Sally's Last Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was able to get steady penetration. This felt a lot better than the hurried butt-fuck he had previously given her. She was soft and yielding. He could feel his cock go deeper into her tight arse.

Sally put her hands on the desk to brace herself. Her breathing became shorter. She ran her tongue along her lips and opened her mouth, mimicking her empty, gaping vagina. Her pussy was aching to be stuffed. She moved a hand down to her clit and rubbed it frantically. That wasn't enough. She shoved three fingers into her sex hole and massaged the pussy passage, matching the cock sliding into her arse. The cock in her arse made her pussy tingle more intensely.

Tom Lewis leaned over and slid the dress off Sally's shoulders. Her breasts burst free as she leant forward, the dress bunched around her midriff. Tom grabbed a tit in each hand and pulled her back towards him, as he pushed his dick deeper into her.

Sally's thighs were now flush against the desk. She tried to raise herself up but Lewis held her down with his body.

Tom had a tit in each hand and was going to go for it for all he as worth. He was enjoying her with long, steady strokes. He savoured every moment of having the length of his cock working her arse. His gut pressed against her beautiful body. He slowly ground his cock in her rectum, enjoying the feel of Sally's body. He then stood up to have a look at his fat dick sticking inside Sally's bum hole. He pushed his meat in and out of her, enjoying the sight of seeing her hole being used and abused. He put his hands-on Sally's hips and pulled his cock out with a plop. He spat into her gaping hole and put his dirty dick back in slowly, until he was balls deep. He ground his cock in her rectum, just so he could feel her fleshy bum pressed against his crotch. With his dick all the way in, Tom held onto Sally's hips and pumped her with short strokes. As he became more excited, Tom's strokes became harder, faster and longer, making Sally's body shudder. He held Sally's hips and began pounding her, leaning back and driving his dick into her.

Sally placed her hands on the desk in front of her. With her eyes clenched shut, she relaxed her rectum muscles to open her backend for deeper fucking. Sally braced herself and raised her head from the desk as the fucking tensed up her body. Sally loved the way her rectum was being stimulated. She splayed her arms out in front of her and put her forehead back on the desk, clutching the notes in her hands.

Tom started to sweat as he pumped Sally's bum hole. He stopped to take a breather. He pulled back to have a look at his cock in her hole. He dribbled more oil on his dick and did short strokes so he could stand back and admire his cock going in and out of her arse. Watching his dick fucking her arse somehow made him harder. His balls started to tighten. He didn't want to come yet, so he pulled out.

"Why have you stopped?" Sally asked in exasperation.

She closed her eyes and started rubbing her pussy. She put in two fingers and started finger fucking herself.

"Put that fat cock back in. Fuck me hard."

Sally wanted to come and she was going to use his cock to bring her on.

"You're too good a fuck to do as a quickie baby doll," Tom said as he ran his hands over her shapely back and around to her breasts.

He tugged at the dress around Sally's waist until if fell to the floor around her ankles. Leaning from behind, Tom ran his hands, unhindered, over all of Sally's curves.

The dirtiness of his touch set fire to Sally's senses. She never thought she would enjoy having some fat sleazy slob ravishing her.

Tom cradled his cock in Sally's butt crack and humped that fleshy crack while he mashed her tits. He knew she wanted him to come, but he wanted this to last as long as possible. With his cock sliding along that soft, wet crack, Tom closed his eyes with pleasure. He could feel her nipples in his fingers. He grabbed a handful of each tit and humped Sally's fleshy bum cheeks. He felt he was feeling the best bits of her. Tom knew he could not last much longer, he had to unload his balls.

"You like it in your arse, don't you? I'm going to give you the biggest arse fuck you will ever have."

Tom spat on her brown eye and rubbed the head of his dick on the entrance. He then leant into it, shoving his fat, hard dick all the way into her arse. Sally's back arched to meet the cock sliding into her. Tom grabbed her tits again and held her tightly to him.

Sally ground her butt against him wantonly caressing his pole. Tom held his cock deep in her rectum, and smiled as she rubbed herself on his dick. He let her fuck him for a while. He grabbed a hand full of her hair, turned her head to the side and licked her lips.

Sally opened her mouth and he slid his tongue in. She sucked on his tongue to satisfy her oral erogenous senses. Sally closed her eyes to heighten the sensations coursing over her body.

Tom squeezed her breasts and pulled her off the desk into a standing position. He wanted to feel her body pressed against his sweating, flabby torso. With his cock in her butt, he ran his hands all over the front of Sally's body. He trailed one hand down to rub her clit.

Sally pressed her vagina into his hand, searching for his finger.

He slid two fingers easily into her wet sheath. He held his fingers in there while he pumped her rectum.

Sally reached back to pull him into her. She blushed at her shameless act.

Tom accommodated her. He pumped deep into Sally, holding her to him by the inserted fingers. He suddenly pushed Sally back onto the desk and grabbed her hips. With Sally bent over the desk once more, he started pumping her with long hard strokes. The jolts drove her up against the deck.

"Uhh..uhh..uhh," he grunted with each push as his groin slapped against her bum cheeks.

He was now completely using her body.

Her whole body shook with the force of his strokes. It was hurting Sally, but she was close to coming. She closed her eyes and rubbed her clit. Her buds were aching to be licked.

Lewis' balls started to tighten. He shoved his dick in as far as he could go. He then started grinding his cock in her arse. He loved the big pillows her arse provided for him to ride.

"I'm gonna pump your bum full of my seed," he said. Tom then dribbled what spunk he had left in his body into her.

Sally felt a trickle deep inside her. That hunk of meat was pushing deeper as it pumped cum into her shit hole.

Tom kept grinding and clenching his cock inside Sally's hole, long after he had stopped cumming. He could not get enough of her arse. With his deflating cock in her arse, Lewis played with her tits until he was no longer erect. Tom was spent.

Sally straighten up off the desk. It seemed Tom Lewis did not want to take his cock out of her. She stepped away from him leaving a dribble of sperm on the tip of his dick.

Exhausted, Tom sat on the sofa with a gasp.

"I'm glad you don't work here anymore. I'd never get any work done. I'd just be wanting to fuck you every day," he said as he took a gulp of champagne from Sally's glass. "By the way, I did not give you an aphrodisiac, it was a salt pill," he said with a laugh. "You're one hot baby doll."

Sally gave him a dirty look, dressed quickly, picked up her handbag and collected the $5,000 cash from the desk.

"I think you got your money's worth," she said as she walked out the door, with her arse and pussy full of cum.

Tom admired her as she walked out the door.