Sally's Last Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have not earned any money yet. Suck my dick for $1,000. That's a lot more money than I would give any hooker to suck my dick, but you're not a hooker, are you?"

Tom removed his track suit pants and revealed a fat cock hanging limply under a flabby torso.

"Come on suck it. You will need to give me the best blowjob you have ever given to earn that $1,000."

Sally looked up at him. Her face flustered and her pussy wet and loose. She got on her knees and started tugging his cock, but it stayed limp. She then put the sweaty dick in her mouth and locked her lips on the base of his cock. Sally then moved her head back and forth until the cock was lubricated and her mouth slid along the length. She could feel it getting larger. Her mouth was opening wider and she had to adjust the angle of her head to let that dick fully penetrate her mouth. Eventually it was too big to deep throat and she started to gag. She continued to suck it and lick the underside of that fat cock.

Lewis then sat down on the sofa and spread his legs. Tom stared at Sally's curvaceous body. He smiled at what he saw standing in front of him naked. She looked at him.

"Keep sucking," he said, "I'm not done yet."

Sally knelt between his legs and went to work on sucking and licking that dick, making sure there was plenty of saliva on it for the other actions she knew she would have to perform.

He grabbed her head and pulled it onto his cock, causing her to gag. He then started fucking her mouth. He let go of her head and grabbed her tits and nipples. He pinched her nipples hard.

Sally pulled away in pain, "Oww! That hurt," she said angrily.

"It was just an old man getting carried away. You got me going good. Now wrap those full lips around my dick again," he said and he went back to rubbing her tits and feeling her swollen nipples.

Sally licked and sucked his fat cock, while she caressed his balls. She then took the shaft in both hands and gave it a tug for a while, smearing the spit over it. Tom's dick was fully erect and looked menacing.

Tom wanted to put his dick back in her mouth. He grabbed her hair and shoved her mouth back over his cock. He shoved his whole dick into Sally's mouth and made her gag. He didn't care; he held onto her head and fucked her mouth as she gagged.

Sally was choking and was desperate to back off from that dick. She managed to push her face away from that meat pole for some relief. Her saliva drooled onto his fat erect cock as Sally stopped to catch her breath.

"Too big for you baby girl?" Tom said as he stood up from the sofa.

He placed the tip of his nob on Sally's lips and grabbed a handful of hair.

"Come on baby, give be a $1,000 blowjob."

Tom pushed his cock back into Sally's wet mouth. Her lips distended as the cock went in. Standing with his legs apart Tom started humping her mouth slowly and deeply. Sally gripped that shaft with her mouth and really worked on that shaft with her tongue, sucking and licking. The room was quiet as Tom slowly fucked her mouth. His strokes became shorter and faster until he was pistoning his dick into Sally's mouth. Tom was ramming his dick into the back of Sally's mouth. She had to lean into his cock to avoid being knocked back onto the floor. Sally felt him tense up, and then Tom stood up straight and leant back, forcing as much of his dick into Sally's mouth as he could.

"Aaahhh," Tom moaned as the cum erupted from his balls into Sally's throat.

Sally started to gag and tried to pull away, as it felt like she was drowning. Sally swallowed the cum to clear her throat, when another load came in. It was like it would never end. Eventually a satisfied Tom Lewis pulled his dick from her mouth. A string of sperm dripped from his cock and clung to Sally's mouth. She was gagging and choking. She dropped her head and wiped away the semen from her chin.

Lewis walked to his desk and took out a wad of $100 bills out from the drawer. He counted out 10 and placed it on the desk.

"That's for you," he said as he handed Sally a box of tissues and some wet wipes. "Clean yourself up, I don't want cum all over me."

After Sally wiped herself clean, Tom helped her up from the floor, put his lips on her tit and wrapped his tongue around the nipple. He then wrapped his arms around her, pulled her body against him and kissed Sally on the mouth. His mouth smelt and tasted of her pussy. She wanted to get the taste of his cock out of her mouth. She drained her glass of champagne. Tom filled her glass again. He wanted her drunk and lustful.

"Time for you to earn big bucks. I'm going to fuck your pussy. What do you think that's worth?"

It was an embarrassing question. Sally knew where all this was going. She hesitated, she knew he was playing a game.

"$3,500?" she asked hopefully.

He looked down at her pussy.

"Well, we'll see how we go."

He gave her tits a brief squeeze and then cupped his middle finger along her pussy lips. He massaged the pussy flaps until her legs parted. He then inserted the finger. He pushed it all the way in.

"That feels good," Sally thought to herself.

Tom then brought his mouth to hers and licked her mouth. She sucked his tongue. Sally thought of all that cash she was earning. It gave her a dirty erotic feel.

"I really want to be fucked hard as punishment for being dirty," she thought guiltily.

She clutched her breasts and wallowed in the sensation of that dirty tongue in her mouth, before trailing a hand down to her pussy to give it a good rub. Whatever aphrodisiac Tom had given her was fully at work.

Tom smiled to himself when he looked at Sally reclining on the sofa. He got up and went to his desk and counted out some bills. He turned and looked at Sally.

Sally had her eyes closed and two fingers deeply buried in her sex hole. She was giving herself a good finger fuck.

"How I wish I was back on that train with Peter Hugo. That would've have been a good fingering. God, I want him to finger me now!" Sally's mind fantasized.

Tom stood there and watched Sally masturbate. He was transfixed by her horniness. Watching her pleasure herself was a magnificent turn on for him. He leaned against the desk and tugged his cock while watching Sally work on herself. He wasn't going to last, so he stopped and had a few gulps of champagne. He went back to pumping his fully erect cock slowly, savoring seeing Sally pump her swollen pussy.

Sally's pussy was squelching as she slowly ground her fingers deep in her cunt. Sally was lost in the moment. With her eyes closed, she let her other hand pinch and tug her nipples.

Tom suddenly felt himself about to come. He wanted to ravish her badly, right now. He quickly stepped up to Sally and placed his hard cock on her steamy wet fingers.

With her eyes closed Sally reached for his dick and ran her hand longingly over it. She enjoyed the feel of the width and the length. She rubbed her thumb over his piss hole, it was dripping with precum. It made her want it more. She rubbed his fat nob along her slit, before holding in at the cleft of her hole, inviting him to push it in.

Tom pushed and found the entrance open wide. He continued to push his cock into her until he was firmly lodged. He stopped to enjoy the sensation of having Sally's sex wrapped around his rod. Tom then hooked his arms around the back of her shoulders and shoved his fat dick all the way in.

Sally's eyes bolted open, she looked at the ceiling in shock. Her sensual masturbation was over.

Tom was pumping her hard. He ground himself on her fleshy thighs, rubbing against her clit. Holding Sally hard against his fat body.

Sally's mouth opened with the strain of having this heavy man with a big gut ride her like a piece of meat. This was not her fantasy world anymore. The dick in her pussy was hurting. Sally squirmed in pain and placed the palm of her hands against Tom's chest. She tried to push him back, but he had a strong grip on her as he pumped hard and deep.

Tom bit his lip as he drove his cock intensely into Sally's wet vagina. Tom did not want to pull back and instead just ground his dick deep in Sally's hole. The sofa shook with the thrusts until Tom stopped for a moment. His muscles tightened up as he held his cock all the way in. He pressed his body hard against Sally, opened his mouth and closed his eyes.

"Aaaahhh!" he exclaimed in ecstasy.

He squirted his semen deep into Sally's sex hole, and he kept pumping, and pumping, and pumping.

Sally was wondering when he was going to stop.

But he was not finished with her. Tom kept fucking her. The spunk in her hole provided lubrication.

Sally became more comfortable and settled back for the pounding. She wrapped her legs around Tom's flabby torso. She knew she was close to coming.

"Don't stop now, you fat bastard!" she thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around him and held him to her.

Tom searched for her mouth and buried his tongue in it. His mouth was dribbling with saliva and it smeared over Sally's chin. Sally never had such a totally physical fuck in her life. She had no emotional or physical attraction to this sleazy man, but right now she wanted him deep inside her and fucking the daylight out of her.

Tom was doing a good job of that. He was pistoning his cock in and out of her cunt.

Sally's clitoris was on fire and she was ready to erupt. Sally arched her back, closed her eyes and threw her head back onto the sofa cushion with a gasp. Her cunt tightened around Tom's pumping cock and she lifted her butt off the sofa as she came. Tom stopped pumping and watched Sally grind her cunt onto his cock as she came and came.

"That's it baby doll, fuck me. You like my big cock in your pussy don't you?"

He leant forward and licked her breasts.

"I have this slut beaten," he thought to himself smugly.

He wanted to extend his arms so he could shove long strokes into Sally's pussy, but with Sally's thighs wrapped around him, Tom could not pull back. Tom ended up lifting Sally's bum off the sofa. For a moment Sally was in control, as she clung to him and pumped her cunt on his big fat pussy splitting cock.

Tom braced his knee on the sofa, wrapped his arms around Sally and stood up while her legs were wrapped around his torso. It wasn't a position Sally wanted to be in. She tried to unwrap her legs and get off, but Tom cupped his hands under Sally's bum so that she was held impaled on his cock in a standing cowboy position.

He now bobbed her on his dick. The weight of her body brought her down on that cock for deep penetration. To control the amount of penetration, Sally kept her legs wrapped around Tom and cupped her hands around his neck, so she could lever her body up off his dick as she bounced. Tom pumped his cock upwards to meet the bounce. Sally's tits bounced deliciously. Tom could not resist and licked her tits while he was bouncing her on his cock.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Sally exclaimed as she was being bounced on that dick.

She could feel her pussy adjusting to the penetration. That cock started to feel good. The sex was intense. She leant forward and wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and placed her face on his shoulder, so she did not have to look at him. Her whole body felt alive as that fat cock was being shoved up into her.

Tom stopped bouncing her. He was breathing heavily and to Sally's relief he was getting tired. He just started to grind his dick in her pussy. The pressure of his pubic bone on her clit was bringing Sally to another orgasm. She kept her legs wrapped around him and rode his pushes. Tom stopped humping her and stood still, watching her.

Sally continued humping her clitoris against his pubic bone. Tom was not breathing heavily now, Sally was panting. The only sound in the room was Sally breathing heavily as her pussy squelched on Tom's cock. Sally was glad to have his cock in her cunt. She pulled Tom's face towards her breasts. He took a nipple in his mouth and licked and sucked it while she came. Sally gave a moan, not caring how wanton she looked or felt.

Tom could feel every inch of Sally pressed against his body. She felt beautifully round and curvy. With her body clinging to him, he felt his cock tense up again. The moment was perfect. Sally was physically committed to fucking him. He unloaded his sack deep up Sally's sex hole. He held her to him as he pumped his spunk into her. It felt like they were joined together. Tom had consummated his lust for Sally. He stuck his tongue into her mouth as deep as his cock was in her cunt. Sally sucked that dirty tongue as he continued to pump his cum deep in her pussy. He pumped and pumped until he was limp. He then placed her on the sofa and rolled off her breathless.

"I may have to swab this sofa down tomorrow," he said with a grin.

Cum started to drip out of her pussy. Lewis looked at it with satisfaction.

Sally noticed him look. She took out some tissue paper from her handbag and wiped herself.

"I need to have a little rest," Tom said with a laugh.

He took a gulp of champagne.

Sally drained her glass of champagne to get the taste of sex out of her mouth.

"Baby that was the best pussy I've fucked. Last time I did not get all of your arse. I need to fuck that dirty arse of yours. You like Tom's dick?" Tom Lewis asked as he refilled her glass.

Sally felt too humiliated to be riled by the arrogance. She just drained the glass of champagne. She wanted her mind to be numb while her body was being used.

"You know, that tightwad at Hugo Simpson wouldn't look after you anywhere near as good as me. If you were still at this practice, you would have had your finance problems covered. Of course, you would be going home with a sore pussy and butthole every Friday night," Tom said with a chuckle. "You can't say I have done anything you haven't enjoyed."

Sally did not come here for a boring social chat. She just wanted to get this done and collect the money.

"My pussy was pretty good, wasn't it? It would have to be worth $3,500," Sally said looking into Tom's eyes.

Tom looked at Sally's naked body seated on the sofa next to him, then he got up and walked over to the drawer and took out a wad of cash.

"That's $3,500 for your pussy. You can have it provided you collect it in a manner that satisfies me," he said as he placed it on the desktop with the rest of the cash, near the edge of the desk. "That should pay your bill," Tom said with his most charming smile.

"Put that dress of yours back on, but without any underwear. You look so hot in that outfit. I want to see you in it."

Sally rose up and collected her mini dress. She put the dress on.

Tom ran his tongue along his lips. Sally's curves were accentuated by that dress. It only went half way down her thighs. It showed off her full, shapely thighs. Tom's face flushed. He put his arms around her waist and walked her over to the edge of the desk opposite to where the cash was piled.

"Go on, put your hand on the money, but don't pull it to this side yet."

Sally slowly bent over the wide leather topped desk, she could feel the hem of her dress lift up so that half her naked bum was displayed. Displaying her sex assets titillated her. She continued to lean forward until her hand was able to collect the notes. She was about to stand up with the notes in her hand.

"Uh, uh. Leave the cash there for now. Rest your hands on the cash. You can count it. Make sure you are getting $5,000," Tom said as he placed his hand on Sally's butt and ran his finger along her crack.

He cupped his fingers over Sally's cunt and rubbed it from the rear. A little semen seeped out and dribbled down her thigh. Tom smiled with satisfaction. He stepped behind Sally, flipped the hem of her dress up and grabbed a bum cheek in each hand and spread them apart.

"That's a magnificent arse you have," he said as he placed his limp cock in her butt crack and started to hump her. "Go on, count your money."

His soft cock felt wonderful nestled between Sally's soft warm round bum cheeks. Sally clutched the notes. She could feel Tom's cock getting harder and larger, nestled in her crack. She closed her eyes, enjoying the stimulation of her anus.

Tom stopped for a moment and opened the desk drawer.

Sally felt oil being drizzled on her crack.

Tom placed his fingers in her crack and smeared the oil into it. He made sure he had smeared her brown eye. He rubbed her anus and then down to her pussy flaps.

Sally opened her legs to give him more access. She lost interest in the notes.

"That aphrodisiac must really be working on me," Sally tried to convince herself.

Tom put some lubricant on his hand and started tugging himself to get his erection fully extended. He placed his cock in her butt crack and rubbed it between her billowing cheeks.

"You have the most beautiful big, round rump I have ever seen."

He ran his hand over her back and down to her rump. He squeezed and slapped her rump and spread them apart and had a look at her bum hole in that dim light. He unzipped the dress and rubbed her back once more, pushing her flat on the desk, with her sex end sticking up in the air for him to ride.

Tom Lewis continued to grab, fondle and caress her smooth round arse. He could not get enough of it. He eventually ran his oily finger along Sally's crack before slowly inserting a finger into her tight hole.

"Relax" he instructed.

He put more oil on his finger and put it all the way in. He started to finger fuck her arsehole.

Sally spread her legs wider to make penetration easier. She rested her forehead on the desk and put a hand between her thighs to rub her clit. Soon her passion was up and she wanted more anal stimulation.

Lewis grabbed her buns and spread them wide apart. He then buried his face in her butt and ran his tongue along her crack. He could not press his face into her crack far enough. He wanted to bury his face in those fleshy pillows. Tom then stood up and stuck two fingers into her shit hole. He massaged the back passage until his fingers were moving easily. He then inserted three fingers. Sally straightened up as a defensive reflex and Tom's fingers slipped out. He put two fingers back in and fingered fucked her arse vigorously.

Sally's body quivered with the finger pumps. Sally was feeling quite relaxed with the fingers in her bum. She was drunk on the champagne; she looked at the cash in her hands; she wanted to party. She turned around and knelt in front of Tom. She took his oily cock in her hand and started to tug it. The lubricant had warmed his cock up. She had an urge to have him stick that hot cock in her arse right then. Instead she put the head in her mouth and covered it with a mouthful of saliva which dribbled down her chin. Sally relished bobbing her head on that fat cock. She wrapped her hand around his slippery pole and slowly savored the length and width.

Tom liked the feel of Sally's wantonness, he put his hands behind Sally's head and started slowly humping her mouth. He had already cum twice but Sally's newfound fondness for his dick was going to make him come again. Tom's cock started to tingle, but he withdrew it. He didn't want another blowjob.

"That's enough sucking. Get back over the desk baby doll."

Sally looked up at him, stood up, turned around and bent over the desk. This was one of Sally's fantasies, being bent over a desk and having her shit hole fucked. Tom Lewis was not her dream fucker, but he had the only hot fat cock in the room.

He rubbed more oil on the head of his fat cock. He liked the feel of her buns cradling his dick. He rubbed his dick between her buns a few times before pressing it into the hole.

It was the moment Sally had waited for, she relaxed her muscles.