Sally's First Fuck Cheating On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers

I told him "I think Kayla is the lucky girl here, she gets to fuck such a nice thick juicy cock every day."

With that I took Adam's cock in my hands and started stroking it.

"No Sally, you know Kayla is so conservative. She would never let me suck her pussy or take my cock in her mouth. For her it's unnatural. She doesn't believe in contraception either and thinks sex is only necessary when you want to have kids. That is why I tried to pull out before I came. You swallowing my cum in your mouth was so slutty and sexy, I loved it. I can never imagine Kayla ever doing that."

Adam just called your wife a slut Andy and instead of being offended your wife felt hot again and I could feel my pussy getting wet. I started stroking his cock and it became hard again. I smiled at him and he understood that I wanted his cock in my pussy again. He was ready. That's when I texted you not to wait for me for lunch. I wanted to feel his big cock in my pussy again.

All I can tell you is that the next hour or so was a daze with Adam fucking your sweet wife's pussy in all possible positions and every possible angle. We ended our session with him lying on the bed and I was riding his cock cowgirl style. I was impaling myself on his big cock while he was playing with my bouncing tits. Finally when I felt his cock tighten again I asked him to cum in my pussy. I could feel his sperm on my pussy walls and when it ended I felt so full and dirty. He was still cuming when I got up and he shot some sperm on my pubic hair and stomach. I used my fingers and spread it on my stomach and licked my fingers. I was feeling so hot.

Suddenly I noticed the time and got up. I said "Fuck I have to leave and prepare for the evening."

I arranged my hair and put on my dress. "I would love to do this again but you know we cannot tell anyone. If Andy or Kayla find out it is over." I told while putting my shoes on.

"Don't worry it will be our secret." Adam said as he walked me to my van. He squeezed my breasts, cupped my pussy and kissed me one more time before I left.

I texted you that I am coming home as I got in the van.

"That was awesome Sally. It looked like you had a lot of fun" I said thrusting my cock inside my wife pussy which I knew was full of my friend's cum.

"Honey, I knew that we saw these things in movies but I hope you don't feel bad now that I have done it. I love you and don't want to lose you. I can stop if you want."

"No Honey, believe me, I want you to do this, I am more excited and want you to fuck as many guys as you want. I don't mind at all. I only wished I was there to watch you while Adam was cumming in your mouth and your pussy and how you bent over and showed him your pussy."

My wife smiled and said "I think we have to be careful but can arrange for you to be hidden somewhere the next time I fuck him."

"One more thing," she said "Honey, Do you agree that your little penis is like a pencil and that is one of the reason you want me to find and fuck bigger cocks."

"Yes, that's true." I said.

"So, can I tell Adam the next time I fuck him that you have a pencil dick. Also can I call you pencil dick from now on."

Well "You can tell Adam and whoever you want that I have a pencil dick, I don't have a problem with that. You can call me that name in private honey but not in public, I am not prepared for that right now." I said.

She just said OK and added "Honey, can I show my pussy and boobs to more men now. I mean I will have to change my wardrobe and it will cost more money. Also now that I have tried big cocks can I fuck more men other than Adam?"

"That would be hot Sally. Seeing other guys get a hard on looking at your pussy drives me crazy. Fuck whoever you want as long as you are sure you will be safe."

"Can I fuck our other friends? I mean I won't know if they have big cocks till I fuck them at least one."

"Go right ahead honey." I said.

"Can I also fuck guys at work? Now that I am thinking, can I also fuck your co-workers? Some of them we met at the party last year looked really hot."

"Go ahead honey as long as they don't know that I am aware."

"What if they made fun of you behind your back Honey?" my wife added

"I will enjoy the secret humiliation; it would get me excited and give me a hard on. I will probably cum in my pants if I overheard a couple of guys describing how good a fuck you are."

Sally started thrusting her pussy that had been sitting on my cock for a while now and said "Honey do I have to ask your permission before fucking these men or can I fuck them and tell you later?"

"Fuck them whenever you want babe, tell me about it before if you want to. If you don't tell me at all then that's ok too." I said feeling my cock getting tensed.

With that my wife started moving her hips with my small cock still in her pussy. I came right away. I don't think she even felt me cumming but realized I must have cum as my penis became soft.

She casually got up with the dress still on, kissed me on my cheeks and mentioned "Thank You Honey I am going to be a changed woman from now on. I love you a lot for allowing me to do this. I don't want to lose you and will stop as soon as you say so and will not do anything against your wishes."

"I know dear, but I don't think I will ever ask you to stop." I said.

She smiled, stood up from my lap, kissed my penis and said "OK, I need to get back to work, need to prepare for the evening events, can you get the tables and chairs form the van and put them in the backyard."

"Sure honey." I said.

With that my wife walked back in the kitchen and started preparing for the evening events. I sat in the chair for a few minutes, reflected back at the events of the day and knew that our lives are going to change and I was looking forward to it.

I already knew who my wife was going to fuck next. It was one of the managers where she works. Story to follow soon...

anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers
12