Salt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark and the moment I peeked in, she turned on the light at her bedside. She was on the bed and waiting for me. She had that glow in her eyes and I knew I was so gone there was no turning back. But just then, the doorbell went off. Mom's home I announced loud. Almost screaming. I could see that she was startled by my actions. I rushed downstairs got the door.

Mom walked in, dropped her bag on the counter and moved to the kitchen. I waved nodded at Nick in the driveway and watched him drive away before I shut the door. Mom went straight to the fridge and grabbed the juice. FUCK. I grunted under my breath. I need to take that out the first thing in the morning, I thought and headed straight upstairs to bed.

*****

The moans filled my ears. The sight of her face. The eye lids clenched shut as her lips fell parted to the sweet moans that filled my ears. The glistening of her flesh, shining from the moon light and the white clouds brushing past between us, as her body rocked to each penetration. The chilling of the wind that had her embrace my body more as we embraced into a deep passionate kiss. It was a sight I was growing so fond of. The very probability that this was happening brought joy. And then the reality hit me.

I woke up shaking and sweating, I don't remember when I even took my clothes off, but I was in just my boxers. It was one thing waking up from a hot dream, but to dream fucking your sister was something else. The sun was still rising and I headed straight for a long shower. The events of the day before was something I needed to cleanse from. I headed back downstairs and found my mom in her tracks and T-shirt. "Morning run?" I asked.

"Mmmm Hmmm." She nodded downing the last of the juice from her glass. FUCK I grunted under my breath watching her empty the glass of juice.

The effect the juice had on Cindy, the guys and even on me was evident. But now that I was here, it just made me wonder what she was going through. Maybe she wasn't feeling as much of the effect given her age. Maybe she wasn't receiving the effect of the salt as any of us did because we're younger. Although that's what I wanted to believe because I didn't want my mother to ruin her marriage to my dad because of something that I did. Something that I brought into the house.

Mom and I were making our morning small talks as always and asked about our plans for the day.

"Just hang out with the guys I guess." I said, "How about you? What are you doing today?" I asked her.

"Well the bakery and Nick said he's got some new baking things coming in, so I'm gonna go check that out, obviously." She said almost casually, "So, ya know. That'll take most of the day. So I'll probably be back late tonight." She said.

And the moment she said it, the very thought of my mom under the salt with another man, scared me. FUCK I grunted under my breath. I figured I'd have to go another day without the salt and tail my mother instead of sticking around with Cindy.

And just then as I contemplated how I was gonna go about the day, down came Cindy. She smacked me on the ass, startling me, and walked past me and grabbed herself a glass and poured in the juice. FUCK FUCK FUCK I grunted under my breath. Why can't I find a way to get that thing out.

And even before she took her first sip of the drink, I could see something different in the way she was looking at me. You would think things would be a little awkward given the last conversation we had last night. But here she was almost like none of that even happen.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Cindy as she raised the glass up to her lips and took her first sip.

"Just our plans for the day." Said mom.

Cindy moaned deep to the chill the juice going down her throat, "What are you up to?" said Cindy, "Hanging out with Nick again?" she asked. She knew mom's been hanging out with Nick? I wondered.

"Yup." Smiled mom as she turned and poured in a bowl of corn flakes and milk, "So, what about you?" she asked, "Jake?" she asked.

The very sight of what was happening in front of me was shocking. Mom knew? What the hell was happening? After yesterday, I thought I had things cleared out. But apparently not.

When did mom find this out and even that she did, how was she fine with it? Jake was one of my best friends. She knew that better than anybody else. How was she fine with this?

I knew almost instantly the salt was to blame for all this. It was definitely messing with our heads. And our lives.

"Not really." Said Cindy. "I was thinking I'd go shopping to the mall. Or maybe catch a movie." She said.

Mom giggled, "You're probably gonna get kicked out of the movie, if you're going with Jake. The kid's got a really big mouth." She said.

I noticed Cindy, giggling softly, "I know." She said. Mom almost heard her.

"What?" asked mom.

"I meant, yeah." She stuttered, "He does talk a lot." She laughed it off. "Maybe I'll take this one." She said pointing at me.

"Seriously?" I asked almost sarcastically, letting her know, that I wasn't interested. I clearly other things in mind. I needed to know what mom was up to.

Almost instantly mom turned around to me, "That sounds good." She said, "I barely saw the two of you talking since you got here." She said, "That would be good for the two of you to bond again."

"Seriously?" I said again.

I headed back up to my bedroom looking for my phone. I heard the shower turn on in moms as I searched around. I headed back downstairs and looked around the kitchen. Still nowhere to be seen. Mom's phone was at the couch beside her bag so I picked it up and made a call to mine. With her phone I went around the house looking for mine, the phone began buzzing in my hand. The call to my phone must have rang out completely, I thought.

It was Nick. "Hello." I said, picking it up.

"Umm Hey, mom's not around?" he asked, I was surprised how he recognized my voice from just a word. For he knew it could have easily been my dad. But then again, mom has been hanging around with him a lot the last couple of days. She must have told him dad wasn't around.

"She's in the shower." I said.

"Oh ok." He said. The sound of him starting the engine to his truck was audible. "Tell her I'll be there in about 20 mins to pick her up." He said and hung up on me, without even waiting for a response.

FUCK! I grunted.

"You can't be saying stuff like that with mom in the house." Said Cindy from the back.

"Where the hell did you come from." I asked startled.

"Ask mom." She said. I didn't know what she meant at first but got to it eventually.

"Shut up." I snapped and went back to looking for my phone. Cindy cracked up almost instantly. Hanging out with Jake so much was clearly having an effect on her.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

"My phone." I said not even bothered to turn around and look at her. Even as I spoke I was wondering what was happening. Was she blacked out from the salt like I was? Did she not remember the awkward conversation we had the night before?

Even as I contemplated things, I blamed Mitch for every single one of it. If he wouldn't have found the salt, none of this would have even happen. It was all his fault.

"You mean this phone?" she asked.

I turned around only to see her wiggling the phone between her fingers before she shoved it into the front of her shorts. The very sight had me in a daze. What the fuck was happening? Which one of us were losing our mind.

I'm her brother. Is she really flirting with me right now? What's happening?

The juice. FUCK!

I dropped mom's phone in my pocket and went after Cindy. This all seemed like a game to Cindy. She was running around and teasing me like I was Jake, or her boyfriend or something. This was so weird for me, I was so unsure exactly how I was supposed to react to all this.

I don't know for how long we've been running around the house before mom finally showed up fully dressed in her usual shirt and skirt. "What's going on here?" she asked, smiling. I hoped that the shower sobered her up. If the juice ever did have any kind of an effect on her to begin with. As far as mom was concerned, hope was all I had left.

I knew for a fact that the salt had weird effect on Cindy, but so far I've haven't seen anything from mom, that wasn't normal. Except the fact that she was fine with Cindy spending so much time with Jake.

She didn't wait for either of us to answer, and stepped into the living room. She picked up her bag and went through it. "Where's my phone?" she asked.

"Ummm I've got it." I said. Pulling it out of my pocket. "I was trying to call myself. I misplaced my phone somewhere." I said and then remembered the call, "Oh and Nick called." I said.

Her face almost immediately brightened. "Oh really?" she asked and turned away trying not to seem too obvious I guess, "What did he say?" she asked.

"He said he'd be here in another 20 mins." I said, "Which was 10 minutes ago."

"Well, you're not gonna find the phone chasing your sister around the house." she said.

"Well, let me call again." I said and turned to my sister and called my phone, as mom kept herself busy getting ready.

Cindy began squirming from the vibration of my phone and I pretended to look for it as I watched her as my phone played the role of a vibrator.

"I think I hear the buzzing somewhere." Said mom not giving too much thought.

"Yeah I do too." I said as I inched closer to Cindy.

Cindy pushed me softly and walked past me, heading upstairs. And just then we heard Nick honking from the drive way. I noticed mom's face brighten again. I shook my head and knew this wasn't good. She turned to me, paced over and grabbed her phone and placed a kiss on my temple and headed straight out the door.

I tailed her to the door and watched her slip into his mini truck excited and laughing at something he said. He waved at me before he pulled away.

I turned around and found Cindy in the kitchen fixing herself a glass of juice. FUCK I grunted. As she handed the glass over to me. I couldn't tell her I didn't want it. She'd get suspicious. I didn't want that. I took a sip and let the salt slowly kick in. It was mild at first but it was kinda taunting me. I wanted more. It's an addictive thing. And so I continued to take more sips of the drink and let the salt take me.

To my surprise there was no black out. I was still there. Made me wonder if Cindy was still there and if she was well aware of what she was doing with me. "So what are you doing today?" she asked sipping on her drink.

"Well, given the conversation before, I guess, help you pick out better clothes apparently." I chuckled. The salt was kicking in now, it was evident.

"Well, I'm pretty happy by the way I'm dressing now." She said, "And what I've seen the guys so far, I think it's pretty a lot of guys like too." She winked, "Taking our last conversation in hand I must say you like it too." She winked again with a smirk lingering along her lips.

"Well, that's because you're clothes just stirs a sense of curiosity." I blabbered. FUCK, why did I say that?

"Not just you, apparently." She giggled. "From the way your phone's been buzzing all morning I guess it likes it's new home."

"Speaking of which, I need it back." I said, almost sternly.

"Why don't you come get it, then." She said leaning back against the counter with both her arms on the either side holding onto the edge of the slap.

"I'm serious." I said getting closer to her.

"So am I she said." She said, glaring up at me. I don't know what it was but the way she was looking at me. I was so lost. The small denim shorts and the crop top, showing off her belly had her looking like a quirky cowgirl. The only thing missing were a pair of boots a cow boy hat and a horse. She must have known how nervous I was and she tilt her head aside pulled my by the t-shirt. "Let me help you with that." She said as she undid the button of the denim short and stood looking at me.

I knew this was it and reached with my fingers and slipped my fingers through the front of her short and felt my phone still in there. I was past her panties she had on. They felt like lace. I was getting too distracted. But I eventually pulled it out. The warmth on the phone said a lot about how she was feeling.

I found a wet patch on the head of the phone. "FUCK!"I grunted at the very sight.

"Oops." She said coyly.

She was driving me crazy, what's happening here. She's my sister. This is so wrong I felt. I was kicking myself in the back for even bring the salt into the house to begin with. And yet there I stood not having moved an inch. Just glaring at her, too early in the morning and alone in our house, with everything in my head being magically erased. The tension was in the air. I felt like everything around me was pushing me towards her and the only thing stopping me was the thought that she was my sister and this was wrong. And also the fact that none this would even be happening if the salt didn't exist.

As difficult as it was, I was so close to shaking myself off the daze she pulled me and walking away from it all. And just then I saw her lips part, "FUCK!" she said. And it wasn't until then I noticed my fingers were back in her shorts and she let me for no reason at all. And at that moment. I gave in.

With my phone still in my hand I leaned in and wrapped clasped her ample bottoms and pressed my lips onto hers. Her arms almost immediately flung along my shoulders. She held herself pressed against me as I raised her off the floor and on me. We stumbled across the floor before we could even reach the stairs she had my shirt off.

We weren't even past the first couple of steps when she had her fingers between us and digging into my pants. We were so lost to each other's touch and we were driving ourselves crazy. We finally reached upstairs. When I was about to step into her bedroom. She suggested that we take it our parent's. It seemed logical. Bigger bed, more room for anything and everything.

And before we knew it, we on large queen size bed rolling around all over it. Neither of us knew when we pulled the rest of the clothes off us, but we were found ourselves naked soon enough.

There was a hint of passion, but definitely more lust than anything else. I plunged myself into her as she let out her sweet moans of pleasure. Her naked heel trailed along back of my thighs as I went deeper with each thrust. Her moaning echoing through the walls and into my ears, taunting me more, to each thrust, I was so high. Nothing mattered anymore at this moment. It was just Cindy and myself.

I felt every inch of her face with my lips as her fingers clawed into my back. Neither of us said a word but we sort of knew exactly what was happening and how this has to go on. Maybe it was a sibling's thing. I don't know but it felt special. Almost like we were one.

With our bodies pressed against each other's and writhing in passion, her moans were like music. I picked up the pace and the squealing and moaning quickened with the panting. The first words that came out of her lips were something that signified the new rekindled bond we now shared as siblings. "CUM for me brother." She said.

And as queued I came hard as I felt her walls tighten around me, milking before the gushing of herself. We came together. And were lost to the simplicity of the spectacular act of love we just shared.

*****

We fucked a bunch of times before we actually stepped out for shopping around noon. She bought a couple of new clothes, she fashioned for me and whole lot of lingerie, which again, she was more than happy to model for me. We were pretty much spending the day as a couple more than as siblings. We bought a couple of Pizzas and reached home around 1.

We ate the Pizza for lunch and I couldn't help but confess. I opened up about everything that happen. The salt the black outs and the whole flirting and everything that we did and shared was an effect of the salt.

She didn't take me serious at first but when I showed her my share of the portion, she still didn't believe me. She thought I found myself with a portion of cocaine. I gave her the tiniest bit and we took it together and let her experience it again for real.

But we kinda ended up fucking again, but eventually she came around. She was so taken by the whole news and wept a little bit before she made her mind up. About 5 in the evening we had everything sorted out. I still wasn't sure how sure she was at keeping this a secret. But she was my sister and I had to trust her. To top it off we were fucking now. There wasn't much we could keep from each other, anyways.

*****

It was the first day since the day we discovered the salt which I didn't meet up with the guys. And most definitely the most fun, or at least the one that I could remember.

It was around 6 in the evening and Cindy and I were in the living room as I relaxed on the couch with a big grinning smile on my face as Cindy was on her knees giving me the most magnificent blowjob I've ever had. Not that I've had many to compare with, but still.

Moaning, she pulled out and with my cock still in front of her face she spoke, "So, none of the guys know that I'm under the influence of the... thing...?" she said, and gobbled my cock back into her mouth

"The salt..." I corrected her, like that was in fact the real name of whatever that thing was. "Yeah." I'm the only one who knew I knew that the juice had some of the salt in it. And I've not told any of the guys...yet."

She pulled out with a pop, "So for all this time Jake actually thought that I was actually into him?" she asked, and gave it another suck, "He's been taking advantage of me not knowing I was under the influence?"

She was so good with her mouth and sucked me so good. I was getting closer to each time I felt her lips off and on. "Yeah... Something like that."

And with that she went all in and sucked me off until I came all over her perky breasts. She giggled and moaned before she leaned back in and sucked my limp cock off clean and too her seat beside me. I grabbed the box of tissues from the table and handed it to her. She wiped herself off and slipped her t-shirt back on, before cuddling onto me, continuing to watch the TV.

"And mom doesn't know about any of this?" she asked, again.

"Nope." I said. "Actually I was actually planning on tailing mom today to see what the effect of the salt was on her. But, ya know." I tickled her playfully leaning in and poking her butt a little.

"So, let me get this straight. You think that there's a possibility that mom's fucking Nick?" she asked.

"I think so, yes." I replied. She had her eyes glowing like the way she had it that morning. And I knew she had something in mind.

"Where did she say, she was gonna be today?" she asked me.

"At the bakery and with Nick mostly." I said. "She said that he told her that he's got some baking stuff shipping in town and would love to show her some of them. Maybe she might want some of them for the bakery."

"I think Mom's fucking him for sure." She said, thinking deep.

"Well I would have found out for real, if not for today." I said. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Why don't we go now?" she said, almost casually.

"Us as in you and me?" I asked her not sure if she was in fact serious.

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Shut up and go get your jacket she said." She said heading up stairs. I turned off the TV and grabbed my jacket and got to the kitchen finally having a good time to empty the bottle from the fridge. Luckily almost all of it was gone. We have been drinking a lot since the last couple of days. I was bound to finish soon.

Seeing the bottle now, didn't seem all that harmful. Now that the information was shared and Cindy knew everything that there is to know about. She came back down in a different clothing. She had on a skirt and a different shirt with a hoodie.