless cunt wife story. nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like it very much, gave you a 5- [4.6/5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)]! As of today this story has got more than halg a favorites per 1,000 views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio)!

On surface, the story comes across as pornographic (which is a good thing in my book). The erotic aspect of the story more than just pornography. The story is also very erotic, quite realistic & even poetic!

* * *

I had a somewhat similar conversation with my wife years ago; at the time her job required regular air travel & she would stay one or two nights at destination. I started to by her classy-cum-sexy undergarments & bathing suits. As a rule she did not pack the the items, so I tossed the items in her luggage.

One night, after we had sex & were kissing & cuddling, she said she loved the undergarments i was buying her. She then added: "I will ask you something but you must tell me the truth... I feel you keep buying me the stuff so i can feel comfortable & confident if i ever unddress in front of another man... just say yes or no without buts & ifs, please... I would be devastated if I lost you, you know that..."

I said YES & gave my 35 y/o wife un unconditional Hall Pass...

No regrets.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

More cuck shit

Avoid this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

another whore and wimp story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry= Garbage

Only sick sewer rats would favor this trash. ONE STAR

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
That was awful

Dumb story made worse with poor writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

πŸ‘πŸ‘! ❀.

:)

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just cuck and whore nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

β€πŸ’šβ€πŸ’šβ€

Erotic.

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

Kayla is super hot. I wish my wife would cuckold me and plan to fuck others like she does. Please keep writing!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't care for the pencil dick humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

There I was, your once faithful wife, standing right outside the house of your friend wearing a slutty dress with no bra, no panties, wanting to get fucked.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My kind of wife sex story!

Above expectations; I gave you a

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG8 months ago

Husband is stupid... he should at least demand to get to watch every fuck she does

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous